That Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where the hell were you," Mark asked?

"Looking at the stars and talking with Derek," she said.

"Shit, we are only trying to get this done and you're off gallivanting all over the place," he scolded her.

"Quit being such a dick," I called walking down the steps. "Show some respect to your future wife."

"Hear hear," my uncle cheered.

"Been a long time since I've seen her so a little catching up was in order," I said with an undertone for Jessica.

"You stay out of it," he barked.

"Don't treat my cousin like shit and I won't have to get into it," I said. I came face to face with him now. Looking him in the eye. Barely six inches between us. Could see him questioning his options as I stood looking down at him.

"All right, all right," the planner intervened. "Let's give this another go."

"Yeah, why don't we do that," I said to her never breaking my eye contact with him.

My hands quickly rising up and grabbing his collar to fold it down properly. He didn't flinch but the tension could be cut with a knife. I snapped it into place a little rougher than needed as I leaned in and whispered to him. "I will be watching so give her the respect she deserves." I backed away and gave him a firm slap to the arm.

I sat in the back near my aunt, Jessica's mom, and watched.

"He gets like that sometimes," she said. "Needs to be put in his place."

"I don't know what has happened to Jessica but she wouldn't let anyone do that to her before," I replied.

"Just one of those things," she sighed.

They did the rehearsal again. Just as confusing for me as the first run. It ended and they stood talking again. My eyes never leaving Jessica as she stood the center of attention. Glowing as she smiled and laughed and talked with her hands making gestures. Loved the way she looked tonight.

Mark made his way up to me. "Sorry for what happened tonight," he offered. "I'm just stressed out about this whole thing. It isn't as easy as I thought it was going to be."

"You have no idea," I interrupted him.

"We got off on the wrong foot and I'm sorry," he continued. "Can we start over?"

"Sure, I guess," I relented.

Jessica made her way over to us. "Playing nice I hope," she questioned.

"Working it out," I offered.

"Good," she smiled. "I'm leaving with the girls."

"Have fun and please keep him out of trouble," she said to me.

She joined Angela and her brides' maids at the door and slipped out. Marked looked at me questioningly as he waited to hear what I had to say.

"Let me get a limo to take us out so we don't have to drive," I finally said.

"Sweet," he cheered. "Hey, Derek is getting us a limo boys," he shouted. "Let the good times roll." He had his hands in the air pumping his fists like he had just accomplished something monumental.

What a douche I thought as I talked into my phone to have it look up limo services. 45 minutes later we had a stretch limo picking us up from the hotel.

It took us out to a restaurant and we had dinner. I picked up the tab there before we headed off to a club. That lasted a couple of rounds and a few shots, none of which I drank. He acted like an idiot as he hit on a few girls and danced around creating quite a scene. The bouncers warned us to settle down or else. The 'or else' was about 3 minutes away when I pulled us out of there.

"You can't act like that in there," I scolded Mark. "You're not at a fucking strip club."

He jumped up and down with excitment. "But we can be. To the strip club boys."

"Fuck," I muttered slapping my forehead.

I was flocked by all the sleaze bags that haunted the joint since I was in a nice suit and looked like I had money. I didn't want the attention so I passed it off to the grooms men and Mark. Threw a fist full of money down for them to entertain the guys. Told them to leave me alone and keep the drinks coming for everyone.

Mark went to the back room for a while. I can only imagine what he was up to back there. I grew tired of the smoky shit hole and gave the best man another hundred and decided I was going back to my room. Called a cab and left quickly.

What are you up to Jessica texted?

Going back to my room I replied. Tired of the strip club.

You took him to a stripe club?

He wanted to go, I just paid for the limo.

Think I can come up and we can talk? Sort things out?

I'm always here for you. I'm on the top floor in the suite. Your name is on the room so get a key and meet me there.

K.

I opened the door and noticed the slider open. She had to be outside on the balcony. "I'm going to shower, I smell like a whore house," I called to her.

"I'll be waiting out here," she called back.

I showered quickly before meeting her out on the balcony. I brought out two glasses and some wine. I poured her a glass before sitting down. We both looked out into the busy downtown area at the night life. We sat in silence for a while. I was stealing glances at her still in her little red dress. Still wondering if she was naked under it.

