The 17.38 From Oxted

Story Info
Older woman has unexpected encounter on a train.
2.2k words
4.26
81.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 17.38 from Oxted – Thank the Lord for Older Trains!

This all took place in 1976. I had been promoted in my job in the bank and was Head of Securities in a small bank branch in Oxted, a small town in Surrey, England. I was 23 years old.

It was wintertime, late November and with the clocks going back it was dark around 4.30 p.m.

I had a flat in Croydon, South London and used to like the trip to work, as it was the ultimate "reverse commute". When I went to work, everyone was rushing in to London and when I went home in the evening everyone was rushing out of London.

The Oxted Line was from London to Hastings and Oxted itself was about a 40-minute train journey from Croydon. The 17.38 was the preferred train as it meant I did not have to rush away from work and it was a direct train with no stops until Croydon, and then on to London.

It was also last on the list for upgrade and so the trains were "non-corridor" with individual compartments, some with toilets attached.

That night I waited on my usual spot, as I had by know worked out where the train would stop on the platform to get a good compartment, which would deliver me at Croydon right by the Exit and from there it was 50 yards to the bus and home by 6.30.

The train was on time and I opened the compartment door. There was a woman in the compartment alone and we nodded as I got in. I had not seen her before. I settled down diagonally opposite her behind my newspaper as the train lurched forward into the night.

After a few minutes I peered over the paper to take account of my travelling companion. She was aged about 55 or 56, grey hair, very well dressed in a fur coat, which was undone at the front. She was made up and looked like she was off to London for a night out, probably a show or for a meal. She was reading a London Guide.

I went back to my paper and only looked up again when I was conscious of her shifting in her seat. The heater was on in the compartment and it was warm. She had moved the fur coat from her shoulders and I could see that she had a long black halter neck dress on with a slit up one side. Whilst the movement of the coat had not uncovered her shoulders it had shown that the dress was low cut and I looked at an ample cleavage.

As I was watching she again shifted position and crossed her legs. This caused the dress to fall away from her crossed leg where it was slit and I was then presented with the sight of a thigh encased in grey stockings with just a little stocking top showing.

My prick stirred. I settled down behind my paper and peered over the top. I looked at this woman with a great deal more interest than before. She was reading her Guide and oblivious to my interest.

Inch by inch I took in the sight, looking up her leg from the dark strappy sandals she was wearing with the high heels to the glimpse of grey stocking top. Further up the parted fur coat revealed a sizeable pair of breasts, which were a little droopy and held in place with the halter top of the dress.

I moved my newspaper until I was looking at it in my lap and slowly and carefully unzipped my fly. I pushed my hand into my trousers and got my hard prick out, holding it, stiff in my hand, concealed from her by the paper. I knew that the train was not stopping until Croydon and I was going to enjoy this slowly.

Occasionally she would look up at me and I would always be intently looking at the paper, all the time slowly pulling my foreskin back and forward and squeezing my hard cock and when she went back to her Guide I would again look intently at her legs and cleavage.

I was very close to coming and so, holding the newspaper in front of myself I rose and left the compartment to go to the toilet. Once inside, I removed my trousers and set about really wanking, remembering and being excited by the woman on the other side of the wall, with the train careering through the night. It wasn't long before I came with five or six really strong spurts, on the walls of the toilet and all down the mirror. I cleaned myself up and returned to the compartment.

I sat down again and resumed my observation. After about two minutes, she reached into her bag and removed a packet of cigarettes. She put one in her mouth and tried unsuccessfully to operate her lighter. She looked over to me and said "Excuse me, have you got a light"

I replied "Sure" and reached into my pocket. I got up and crossed the compartment, sat down beside her and lit her cigarette.

"Would you like one?" she asked

"Thank you" I replied, taking one from the offered packet.

We talked for a few moments when she told me that she was meeting her son (who was about my age) who had come down from University and they were going to have a meal.

I replied that I found it difficult to believe that she had a son as old as me, and all the time I was talking to her I was looking straight into her eyes and occasionally down to the cleavage I had admired from afar a few moments previously.

I don't really know what happened next. My cock was once again raging and hard from being so close to her and the conversation we were having was fairly meaningless, but it gave me the opportunity to be much closer to her.

My newspaper was still on my lap, and while talking to her I reached my hand under it and again unzipped my fly releasing my cock. The fact that a copy of The Daily Telegraph was all that was hiding me from her was a massive turn-on.

We continued to talk.

I smiled and slipped my right hand on to her left breast, under the halter-top. She wasn't wearing a bra and as I touched her nipple it stiffened. I rubbed it.

"What are you doing? Stop!" she exclaimed. Her eyes showed how frightened she was.

All I could say was "Lovely" as I continued to rub her nipple.

She repeated her exclamation "Stop please!"

I stood up. She now saw my cock standing out right in front of her eyes as the newspaper fell away to the floor and she shrank back in the corner of the compartment.

I pushed the fur coat fully off her shoulders and reached around the back of her neck. There was a small clasp at the back of the dress and I undid it and pulled the halter neck away, exposing her large droopy breasts. I reached out and cupped them in my hands, tweaking and rubbing her nipples, which hardened again under my attentions.

She was literally speechless and I did not know really what on earth was happening, I just knew it was turning me on tremendously.

I reached down and lifted her legs up on to the compartment seat, gently pulling her away from the window so she was lying flat on the bench seat. Her large breasts swayed with this movement and settled, falling outwards from the centre of her chest, the nipples hard and erect in the centre of huge aureolae. I sat on the edge of the bench seat and leaned over to suck a nipple, cupping the other breast in my hand.

I released the cupped breast and moved my hand down her legs to pull up her dress. As I moved my hand upwards I felt the sheer nylon, the stocking top and suspender and the cool of her thigh above it.

My hand came across her underwear and I stopped. I turned around and pulled the dress up to her waist, exposing a very sexy pair of camiknickers in grey satin with lace around the edges.

I slipped my hand in from the top and rested my fingers on her mons, which was covered in a luxuriant growth of hair. I probed her lips with my finger. She was a little damp!

I looked back at her and she had a look of fear and expectation on her face. I took her hand and wrapped her fingers around my stiff cock. She snatched her hand away. I put it back and with my hand on top of hers, I moved it up and down, pulling back my foreskin and exposing the large helmet, which by know was dribbling pre-cum. I looked her in the eyes. She got the message and carried on wanking me slowly.

I turned back to the panties and, taking both hands I slid them down her ample waist and removed them. She was now lying on the bench seat, with her dress compressed from both the top and the bottom around her waist, completely naked, with her breasts swaying from the attention she was reluctantly giving my cock and her cunt in my full view.

Her stomach was large, but not excessively and her bush was a perfect grey, which matched her head. I continued to probe her lips rubbing up and down the length of her. I crooked my finger and pushed in further, her cunt yielding slowly to my probing.

I had one finger inside her and pushed it in and out feeling her getting wetter and wetter.

I stood up. She turned away, to face the wall of the compartment, which probably was intended to save her embarrassment and fear, but only succeeded in showing me her arse.

I reached out and touched her arse, rubbing the cheeks with both hands and squeezing them.

I turned her back and pulled her legs apart, raising one up and, putting one knee on the bench seat, got in between them.

I took my cock in my hand and pushed it into her cunt. It was tight and, although she didn't struggle, I knew it would be difficult to get inside her.

I pulled out, and kneeling between her thighs, got my face into her cunt and started to lick her, from her arsehole up to her clitoris in long sweeping strokes. Initially she started to push my head away but I was too strong and she could not stop me. Very shortly afterwards I heard her breath quicken, and the hands that had been trying to push me away were now merely resting on my head.

I raised myself up and inserted a finger. She was much wetter. She was now looking at me curiously, still frightened but she seemed to me to sense that she was going to come to no harm.

I braced my arm by her shoulder and pushed my cock inside her. She shuddered and raised an arm on to my back, as if to steady herself.

I started to push into her slowly at first but gradually working up a rythmn, which got faster and faster, helped by the rocking motion of the train. Her breasts were swaying more and more with each thrust and I managed to cup one and suck and bite the nipple.

Her legs were now locked on to the back of mine and she had her eyes closed. She gave no indication of either pleasure or pain but her body was locked with mine and she would not have let me withdraw as her clamped legs demonstrated.

I felt myself shudder as the first wave of orgasm hit me. I thrust into her, deeper than ever and unloaded jet after jet of cum deep inside her. It seemed like I was coming forever, and she was now full of movement pushing against me and raising her hips to meet my every thrust. My hands were on her arse cheeks and we clashed together as the orgasm rose up and finally subsided.

I was spent. I pulled out of her, leaving a very sticky trail of cum and sat back on the seat. She pulled her knees up to her chin and looked at me, her huge breasts on either side of her raised knees.

I got up and dressed, in silence. So did she.

Within five minutes the train was pulling in to the station. I went to the door. I had taken an initiative and was now more than a little scared that some alarm would be raised on our arrival so I was trying to set myself for a quick getaway if necessary.


As the train slowed down, she got up and walked across the compartment towards me. She reached her arms around my neck and kissed me full on the lips.

"Thank you" she said "for being so gentle."

The train stopped, I got on to the platform and made my way to the exit ramp. As the train pulled out I saw her at the window of the compartment. She waved.

In praise of older women!