That's the Breaks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers

"Oh my poor brother, no wonder you tried to blast a hole in the wall! I hope you can hold out till Thursday! I'm here to help you with things you can't do, and I believe this falls into that category!"

Did my sister just volunteer to jerk me off every day she is here? Holy shit! Jazy leaned in and lightly kissed my cheek again before saying, "Goodness me, I need to clean you off!" She was right as my cock and her hands were covered in a mixture of hand lotion and cum. "I think the wash cloth was too rough." And she quickly washed her hands before working up a huge lather and moving her hands to my cock. I groaned again as she stroked my shaft in order to 'wash' it.

Several times she rewet her hands and got more soap then returned to 'cleaning' my shaft. I had been going soft until she started cleaning me and now I was rock hard again. "Oh my, little brother needs to cum again!" she said happily and this time worked straight to her goal and soon had me shooting another huge load into the cum filled toilet before my shaking legs.

"Ohhhh Jazzzzzzzzy! Ohfuckfuckfuckfuck...FUCK!" I shouted as my jizm shot out of me, her aim straight and true. She made certain every drop of spunk was milked from me before she rinsed her hands and grabbed the washcloth to rinse my cock with. I stood there in stunned silence as she gently cleaned me of all traces of her activities. When she was finished she leaned down and pulled up my shorts, carefully and gently tucking my flagging cock inside.

"There, good as new, dear brother!" she said as she rubbed my crotch while leaning in and kissing me lightly on the lips. "Now let's get you into bed!" and she helped me get under the covers.

As she stood up I looked into her eyes and said in a wavering voice, "Thanks, um, sis. Thanks a lot!"

"Oh no you don't! It's thank YOU, dear brother! Thank you with all my heart." She touched my cheek lightly before turning and walking to the door. Just before she closed it she said, "I love you Rick, sleep well!" Holy shit, was that really my sister that jerked me off, twice, and said she loved me?!

**********

The next morning I awoke to a limp dick and thanked my sister for preventing an embarrassing moment with my grandmother. I was getting out of bed when sis peeked in to check on me and quickly helped me take care of business. She made breakfast and I ate, with her help, a big meal. I slept for two hours and awoke needing to pee again. Again she helped me, and she made no mention of the huge boner she had to handle. Then she left for school and my grandmother took over my care.

I suppose I should mention something about my mom, sister and grandmother. Mom is 38, 5' 8" and about 130 pounds of 34C-24-36. She had Jazy at 18, three weeks after getting married to my dad. Yes, the same dad who divorced her and married his 19 year old secretary six years ago. Jazy is 5'7" tall with about 115 pounds spread over a delightful sports toned 32C-22-34 body. Grandma is 58, only had one child and has been a widow for my entire life. She is about 145 pounds spread over a 5' 11" frame and about 36D-28-36 with a slightly pudgy stomach. Jazy gets her good looks from our mom who in turn got them from grandma! I started wondering if there was such a thing as a GMILF; you know, a grand mother I'd love to fuck! Then I blamed that thought on my meds and shook my head to clear it.

Grandma kept bringing the coffee pot in and refilling my cup over and over until I had to tell her I was coffeed out. So she promptly returned with a glass of Coke. I didn't refuse that as I figured it is much easier to enjoy soda through a straw than it is to drink hot coffee from the straw! All these drinks made my bladder fill several times and I had to get grandma's help every time. And each time she gently held my cock in her hands and aimed my stream straight into the bowl.

We had an early supper and she easily went back and forth spooning food into my mouth, then her own before feeding me again. About an hour after supper I had to hit the bathroom again, this time to pee and poop! Grandma acted unaffected by my nudity as she cleaned me up once I was finished. "Rick, I think I should give you a bath now. That will make certain you are clean...down there!" In vain I protested but soon she had the bath water ready and then she helped me down into the very warm water.

Being careful to keep my casts dry, my grandma quickly washed my legs, back, and chest before telling me to get on my knees so she could wash my bottom. With her help I got into position and her hands washed my embarrassed butt. She didn't even wince as she cleaned out my crack! My shaft was all ready at attention when she rinsed her hands before soaping back up and reaching for my cock.