"Beautiful out here tonight isn't it," she asked?

"It's always nice here in the summer," I said vaguely. "A little too busy for me though."

"You miss the lake," she asked?

"Yeah, I loved it there," I replied. "Best part of the summer was the lake and seeing you."

"You can still see me," she offered. "Not at the lake anymore though. Mom and dad sold the cottage a while back."

"Yeah, I heard through the grape vine they did," I said. "Wish they would have held on to it for a little longer. I would have taken it off their hands."

"Did you mean what you said earlier," she asked?

"Leaving," I questioned to make sure?

"Yes," she replied finally looking at me.

"I can't go through the pain of watching you be with someone else when I know I should be the one with you," I said factually.

"I love what we have... me and you," she sighed. "I don't want it to be like that."

"That's my offer Jessica. I can't have it any other way."

"What about me," she asked? "What about what I want?"

"This is up to you. Maybe you walk down that isle tomorrow," I paused thinking. "Maybe I can get over it in time but right now this is how I feel."

"How can you be so certain about this?"

"I can't stop thinking about you. I need you. I won't accept second place."

I waited on her. She just sat with her legs slightly parted looking down at her wine glass now. Her hair softly tossed in the breeze that stirred the night air. The sounds of the city buzzed below us in that moment.

"What do you want," I asked? "You want to be with him? Does he make you happy? You don't seem like the same person with him. You wouldn't put up with that shit ever and now he bosses you around like he owns you. You think that's going to change after tomorrow?"

She sighed. Stood and leaned against the railing looking out at the night while swirling her wine in the glass. I stood next to her. Put my arm around her and held her softly waiting for her to think.

"I wish it was 6 years ago and that summer," she finally said. "That's what I want."

More silence as she sorted her thoughts again. This was difficult for us to get around. Someone needed to take the direct route and say what needed to be said. I was about to try when she started again.

"He makes me happy but not like you did. I miss your kiss. Miss the way you look at me and understand me. Miss what you do to me when we had sex. Like tonight. I felt alive."

"It won't be like that all the time," I said. "I will love you unconditionally but it won't be all sunshine and flowers every day. Is being with me going to be better than being with anyone else? Not even with him, just anyone?"

"I want to be normal," she quipped. "I want a normal life."

"Maybe life doesn't want you to be normal," I offered. "If life wanted you to be normal then why would it have let me touch you in the van that night? I've done research on people in our situation. It's more common than what you might think."

"My therapist said the same thing," she replied.

"Well, what do you want," I asked? "What do you want from life? Do you want to be happy or wonder what could have been?"

"I don't know what I want," she said frustrated. She downed her wine and looked at me. Her eyes searching for answers as they looked into mine. Her face looked so lost. "Right now, I just want to be held. Hold me, kiss me, touch me, do whatever you want to me. Tomorrow is my big day. Maybe I take that walk and live a normal life, maybe I follow you and never look back."

I didn't hesitate. I took her into my arms. Pulled her into my kiss. Kissed her deeply. Soul kisses. My hands felt her body. Hands raked her ass answering my earlier question. Naked underneath. Felt her melt into my body. Pulling herself into me. My hand cupping her cheeks as I tasted her kiss. Felt so right to kiss her then.

Pulled her through the door and laid her on the bed gently. Climbed her body and kissed her again. Loved her taste. Loved her full lips pressing against mine. Slowly kissing her feeling her hot breath against my face as we panted. Kissed her soft spot under her ear on her neck. Knew that spot from so many nights with her. Her body arched into my lips. Full of desire as I slipped her little dress up her thighs and exposed her center. Her little hidden treasure between her legs.

My hands twisted between her thighs. She opened them for me. Yielding as my fingers touched her little cunny. Felt the smooth skin of her lips. The landing strip now gone. Just bare skin kissing my fingers as I curled a finger into her folds. So wet with wanton as I parted her. Opened her up as I moved to her throat and kissed her more. Wetness spilled onto my fingers. Legs wide open now as I scratched her lips.

