The 60-Year-Old Virgin

Story Info
Mature lovers share with an inexperienced friend.
3.3k words
4.42
102.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silverstag
Silverstag
115 Followers

Martha and I met in the church choir. I sang bass, she sang alto. We were both in our 60s. I was single, she was married. Her husband was overweight, diabetic and had high blood pressure. That's a deadly combination, at least it gave him a dead cock and his medical problems made Viagra, Cialis, etc. out of the question. So she was needy and I was available.

It wasn't long before we became lovers. We would meet at my apartment for playful, pleasurable sex and companionship. She quickly learned that I appreciated making love to women my own age.

"You're such a great lover," I said one day, "and so very responsive."

"No, it's you who's a great lover and a woman would have to be a stone not to respond to you."

"Which part do you like the best?"

"I like it all but I guess my favorite is the way you eat my pussy. Hell, you don't just eat it, you devour it."

In fact I had just finished devouring it and my face was wet with her pungent juices.

"Lick it off."

"Gladly," she said and commenced to give me a tongue bath.

"Leave my mustache alone," I said, and using my hand to brush my mustache closer to my nose I said, "I like to leave your smell there for as long as I can."

"Do you like how I smell?"

"Absolutely. And how you taste and feel. I love your pussy."

"You're too much," she said. Then she paused, and with a questioning look on her face she said, "Would you do me a favor?"

"Probably. Depends on what it is?"

"Well, I think you'd like it. Actually it's a favor for someone else."

"Who?"

"Harriet."

"Harriet?," I said with an astonished look on my face. Harriet was also in our choir. She and Martha were good friends and sometimes traveled together. Harriet was also about 60, skinny to a fault and rather homely looking. She was single and, to my knowledge, had never been married.

"What does Harriet want?"

"She wants to make love to a man. She's never done it and, as she says, she's not getting any younger."

"That's what she told you?"

"In so many words. I, uh, have told her a lot about you and me. She likes you and she thinks you're sexy. I've told her how gentle you are and quite a bit about our love making and she wants to make love with you."

"And she's never made love to a man, ever?"

"That's what she says and I have no reason to doubt her."

I thought for a minute and said, "Okay. I'll give her a call."

"Well, there are some strings attached."

"Explain strings."

"She doesn't want to be alone. She's really nervous about this and she wants me to be there."

"A threesome?"

"I don't think so. I think she just wants moral support and somebody there in case things get out of hand."

"You know better than that. I'd be a perfect gentleman."

"I know that but she's still a bit apprehensive. I didn't think you'd mind."

"Not at all," I said, "in fact it might make it all the more interesting."

"Good," she said. "I'll talk to her and set something up."

On Sunday morning, on the way to the choir loft, Martha handed me a note. It said, "Wednesday evening, after choir practice, your apartment. Harriet and me." I folded the note and gave her a thumbs up and a big smile.

I spent several hours on Wednesday afternoon tidying up my place. I put fresh sheets on the bed, selected some soft music for my CD player and brought out some scented candles.

Before choir practice I spoke to Harriet briefly. "Hello, Harriet. How are you?"

"I'm, uh, fine. I think."

"Listen," I said, "Don't be nervous and don't come to my place unless you really want to."

"Thank you," she said. 'I appreciate that."

After choir practice I hurried home and gave my place a last-minute inspection. I took off all of my clothes, put them carefully away and put on a tee shirt and sweat pants. Soon I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Martha and Harriet standing there. Martha had a big smile, Harriet not as big.

"Come in ladies and make yourselves at home. Mi casa es su casa."

Martha laughed. 'I didn't know you spoke Spanish."

"Not much," I replied. "My vocabulary is limited. Siesta, taco, manana, adios, amigo, frijole, muchacha, things like that."

They both laughed and Harriet seemed to relax a bit.

"Pardon my casual attire," I said, "But I like to get comfortable as soon as I get home."

"Good thinking," Martha said.

"Would you ladies like something to drink? A soft drink or maybe a glass of wine."

"Wine would be fine," Martha said and Harriet nodded in agreement. She had still not said a word.

"White or red?"

"White, I think," Martha said.

"Harriet?"

"Whatever you're having is fine with me. I'm not much of a drinker," Harriet said and then giggled.

"White it is."

I went to the refrigerator and returned with a bottle of chilled wine and three wine glasses which was 75 percent of my wine receptacles inventory.

I opened the wine bottle and poured three glasses. "A fine domestic Chardonnay," I said. "One of California's finest."

I raised my glass and said, 'Let's toast to good times and good friends."

We each took a sip and Harriet said, "This tastes pretty good. It's sweet."

"Sweets for the sweet," I said.

"Oh, you," Harriet said, and giggled again.

"It's sweet," Harriet said, "but not overpowering."

"Just like me," I replied.

"Oh darn," she said and giggled louder.

We drank and talked about things we had in common, the choir, the church, some of the people there. We drained our glasses and I said, "Care for a refill?"

They both nodded affirmatively and Harriet said, "Are you trying to get me drunk."

"Just relaxed," I said, "just mellow."

"Mellow sounds good," Harriet said.

We finished our second glasses of wine and I said, "Let me give you the ten cent tour."

I showed them the rest of my apartment which took about a minute and we ended the tour in my bedroom.

Harriet looked around expectantly at the burning scented candles and at my bed. I turned on my CD and seductive new age sounds filled the room.

"Let's get comfortable," I said and began to remove my tee shirt.

"Oh, my," Harriet said, "Oh my."

I looked at Harriet and said, "Do you want me to undress you?"

"If you want to," she said. Then she looked at Martha and said, "you can get undressed too if you like."

"I'd like that very much," Martha said. "I'd stick out like a sore thumb if you guys are naked and I still have my clothes on."

Martha quickly took off her clothes and sat down on an over-stuffed chair. "I'll just watch," she said.

I moved closer to Harriet and began to unbutton her dress.

"Are you okay with this?", I asked.

She nodded and bit her lower lip.

"We won't do anything that you don't want to do."

She nodded her head and let me continue.

I gently and slowly unbuttoned all the buttons and hung her dress neatly on a hanger. She stood there in her bra and panties, in an uncertain pose with her hands and arms hanging by her side and an expectant look on her face. I thought I could detect a bit of a twinkle in her eye.

"Are you feeling the wine?", I asked.

"Just a bit," she said.

"Would you like me to feel you?"

"Do you want to?"

"I want to very much."

I moved closer to her and began to kiss her very lightly. Her lips were a bit dry and I ran my tongue along them and then darted it into her mouth, kissing her more deeply. She sighed and moaned just a bit and pulled me closer. I could barely feel her tiny tits pressed against me. I moved my hands slowly and tenderly up and down her back and she moaned appreciatively. I dropped my hands to her butt and slowly and gently squeezed each little globe. For an older woman she had a very tight and compact little ass.

"You feel good," I said.

"Do you really think so?"

"I really know so."

She began to run her hands up and down my bare back and then she said, "You feel good too."

"Thank you," i said. Then I pulled away from her slightly and put my hands in front of her breasts.

"May I touch you, here?

She nodded and I placed my fingertips gently on each breast, moving my fingers gently out until they centered on her nipples which were very erect under her bra. I slowly caressed them and she began to moan and breathe heavily.

"Does this feel good?"

"It feels wonderful."

"Take off your bra so I can really feel them."

"Okay," she said and unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were so small that was very little sag and they were crowned with protruding pink nipples.

"Lovely," I said. "Simply lovely."

"Oh, I'm so glad to hear you say that, even if you don't mean it."

"Oh, but i do mean it."

"But they're so small," she said.

"Size is irrelevant. And there's an old saying among men that anything more than a mouthful is excess."

"But Martha has more than a mouthful."

I laughed and said, "A gentleman allows makes allowances." I turned and looked at Martha, still seated in the over-stuffed chair. She was smiling warmly at us and cupping a breast in one hand while she slowly stroked her pussy.

"Martha's being naughty," I said.

Harriet laughed and said, "Well, you know Martha."

"Yes I do," I replied, "in the most biblical sense."

Martha laughed and said, "You guys stop looking at me. Let me look at you."

"Are you enjoying the show?," I asked.

"Can't you tell," she said with a hearty laugh.

I turned to Harriet and said, "I want to see the rest of you."

She nodded and I slowly pulled her panties down to the floor and she gently kicked them away.

"Here I am," she said.

"Here you are and you look lovely."

Her groin was covered with abundant brown curly hair and she was so slender that there was a visible gap between her legs.

"Lie down on my bed," I said, "and let me touch you."

She laid down and looked at me and said, "Aren't you going to get undressed too?"

"I thought you'd never ask." I dropped my sweat pants to the floor, kicked them away and posed in front of her.

"Ta da," I said. My cock was hard, all six inches of it and there was pre-cum already glistening the tip.

"Oh my," she said. "Oh my."

"I take it that's a sign of approval."

She nodded again and I stretched out beside her. We kissed again and I began to caress her breasts. Then I moved my head down and slowly began to lick and nibble on her nipples alternating from one to the other.

"That feels so good, so good," she said.

"The feeling is mutual."

I continued to lick and nibble and slowly began to rub her belly, moving my hand gradually down to her groin. I began to play with her pubic hairs.

"Do you think I'm too hairy?"

"Darlin' there's no such thing as too hairy as far as I'm concerned."

I moved my hand down to her nether lips and began to slowly stroke up and down.

"I'm maybe a little dry," she said.

"Easily remedied," i replied and repositioned myself between her legs, gently pulling them apart. "I'll make you wet with the oldest lubricant in the world." Saying that I stuck out my tongue and began to lovingly lick up and down her pussy lips, darting my tongue in and out and I could taste her sweet juices as they began to flow.

"You're getting wetter," I said, "and warmer."

She groaned and gasped and said, "How do I taste?"

"You taste divine. Sweet but not overpowering."

She laughed and said, "I'm glad you like it."

"Darlin' I don't just like it. I love it. Let me show you how much I love it."

I gently pulled her labia apart and gazed lovingly at the pink inside. I could see her little clitoris begin to protrude from it's nest.

"I think your pussy likes it too."

"Is that what you want to call it?," she asked.

"What do you call it?"

"I call it my special place."

I pulled my eager mouth back from her special place, looked at her and said, "Do you ever touch your special place."

"Sometimes," she said.

"Touch it now."

"Now? While you and Martha are watching?"

"Yes," I said, "now. Let us watch you masturbate. Hell, Martha's been masturbating since the minute she sat down."

"You got that right," Martha said from across the room.

"Will you ma, masturbate for me while I do it?"

"Absolutely."

She put a hand tentatively on her pussy and began to stroke herself. She looked at me and watched as I slowly stroked my cock.

"I've never watched a man do that," she said.

"Do what?"

"Masturbate, uh, jack off."

"That's what they call it although I'm going to save the off part for later."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, I want to watch you make yourself cum."

She nodded and quickened her pace. I could see her slender fingers probing deep into her pussy with one hand while the other vigorously massaged her love bud. She began to gasp and then, throwing back her head and crying out the shouted, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

"You go girl," Martha interjected.

Harriet spasmed once more and then collapsed, her arms falling by her side. She caught her breath and said, "I've never had an audience before. It was exciting."

"You're a natural performer," I said.

Harriet sighed and smiled and then looked at Martha, still sitting on the chair, still stroking her pussy.

"What do I do now," she asked.

"Honey I could show you how to do it but I know you're good at following directions." She looked at me and said, "Jerry do want to tell her what to do?"

I laughed and replied, "No, why don't you do it."

"Harriet is your hand nice and wet?" Martha asked. Harriet nodded affirmatively.

"Start stroking his cock and maybe lick the tip to keep things nice and wet and caress his balls with your other hand," Martha said,

Harriet hesitated and Martha said, "Just put your hand on his cock and give it a good feel." Harriet tentatively stretched out her right arm and touched my cock hesitantly.

"Put your hand around it Sweetie, " Martha said, "give it a good squeeze."

Harriet wrapped her fingers around it and gave it a little squeeze. "This feels good," she said. "It's soft on the outside and hard on the inside and what's this oozing out of the hole?"

"Sweetie," Martha said, "that's pre-cum it lubricates a man's cock so it will slide into your pussy easier. It has very little taste."

"Should I taste it?"

"By all means," said Martha. Harriet leaned forward and touched just the tip of her tongue to the top of my cock.

"It's so warm and so slick," she said.

"Not sweet and overpowering?" i interjected.

She picked up the pace.

"Slow down" I said, "and touch my balls."

Harriet gently fondled my testacles and remarked, "Balls. I like the sound of that." She continued stroking my cock while tentatively licking the tip.

"Now, honey, take him as far into your mouth as you can," Martha said. "You want him nice and wet and hot and hard when he fucks you."

"Are you going to fuck me?, she asked tremulously.

"Only if you want me to."

"Oh I definitely think I want you to."

"Want you to what." I asked.

"I want you to fuh fuck me."

"I will in a minute but right now suck my cock." She did and then paused and said, "This is called fellatio, isn't it?"

"Or blow job or knob job, it has a lot of titles," I replied. She sucked and fondled ever harder.

"God that's good," I said. "You are naturally gifted."

She grunted approvingly and continued. I was about to cum so I pulled her head off my cock and she sat up on her knees, looking at me expectantly.

"Baby, I'm about to come. Where to do you want it," I asked. She looked at Martha and asked, "What would you recommend."

Martha laughed and said, "whatever turns you on." Harriet pondered for a moment while I stroked my cock and kept it firm and erect and than she said, "I've never had intercourse with a man and it's time I tried it."

"Intercourse it is then," I said. 'Although that sounds a bit clinical. How about, let's fuck."

"Be gentle," she said, sounding like a line from a bodice-ripper. We reversed positions and I licked her mature virgin pussy to make sure it was wet and welcoming and gently inserted my middle finger inside her to open her up just a bit more. Martha moved to the bed and knelt beside her and played with her tiny tits making her nipples stand up firmly.

"Are you ready, baby?, I asked.

"I guess I've been ready for 40 years," she sighed. I moved my cock right to the entrance of her uncharted territory and said, "Take it and help me put it inside and if at any time you want me to stop just say the word."

She fumblingly inserted the head of my cock into her tight pussy and I began to slowly enter her.

"is it okay, Harriet, is it good," I asked.

"It's wonderful," she said.

"You're wonderful I replied. I can feel your pussy walls surrounding my cock. It's feels better than good."

"Do you like doing it to me?, she asked.

"Sweetheart I love it. But the proper terminology is fuck. Say it."

"Fuck....fuck....fuck."

"Say fuck me."

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me."

By this time I was stroking in and out as deeply as I could and then, slowing down, pulled my cock almost all the way out of her pussy, leaving it lingering right at the entrance.

"Put it back in," she cried. "Put it back in and fuck me."

"Whatever Harriet wants, Harriet gets," I replied and shoved my cock back in as deeply as it would go. "I'm going to fuck you as hard as I can for as long as I can."

"Oh yes, oh yes," she replied.

Martha was now lying close to her, fondling her tiny tits and murmuring words of encouragement.

"Go girl...... take that cock.....swallow it up....... make it yours."

"I'm about to cum, darlin' see if you can feel it," i said. I thrust deeply several more times and than the cum spurted out my cock and deep into her virgin pussy.

"Oh, I think I can feel it...I think I can feel it!" And with that she shuddered and I believe, I hope, that she came too.

I relaxed and slowly pulled my cock all the way out. I moved so my now somewhat flaccid cock was lying by her head.

"Now, sweetie," Martha said, lick his cock and clean off all the juices. His and yours."

She did and then she smiled and said, "Sweet but not overpowering."

Silverstag
Silverstag
115 Followers