That Thing Was Inside You?

Story Info
He realizes the stud from the gym is her ex.
1.2k words
4.08
222.4k
125

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to get back in the gym. Early May, summer coming and I had gained about 10 lbs over the winter. So on the way home from work, I stopped in the gym, renewed my membership and asked to be set up with a personal trainer. I was introduced to Mark who informed he he was just starting but had trained at other gyms before. Well I thought that was obvious as anyone could see he was ripped. At about 6'4" he was only slightly taller than me but had the bodybuilder physique I'd always wanted. He asked if I'd like to get started right away as he was going to work out at that moment anyways. So I grabbed a bag, got changed and we started warming up. As we did so, we got to talking and by some strange coincidence both realized he had dated my wife almost ten years ago. A little embarrassing but really no big deal.

Let me tell you a little about my wife. For purposes of this story, the two things you need to know are she's small and hot! About 5"3" tall, 110 lbs, very athletic with a body she keeps in shape by staying active in both gymnastics and dance. However, it's her innocence that may be her most attractive quality. Although I knew she'd had several boyfriends before we met, and certainly wasn't a virgin, she gave the impression of limited sexual experience. I found this to be a turn on for some reason. I also enjoyed the fact that it was so easy to make her cum. It didn't matter whether it was eating her pussy, rubbing her clit, fucking or even dry humping, I could always make her cum and often more than once in a session. Ahh, did I say she was hot?

Back to the story.

After Mark and I worked out together we headed into the locker room to change. We really had gotten along quite well and were still talking away as I ducked away to use the bathroom. When I got back Mark was gone but his locker was still open. I took off my gear, grabbed a towel and headed for the showers. As I walked into the showers, a pretty big room with eight shower heads on each side of the wall, I saw Mark all ready there and took the shower opposite him. He had his back to me but looked over his shoulder and acknowledged me as we continued our discussion. The conversation turned to Regina, my wife, and how she was doing etc... when after rinsing my hair I turned back around to face Mark. He was now facing me. Shock! Oh my God, Mark had the largest penis I had ever seen in person in my life. I tripped over my words and lost my train of thought at the same time. This guys cock looked to be eight or nine inches long and almost as thick as a soda can. Immediately all could think of was, has that thing been inside of Regina. I couldn't believe my cute, little, tight Regina had ever been fucked by something like that. i started thinking back to a conversation we had once, in which I'd asked her if any of her old boyfriends had been well endowed(her term). However she'd said she didn't like to talk about those things. I let it go and didn't think much about it. However, now I think I know why she didn't want to talk about it. Because she'd never tell a lie and if I'd have pressed she would have told me. Of course she was trying to spare my feelings. I tried to gather myself but his cock, my wife and my cock(above average but paling in comparison), had kind of become the elephant in the room. All of a sudden the silence was deafening. As he rinsed, I took a second look to make sure this hadn't been an illusion. No such luck. To make matters worse when I looked up, he was looking right at me and I was busted. Shit! I didn't know what to do or say and finally I had to clear the air.

It just came out, "That's the biggest dick I've ever seen". Mark laughed and said thanks I think. We both laughed and that sort of broke the ice. We agreed he'd train me once a week and I headed home.

When I got home Regina was in the kitchen and asked if I'd gone to the gym. I said I did and that she'd never guess who got assigned to train me. When I told her Mark, she smiled and said, "Oh, how's he doing?".

I said he's fine and he seems like a good guy. I then asked when she had dated him and she told me the summer after her freshman year at college. There was a prolonged silence and I figured what the hell and told her the shower story. She turned beat red and obviously knew where this was going.

I said to her, "that is one big dick".

She laughed and said, "Oh my God, right? That thing is huge! Actually it's kind of the reason I broke up with him. I just got tired of that thing! I mean once in a while great, but on a regular basis, that thing was just too much. Literally."

My second shock of that day was when I realized that hearing her talk about Mark's cock, had my cock straining in my pants like I hadn't felt it in years. I was really horny from all this. Regina came over to me and coyly asked if any of this bothered me at all. I kind of paused and she snuggled up to me and said, "you know it's just a penis, there is nothing to be threatened by. And besides, the best sex I've ever had is with you."

As she said that she slid her hand down on to my crotch and felt my hard on. " Hmmm, what do we have here," she said as she started to undo my pants." I guess it doesn't bother you. "

She pulled my pants down and proceeded to stroke my throbbing erection. "God you are so hard, did it turn you on thinking about Mark fucking me?" I shuttered. She realized she was on to something.

" Did you think about me sucking Marks enormous penis?" Another shutter. More stroking.

"Did you think about him stretching my tight pussy around that huge cock?"

" OH MY GOD!", I gasped and could barely breathe. She'd never spoken so brazenly before and I'd never been so turned on!

"And shooting all that hot cum all over my face?"

That did it. I fucking exploded! Cum everywhere! All over me, all over her, all over the kitchen floor, everywhere. I was spent and totally out of breath.

As Regina cleaned my cock up with a damp rag, she looked up at me with those beautuful eyes and said. "Maybe we should invite Mark over for dinner this week?"

To be continued...