We rolled as one. She sitting up to take her dress off and tossed it to the floor. Her hands clawing at my shirt. Pulling it off in one swift motion. Pressing me back into the mattress as she kissed me again. Her hungry mouth biting my lower lip. Passion in her eyes as she worked with skill to slip my shorts free. Both of us naked as she kissed my nipples. Teasing them with her tongue. My fingers combing her hair and pulling it off to one side. Eyes locked onto mine as her lips parted and kissed me again. Never seen her so hungry before. Missed being the complete object of desire.

We turned again so I was back on top. Legs wide on either side of me. She looked so sexy now. Wet with rapture as I pressed my head into her folds. Splitting her in half as I pressed into her. Buried to the hilt as I drove into her with no resistance. Her body arched and writhed with pleasure as I remained deep in her belly.

Kissing her tenderly I began a slow rise and fall. Feeling her yield to me. So open and wet. Just for me. I slipped so smoothly inside her velvet glove. Undulating her hips to meet my fall. Nipples rock hard as my chest pressed her to the bed. Rising all the way out until just the head was parting her sex now. She looking down at us being as one. Tipping her hips up as I fell back into her.

Never separating we rolled again. She sat up and pressed her hands to my chest. Forced me into her deeply. Undulating her hips now. Pure pleasure written on her face. Her little nose wrinkled as she panted. My hands roamed her tight frame. Held her hips as she rolled them. Loved her skin touching mine. She whimpered as she started to cum. Soaked us all the way down to the sheets. Loved how wet she got when she came. The afterglow on her skin, warm and sensual.

Gracefully she turned around without leaving me still. Spun like a top on my shaft as she laid on me with her back to me. My lips worked her neck as she puffed. Hands tickled her belly as we rolled onto our side. Reaching back our lips met again. Hot breath panting on each other as I thrust into her now. Still kissing and wanting more.

I lifted her leg and pressed into her with more room now. Full in and out but still at an unhurried pace. Wanted this never to end. Want to fill her completely and never stop. Fingers finding her nipples. Knew how sensitive they were just before she was about to cum. Twisted them around as my other hand dipped into her lips. Felt how wet my cock was as I slipped in and out of her. Spread them out as I found her little nub. Rolled it between my fingers. Panting into my mouth as I stimulated her more. Felt her pressing into me. Skin now damp with sweat as our bodies were tangled together.

"Cum with me," she panted.

"What about," I started?

"I don't care about it right now," she moaned. "Just fill me."

She pulled my face into her mouth and gasped as we started. Our cum mixed as I filled her. Splashing and soaking her walls. We remained tangled together still kissing.

We lay like this until her muscles forced me out. She dripped onto my leg as we lay there looking at each other. Her eyes still looked unsure. The voice inside her head was telling her this was wrong but she still stayed and fought it.

We turned into each other and held each other.

"This is what I miss," she whispered.

"This what you want," I asked?

She didn't reply. We just lay there holding each other feeling our skin pressed together. Me just listening to her heart beat as the soft sounds of the city filtered in through the open sliding door. I felt at peace with her here. This is what I had been missing too.

"I should go," she finally relented.

"You could stay here tonight," I offered.

"Derek," she paused. "I can't. I have to be alone now to sort this out."

"Ok," was all I could say. Didn't want to press her anymore. Wanted to pick her up and run to the airport with her. I couldn't. I had to let her decide.

"Will I see you tomorrow," she asked? She slipped her dress over her head. I still lay on the bed naked. "It's tomorrow at noon," she added.

I rose and walked with her to the door. "If I don't see you by 11 then this is goodbye."

She turned and hugged me tightly. "I love you," she whimpered trying to hold back her emotions.

"I love you more than you will ever know," I said.

She let go and turned the handle. I let it shut before slumping back against the wall. My stomach turned as I wondered what tomorrow would hold.

I crawled into bed but didn't sleep. I watched the clock for hours. 7 am and I still hadn't slept. I threw the covers off and got dressed. Left the room and went for a run. Ran for an hour before having breakfast. Sat on the balcony and waited. Stared mindlessly at the bustle below.

1055 and still nothing. She had made up her mind. I took my bag and headed for the airport.

I stared out the window and watched the crew load luggage into the belly of the plane. I sat there stunned and sick to my stomach.

"Sir, this is the last call," the gate keeper whispered to me. I stood and headed for the ramp to get onto the plane.

