That Wasn't What Should Have Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I read your letter I had just left the three girls. After remembering that you told me that it was in the packet I knew I had to leave. I told them I had to get something from my car. I went out, got in the car, and drove away. If I never see any of them again it will be too soon.

If you need to reach me for any reason, I am currently staying at the Hart Motel on the edge of town, but you

will always be able to reach me through my mom. I told her the whole story and she agrees that you did the only thing that makes any sense and she can't believe that I was so stupid as to let myself be influenced by a group of filthy sluts like those three.

After this letter, I promise to never bring this up again, but I have to say it once. Darrel, you have a permanent place in my heart. If ever you feel like talking to me or asking me anything, I am more than willing to talk. I will always be there for you with open arms. Nothing would please me more than for you to give me a chance to make up to you for my idiotic indiscretions. I want you back even though I don't deserve any consideration. There, now that's said, just know it is my heart and is always open to you. I will not beg and plead any further, nor bother you with apologies or excuses. You are my one and only love forever.

With A Hurting Heart,

Your Loving Wife,

Sally

***** *****

Now all that's left is for me to find myself and try to figure out what to do with my life. I hope beyond all hope for Darrel's return, but don't expect that it will ever be. My life, as I've known it for the past fifteen years is now over. I've considered suicide but that is a cowards way out and would do nothing but hurt the people who have given me so much love in this life. Despair abounds, but I must cling onto hope. My kids will hate me for a while, but I know they will forgive me. My mother will accept me for who I am and what I've become. I pray the pain that I've caused Darrel will soon heal and he will find a good life.

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Author's Ending Note:

Darrel says he'll tell his side if it makes sense to do so. I tried to get him to reveal how he did the things he did, and how he so thoroughly gathered the information, but until he reads this in print (he refuses to proof-read it for me) He won't tell me anything. We can hope he will tell us the answers to all of the questions both you and I surely have at this point. He has told me that some of his surveillance methods would never be revealed under any circumstance. Maybe he used some of the technology used by Larry in my story: "New Technology is a Grand Thing!" Darrel does know that while Sally and I are life-long friends, I had no prior knowledge of Sally's plans.