That's the Breaks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,153 Followers

"Oh god, Jazy, your pussy feels so good!" I shouted as my cock quaked and cum blasted out of it boring a hole into her deep pussy wall. Jazy leaned way back and ground her sex against my crotch, forcing my spasming cock deeply into her as we both came in exquisite joy. My cock was still throbbing up into her as she came down from her orgasm. Sis just sat there with my cock buried up into her full to the brim pussy. I stroked her hips and sides with my fingers as I looked up at her lovingly. "WOW! Are you okay?" I asked her.

Tears once more streamed down her face as she shook above me. "Am I okay!? NO I AM NOT!" she said around her sobs. I started to speak but she silenced me with her fingers on my lips. "How can I be okay, when the only guy to make me cum with his cock inside of me is my BROTHER?! How can I be okay, when the only guy to ASK if I am okay after we fuck is MY BROTHER?!" She sobbed a bit more before recovering enough to continue with, "I feel fucking great, thank you! I finally feel loved like a woman wants to feel loved! But I am NOT okay! This shouldn't have happened! It can't happen again, even though I WANT it to happen again and again!"

Jazy fell onto my chest with her head along side of mine as she held me tight, her body softly shaking as she sobbed. I stroked my hands on her waist and hips as I enjoyed the feeling of her scrumptious body on top of mine. I was starting to realize that my cock had never gone soft and that it was gently fucking into her with each movement of her sobbing body! 'Oh fuck', I thought, this can not be good'.

Slowly I noticed that her body wasn't moving from her crying any more, but move it was! After about three minutes her body was sliding about 5 inches of my cock in and out of her sexy pussy when I said softly, "Ah, Jazy, we shouldn't be doing this!" She kept moving so I said more forcefully, "Jazy, stop, you have to get off!"

She moved her lips to me and kissed me gently and deeply while her hips worked my cock in and out some more. Breaking her kiss she said, "I am trying to get off! Help me dear brother; help me to get off ON your cock! Oh shit, make me cum!"

"But you said..."

"This is still just ONE TIME! You haven't gone soft and I need to cum again! Oh god damn it, please make me cum!" Her body was frantically humping onto me as she took me deep every time, her pussy muscles tight around my shaft. Well, if that is what she wants, who am I to say no? With that thought in mind I started giving her hard thrusts up into her now well fucked pussy.

Jazy moved down my body about four inches while she continued fucking herself onto my cock. Once we got into a good rhythm it became clear that this angle was giving my cock good contact with her g-spot. After two minutes or so of this Jazy's movements grew slightly erratic and I knew she was going to cum. Her pussy muscles clamped down on me with enough pressure to crack open a walnut and my balls jumped in my sac, making me groan out "Oh shit, Jazy!"

That gave her the signal she needed and she nearly doubled her efforts over me, our bodies colliding in a huge orgasmic explosion as Jazy clamped her pussy even tighter around me while her hips tried to push right through me! "OOOOOOHHH FFFUUUUCCCCCKKKK I'MMMMM CUUUMMMMIINGGGGGGG GODDDD YYYYYESSSSSSSS! OH G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-GODDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSS!" she cried out as her body thrashed above me!

Jazy collapsed down onto me, our lips meeting in a soft well satisfied kiss that went on for a very long time. Sadly, while we kissed she pulled her body up and our sex organs finally separated. 'Damn' I thought. Instead I gently said, "I guess our one time is over!"

"Yes it is! I can't take anymore of it! God your cock felt so good in me! I know that if I don't pull off of you that I will be fucking you again in no time!"

"Would that be so bad?"

"I think it would be." She said before giving me another deep kiss. "I know I love how you make me feel, but it is just not right! You're my brother! It's one thing to give you a blow job, but fucking you is a whole different ballgame!"

"Well, I loved it; you really made me feel good! And I KNOW that I made you feel just as good!"

"I loved it too, brother! But we just can't cross that line again! This was not supposed to happen and it can not happen again!" Slowly she rolled off of me and looked at my half hard cock. "You are rather messy down there, bro. Somebody should clean you up!" Then she slid down and gently licked and sucked my cock and balls until all traces of our coupling had been removed by her talented tongue.

"My god, Rick, your cock is ready all the time!" she said as she looked at my shaft standing up straight and tall above my prone body. She leaned in and once more took my shaft into her lovely mouth, her tongue working its magic all around it. After about ten minutes of her non-stop sucking she lifted off of me and said, "You know what, Rick? I really love my brother's cock!" Then she dropped quickly down until my tip pressed against the back of her mouth again and she urged my cum from my balls.

I admit I was not surprised when ten more minutes had passed and my balls were not yet ready to give up my seed. The back of my mind knew she had been rubbing her legs tightly together as she sucked me deep so I was not surprised when she sat back up and looked at my cock as it bobbed while my heart beat rapidly. Her eyes met mine for a few seconds before she again looked at my rock hard cock in her hand. A look of resignation fell over her face as she moaned out "Oh god damn." Then she swung her leg over me and slid easily down onto me once again!

"Oh Jazy! Oh god your pussy feels so good!" I groaned as she started fucking my cock into her pussy as hard as she could! Staying upright, Jazy stared right into my eyes as her lust increased exponentially. Again I felt her pussy grab me tightly as my balls churned. I saw a smile cross her face and her pussy flooded me with her cum just before I began pumping her full with another huge load of my spunk. We both cried out as we came again before she slowly folded her body down to mine.

"Shit, this can't be happening to me!" she said as her body finally recovered from her climax.

"What?"

"I think I'm falling in love with you!" She looked into my eyes as tears welled up in hers, then she quickly dismounted me and gave my cock three deep cleaning sucks with her tongue and mouth. She stood up on the floor and looked at me before softly saying, "Oh my god!" Then she grabbed her clothes and fled the room. I heard the shower water running but then I fell asleep for the night.

********

I slowly regained consciousness as my brain cleared itself of sleep cobwebs. My first real thought before opening my eyes was that Jazy's morning blowjob sure felt different today. I opened my sandman coated eyes slowly saying, "Good morning...SHIT! What are you doing?"

My sister didn't stop her movements as she rode my rampant cock, instead she just said, "I thought a smart man like you would know what I am doing!"

"But, but, why, Jazy?"

Without missing a beat in her movements she smiled and replied, "Because I love you, my dear brother! Can you believe it? I used to despise you, but now that I have gotten to know you with all of our talks; I find out that I love you! I know it's insane but I do!"

I managed to reach my hands up and hold onto her sides as she rode my shaft with gusto. "Oh god, Jazy, your pussy feels so fucking good! Oh god, fuck me! Fuck my cock and cum with me!" I was thrusting hard up into her in concert with her movements and in a short few minutes we cried out in ecstasy as we both came at the same time!

Jazy cried out above me in the throes of her climax before she dropped down and covered me with kisses! Finally she lifted up and smiled at me before asking, "Don't you think that was much better than a blowjob to wake up to? Now let's get you to the bathroom and then have some breakfast!"

I needed no hand job after my morning pee, as my balls were fully drained and my cock was nearly worn out! However, I did say 'nearly' and it did rise to the occasion several more times during the day. But I am getting ahead of myself. Jazy made us pancakes and scrambled eggs for breakfast, then dutifully fed me while she also ate. She doted on my every need all throughout breakfast, which was really hard to concentrate on since neither of us had any clothing on!

In between bites I asked, "So my dear sister, what made you decide to wake me up this morning by fucking me? I thought you said it was a 'one time' sort of thing!"

"Well yeah I did, but that meant as long as you didn't pull out of me it was one time. As you recall I ended up fucking you again when your wonderful cock stayed hard as nails! I forgot to put your shorts back on before I ran from your room and this morning I took one look and just knew that I had to feel you inside me again."

She leaned over and kissed me lightly before feeding me some more pancakes, then continued, "Think about it, Rick, here I am a sex loving girl who has NEVER found a guy that could manage to make me cum! Not one of them, no way and no how! And then in less than 24 hours my own brother makes me cum at least nine times!" She looked at me deeply for a few minutes before taking my hands in hers and saying, "NINE FUCKING TIMES! How in hell is that even possible?!" Another tear rolled down her cheek and she wiped it off then continued, "Hell, if I could remember all the mini orgasms I was experiencing it would probably be more than twenty-five times!"

I let out a little chuckle and she squeezed my fingers before saying "Damn it, be serious! No way can I EVER stop fucking you! You are just too damn good! I know we can never be a 'couple', but at the same time, I will forever want to be this close to you! You showed me that being unfulfilled with sex was not my fault; it was my shit head partners! It I never find another man like you, I will still be satisfied as long as you will take care of your mean sister."

Needless to say, her talk had me aroused and therefore hard again. Jazy got off her chair and stepped to mine, then grabbed the chair back and turned it so I was facing away from the table. She looked down at my lap and said, "See, hard as a rock!" She straddled my chair along with me and eased her pussy down onto me, "Oh god little brother, when you grew up you did a mighty fine job of it!" Then she proceeded to ride my cock to two more climaxes for her and one gigantic one for me!

During the course of the day we never got dressed and Jazy not only climbed on and fucked me four more times -- with both of us reaching multiple orgasm status each time -- but she also sucked my cock for about two hours total! Needless to say, I got little sleep that day and was really dead to the world the moment we finally called it a day!

********

When I awoke Monday morning my grandma was sitting on my bed just watching me. "Well, good morning sleepy head! You must have been real tired to have slept as late as you did!"

"Yeah, I guess I was." I offered her. "Just what time is it?"

"Well, it's only about 9:30, but it's what you have managed to sleep through that surprised me. I think you should know that you do talk in your sleep, Rick!"

I felt my face go white as a sheet with that as I stammered out, "Wh...what did I say, grandma?"

"It's Jen, remember? After your sister left for school, and she was very upset that I got here at six o'clock, I came up here and found you sporting your morning wood." She paused and I just lay there waiting for her to continue. "Well, I slipped onto your bed and started sucking your wonderful cock and you slept right through it! You even slept through your climax as you filled my mouth over and over with cum!"

"I'm sorry, um, Jen, I must have been really tired!"

"Yeah, I guess. Anyway, I must say I was surprised that when you started pumping your sperm into my mouth to hear you cry out something like, 'Oh Jazy, oh god suck my cock sis!' That is not what a woman wants to hear, the guy whose cock she is sucking calls out another woman's name!" I started to apologize again but she silenced me. "Well, I let you sleep for two more hours before I came in here again and there you were, your cock standing up proud as ever! So I tried to wake you again with another blow job, only to have you sleep through it again while calling out to Jazy again as you filled my mouth with cum!"

"Oh shit," I said softly.

"No shit! So tell me, Rick, why would you be calling out your sister's name when you get sucked off completely while you sleep?" Seeing no way out of this I told her the truth, that Jazy, like her, had been giving me hand jobs and blow jobs since the very first day of her helping me. "Rick, I got the distinct impression she was doing more than that."

"Well, accidentally I ended up with my cock in her pussy, and she can't stop fucking me ever since." She didn't believe me so I had to tell the whole story about Saturday night and all day Sunday.

When I was finished Jen looked at me and my cock, then said, "I think you need to prove that last statement!" I stared at her incredulously as she quickly disrobed and climbed over my body, her pussy directly over my rock hard cock! She looked into my eyes as she took my cock in her hand and pointed it at her opening, then slowly eased down onto me. "Oh my goodness, Rick!" She settled fully onto me and just sat there getting used to being filled with my member.

Finally she gave a little smile as she lifted up and the dropped back down onto me slightly. "Oh yeah, she might just be right!" grandma groaned as she started bouncing more and more rapidly on my cock. Although Jen couldn't come close to matching Jazy's frantic couplings, she did show she still knew how to ride a cock, even if it had been nearly 20 years since her last time! Since she claimed to have all ready drained two loads of cum from my balls, I knew I would last quite a while before cumming! Jen kept right up with me as she hit her THIRD climax when nearly twenty-five minutes later I shot my load into her hot pussy!

After we both finished cumming my grandma leaned down and gave me a soulful kiss while her pussy continued clutching at my deeply imbedded shaft! "Oh Rick, I really needed that! I have been so damned horny since last Friday...well, you know...and I really needed this! Oh god I love fucking you!" She kissed me again before climbing off of me. Her lips went to my cock and she deftly cleaned all traces of our combined juices from me before lifting her head back up and giving me another deep kiss.

We got up and after stopping off at the bathroom we made our way to the kitchen. Jen fixed me some breakfast and helped me eat it while we talked. I was sipping some coffee through the straw (a method I still don't recommend) and blew it out my nose when my grandma said, "Rick, honey, from now on I want to feel your cock inside of me at least three times each day!"