Jessica sat in her hotel room and looked out the window. Questions still running though her mind. Hair was done up and makeup perfect. The white dress flowed on the floor around the little chair she sat in.

"Thinking about Derek aren't you," Angela asked?

"What, no," Jessica answered from a daze.

"Jessica," Angela said softly. "You don't have to hide it from me, I know. I have known since we went on vacation to Florida. I saw you guys. I didn't say anything. I was confused, embarrassed, I don't know what but I know what you two were doing. What you have been doing all the long."

She looked stunned staring at her sister now. Couldn't believe she had known for all these years.

"Go to him," she pleaded. "If that man makes you happy then why would you do this to yourself and to him?"

"It's complicated," Jessica said softly.

"Seems pretty simple to me," Angela quipped. "You love him and he definitely loves you. He came all the way here to get you. How complicated can it be."

"The obvious," she gasped.

"Sometimes you can't let life get in the way of your heart and the one you love," Angela offered. "If you are having second thoughts now, what will a year, five years, ten years from now leave you feeling? I know that look sis, don't be so calculated. Take the dive and see where it takes you."

"No, I have to get married today," she replied quickly. "What will all those people think if I'm not there?"

"I will handle everything," Angela said confidently. "Dad will be thrilled not to give his daughter away today."

"What time is it," Jessica asked quickly?

"1115," she said looking at the clock.

"He's gone already," Jessica panicked.

"You have the keys to Mark's car," Angela piped back. "Go now before it's too late! He gets on that plane he is gone forever. I know him. Go!"

She quickly got out of the chair and ran for the door. She kicked her shoes off at the door and ran for the elevator. "I hope I'm not too late." She dialed the number but it went straight to voicemail.

I sat solemnly by the window and looked at the runway. It was over. I would just have to try and move on with my life. She obviously was. This trip had so much promise and it turned into the biggest let down in my life. Time to get back home and take some time to reflect. Learn to love someone else and try to let go of what had been, could have been.

The gray car screeched to a stop right at the curb. She parked it and ran from the car, wedding dress flowing behind her. Bare feet plunking across the dirty sidewalk of the well-used airport.

"Hey, you can't park there," an officer cried at her.

"Tow it," she yelled. "Here are the keys." They went flying towards the officer. "I have to stop the love of my life from getting away."

"Dam," the officer grumbled. "That's the third one this month. I fucking hate weddings."

She raced through the door and pushed her way to the ticket counter cutting everyone off in front of her.

"Please," Jessica begged. "I have to get to the gate."

"You need a ticket to get past the check point," the lady at the ticket counter scorned.

"Please," Jessica now cried. "The man I love is getting on a plane and if he leaves I will lose him forever. I'm in my wedding dress for crying out loud. I have to get to him."

"Let her go," a guy hollered from the line. Quite a crowd now listened in as the shoeless bride begged to just be given a chance.

"Yeah, let her go and try and save the love of her life," more people shouted.

A TSA agent came from the back. "I could lose my job for this but come on. I will escort you to the gate."

"Oh, thank you so much," Jessica whimpered.

The plane began to push away from the gate. I folded my arms and watched it go.

She raced down the corridor towards the gate. Bare feet slapping the hard floor all the way with the agent quickly following behind. If you didn't know what was going on you would think he was chasing her trying to catch her.

"Move, excuse me, get out of the way." Jessica yelled at the crowd as she cut a path through them. She was on a mission and the bulky wedding dress and the heavy crowds of people were not going to slow her down. She finally reached the gate.

"Please tell me the plane hasn't left yet," she panted to the lady at the boarding station.

"Honey, it left like 15 minutes ago," she said confused.

"No, it can't be," Jessica cried. Tears filled her eyes and her makeup starting running down her face. "The man I love was on that plane."

The ticket lady's heart broke just as much as Jessica's did.

"I'm too late," she sobbed. She slumped against the counter and started balling her eyes out.

A flash of white caught my eye as I looked up. I squinted my eyes and couldn't believe what I was seeing. A beautiful blonde in a white wedding dress came running to the gate followed quickly by an overweight agent puffing hard from the long run. He was either going to arrest her or pass out from the chase. I stood and started for the gate counter as I heard her start sobbing.