That Thing Was Inside You? Ch. 05

Story Info
It's called indulgence therapy.
2.2k words
4.22
183.5k
79

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quite a dilemma. If you haven't read any of the past chapters, let me briefly get you up to speed. An old boyfriend of my wife's, by coincidence had become my personal trainer. After our first workout together I saw him naked in the shower and was utterly shocked to see him brandishing an absolute monster sized cock. I could only ask my wife, "That thing was inside you?"

I soon realized that the thought of my wife being impaled by Mark's dick was a huge turn on. My turn on became a turn on for my wife. Ultimately this lead us down a path of no return in which a therapist finally suggested that the best way to deal with it, was to indulge it completely in order to try and get it out of our system. Hence the dilemma. Would we actually try this controversial technique?

Upon leaving the therapists office, although we had been trying to avoid what we both now considered a full blown fetish, it was like the brakes had suddenly been taken off. We were free again to indulge and indulge we did.

"I guess the best thing for our marriage right now is to just let Mark do whatever he wants to me," Regina said softly with her hand on my all ready stiff cock.

"That probably means I'm going to have to watch you suck that giant dick of his doesn't it," I added.

"Well, yeah." Regina continued, "I mean, I know Mark loves to have his cock sucked, I certainly remember that well. But I'll warn you; his dick is so big, it's actually hard to blow him. But you definitely have to be there so of course you are going to want to watch me try and suck the cum out of that giant dick of his. I think the question is more where and when. The what is kind of obvious at this point. He is going to use me like his own little slut right in front of you. He's not only going to stretch my pussy out but he is also probably gonna try and stuff his huge cock in my tight ass!"

At this point she had my cock in her hand and was just barely touching it. She had me on the brink of orgasm and was going to keep me there. She kept talking in a filthy manner to me about everything Mark was going to do to her and vice versa. I thought we were going to fuck like animals as soon as we walked in the door, but, I was wrong.

Once inside the house she instructed me to remove my clothing. Then she instructed me to remove her clothing. She then instructed me to eat her pussy. I dove in and licked her all ready very wet cunt. I could tell she was about to cum when she surprised me by hopping up and grabbing my hand and leading me to the shower. I was game of course as I love to fuck in the shower. Pulling me by my dick and kissing me, she turned the shower on and separated from me as we both were hit by the freezing cold water of the double shower heads. As I reached for the temperature control, she stopped me.

"No, no, no. No hot water and no orgasms. None for you and none for me. We are going to bring each other to the brink of orgasm as many times as we can, without climaxing, until we complete our therapy. I'll leave it up to you as to when that will happen," Regina explained.

Regina continued, "if we are really going to do this, we have to go all the way!"

And so we continued all week long. I'd come home from work and Regina would immediately unbutton my pants, pull my underwear down and take my entire cock into her mouth. She'd give it about three full sucks and then, just like that, put it away. We had sworn to each that we wouldn't masturbate and it was obvious that neither of us had broken the oath. But the teasing was relentless. Over dinner Regina would say, "Damn, I can't wait to spread my legs for that giant dick again. Oh my God, it's gonna feel so good my pussy is dripping just thinking about it. But I want you to promise me you won't cum until after Mark leaves. I want all of your hot cum for myself. I don't know where yet, but I know I don't want you to jerk off and end up coming on floor or all over yourself while Mark is pounding me."

I would have agreed to anything at this point. I couldn't take any more. I finally got a hold of Mark and met him for coffee. I pretty much told him everything. For his part I have to say he really wasn't shocked. (I guess because after the night Regina jerked him off, he suspected where this was headed) He understood and even volunteered not to cum for the rest of the week either. The night was set. Saturday. Four more days to get thru. I honestly didn't know if I would make it. After coffee with Mark, Regina had me spend almost an hour licking her asshole. She said she needed relief so bad and knew she wouldn't cum from having having her ass eaten. However, she almost did and had to again run into a cold shower. Me? I was just about walking around fully hard almost all the time. It was brutal.

Saturday night became Saturday at about 4:30 p.m. as none of us could take much more of this. Mark arrived and walked straight up to Regina and started making out with her. They were like two high school kids who couldn't keep their hands off each other. I shut the door behind them and just stared in awe. I knew they'd be fucking in less than a minute. When Regina pulled Marks pants and underwear down, his cock sprang out and hit her right in the face. She didn't flinch but when she opened wide and took the head of Mark's cock into her mouth and let out a long slow hmmmmmm, it was Mark who flinched. It was like sensory overload or over stimulation. He actually couldn't take Regina sucking and swirling her tongue around the huge knob on the end of his dick. Regina tried to get more of his cock in her mouth but there was just no way she could. It was just too big. She decided she wanted to measure it and ran and got a measuring tape. It was just under nine inches long and even more impressive, over eight inches around! She dropped the tape, and went back to giving it her best ice cream cone treatment. Two hands tugging and her lips and tongue going crazy. It was like Mark's cock was a fourth person with whom Regina was making out!

I think Mark was afraid he was gonna cum, so he pulled his dick out of Regina's mouth and pushed her back on the carpet. He flipped up her skirt to find, surprise, her newly bald pussy. This was a surprise for me as well. As he got between her legs, Regina told me to get naked as I was still watching fully dressed at this point. This was helping me to resist touching myself, however, I followed her instructions and the knelt over her so my cock was near her mouth. I thought she might take me in her mouth but she didn't. I looked down to see Mark's cock obscenely positioned at the opening of her very wet cunt. Her cunt looked like it had all ready been eaten but in fact, it hadn't yet been touched.

This was it. This was going to happen and literally right in front of me. I don't know who wanted it more, me, Mark or Regina. With her legs spread, Regina looked briefly at me and then at Mark and said thru clenched teeth, "Now fuck the living shit out of me!"

With that Mark shoved about three quarters of his thick cock into Regina's pussy. Regina screamed at the top of her lungs, "Oh My God That's Good! Oh My God Give Me More. Fuck Me, Fuck Me, Fuck Meeeeeee."

Without even touching myself, cum began shooting out of me. Regina was catching as much as she could in her mouth as Mark worked his entire dick into her ridiculously stretched out vagina. He was pounding her for all she was worth and finally announced that he was going to cum right along with her and I. She told him to fill her pussy with his cum. He arched his back forcing his dick in her pussy as far as it could possibly go and started pumping Regina full of cum. She just lied there, moaning, saying, "Oh my God I can feel it. I can totally feel you cumming. Keep cumming I want it all."

Mark finally collapsed on top of her while I was still kneeling over her. After about thirty seconds she asked Mark to bring her his cock. Mark kneeled on the other side of her so she had two soft cocks dangling down toward her mouth. With one hand wrapped around mine, she grabbed Mark's and started to play with it in her mouth. Now she could get about half in her mouth and she clearly liked this. She looked at me and said, "God my pussy is sore. Honey will you soothe it for me."

Well I knew what that meant and the next thing I know, I'm eating out her freshly fucked pussy as she continues working on Mark's dick with her mouth. I really started getting into it and made Regina cum again. This made me feel really good. It also had me hard again which was good because Regina asked me to put my cock in her pussy. I got up to my knees and sank my cock in to the hilt in one shot. "Mmmm," Regina moaned, Mark's cock still in her mouth, "that's nice."

"How does my pussy feel honey," Regina said taking the giant cock out for a second?

"Is it sloppy," she asked holding Mark's dick just in front of her mouth, "is it all loose from this huge dick?"

Well as a matter of fact it was. And yet it never felt better to me. It felt so good plus watching her suck that cock had me ready to cum again. I asked her where and said "add it right to Mark's please" and with that I came again hard.

As soon as I rolled off her, Mark fucked her again. And she came again. And it went on and on and on. We took turns until we were all spent. Regina was incredibly sore and incredibly satisfied. Mark rolled her over and gave her one final orgasm by putting about 2 inches of his cock into her ass. It was hard to tell how much of her groaning was pain and how much was pleasure. Certainly when she came, she seemed at the height of ecstasy. As she lied there on her stomach, she asked me to soothe her ass. After a few minutes of gentle licking she asked me to give her a "proper butt fuck." I was able to slide my cock into her hot little ass, all the way, in one shot. It was incredible. I never enjoyed fucking Regina's ass more. She was slowly jerking off Mark which just served to turn me on more. I finally announced I was going to cum in her ass and she responded by increasing the pace of her hand job. As I pumped her rectum full of cum, mark exploded all over her face. Watching Regina lie there with my cock still in her ass, cleaning Mark's cock with her tongue had me almost ready to get hard again. But we were all totally spent. At about 10 o'clock, Regina asked Mark to leave and she and I cuddled until we both fell asleep. The next morning Regina was very sore but asked me to luck her clit 'till she came. When she came, cum oozed out of her pussy. We both burst out in laughter at the decadence of the night before. The strangest thing about the whole episode is that our life actually went back to normal after that night. It was like we were cured. The curiosity was gone. The desire was gone. Our sex life and relationship in general were never better. We went to a couple of follow up sessions with the therapist and she was very pleased we had gotten such a good result out of our indulgence therapy. She explained that it didn't always work, but she often got pretty good results from it.

For us, we didn't completely rule out anything in the future, but for the time being, we were very comfortable with our own monogamous relationship.

The end