"What!" I exclaimed after my coughing fit.

She reached to my lap and grabbed my half hard cock before saying, "This beauty can take care of both of us women! Not many men have two ladies that not only crave his cock, but will do all the work necessary! I know I am hooked on having you shoot your stuff into me! No doubt your sister feels the same way, and I don't blame her."

About two hours later grandma showed me that she meant every word of it when she climbed onto my lap as I watched a classic football game re-run on ESPN. I turned off the TV and tossed away the remote as she settled her tight pussy around me and rode me slowly to three more fantastic climaxes for her! I still hadn't blown my load so she lifted off of me and took my cock into her mouth and finished me off that way. I blew my load way down her throat as she deep throated me to heaven.

That is how the week went. Each woman craved my cock as they both fucked me to their hearts delight until their bodies were totally satisfied. They also used their oral skills to clean my cock of the copious fluids it collected from our couplings.

********

Mom called at noon on Friday and said her flight would arrive at 6:30 that evening and she would be home as soon after that as possible. Jen called Jazy and told her the bad...I mean good...news and then said, "Rick, we'd better get started or I won't get to ride your cock two more times today!" Then she helped me to my bedroom where once more she happily sucked my cock till I was rock hard before she climbed aboard and rode me hard for well over an hour. My awesome grandmother got herself off at least five times while somehow coaxing two loads of sauce from my more than happy balls.

Three hours later we were at it again as she cried out in pleasure an incredible six times before I could pump her pussy full with two more huge loads. Jen leaned down and kissed me passionately and hugged tight to me before she sadly lifted back up and sat there with my cock wilting inside of her. "Damn that last one was a REAL good one Rick! I'm going to miss being here in two days; after all I am getting quite used to us making each other feel so good like this! Guess I'll just have to hope that the weekend flies by. I doubt that will happen. I really love how good you and your marvelous cock make me feel!"

We got up and went into the bathroom so she could wash away the 'evidence' so my mom wouldn't see it when she had to help me take a leak. I didn't tell her mom might be dying to blow me again! Once Jen was finished she knelt down to pull up my shorts and looked longingly at my half hard cock. (Hey, in spite of all the sex I was getting lately, there was so much stimulation around that my teenaged body ALWAYS wanted to get hard again!)

"Maybe I should check just to make sure you are clean," she said slyly before her lips slid around my cockhead. Quickly she had my shaft hard as ever and put everything she had into getting me to pump her mouth and throat full with another load of cum. It took about 25 minutes but when my balls finally exploded she got a huge mouthful of jizm. Once she was certain she had pumped me dry she slid her tongue around her lips searching for any wayward drops that might have escaped. She found none as usual.

She sat there holding my softening shaft in her hand, a smile on her face and just looked at my cock as if watching it shrink. Finally she looked up at me and said, "I don't care how often we fuck, or who else you are intimate with, I shall never tire of sucking this incredible tool! I didn't think there were cocks as good as this one is! I am so glad we are able to be close like this! Never forget Rick that I love you with all my heart, body and soul!"

She then pulled up my shorts and said, "Let's go fix supper and look presentable when your mother gets home! I don't think she would understand if she caught us doing anything like this." We kissed and hugged each other...well at least I touched my fingers to her waist...and then headed to the kitchen.

I was watching ESPN and Jen was just finishing the supper dishes when my mom walked through the door. "Hi mom thanks for helping out like this! How's our favorite patient doing?"

"Oh he's just wonderful!" Grandma replied before she started to turn crimson.

Mom would have really seen it but I quickly got her attention by calling out, "YES I AM! I'm so damned wonderful EXCEPT I can't do anything for myself!"

By then mom had entered the living room and rushed to me saying, "Oh Rick, I'm so sorry I couldn't be here for you! However, you do look better!"

"Yeah, I hardly ever need my pain meds," I told her. "It sure helps to have two really incredible nurses helping me so much!"

"Just so long as you appreciate what they are doing for you, young man!" mom said emphatically before giving me a chaste hug followed by a kiss on my cheek. She quietly whispered in my ear, "God I've missed you SO much! I hope she leaves soon!"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,153 Followers