That's What Friends Are For Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, something we can try, but I have always been rubbish at, is 69. I always used to get distracted and stop doing what I am supposed to be doing because I'm enjoying what's being done to me so much. God, I must change the subject, I'm getting a bit damp.

Let me know how Paul sounds, and you didn't answer "when?"

Love

A xx

*****

From:Jill McKay
Sent:Monday 27 May 2011 10:55
To:Iain McKay
Cc:
Subject:
Anne

Hi hubby

I just had a call from Anne, she wants to meet me for lunch tomorrow. Do you know what it's about? She sounded a bit funny. Is everything alright? Have you spoken to her since Saturday?

Jilly xxx

*****

From:Iain McKay
Sent:Monday 27 May 2011 11:15
To:Jill McKay
Cc:
Subject:
Re: Anne

Jilly

Of course everything's okay. I'll call you at lunchtime – just off to a meeting. But don't worry – Anne emailed me this morning saying she was a bit nervous about how you would be with her and saying she wanted to call you. I guess she wanted to find out if we were both okay. I told her the truth: that it was a bit odd at first but pretty soon it became a normal weekend. I love you to bits, you know that!

I said I'd call Paul for a round of golf on Saturday morning – we aren't doing anything are we?

Buckets of love

Hubby xx

*****

From:Jill McKay
Sent:Monday 27 May 2011 11:32
To:Paul Carter
Cc:
Subject:
Things

Hello Paul

Just swapped emails with Iain. Anne called me this morning to arrange a lunch meeting tomorrow, and I wanted to see if anything was up (bad choice of words I think). They've been emailing each other. I guess we should have expected that, but one of the big things you and I talked about was that this way it would be all be above board. No sneaky meetings, furtive texts etc. What do you think?

Were you two okay this weekend?

Jill

*****

From:Paul Carter
Sent:Monday 27 May 2011 12:15
To:Jill McKay
Cc:
Subject:
Things

Hi Jill

Yes, it was a bit strange at first – I just kept imagining them together and it hurt a bit. But it was odd because I think we were closer than normal. The kids came over and Jenny asked me what had happened to her mum because she seemed really happy. Try answering that one! I just said we were getting along really well at the moment. They're old enough to know their parents have ups and downs, but they'll never be old enough for the truth on this!

I think we need to allow them some space – we have to appreciate that there will be some things that – rightly – are just between them. I really don't want to know what sexual gymnastics they are getting up to! But I also don't want this developing into a full on relationship either. The thing is, I'm not sure if it's possible to stop that. Let's give it a week, and before they see each other again, talk to them. That sound ok?

Paul

*****

From:Iain McKay
Sent:Monday 27 May 2011 14:11
To:Anne Carter
Cc:
Subject:
Re: Friday/Saturday

Hi you

Wow, that meeting was a complete waste of time. But you don't want to know that – you want to know what unspeakably dirty/fun things I want to do with you. Have you ever been blindfolded? Tied up? Well before I get the leather and whips out I think we've got a few more conventional things to get through. And I have to agree, not convinced about anal sex. But then again I've never done it. Not quite sure what the attraction is, but like you say – don't knock it til you've tried it.

So, I'll work on the what we do – but what about when? Do we have to wait until a week on Friday? We kind of agreed on fortnightly, but... I think my right hand might get quite busy in the intervening days as I think about you.

Iain "BB" x

*****

From:Anne Carter
Sent:Monday 27 May 2011 15:15
To:Iain McKay
Cc:
Subject:
Re: Friday/Saturday

Hiya BB

Yes, I think we would be pushing it a bit going for anything earlier than the weekend after next. Like we said on Friday, anticipation is half the fun. Haven't tried any of what you said – not even a blindfold – doing it in the dark is as near as I've come to that! As long as it's fun, I'm up for it. But I am definitely not big on pain! I really liked what you did with the pillow – it made that monster of yours hit all the right spots. And I definitely want to try it from behind and standing up, with me supporting myself on a chair back or something. Oh God, how many days do we have to wait?

There is one thing I was going to say on Saturday morning and I just never got round to it. (I probably found that big, fat cock of yours in my mouth preventing me from talking). I said I'd tell you why you were talking a load of old crap when you said that if you were any good at sex, you'd be at home with Jill.