For the first time her fingers were doing something other than simply holding me, as she rubbed her hands deftly along my full length, making certain she didn't miss any spot. My cock lurched in her hand several times and once I let slip a moan of pleasure. "Rick, I can imagine how difficult this must be for you. You were very brave to defend your sister like you did, and then you end up like this. It just doesn't seem fair, does it?" I groaned again as she said the last two words due to her fingers tightening around me as she gave me a hard jerk on my shaft.

My hopes were dashed when she said "Let's get you rinsed off and out of this tub so I can dry you off." Soon I was standing before my grandma as she knelt before me drying my legs, chest and cock. She spent quite a bit of time on my cock before reaching around me and drying my back side. This just brought her head alarmingly close to my hard shaft, but she worked seemingly oblivious to my predicament. "Oops, I forgot to grab clean shorts for you." She then stood up and grabbed my cast as she led me to my room and had me sit on the edge of my bed.

My mom had bought me several more pairs of these easy on/off sports shorts and grandma grabbed one from my drawer. As she bent down and worked the shorts over my feet and up my calves her head bumped into my bouncing cock. "Ooops! Sorry honey, that thing is much bigger than your grandfather's was." She looked off to the side as if in thought before looking back at me sighing out, "Damn I sure do miss him." She was resting her hands on my thighs and her eyes went to my rock hard member, then she said, "I'm sorry Rick; my arthritis won't let me have much of a grip anymore."

Thinking she was talking about having difficulty pulling up my shorts I said, "That's okay, grandma, you are doing fine today." Just then she looked up at me as she leaned forward and slipped her lips around my now twitching cock! "Oh shit! Grandma...what...oh god!" I looked down in amazement as she took my shaft all the way to the back of her mouth, then pulled back off of me as her tongue rapidly snaked along the underside. "Oh fuck!" I gasped as she sucked hard before pulling her mouth from my steel pillar.

Grandma looked at me with lust filled eyes as she wrapped her hands around my shaft and said huskily, "Please don't be mad at me, Rick, I haven't seen a hard cock since your grandfather died before you were born! I didn't expect this to happen, but you have such a beautiful cock that I just can't resist it! Your grandfather really loved it when I did this for him, I hope you do to!"

She gobbled up my cock before I could say anything so I just groaned in pleasure again. I was shocked when my sister jerked me off twice the day before, but this was way beyond shock! What really blew me away (no pun intended) was how good my grandma was at giving head. No, she didn't deep throat me but the first 4 to 5 inches of my cock was transported to heaven on earth. Two of my girlfriends had tried giving me blowjobs but, even though they both got mouths full of cum, neither was even one tenth as good as my surprising grandmother.

Grandma had been sucking me for well over ten minutes when she sensed my cock getting harder and she worked her tongue like mad on my underside and my tip as her suction doubled in intensity. "Oh god, oh grandma you're going to make me cum!" I shouted. When she didn't stop or even slow down, I warned her again with, "Oh jeez, I'm going to cum in your mouth! Oh shit grandma! Oh god it's so good...oh god...OH GOD!" My hips began thrusting up into her mouth as best I could before I simply fell back onto my back on the bed.

Grandma sucked even harder as her hands stroked my balls and exposed cock as I began to twitch in her mouth! "OH JEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ!" I shouted as my cock jumped inside her and I blasted a huge rope deep in her mouth! Neither of my girlfriends could handle my loads and wouldn't do it again due to the mess, but grandma took all I had as if it was cotton candy. Her cheeks swelled way out, only to have her swallow it all down when my blast finished. Then I would power another blast into her and again her cheeks swelled before she swallowed it all down again. I fired six full ropes into her and she swallowed each of them without loosing even one drop! After my last salvo was launched she jerked, sucked, and licked at me in earnest in order to pull every last drop from my cock.

Grandma licked and sucked my cock for two or three minutes after I stopped cumming before she let my cock slip from her lips. She gave it a parting kiss and then climbed onto my bed beside me. Stroking my cheek she said, "I hope I didn't freak you out by doing this to you! I just couldn't resist it anymore! I figured that you probably needed release since every time I saw your cock you were hard and I knew I couldn't be turning you on!"

"Come on grandma, you know you are still good looking. In fact, for a grandmother you are HOT!"

"Oh hush, I am not!" she said as I argued back that she is. Finally she said, "Enough! Whether I am hot or not, I don't think I want to be giving blow jobs to somebody that calls me 'grandma', so at least while I am helping out I want you to call me Jennifer or Jen!"

We looked at each other for several moments before my eyes bugged out and my mouth dropped wide open, then I said, "Does...um...does that mean you plan on doing this again?!"

"Well, I don't see how you will be able to jerk off on your own for quite some time, so I might as well help out some more. Besides, I really liked doing that for you. Your cum tastes much better than your grandpa's did and your cock is much bigger...MUCH bigger!" She gave my cock a squeeze then before asking, "How many times did you masturbate each week?"

I winced at that question before saying, "Well, I think I averaged about three or four times..........a day!"

Her face went into shock before she recovered and said, "Well, I can't help you out with that high of a number, but we'll just have to do the best we can!"

We grinned at each other as I said, "Yes, gran...I mean Jen, we will do the best we can!"

Grandma kissed my cock head again before saying, "Rick, this must be our secret! You can't tell anyone about this. Nobody would understand. Can you do this, keep our secret?"

"Hey, if you are willing to suck my cock like you just did...which was fantastic...then I can sure keep the secret!" She pulled my shorts up finally and she hugged and kissed me before we went back downstairs. Nothing was said about what had transpired in my bedroom and we had a pleasant evening watching TV. Around 8:30 I told her I was tired and needed to get to bed. She helped me with my taking one last pee and then as I slipped onto my bed she said, "I believe you were hard in there!"

I knew I wasn't, just about my normal soft size but no way would I argue about it! Grandma slid onto the bed beside me and gently took me into her mouth, quickly coaxing my shaft to its full hardness. She happily sucked and jerked my shaft, her tongue slurping around me everywhere as I tried to hump up into her mouth. She really got into it and was moaning nearly as much as I was as I got closer and closer to my climax.

She was taking me to the back of her throat again when suddenly my hips thrust up high and hard as I cried out. Grandma wasn't ready for it and my cock suddenly slid all the way down her throat, her nose pressed into my pubic hair as my first blast rocketed into her throat! My hands wanted to hold her head to my cock but my fingers wiggled in vain about five inches too high as my second rope joined the first deep in her throat. Before the third blast she pulled back a bit and sucked the rest of my cum into her greedily swallowing mouth! When I finished cumming she again loved my cock as I slowly relaxed and grew slightly softer.

Finally she pulled off of me and licked her lips in a satisfied motion. "Well, THAT was certainly unexpected!" she said.

"I'm sorry, gr...Jen, I didn't mean to do it!"

"That's okay, Rick, I sort of liked it! But I just love the taste and feel of your cum spurting into my mouth, so I just had to pull back a bit! But trust me, on Friday I will practice taking you all the way into my throat! And that is a promise, young man!" Then she kissed me again, once on the lips and once on my cock head, before pulling my shorts back up. "Good night, Rick! I can't wait till Friday!"

"Goodnight, Jen, and thanks...for everything! I'll count the minutes till Friday!"

My grandma slipped out the door and shut it behind her as I thought of how this week was working out. As hard as it was to believe that my sister had jerked me off twice, it was beyond any sane comprehension that my GRANDMOTHER had sucked me off not once but also twice! I tried to pinch myself but only got air. Hey, I'll take air if I still get hand jobs and blow jobs! Then I drifted off to a great night's sleep.

********

I was dreaming that Jennifer Anniston was jerking me off when I suddenly realized it was no dream! "Oh, Jen, that's so good!" I said thinking it was my grandma.

"Just who the hell is this Jen girl that is playing with my brother's cock!" My head snapped up and I stared into my sister's eyes as her hand froze on my shaft. I could only think of how glad I was that I didn't say 'grandma' instead of Jen! She removed her hand and demanded, "Well?"

"Sorry Jazy, I was dreaming about Jennifer Anniston jerking me off and I guess I called out her name." I tried to give her my most soulful look hoping she would buy it, and she did.

"Oh, well at least you have great taste in dream girls!" she said as she resumed slowly jerking my shaft. "I figured you would need relief right away after me not being here yesterday. And I will try to do more than your usual so you can make it till I come back on Tuesday!"

True to her word she jerked me off a total of five times that day. FIVE TIMES! Each time she did it I had to convince myself that the sister who hated me was actually doing this for me. By the fourth time I started thinking if she might be agreeable to doing what our grandma was already doing. Hell, I came in bucket loads the moment I visualized Jazy sucking my hard cock! I guess that is why she gave me one additional jerk off as my fourth cum was the largest of the day.

During the day we talked when I was awake. I learned that she had been fucking her boyfriend, but that his cock was just barely 5 inches long. After her fourth hand job I said, "Of all your boyfriends, who was the best lover? You know, the one who made you cum the most."

Jazy lowered her eyes and looked at her fingers before replying, "John (her current boyfriend) is the best, I guess, but I don't think I can cum from intercourse."

"That would be sad if true."

"Yeah, tell me about it! I can get myself off and I think I can cum from oral, but John doesn't like to do that..."

"He's stupid."

"Why do you say that? You don't even know him!"

"Jeez sis, go ahead and defend your boyfriend! Defend the guy that is too stupid to make his girlfriend happy! Shit, if he can't make you cum with his little dick, then the least he should do is go down on you and make you cum that way. I think he is a selfish asshole!"

"Oh you do, do you?"

"Hell yes! I know that if you were my girlfriend, I'd make you cum on my tongue AND my cock!"

"Oh really now! You sound pretty sure of yourself, especially since we will never find out!"

"We might." I said and she gave me a weird look. "Hey, you might just break both of your arms and I would naturally return to you the same helpful attitude that you are bestowing on me!" Jazy changed the subject and we never even got close to it the rest of the day. But I knew I had planted the seed and we still had five weeks to go.

She did seem sad that we would not be together for four whole days, but said she would make up for it on day five! All I could do was hope things worked out the way I wanted them to.

I awoke on Friday to an awesome blow job from my grandma. She seemed to love the taste of my cum and I managed to give her an incredible...I thought...six loads of my spunk throughout the day! Twice I thought she was on the verge of mounting me and fucking the shit out of me, but in the end it never happened.

Saturday morning I awoke surprised to be alone with my raging hard-on. Then I remembered that mom was due home early in the morning and so I would get no blow job from Jen. Mom checked on me shortly after I woke up and helped me to the bathroom where she did her motherly duties of holding my hard cock down so I would pee into the toilet bowl and not on the wall. She acted as if it was the most natural thing in the world to do and I was slightly disappointed. In fact, she made it through two more pee sessions and one poop fest unfazed.

It wasn't until I asked her to give me a bath that she began to loose it. She was doing pretty good at maintaining our roles of mother and son; then she finally had to wash my cock. The moment I felt my flaccid cock begin to swell I groaned loudly. Damn, I hoped I hadn't overdone it! Mom paused with her hand tightly gripping my shaft before she said, "I'm sorry, Rick, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Oh mom, it didn't hurt. It felt wonderful! I...I can't do that to myself now." And I moved my cast covered arms, flailing hopelessly over my crotch.

"You mean, um, you can't..." and she stroked my shaft twice along its full length.

"Nope. There's no way."

"Oh my poor darling, it must be quite hard," she squeezed me once, then continued, "I mean it must be very difficult for you to cope with this. I know how a young man has needs...needs that must be taken care of frequently." All the while she spoke her hand gently stroked my cock's full length. Slowly her tempo and grip increased until she was wanking me off with gusto!

Mom leaned down to really concentrate on what she was doing and I managed to cup her ample left breast in my hand. She didn't seem to notice and I managed to squeeze and pinch it until I could feel her nipple tighten into a rock hard, nearly ¾ inch eraser just before I exploded. My first blast shot straight up and into her face, with most of it going right into her open mouth! She bent my shaft down and the rest of my load splashed against the other end of the tub.

I didn't notice much about that though. I was concentrating on her mouth, which had closed after I filled it with my seed. None of my white lava ever seeped from between her lips, and when she finally reopened her mouth it was completely empty! Mom had swallowed my cum! When I was finished cumming she stroked my shaft about five more times before easing her hand from me.

She looked down at my cock and her hand, then looked up into my eyes. "I don't believe I just did that to you, son!"

"Oh mom, it felt so good! You are so hot, mom! I love you so much!"

"I love you too, but I don't think I should be doing something like that to you!"

"But mom, your boob sure liked it when I played with your nipple!"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers