That Was Some Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They began drinking their champagne, feeling its well-known restorative powers and chatting, and then suddenly Sauda was putting the moves on Colin. Catherine felt herself boiling up again as she watched Colin fall to his knees before Sauda, like he was begging for it. Then he was opening her dress and licking her panties. Sauda wanted it bad - she let him tease her for a minute or so, and then she was stripping off the panties, hoisting up her dress, and thrusting her glistening cunt toward his face, with a look almost of desperation on her face.

As Colin began to lick and suck Sauda's pussy, Catherine was too aroused to remain a spectator. She came up behind Sauda, swiftly unbuttoning her dress and casting it aside. Sauda's hands, freed from the task of holding the dress, went to Colin's head, pulling his face against her cunt. Meanwhile, Catherine had the brassiere off and seized Sauda's nipples with greedy fingers, pinching, coaxing, arousing her, as she began to cry out with the onset of orgasm.

Then Colin got up, embraced Sauda, and lifted her skyward, bringing her down to impale her pussy on his cock. She had her legs wrapped around his, and he began to bring her ass up and down, as she writhed and bucked her hips to meet him. Catherine went for the nipples again, and then took Sauda's breasts in her hands, offering them by turns to Colin's mouth, and meanwhile trying to position herself so that Sauda's leg would rub against Catherine's crotch.

Then, she became aware of voices, Colin's and Luisa's. Luisa was murmuring something, and then Colin gasped something incoherent in response -- then, more clearly, the welcome words, "Eat Catherine's pussy!" It was music to Catherine's ears.

I thought back for an instant, over the events of the evening, the party, meeting Luisa, Catherine, and Sauda, and the subsequent chemistry, leading up to Luisa's urgently barked request; it was sort of peculiar, kinky in an awkward sort of way, but heartfelt, and it certainly sent me over the edge.

I was standing in the center of the room, feet slightly apart, knees slightly bent; I was keenly aware of the subtle piquancy of Sauda's perfume, mixed with her own womanly scent, the delicious sensation of her tongue gliding over mine, the pressure of her calves braced against my own, the supple strength of her body cantilevered from mine, the provocative touch of her nipples against my chest, and the exquisite sensation of her cunt muscles, milking the last spurts of my orgasm from my cock, deep up inside her. I kissed her with renewed passion.

Wow, this is some party, I thought.

After a long, lingering kiss, I lowered her to the ground. Over to the side, Catherine had removed a cushion from the couch, so that she might lay out flat, her legs dangling over the edge. She was smiling up at Luisa, spreading her legs wantonly and allowing the fingers of one hand to roam lazily over her clit. Luisa stood above her, gently pinching her own nipples and licking her lips with anticipation.

I took Sauda by the hand and led her to the couch. She sat down near Catherine, and I sat in the armchair. I opened the remaining bottle of champagne and poured glasses for Sauda and myself.

Now Catherine was sort of purring and groaning and touching herself all over, as Luisa sucked Catherine's toes. It looked like Luisa was really preparing to give her the treatment. As Catherine's voice grew louder, Luisa approached her splayed thighs, and bent to press one of her nipples into Catherine's wet and swollen pussy; then she moved up on the couch, offering the nipple to Catherine's mouth. Catherine moaned and sucked it. Then Luisa repeated the process with her other nipple.

I caught Sauda's eye. She was sitting on the couch, with her knees up against her breasts. Looking at me, she smiled and parted them, offering me a tantalizing view of her cunt. I smiled approvingly, and reached my champagne glass over and clinked it against hers.

Catherine was playfully rubbing her foot against Luisa's pussy. Luisa bent her legs to allow Catherine to push two toes inside, and then closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation. Catherine then withdrew them and offered them to Luisa to be sucked.

Luisa sucked at them greedily, and the taste seemed to overwhelm her. She dropped again to her knees, seized Catherine's thighs, and buried her face in Catherine's pussy.

Catherine began cumming almost immediately, very noisily. Luisa continued to eat her voraciously, her face bathed by Catherine's eruption. Catherine then gasped and seized Sauda's hand, whispering her name.

Sauda bent shyly to kiss Catherine. Catherine returned her kiss urgently, then broke off to gasp, "No! Sauda! No, I need your pussy on my mouth!"

Awkwardly, Sauda straddled Catherine's face, facing Luisa. But when she lowered her cunt to Catherine's mouth, Sauda seemed galvanized as her most intimate parts came into contact with Catherine's lips and tongue. Her eyes rolled up for an instant, and her face broke into an ecstatic, breathless smile, as she began to rub herself against Catherine's face.

This was quite a sight. My cock was completely hard again. I drained my champagne glass, listening to Catherine cry out in another orgasm. Then I positioned myself behind Luisa.

I began to rub the head of my cock along her drenched pussy slit, nuzzling her clit with it. She thrust her ass upwards to offer me better access, pushing against me, try to capture my cock with her cunt. I teased her, rubbing myself over her slick opening, tickling her clit.

Suddenly Luisa spun around, taking my head in her hands and pulling it to her breast. I took her nipple in my mouth, sucking it, nibbling it, tasting Catherine's juices on it, while rubbing her other nipple between my thumb and fingers. She groaned in pleasure. Then she lowered herself once again and began rubbing her face on my cock and balls.

As she did this, I glanced up to see that Sauda had taken advantage of Luisa's distraction, and had buried her face between Catherine's thighs. Catherine and Sauda were consumed with pleasure from that most exciting position, the 69.

And then I felt Luisa's mouth on my cock. That wide, hungry mouth, so exciting to kiss, was now devouring me; she took all of my cock, effortlessly, and sucked it so wetly and passionately that I felt another orgasm approaching. Thrusting my hips, I cried, "I'm going to cum!"

In her thick and enchanting Spanish accent, Luisa said, "Fock me, darling," and turned around once again, lifting her ass skyward. I found her pussy opening, and slipped my cock slowly, slowly inside her, as she cried out in excitement. I pushed it in to the hilt, and began to move; she came before I had thrust 4 times, and before I could cum myself, she had spun around again and sucked me deep into her mouth. That was it. I exploded, shooting spurt after spurt of semen into her throat as she swallowed hungrily.

I looked up and saw the eyes of Catherine and Sauda upon me; they were sitting on the couch together, watching and smiling. I caught my breath for a moment, sitting once again in the armchair. Then Catherine, who seemed never to slow down, approached me, saying, "I want to make you cum again."

Three times was a lot for me; I was skeptical about going for four. But I kept my skepticism to myself. Kneeling before me, Catherine was rubbing her big tits with those big, rough nipples, all over my crotch, and sure enough, my cock sprang to life. Grinning wickedly, she took it into her mouth, soon making it very hard and wet, and then rubbed her tits against it some more. She had my full attention now. She told me to lie on the floor. I obeyed.

She paused for a moment, squatting above my face, and then lowered her pussy to my mouth. God, she tasted good. She had cum lord knows how many times, her pussy was very swollen, and the juice was overflowing. Then she pulled away as I cried out in disappointment, only to swiftly mount my cock.

Her pussy was paradise. She moved it expertly as I thrust my hips up to meet her, and her big breasts rubbed against my chest. Then she sat upright, continuing to fuck me, smiling down at me, knowing what she was doing to me. I saw Sauda take up a position behind her, her hands on Catherine's breasts.

Then I lost sight of them, because Luisa was leaning down and kissing me deeply, her tongue invading every corner of my mouth. Then she broke off her kiss, smiling and speaking to me in intimate tones, "Do you want to comb, darling?" I knew what she meant to say. "Yes, I want to cum! Help me, Luisa!"

I was in fact very close to cumming, but not there yet. I said urgently to Luisa, "Let me taste your pussy!"

Teasingly, she replied, "Do you like my poossy?"

"Yes, I love your pussy!" I gasped. "Put it on my face!"

She grinned wickedly. "Do you want to leek my poossy?"

"Yes, please!" I said desperately. I was right on the edge of orgasm. I could feel Catherine's cunt contracting powerfully around my cock as she rode me up and down.

Luisa squatted above my face, just out of reach, rubbing her cunt voluptuously. Loudly, she said, "Do you want to SOCK my poossy?"

"Oh, god, let me suck it!" I cried. She dipped her hand inside, and offered it to me, allowing me to suck her juice from her fingers.

"Does my poossy taste goood?" Before I could answer, she lowered her cunt to my mouth. I opened wide, taking in all of her vulva, shoving my tongue deep inside her before whirling it around and around her clit. She immediately began cumming copiously into my mouth, sending me over the edge; I thrust my cock upward, deep into the wet heaven of Catherine's cunt, and erupted.

I went home with Sauda that night, and we spent all of the next morning making love, getting to know each other very, very well. I think that Catherine and Luisa may have done the same. There will be another party soon.