A lot of people feel tired, go to the doctor, get a bloodtest and the doctor prescribes iron tablets or something. Essentially the body just stopped producing something so had to be helped. That's probably all that's happened to Jill. Her body has stopped producing some hormones that make her want sex. There's a mental thing too as a result. But it has absolutely nothing to do with how good or bad you are in the sack. And believe me you're good – though I admit my experience is a bit limited.

It's not your fault so don't blame yourself.

And watch what you're doing with your right hand. I want lots of cum on me next time – that really was fun - so don't waste any.

A xx

*****

From:Iain McKay
Sent: Monday 27 May 2011 14:11
To:Anne Carter
Cc:
Subject:
Re: Friday/Saturday

Thanks. I suppose that deep down I know it's not my fault, but you just can't help blaming yourself. Don't tell me you didn't worry that it was because Paul thought you weren't attractive any more?

I'd love to do it standing up from behind. Got to be near a mirror though, I want to see those tits swinging? Hey, maybe we can film it or take some photos? Ever tried that? Maybe we should go toy shopping sometime?

BB x

*****

From:Anne Carter
Sent:Monday 27 May 2011 15:15
To: Iain McKay
Cc:
Subject:
Re: Friday/Saturday

No filming. No photos! Too easy to fall into the wrong hands. Imagine what Paul or Jill – or even worse - our kids would do if they stumbled across them.

As for everything else – I'll try anything(-ish)

A xx

*****

It was raining when Jill left the office for the short walk to the café where she'd agreed to meet Anne. As she got to the door she turned and shook out her umbrella and went in. She looked round and saw her best friend –Well, she was a week ago, but what is she now? A rival?– and walked over to her. Anne's smile looked a bit forced –I guess that's understandable.Anne got up and, despite the damp coat gave Jill a hug that lasted a bit longer than normal. They sat down, Anne smiled – this time with her eyes as well as her lips, and warmth and affection oozed from her:

"How are you doing?"

Jill shrugged: "I think I'm okay, but ... I guess I'm a bit scared at what I've – we've – started. It's all a bit fast I guess."

"You can say that again – I can't believe it – four days and my life feels completely different."

Jill looked at her, and although she was afraid to ask the question, she just knew she had to:

"In what way?"

"I love my husband. I love our life, our family. Yet a week ago I was about to cheat on him with a guy from the gym. I considered risking everything. And you saved me – you and that wonderful husband of mine." Then with a grin: "Oh, and your husband played a minor role."

Jill just raised a weak smile:

"That's what friends are for, isn't it?"

Anne reached across and held her hand:

"Iain loves you, you know that. And I have absolutely no intention of stealing him from you. He may just be a weak man, but he's a weak man who is clearly in love with you. Even if I tried to steal him, I'd fail."

Jill took a deep breath, and asked another question:

"Look, tell me if it's none of my business, but how many emails did you and Iain swap yesterday?"

Anne could see where this was going, her lips jammed together in a straight line and she nodded:

"Hey, it's definitely your business. And yes, we swapped a fair few emails. In our defence we needed to find out how we – all four of us – were. I know what you're thinking. Iain and I will go from friends, to lovers, to close friends to falling in love."

Anne paused and raised her eyebrows, and Jill nodded as Anne went on:

"Ain't gonna happen. Yes, of course Iain and I will get closer – we can't prevent that. But we both have a lot more to lose than we have to gain. I'll talk to Iain, and we'll cut the emails – they'd dwindle anyway – and you can rest assured, that I won't say anything in an email to Iain that I would be embarrassed about you and Paul seeing. Well not about our relationship at least – there was a bit of smut, a lot of smut actually, in the emails yesterday. As you'd expect – it really is about sex and not love."

Jill left feeling a little better, but still unsure that the whole thing wouldn't come back to haunt her. Then when Iain come home that night, the world seemed normal. They cooked dinner together, and as the rain had stopped went out for a walk. They held hands and talked of everyday things and life felt good.This whole thing just might work out okay.

It's no secret that women are generally better at talking things over than men. So the conversation between Paul and Iain on the following Saturday was a lot more guarded and less open than that between the two women. Jill had spoken to Paul saying she felt a bit better about things but still not one hundred percent happy.

It was the long, par five fifth before the subject was broached. Both men had hit good tee shots and were pretty close to each other on the fairway. As the two strode along Iain asked Paul if he was still okay with the "arrangement". Paul laughed and said:

"Look I know I'm a shot up, but it's a bit early to try the mind games to put me off my game, isn't it?"

Then without giving Iain a chance to respond, he went on:

"Jill and I spoke earlier in the week. I guess we are just a bit worried that you guys will get really close and that it will take something away from our relationships."

They stopped at Iain's ball, and he intended to lay his second up, short of the green leaving a pitch on. He sliced it, something he hardly ever did and laughed, saying that it looked like the mind games had backfired. As they walked to Paul's ball Iain tried to reassure his friend:

"Anne and I spoke after Jill and Anne met on Tuesday. Yes, we both get it. We agreed to cut down the emails to just essentials and we have agreed no texts. We'll make arrangements for meetings with you two."

Paul addressed his second shot, as he looked at the ball his mind was thinking only of Anne. He swung, cursed as he realised he had made a poor contact and the ball made a bee line for a bunker. He looked at his friend:

"One each. Let's talk about the weather until we're in the clubhouse, or we'll both be putting in the worst cards of our golfing lives."

Iain agreed, and Paul closed the conversation:

"Jill and I are just going to have to be confident and trust you, and you two are going to have to be honest with us,"

And the two men headed off up the fairway, bemoaning their last shots. A couple of hours later, as they sat in the clubhouse bar, Iain took a deep breath and asked:

"Are you okay with Anne and I seeing each other next Friday?"

"Evening or all night?"

Iain desperately wanted to say all night, but knew that would be contrary to the original discussions, and he didn't want to upset the delicate agreement the four had. Iain said it would be just for the evening. Paul thought, shrugged and said that he supposed if it was okay with Jill and Anne, then it was okay with him. Iain nodded thanks, and was worried he'd shown too much elation at the answer. Then he thought about Anne, and was worried he'd get hard at the thought of eating her pussy, her lips around his cock, her nipples and the tight slippery feeling as he slid into her.

At the same time, a few miles away, Jill answered the phone. It was Anne. They chatted for a few minutes, and whilst it wasn't quite as relaxed as that same conversation would have been a couple of weeks ago, Jill felt it was okay – but she steeled herself for what she knew was coming. After discussing children and the upcoming Golf Club midsummer ball, there was a pause and Jill heard Anne take a deep breath and ask:

"I know Iain's mentioning it to Paul, and I think he may have said something to you, but we'd like to see each other again, and I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it."

"Of course, it was my idea in the first place, so I can't exactly back out now, can I?" She paused, even though the question was rhetorical, and then went on:

"Iain said it would just be for the evening, is that right?"

Anne replied that that was the plan, and so, after a few more exchanges, the call ended. When Iain arrived home he gave Jill a hug and mentioned the conversation with Paul. Jill asked how he was, and if he was okay with it.

"Seems to be. How about you?"

Jill said that yes, she was okay and also mentioned that she and Anne had talked on the phone, and so everyone seemed okay with it. Iain put his arms around her, looked into her eyes which seemed a bit sorrowful to Iain, and said:

"I love you. And, thank you."

Her face broke into a half smile, and she nodded and smiled. And that was the last they spoke of it as the couple got on with their normal family weekend. The next time the shadow loomed over Jill was Friday morning. Iain had his usual orange juice and a slice of toast, and was ready to head off to work. Jill noticed a small overnight bag next to his laptop case. Her mind thought of what that bag represented – a threat to her marriage.No, not really. The threat was there – it looks like that bag might actually save my marriage.Iain walked over to her, as he did every morning, gave her a hug and a kiss.

"What time will you be back?"

"I have no idea." Iain paused, "But please, please don't worry."

Jill laughed:

"I will. Have a good time." Iain couldn't find any words so he just nodded. Then just as he turned away, Jill said:

"But not too good a time."

Iain laughed, gave her another kiss and left for what he thought would be one of the longest days of his life. He was so looking forward to the evening. And when he got to work and opened up his email his heart leapt.

*****

From:Anne Carter
Sent: Monday 27 May 2011 15:15
To:Iain McKay
Cc:
Subject:
Tonight

Hey you

I hope you've got lots of rest this week, because I plan to absolutely wear you out tonight. If you have anything energetic planned for the weekend I suggest you cancel it now. You aren't going to be capable.

And I'm expecting to be surprised, I'm soaking wet at the thought – God, does that make some kind of trollop?

A xx

*****

From: Iain McKay
Sent:Monday 27 May 2011 14:11
To:Anne Carter
Cc:
Subject:
Re: Tonight

Fighting talk. I have spent hours in the gym building up my stamina – you have no chance. If you're seeing your kids this weekend then you'd better have a good explanation ready for why you're walking a bit funny. That is, if you can walk at all!

What do you want to do about eating – shall we meet somewhere or what? I've booked us a room at the place you suggested the other day. Hope the walls are thick if your performance last time is anything to go by.

I've got a couple of surprises lined up – but hey, it's not all one sided. You have to do your bit – I like surprises too.

Iain x

*****

From:Anne Carter
Sent:Monday 27 May 2011 15:15
To:Iain McKay
Cc:
Subject:
Re: Tonight

I promised myself (because I kind of promised Jill) that we would not have a long email chain today. But your last email really got me.

ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY EFFING MAD?

Do you think I want to waste time eating when we could be in bed together? For God's sake – we only see each other for a few hours a month. I was thinking about clocking off early. So, big boy, just have a big lunch!

Text me the room number and I'll meet you there. Just let me know what time and I'll be there!

Anne (shaking head and eyebrows raised) xx

*****

From:Iain McKay
Sent:Monday 27 May 2011 14:11
To:Anne Carter
Cc:
Subject:
Re: Tonight

Yes boss!

.

BB xx

Iain thought about a longer reply, but decided he needed to distract himself with some work. As the day moved on, he felt he was in some kind of time warp. Each time he looked at his watch and it seemed that it had barely changed since the last time. He felt almost too excited to each a lunch of any sort – let alone a big one. By the time 4pm arrived, he'd had enough. He left the office and made the short drive to the hotel he'd booked and went and checked in. He texted Anne the room number and went up. He pulled down the bed cover and did a few things he needed to do and was thinking about taking a shower when there was a knock on the door.Can't be Anne, it would take her at least 15 minutes to get here from work.

He cautiously opened the door and Anne beamed at him:

"Hey Big Boy!" And she started unbuttoning her blouse. Iain was transfixed.

"If you don't let me in I'll be naked in the corridor in about ten seconds!"

Iain pulled her into his arms, and they sank into a kiss. He reached inside her blouse and put his arm around her, stroking her back.

"Your skin feels so smooth – I think I want to kiss it all over."

"Mmmm, I think I'd hate that." With a deft flick of his finger and thumb Iain unclasped her bra. "Ooohhh, have you been practicing? I REALLY hate that!"

Iain bent down pushing the blouse off her shoulders to kiss her neck. Anne closed her eyes as she felt his warm breath and soft lips (just a hint stubble) slowly move down to her freed breasts. She breathed in and her nostrils were filled with the smell of his deodorant. In her mind she knew that particular brand would always remind her of him, and of their times together. As his lips closed on her nipple she heard him say:

"I was going to suggest we take a shower, but I don't think I can wait."

Iain peeled her blouse and bra off while Anne fumbled with his shirt buttons. Then they both started to laugh as it became a race to see who could undress the other first. The fact Iain had a head start and trousers are far more difficult than a skirt meant there was always only going to be one winner. Anne moved away from him, wearing only holdups and shoes, and lay on the bed. Iain looked at her and felt himself becoming hard. As he slipped off the last of his clothes he smiled at her and climber on the bed with his legs straddling her thighs. He bent down to kiss her nipples and she closed her eyes. Anne's breathing got heavier and she expected to feel his breath and lips move from her breasts and nipples, her midriff or her pussy. She was surprised and opened her eyes when instead she felt him lightly grip her wrists. She gave him a quizzical look as he let go of her right wrist and pulled out one of his old silk ties from behind the pillow.

"Time for something new. I've never done anything like this before by the way."

As he wrapped the tie round her wrist Anne suddenly realised what he was doing. Her heart started to pound – a little in excitement and more than a little in fear. She opened her mouth to speak but her throat was dry. Iain smiled and bent to kiss her softly on the lips.