That'll Teach You!

Story Info
Man gets roundabout revenge on cheating wife.
952 words
3.81
15.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacks4u
jacks4u
6 Followers

I'm a reasonable guy, I think. In some ways, more than reasonable.

I work hard to keep a nice house in a fairly upscale neighborhood. Hard enough in fact, that Julia, my spouse of more than nine years, doesn't have to work at all. There's still a little left over to build a small savings account, as well as keep two nice cars and sizable IRAs for eventual retirement.

Julia is quite petite, standing just about five feet tall, with attractive curves in all the right places, and definitely more than a mouthful of hot, sweet breast.

Her flaming red hair is so sexy, and speaks more about her attitude and approach to life's problems. It certainly speaks volumes about her lovemaking and passion.

Just as fire consumes all it encounters, so too does Julia. In bed, or wherever we have sex, it is always hot! Often, she climaxes many times, and eventually leaves me exhausted, consumed by the fires that burn under that flaming red pussy hair.

It was a real surprise then, several months ago, when I discovered she was having sex with another guy. I'd found her cum soaked panties in the wash, the lucky guy's semen dried and stiff inside her red satin thong. It couldn't have been mine, we hadn't made love in several days, and that had been in the morning, before her shower. I didn't say anything, though, figuring she needed a little something extra now and then to tide her over until I could pay attention to her needs.

A week or so later, I was so horny and ready to rape her when she came home from her weekly shopping trip, but she was uncharacteristically tired, and didn't want to make love.

My kisses fell on dispassionate lips, her nipples flat, unresponsive to my caresses.

But Julia loved sucking my cock, almost as much as breathing. In our entire relationship, she had never left me horny, and not at least offered me a blow job.

Many mornings, I'd awaken to her lips wrapped around my morning wood, always swallowing my spunk and licking her lips clean, before kissing me good morning. She gave the most wonderful blow jobs, and seemed to relish, no, worship my better than average eight inches of man meat.

It was under these conditions, no sex at home, and my petite, though well endowed copper topped wife giving it all to some stranger, that I finally sought relief in whatever way I could.

I found a hooker, perhaps in a seedier part of town, but she was very cute - big tits falling all out of her too tight halter top, slender waist and hips that swung to and fro with her walk.

Her furry, full bush and untrimmed pussy felt quite different than my Julia's triangle shaped landing strip of flaming red hair. But that just added to my excitement.

The hooker's bleach blond head of long curls added some to my excitement also, as it bobbed up and down on my rock hard shaft. Only she didn't have the finesse my Julia did. I turned her over, and gave her all eight inches, until she squealed and I busted a nut, my spunk filling the end of the cheap condom she demanded I wear.

As I quietly pondered my situation, my cute little fire ball was off giving her new lover all of her attention. Several afternoons in a row she came home and just crashed without a word, other than the usual pleasantries.

My brief attempts at conversation were met with concise, generic answers. The second day was like this, "Hi, hon, do you have any bags in the car? I'll go get them."

Her less than candid answer, "Oh, no bags, I didn't see anything I wanted," left me feeling as though she was somehow skirting the truth.

It was that evening, I noticed these little critters crawling all over my pubes, and making my cock itch like a bad case of athletes foot! I was really glad that Julia hadn't wanted to make love, and was sweating bullets worrying about what to do about these fucking crabs!

By the third day of her extramarital sex binge I finally had a plan to fix everything - I'd show her!

That night, after she came home late and went right to bed, I climbed in the sack with her, and started feeling her up. I licked and kissed her small, hard nipples, nipping them every so often. Soon she was kneading my cock to life. I moved up and kissed her mouth and neck, nibbling on her earlobes and doing a duet for two tongues.

Her tongue chased after mine then mine after hers, Then I went back to her ample breasts, and those now so hard nipples.

I did all I could to keep her mouth from seeking out my crab infested cock!

Finally, I entered her and pounded her tight, dripping wet pussy, thrusting those little fucking chiggers into her flaming red triangle, until we both climaxed and fell asleep.

The next morning, I was up first and in the bathroom when I heard her start to stir.

"Bitch!" I yelled at no one in particular, from the bathroom, and continued to curse, "Mother fucking little bitches!"

Finally, she was standing in the bathroom doorway, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Your fucking boyfriend gave you the crabs to bring home to me," I lied, picking one of the little fuckers off my pubes, and flicking it her way.

My cute little fiery red head just stared at me with her hand over her mouth, her whole face as red as her hair.

jacks4u
jacks4u
6 Followers