That's My Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Master commands sub to top another woman.
846 words
4.07
27.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordmad
wordmad
21 Followers

I gulped. He'd finally given me a command I wasn't sure I could fulfill. But it was my duty, my privilege to try.

"We're going to the club tonight," He said. "And there I want you to find a woman who attracts you. We're going to bring her back to our house and then you're going to top her."

"Sir," I whispered softly. "This one is pleased to fulfill your command. But may I ask why you wish this?"

He pulled me to Him, grabbing my breasts with His hands.

"Because I do. Should that not be sufficient reason?" He asked sternly.

I nodded, my eyes downcast.

"Over my knee, slut," He said, sitting on the couch. "You are welcome to ask questions, but when you doubt I have your best interests at heart, I must correct that."

I slipped my jeans down - no underwear, of course; that was one of the first things to go when Master and I entered into this relationship several months ago - and prostrated myself over his legs.

The shirt went too. I was clad only in my black lace bra.

He reached down, caressed my buttocks a moment, then delivered a ringing open-handed slap.

"Now count." He commanded.

"One."

*slap*

"Two"

*slap*

"Three"

*slap*

"Four."

*slap*

"Five."

He caressed the burning hand-marks, and I wriggled as I felt moisture gather between my legs.

*slap*

"Six, Sir."

"Seven."

A caress. Then another slap.

Tears filled my eyes as the pain warred with the pleasure and the fear that I'd disappointed Him.

"Eight."

He plunged his fingers briefly into my sex, which was dripping moisture. He slid them quickly in and out. I knew if I cried out, He would stop what He was doing - both the spanking and the fingers - and I again warred with myself as to what I wanted. I slid iron control over myself.

The fingers moved out.

*slap*

"Nine, Sir."

*slap*

"Ten."

With that He stood me up and unfastened His pants, where His cock stood proudly. With a gesture, He motioned for me to straddle Him. I told Him long ago that position had bad memories from childhood attached to it, but He commanded me to do it, reframing it for the good. Now I love that.

I slid my jeans all the way off and quickly impaled myself on His cock. I love His cock - the hard member that slides so easily into my begging pussy, filling it, pushing His caring and strength into me. I love sucking it after He's fucked me, giving Him pleasure, tasting our combined passion on his length.

"Ride me," He commanded, closing His eyes in pleasure.

I did, undulating my hips over His, whimpering as I felt His cock move over all the hot, sweet surfaces of my pussy. Then, pumping my hips up and down, I moaned frantically. His hands came up and first caressed my breasts through the lace, then each took a nipple and twisted hard.

A wordless scream left my lips as the resulting mix of pleasure and pain sent a lightning bolt to my pussy. His mouth came up, then, and plundered my breasts - He knows so well what drives me over the edge. His breath felt scalding hot as the cups of my bra were yanked down and His lips danced over my pale skin.

"Ooooh, fuck," I groaned. "Oh, that's so good. Yesss..."

His cock pounded hard into me and I moaned as I felt myself nearing orgasm.

Apparently, He sensed my need as well, because He commanded me to get on my hands and knees in front of Him and suck Him off.

Nearly whimpering in desperation, a combined need to come myself and a craving to pleasure Him, I obeyed. My hands quickly found their destination, and the lips soon followed. My mouth loves the feeling of Him there - His hardness moving over my lips, igniting them into a fury of need, my tongue, the roof of my mouth, all loving Him, His pleasure, and the ability to give Him pleasure.

My tongue slipped slickly around the tip of his penis, then I took the whole of Him in my mouth, sucking firmly, moving my tongue around the rest as I did. Feeling His hands smoothing my red hair, I looked up at Him.

I knew He loved to see the pleasure in my eyes as I sucked His cock. Seeing the hot need in His eyes, I unintentionally groaned, which sent Him over the edge. His cock spat its cream in my mouth, and I hungrily swallowed it all.

"Mmmmm," He said softly. "You are wonderful. Now about tonight - I only have two commands. You will allow yourself to be fully dominant over this one we will find. And two - no matter what you do to this girl, you will not come until I say."

He watched with a mischievous smile in His eyes as I gulped, clamping control over my white-hot desires, and nodded.

"Let's go get ready."

wordmad
wordmad
21 Followers