That Wicked Eve

Story Info
A strong woman submits.
2.1k words
4.09
40.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

"You should know up front- I'm a one on one kind of woman. I don't like sharing."

Eve and I had been friends for ages, but had only just met. The internet is a wonderful thing. After three years, work related travel finally had brought me to her fine city. She had driven out to my airport hotel, for drinks to start. Dinner to follow if we clicked in person. After dinner was left undefined. One step at a time.

In three years of online chat, we had shared all of this, and more. I knew Eve was a divorced mother of three grown girls, who had refused to stay with her alcoholic abusive husband until the nest was empty, even though he was a good provider. Eve had boldly moved out. No doormat. She had acquired a university degree of her own as her kids grew. The dollars scrimped from her household budget set her up nicely in her own place.

Over drinks, she fleshed out the instant messages we had exchanged about her few and scattered early post marriage sex 'adventures'.

"Hubby wasn't my first lover, but was the one I thought was forever. Being touched by near strangers was so foreign to me. I tried a few one night stands, but couldn't enjoy them."

"Did you consider the lesbian route?" I was teasing. Her emails had been clear on this.

"I love cocks too much. But more than that, I just love being with a man. I love the whole manly thing. His scent, his shape, the strength of his muscles. And how a man acts when we go out. A real man. A gentleman without being fake. That's why I finally settled - I though t- on a Muslim man. He had that old-fashioned grace. He appreciated a woman, without dominating her. Except in the bedroom. He taught me about Doms and subs."

"So how come you aren't with him?"

"Family was all important to him. His parents would never accept me as a non-Muslim and he'd never marry without their blessing. Plus, my life is here. His is in his homeland with his family."

Which is why Eve would never be my lover, she had repeatedly said. No long distance relationships. Which was too bad, because drinks had flowed effortlessly into dinner. I loved watching how she tore through a filet without shyness. Just watching her teeth tearing the flesh made blood surge to my cock. My manhood twitched when her tongue darted out to lick gravy off her lush lips. We both loved great food, and shared a passion for wines. So much so that by the time the brandy appeared, Eve was just drunk enough to know she shouldn't drive anywhere.

"But why do you want me?" She startled me with her question. "I'm not some tight little blond hard body like Lit authors always fantasize about. Sure my boobs are big, but they sag a bit, like a woman's do in real life. And my waistline..."

"Leads down to a fantastic pear shaped bottom I want to spank, before I fuck your soggy cunt." Eve had hinted in several conversations that blunt talk of sex really turned her on.

By this time, dessert had arrived. Eve showed no shyness here, teasing me by rolling bits of cheesecake out onto the tip of her tongue. "Too bad the cherries are in sauce - I could show you my trick with the stem."

"Shall I order more brandy into the room?"

"Perhaps champagne instead? But, before you do, let's be clear. I love your company, and you are very generous buying dinner. But that doesn't buy you sex. I need a place to sleep, and admit the idea of a nice toasty bed warmer has appeal. But I make no promises of sex."

I paid the bill, ordered the room service, and led her quietly to the elevators. Despite her protests, Eve gently eased her head onto my shoulder as we walked, sighing contently. She allowed my hand to rest lightly on her hip. As we stepped into the otherwise empty lift, I gave her a friendly squeeze on the butt.

Eve responded not with a protest, but with passion. As soon as the doors closed, she spun out of my grasp, pressed me against the wall and took my face in her hands. She kissed me with her mouth open, her tongue searching for mine. It was quite a first kiss, since the light peck on the cheek before dinner didn't count.

I felt her ample tits crushed against my chest. I thought at the same time how great her lips tasted and how I wanted to see her take off the burgundy bra she had whispered about during dinner. Eve had told me she chose it because the lace rubbed her nipples and made them hard. "It's nice not needing padding." I thought she was just teasing. Now, I thought, we seemed headed for more.

Inside my room, she acted nothing like what I expected. Her shyness was gone, there was no hesitation. She did not act like a submissive when she twirled me briskly into the upholstered chair in the corner of the room. In the dim lights of the single lamp, I watched in awe as she spun, teasing me by disrobing slowly.

Her dress was a simple wraparound affair. She toyed with the knot at her waist. "Shall I undo this, or do you wish to?" she asked.

Answering her own question, she danced closer. I eased the knot loose with my teeth. Eve spun away, the tie tearing open as she crossed the room. She ended with her back to me, legs spread wide. The glow emphasized her curves silhouetted behind the loose fabric. Half turning towards me, Eve raised a foot onto the corner of the bed, slowly untying the intricate knot in the velvet lacing around her ankle which held her high heel in place. The angle of her leg drew my eye to the graceful length of her calves, her slender ankle.

Finally, she kicked the first shoe off. She stumbled a bit as she turned towards me, giggling, revealing the effects of the alcohol. 'God, let room service be slow.' I thought.

I saw Eve's lush body, the dress hanging around her like a cloak. The burgundy bra was spectacular, lifting her tits into a dazzling cleavage. She wore matching bikini panties through which I saw a hint of her reddish bush. Her stockings were held up by garters.

'This may take a while, if she undoes the garters one by one.'

Eve lifted her other shoe into my lap. "I'm kind of lopsided here. Please help me hon."

My fingers fumbled with the unfamiliar velvet lacing, but Eve seemed not to mind, since my hands ended up caressing her ankle, lower calf and heel in the process. She sighed deeply, almost a moan. I noticed for the first time that her scent had changed from the sweet perfume worn at dinner. Something more real, basic and animal was mixed in now. I sniffed, intentionally theatrically. My tongue flicked teasingly at Eve's strong inner thigh. She spun away, her dress flowing over my head.

As Eve swung around again, she tossed the bra onto the bed. My view of her tits was obscured though, her hands guarding them. I noticed however that her fingers were toying with her nipples.

"I like how sensitive my nipples are," Eve said. "It's like there's a direct link from my nipples to my pussy."

"Call it a 'cunt'."

"Yes. There is a direct link to my cunt."

"Do you like having your tits fondled?"

"Yes. The softest touch, or squeezed or licked or sucked or..."

"Nibbled."

"Oh, yes. I also love wearing nipple clamps and having my master pull the chain when I orgasm. A sweet mix of pain and pleasure. When he takes them off ...gently please... rubbing my nipples to soothe them, maybe adding a little ice."

"How about cocks. Do you love cocks?

"Yes. I like that they are part of the man but don't make the man. I like how it feels in my hand...soft...hard...smooth...hairy... wrinkly...gooey... I like to rub it through the man's pants."

Finally dropping her hands from her tits, Eve leaned closer, her nipples brushing my face, tantalizingly close, then dancing away as she darted her hand into my lap. A quick tug of my stiff cock and she danced back again, raising her leg up onto the bed, fingers reaching to her garter. I watched, entranced, unable to assert the control I knew she wanted.

"I like sucking a nice hard cock like a lollipop. My tongue flat on the underside, fisting the root, teasing the sensitive spot where the head meets the shaft." One by one, Eve unsnapped the garters as she spoke.

"I like finding the spots that drive a woman nuts. But, you know you are being very naughty, teasing me like this," I prompted.

Eve slowly slid the left stocking free, pausing to massage her foot as she did so. She started on the garters on her right leg. I found the strength to stand. Eve hurried through the rest of the undressing as I approached.

I took control, dragging her to me, bending so that my head sheltered between her tits. Eve gently caressed my hair.

"Tell me your darkest secrets."

"Ummmm, errr...I want to watch you pee. I want to try a golden shower. I want you to deny me the right to pee until I go in my panties. I want you to make me suck my urine out of my panties."

"You are a naughty girl." I spanked her without warning, a hand flat across her buttock. She winced softly, gasping. I treated her to another. "That one's for the gasp."

I bit her nipple. She cried out. That earned her two more smacks. I dragged her onto my lap, returning to my chair. "I think you deserve six more to make an even ten."

"I can feel your cock between my tits. I want to worship it."

One.

"I wish we were still in the restaurant, me giving you a..."

Two,

"...hand job so slow it would be like it was for my own pleasure. Is that naughty?"

Three.

"When you kissed my thigh, I wanted your lips to move to my labia."

Four.

"I like surprises, but..."

Five.

"...I also like taking orders."

Six.

Eve slid off my lap, silently unzipping me. "I remember in a message, you said you like the moment when a woman first takes you into her mouth to be a surprise..."

Without further ado, Eve plopped her head into my lap, simultaneously fishing my hard cock free of my boxers. She swallowed the entire length in the first breath, then backed off to lick gently around the head, adding teeth to nibble. I reached down and squeezed her nipples.

After a few minutes of play, I used Eve's tits as levers to lift her out of the kneeling position, and guided her to the bed. I rubbed the tip of my cock across her nipples. Eve pushed her tits around my shaft and I tit fucked her briefly, before treating her to a vigorous pussy lapping, tussling her clit but backing off to lick her pussy all over, then easing more. I added fingers, then rolled my tongue to her 'g spot' then nibbled the clit more. I repeated these actions, never using the same angle or motion twice in a row, until with a startled cry, Eve bucked her hips wildly up to meet my mouth, a fresh taste I recognized as cum flowing onto my tongue.

I crawled up the bed, spooning into her, kissing her to share her own taste. My cock burrowed between her buttocks. Silently, she reached down and guided my cock to her cunt. My hands returned to her nipples, twisting them fiercely as we drove ourselves passionately into each other, finally collapsing into a restful sleep only after Eve experienced several more explosive orgasms, and I sprayed my sperm inside her womb.

"I think that's our room service," Eve murmured as we heard a knock on the door. The waiter entered quietly. I signed the chit.

"I bet you'd like me to tease him."

"Or her. You being a tease excites me. But let's leave that until we have breakfast in bed."

"How about a midnight snack right now?" Eve ducked her head to swallow my gooey cock without warning. I enjoyed the cream pie, licking her to another orgasm. Her warm mouth enveloped me, coaxing me back to hardness, then her tongue rolled me against the roof of her mouth. We explored each other's textures in leisurely unison, gradually building in intensity, finally eating savagely, nibbling tender bits unused to teeth. She shuddered with a final orgasm just after she swallowed my fresh load of cum. She snuggled back into my arms and we shared our tastes in a lingering kiss as we drifted off to sleep.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers