That's the One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

"As long as I'm second."

Brad thought he would cum in his shorts. "Maybe we can find a way to let you cum together. Be creative."

"Stand up, Jill," Eileen told her. "I can't wait any longer."

Thirty seconds later, Brad was staring at Jill's naked body after Eileen finished stripping her. What came next shocked him a little. The women turned to face each other and entered into an embrace accompanied by a long, lustful kiss. Jill's hands began to wander up and down Eileen's chest, dragging Eileen's t-shirt with her and, eventually, pulling it over her head.

Brad watched their tits squeeze against each other. He grabbed his cock through his shorts and stroked it while he viewed the ever-intensifying scene before him. A minute later, Jill was removing the remainder of Eileen's clothes.

Brad only let go of his throbbing cock when both women approached him.

"I'll take the pants, Eileen. You get the shirt," Jill said.

Together, they undressed him. Brad and Eileen were kissing when he felt Jill's mouth close around the entire length of his erection. He moaned as she sucked harder and moved her lips up and down his shaft. He tried to envision what was about to happen, but knew the reality would surely be better.

"Well, you made a promise to Jill," Eileen told Brad. "It's time to pay up."

"Don't go anywhere," Brad replied.

"Oh, I wouldn't miss it."

Jill stood up and moved back to the end of the bed. Very slowly, she leaned back until she was lying down, her legs slightly spread as they hung over the edge. Brad looked at her large breasts as they settled on her chest. He stared at her pussy and the moist, pink skin below her clit.

"Fuck me, Brad," Jill said in the sexiest voice he'd ever heard.

Brad moved between her legs, his erection leading the way. He playfully let it rest on top of Jill's body and she used her palm to rub it against her skin. When he couldn't resist any longer, Brad placed the tip at the entrance to her cunt. Eileen looked on with delight as she watched the cock begin to disappear inside Jill's pussy. Brad was holding Jill under her thighs and the legs slowly rose and separated the deeper Brad plunged.

Finally, his cock was completely wrapped in the soft warmth of Jill's pussy. Brad pulled back slightly, and then leaned into the beautiful woman on the bed and shoved his cock even deeper.

"Oh fuck," Jill moaned.

Brad started a slow, rhythmic fucking.

"God, don't ever stop," Jill sighed.

Brad watched Eileen move to the side of the bed and then crawl onto it, next to Jill. Eileen's mouth immediately dropped to Jill's tits and she began sucking on them and pushing them up with her hands. Brad fucked a little harder and faster and he felt Jill's ass voluntarily lift off the bed. He put his hands under it and held her up, hearing louder and more urgent moans from Jill as the minutes passed.

The sound of Brad's cock ramming into Jill's wet cunt and his body slapping against hers filled the cabin. All three participants were adding their moans and whimpers as the sex intensified. The bed rocked and Brad had to repeatedly pull Jill closer to him to keep fucking her. The contractions of her pussy around his throbbing cock convinced him she was close.

Eileen continued her attack on Jill's tits and, soon enough, Jill announced she was about to cum. Brad tried to hold off his own orgasm just long enough to allow Jill to have an orgasm. And it worked.

Jill shrieked as her body stiffened and one orgasm after another flowed through her. She put a hand on her clit and rubbed it furiously as Brad's cock kept sliding in and out of her cunt. Eileen lightly bit a nipple and Jill cried out with pleasure with what little breath she had left.

At that point, Brad couldn't wait any longer. He pulled his cock out of Jill.

"Lean back, Eileen," he said.

Both women watched intently as he began masturbating, his cock aimed directly at Jill's face, neck, and chest. Only time would tell what the ultimate target was.

They didn't have to wait long. With a loud grunt, Brad held his cock in place and shot out the first long stream of white cum. It landed just above Jill's left tit and stretched over the nipple. Another groan was followed by another shot and, soon, both tits were covered with streaks of his semen.

When he was done, Eileen leaned down and eagerly licked cum from Jill's chest, bringing a broad smile to Jill's face. Brad joined the women on the bed and settled in next to Jill.

"Still glad you stopped in?" he asked.

"Very glad. And very glad I didn't interrupt anything," Jill replied.

"Will you be available all week to interrupt us some more?" Eileen asked.

"Yes. And I may even have a friend or two willing to join me."

Brad and Eileen looked at her with wide eyes. How much better could it get?

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers