That's What Friends Are For!

Story Info
He turns down a chance to have a friend so his wife takes her.
3.6k words
4.07
57.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

Terry and I had just finished eating lunch when the phone rang.

“Hello.”

“Oh high Betty just a minuet!”

Terry gave me a funny look and gave me the phone, “Hay what’s up?”

“Oh, Sam I drove the car home from shopping and there is water all over the dive way. You know Scott is out of town for the next two weeks and, well I was wondering if you would come look ate it for me.”

“Yea, give me a bout a half hour and I will be over.”

I gave the phone back to Terry. She gave me that look again. We had planed a nice day home alone. “Ho Terry you know if you called Scott he would come help you! Come on lets go.”

“No I have things to do here. You go but try not to take all day!”

I pulled up and gave the horn a bump. I got out and was getting my tools out of the back of the car when I heard the screen door slam.

“Hay you! Thanks for coming! I don’t know what I would do with out you while Scott is gone!”

“Well that’s what friends are for! I know Scott would,” I turned to look at Betty setting my toolbox down and almost shit! “A, I a know umm, Scott would do the same for Terry!”

Let me tell you Betty is five foot three and at thirty four has a hour glass figure that would make any mans dick hard! She has 34bs that I had only seen in a one piece swimsuit once in the five years I had known her and legs made in heaven! Now here she was walking up to me in a halter-top that just barely contained her tits as she walked and some very short, shorts. They hugged her hips and were so low I insanely knew she had to shave or I would be seeing some pubic hair. They had big leg openings that stopped just below her sweet ass cheeks! I had drooled over that ass more than once as I watched her walking in tight pants, but this was different!

I couldn’t help but look and I let my eyes run over her licking my lips as she came up to me putting her hand on my shoulder. We had always flirted and played with each other and the relation ship between her and Terry was making my life a whole lot more interesting!

“Um, well I have had to call you a few times and you always come for me!”
I started to laugh, “Well not yet I haven’t!”

She gave me a shove, “Oh shit Sam don’t be funny!

We had reached the car, “Ok, ok, plop your sweet little ass in there and open the hood!”

Betty opened the door and I watched as she sat down. She kept on foot out side and the other one she slipped in with her. This let the leg of her shorts open up as they pulled tight into her crotch! I almost choked as she leaned forward and lifted the out side leg just a little letting the shorts slide to one side!

There it was just bare pussy!

“Ohm!” Came out of my mouth and I looked up and into her eyes!

Neither of us said a word but she knew what I was looking at and made no effort to cover her self!

“Ua, go a head and start it!”

I watched as she started the thing and it started pumping water out of the water pump! I leaned into the motor looking at what I need to get then pulled back again looking first at her lovely face then back to her crotch!

“Um, ok shut it off!” It’s the water pump. We can have you going in no time! I will run down to the parts store and get one. You call Terry and see if she wants to come over. This will take a couple of hour’s.”

Betty move to slip out of the car and the leg of her shorts pulled all the way across her pussy exposing it completely! Her lips were closely shaved and puffy and pink as her shorts fell back to cover it up!

I moved away from the finder of the car letting my had dick push my pants out and made no effort to cover up the fact that she had made me hard. Betty’s eyes darted to my bulging pants then back to my eyes. She moved past me letting her right tit slide across my arm her full cleavage catching my eye as she moved past me!

“Ok Sam that sounds good to me. I will pay you for the parts when you get back!”

I watched her ass as she went to the house, “Hurry back!” she said and I did! Dam near braking all the speed laws as I went to the store and back! I pulled back into the driveway and when I got to her broken car Betty was standing in the open door pushing the screen open and shut.

She pointed to the phone and mouthed, “Terry!”

I just knobbed to her and started working. I slid under the car starting to take things apart when she walked out of the house and over to the car. She stopped by my feet and leaned on the finder.

“Terry said she was cleaning. She might come over later but for now she is staying home.”

I slipped out just a little and looked up, up her legs and right into her pussy as she stood there with her legs open leaning on the car. I moved just a little more and was looking up her blouse to! God her nipples were a dark pink and again I felt my dick stiffen in my pants!

“Um ok!” I reached for a wrench tearing my eyes from the view I was getting!

“Is it ok if I hang out with you while you do this?” she asked. “I’m board and dam tired of being alone all the time!”

I looked back up her legs, “Sure, I would like it!” her shaved lips were looking at me as I turned a bolt on the old pump. I could feel my dick twitch in my pants!

“Sam,” I looked up beside the motor at her face and realized she had been watching me look up her shorts, “Are you looking up the leg of my shorts!” she asked.

“In all the time I have known you I have never seen you dressed like this with out Terry around! It is very, very hot and yes I am looking!”

I slipped out now looking up her legs and into her face as she moved to put one foot on each side of my head. “You like what you see then?”

“Um, yes very much! You know how I feel about you!”

She stepped back putting her feet by my hips then she dropped down to her knees setting on my chest! Her Pussy was so close to my face I could smell it as she slid down my body before leaning over kissing me full on the lips! I held her to me feeling her breasts as they mashed into my chest! She pulled back from me biting her lip as she looked around at the house next door.

Betty stood up, “Ho God Sam I’m sorry!”

She ran into the house, the door slamming behind her! I got up following her into the living room. She was standing with her hands over her face crying softly as I came up to her. Her head was down letting her blond hair fall over her hands as I put my hand under her chin lifting her head to look into my eyes. I kissed her softly on the lips and then each eye before going back to her lips!

“Betty honey look at me.” She looked up into my eyes as I held her close to me chest feeling her big tits pushing into it. “We, um well I like looking at you! I like it a lot! I like that you think enough of me to let me see. It’s just kind of a shock! I mean I know I have seen you and we have played but never by our selves, umm with out Terry. What’s going on?”

I kissed her up turned lips again then I pulled her down so she sat in my lap as I sat on the couch. My hard dick pushed into her soft ass through or close. She put her head on my shoulder as I held her. I looked down to see the top of her left breast had pushed out of her top so far I could again see her nipple.

“Oh Sam, I don’t know! It’s just that you are always there for me and you always look at me like, umm well some times when you look at me I can see you want me. I mean you take my cloths off with your eyes!” she raised up a little and I got to see more of her nipple! “I’m alone all the time.” She started to cry.

I moved the arm I had around her waist up her bare back pulling on her top until her breast came completely out of her top. I lifted her face up to mine again kissing her softly on the lips.

Betty pulled away from me and stood up. She turned to straddle my legs and came back down setting on my lap me facing me. Now her clothed pussy was in contact wit my dick and as she settled down on me she ground into it. She put her lips next to mine sticking her tong deep into my throat! We kissed and held each other like that for a long time and she just kept grinding he pussy into me. She was still sobbing softly as we kissed.

I ran my hands up her back pushing her top up as I did. I slipped them around to cup her breasts enjoying the softness of them and how her nipples hardened under my touch! I kissed my way down to them pulling first one nipple and then the other into my mouth. They were fire hot as I sucked them! Betty let her head fall beck her hair cascading down her back exposing her long neck to my lips as I kissed my way back up to her chin and he her waiting lips!

Now she was grinding into me harder and I could feel that her nether lips were open and that the bulge of my cock had slipped into its crevasse through our cloths! Now she was grinding her clit on me!

“Betty honey here wait!” I said trying to lift her up a little moving my cock more into her crotch!

She slipped back down over my clothed cock again grinding into me, “Oh God Sam of honey I’m so close! I, I Oho God here umm ohhhhhhhh yes!”

Betty went over the top dry humping the bulge in my pants, “UMMMMMMM!”

She was shaking as she nuzzled her lips against my neck kissing and biting me as she finished! I lifted her face up kissing her.

“Oh Sam god what the hell am I doing? We can’t do this!” she looked at me like I had two heads!

I ran my hands up her back pulling her back into my chest. She didn’t resist me at all as I kissed along her neck and down to her still exposed boobs. I licked her nipples and then went back to her soft wet lips. She trembled in my arms as I held her close to me.

I whispered softly in her ear as I held her tightly to me, “So far the only thing we have done is a little heave petting. I liked it very much but it will go no farther than this until you want it to.” I kissed her earlobe taking little nibbles feeling her get goose bumps from it, “When you see me looking at you know in your hart that I want you, know that I have felt your heat and that I will take care of it if you let me. Show me as much as you can when I look at you and just enjoy my touch if I find I can touch you!” I kissed her softly, “Now let me up so I can go work on your car!”

Marry stood up and adjusted her top back over her exposed breast’s, “What about you?”

“I’m ok sweet hart. Just think about me!”

I could see Terry’s car coming around the corner; “Here comes Terry!”

I stood up and kissed her again, let me go work on that car of yours!”

Part 2

A week went by and I didn’t here anything from Betty. I knew the two girls had been talking though and on Friday night at dinner Terry asked me about the next day.

“Do you have any plans for tomorrow?” She asked.

“UMM, I thought I might go rig up the new sail on the boat. Why?”

“Well Betty and I want to go shopping. She is coming over here and then we will go. I just thought you might want to go with us.”

“Nope! I can pass on that trip if you don’t mind!”

The next morning I woke up early and dressed. I slipped my hand over Terry’s bare ass as I kissed her softly good by and slipped out. I would be a good clear day and I had been looking forward to working on the boat all week. “Besides,” I thought to my self, “After that little event with Betty last week I’m not sure if I want to be there!” I was chuckling to my self as I reached the boat. “Touching her was good though and I can still feel her lips! God I would love to just screw the shit out of her! Oh well that’s not in the cards unless Terry is there with me. But it would be fun!” I laughed!

The job I thought would take most of the day only took a couple of hours so I gathered up my stuff and split. I stopped and got a twelve pack of Bud thinking I would have the afternoon and the house to my self! It was about noon and I just knew something sporty would be on the tube.

“That’s funny both girls cars are here.” I though as I pulled up on the street and parked.

I picked up my beer and walked up to the back porch letting my self in slipping off my wet shoes. There was no one in the kitchen as I slipped my beer in the fridge and moved to the living room. I could hear Terry saying something from the back of the house and walked back to surprise them. I didn’t make any noise walking on the carpet in my socks thinking I might get to scare them.

I could hear Terry now, “What the fuck were you thinking Betty?”

Betty spoke back to her in a soft voice; “I’m sorry sweet hart. He was a perfect gentleman. He wouldn’t do it! I tried every way I could think of and he didn’t touch me! All I wanted was to be fucked and he wouldn’t do it!”

I stopped just out side the bedroom door as I listened to them talking. I moved slowly then froze as I saw Terry and Betty’s reflection in the dresser mirror. Terry had her back to it and Betty was setting side ways so that she could not see my reflection. Both girls were dressed in wearing long thin floor length dresses.

“Ok just take off your panties.” Terry told Betty.

She moved up a little lifting her summer dress up and hooked her thumbs in the waistband then pulled them off. Terry moved close to her and stroked her face.

“You want to get some dick don’t you?” she asked.

“You know I do! You know I’m going crazy wanting some,” she looked up at Terry, “Some dick!

“Do you want some of Sam’s dick?”

“Yes!”

“Well he’s not here but I am! Would you like some of my dick!” Terry was kind of breathless as she spoke and her hand dropped down from her friends’ face to her shoulder, “Would you like for me to fuck you with my dick!”

Terry lifted her dress up in the front. She pulled it up slowly until she uncovered a big pink cock! It was hooked into a harness and I could tell from the way she was wearing it that it was pushed as deep into her pussy as far as it was hanging out in front of her and that was at least ten inches! It must have been three inches around as Terry stretched her fingers around it, lifting up close to Betty’s face.

“Oh God Terry it is big!” Betty said.

“Get up on you knees sweet hart!”

Betty stood up and crawled up on the bed leaving her dress-covered ass sticking up in the air. Terry lifted Betty’s dress up over her hips letting it fall over her back. She moved up close behind Betty taking each of her ass cheeks in her hands Pulling Betty open exposing her to both of our eyes’ as I looked at them in the mirror.

“Oh you are wet sweet hart! Umm I’m going to love fucking you!”

Terry was pushing and pulling on the big rubber dick as she played with Betty. “She’s fucking her self with it!” I realized as I looked around the corner at the two girls!

Terry worked her dick into Betty’s pussy sliding it up and down over her wet hole. She got the tip good and wet then moved to Betty’s open hole and slowly pushed it into the girl!

“Oh god Terry it’s to big! Ooh! Wait O!”

Terry pulled back and moved to my drawer. She got out my KY and moved back to Betty’s up turned ass! She gave the tube of lube a big squeeze covering Betty’s open pussy with the stuff then moved back with the rubber cock. She slipped it back into Betty’s open Vagina hole and slowly pushed it into the girl!

“OHHH GOD SLOW! Go slow baby!”

Terry took Betty by the hips and began a slow in and out movement pushing in and grinding her hips in circles before she pulled back and pushed in again. They fucked like this for a long time both of them panting and groaning when Betty moved away from Terry letting the dick plop out of her.

Here I want you on top of me! Oh Terry you bad, bad girl I want you to get on me and fuck me!”

Terry pulled her dress over her head then pushed Betty’s dress up over her tits as she moved over her and between her open legs. Now I could see as she slipped her dick back into her girl friend. Terry started a steady fucking motion moving in and out as they began kissing each other! Betty wrapped her legs around Terry’s hips pulling her deeper into her pussy!
“Oh God yes fuck me! It’s been so long ooh fuck meeeeeee!” Betty was grunting as she spoke to Terry!

My dick was so hard I thought I would pop right there in my pants! I didn’t even think I would need to touch my self as I watched these girls fucking, thrusting, banging into each other!

Betty started cuming pushing up hard into Terry. I could see the dildo slip in to the hilt as she began to grunt! It was too much for Terry and as she picked up the pace fucking Betty even harder she came to! Both girls were grunting as they kissed each other, sucking each other’s tongs as mashing their lips together!

I came with them as I slipped my cock out and stroked it just a few times! I blew my load into my hand as I watched them finish! I slipped out a handkerchief and wiped my stuff from my hand as I watched them kissing as they came down from there cum!

I slipped back a few steps before turning to slip back into the kitchen and out side. I was so turned on I was shaking as I went to the garage. I opened the truck door then slammed it making a lot of nose. I slammed the door to the house making even more noise trying to give them a chance to get them selves together.

“Hay is there any one here?” I called.

“Be right there! We are trying on some of the stuff we bought!” Terry called to me.

Betty came into the kitchen first. Her face was flushed and she was playing with her hair as she came in. I looked at her smiling as I moved over and pulled her into my arms kissing her hard. She kissed me back then pushed me away.

“Wow well hello to you to!” she said

Terry came into the room and I knew she had needed the extra time to take off her dick as she called it. I pulled her to me kissing her just as hard as I had kissed her friend!

“Umm that was nice! Good to see you to!”

“Oh lady’s it is so good to see you two!” I said as I started making plans to fuck them both!

After all, That’s what friend’s are for!

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers