The 70's Weren't All Care Free

Story Info
A young man meets the wrong men in a bar.
3.4k words
4
39.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the 70's. Young, carefree, long-haired hippie, away from home, traveling around the country - having a ball. A couple guys I met and I decided to go for some beers. The local Y was in a sleazy part of town. So we ended up a pretty seedy bar which was hosting a rather bizarre strip show. At another table was an older guy that had been at the Y that afternoon. Gunther. He had been friendly and unassuming then so when he asked he and his companion could join us we agreed without hesitation.

Gunther's friend was John. John was large fellow with an engaging friendly manner that quickly led us to become their pals. When they suggested we try a different venue we all agreed and headed off on a confusing haphazard ride in John's car. We were thoroughly lost by the time he finally stopped but the place was much better and hey, who cared. John and Gunther started buying us drinks and since we had had no dinner things were soon getting a bit messy. Eventually I staggered off to the bathroom only to return to the table to be told by John that my two companions from the hostel had split. I was surprised at first then quickly got angry that they would abandon me until John assured me that it would be okay that he and Gunther would make sure I got back to the hostel alright. Mollified I gladly accepted another drink insisting on paying for the next round.

We had many more rounds. I was smashed and starting to worry about making it back to the hostel by curfew. The guys told me not to worry so much and drink up. Eventually we happily spilled out of the bar with me supported by my new friends and piled into John's car. John said something about dropping Gunny off first and I thought whatever. After another bewildering drive we stopped in front of a darkened house on a quiet dark street. John now announced that he needed to use the can so we all headed into Gunther's place.

Inside John disappeared and before I knew it Gunther was handing me a drink. I didn't need it but when did that ever stop a drunk. Gunther insisted on showing me around his place telling me that his wife and daughters had gone east for the summer. I was completely off my face and wobbling around crashing into things. Gunther was laughing trying to lead me around to show me the place. He lead me up some stairs saying it'd be okay for me to crash there as I was in no condition to go anywhere I nodded drunkenly in agreement.

Through a haze he showed me around until we ended up in a bedroom where he told me I could crash later. It apparently belonged to one of his daughters as there were girls things and clothing scattered everywhere. He apologized about the mess kicking at some discarded clothing strewn about the floor. "Girls," he muttered, "what can you do." I laughed agreeably as he shook his bemused at the state of the room. "You need something to sleep in?" Gunther asked absently poking about in a open draw.

"No no," I assured him, "that won't be necessary, thanks."

"You sure," Gunther chuckled indicated a draw spilling over with frilly femine things, "I'm sure there is something in this mess that'd fit you."

"That's alright," I slurred, "not really my style anyways!" Laughing it up.

Gunther extracted a flowing item from the draw and held it up appraisingly. A layered white nylon nightie with pale blue lace edging. "You really sure," he cajoled me, "I think this'd fit!" Beaming foolishly he showed me that there was a matching nylon brief.

Blushing despite myself I could only shake my head to embarrassed to trust my voice.

"Hell!" Gunther laughed and teased, "I think these'd even look good on you!"

Snorting dismissively I asked archly, "What'da you think I am? A faggot?"

"You saying I'm a fag for askin'?" Gunther's tone told me he wasn't impressed.

"Na, na, n..." I stammered trying to ease the tension that now filled the room.

As I tried to stammer out an apology Gunther sneered, "So what are you saying then boy if you callin' me a fag?"

"I, I, I wasn't calling anyone a fa..." I was trying assure the now angry Gunther when John burst into the room.

Startled I turned to him hoping his presence would calm the situation when he snarled angrily "Who's callin' who a fag?"

"Little shit called me a fag John," Gunther sneered in my direction as I gaped dumb founded by the turn of events desperately trying to think of a way to rectify the situation.

A little scared of Gunther's reaction I turned to plead with John that I hadn't called anyone a fag when his big meaty hand struck me hard to the side of the head. It sent me reeling until I got caught up in some clothing and stumbled crashing to the floor. Before I could clear the stars dancing before my eyes John had me by the scruff of neck and was hauling me to my feet snarling, "Call my friend a fag will you". I squawked something incomprehensible through the pain.

His strength was awing as he held there forcing me to totter precariously on my tip toes. Giving me a good shake he growled and as I stared wide eyed terrified at the glowering monster he slapped me open handed across the face with his free hand. The stars were back, my ears were ringing as John informed me coldly, "Going to have to fucking teach you some manners boy." I whimpered as he slapped me again.

My face was stinging as he slapped repeatedly, telling me with every humiliating slap what an ungrateful useless piece of shit I was. I made a weak attempt to fend off a slap but that only enraged the older man and his slaps got hard. Tears came, my cheeks were burning but still John slapped me. I tried to apologize but was slapped into silence, John chastising me for interrupting him.

I was sobbing by the time he grew tired and stopped. Still holding me at arms length John glowered at me until I quietened to a trembling simpering rag doll in his grip. Turning me towards Gunther I wasn't surprised to see him standing there looking smug and self satisfied, "Tell Gunny how sorry you are for calling him a fag boy."

Shaking and snivelling I cried out pathetically, "I sor-sor-sorry Gu-gu-gunther. I wa-wa-wasn't ca-calling you a fa-fa-fag."

Gunther snorted in response before telling John in a voice like he'd eaten something distasteful, "Well really John if the simpering piece of shit wasn't calling me a fag just who was he calling a fag? Hmmm?!" He added archly.

I whimpered as John's fingers twisted in my hair bringing my body back to face him. As I trembled trying to squeak out something John appraised me like dirt on his clothes before inquiring menancingly, "So boy, if you weren't calling my friend Gunny here a fag just who were you calling a fag?"

"Na-na-no one," I stammered wide eyed, cringing at the anticipation of another slap.

"Must've been calling some one a fag, boy," John claimed squinting inquiringly, twisting his fingers in my hair painfully. I danced from tip toe to tip toe truly terrified of the man. "Me?" John asked almost to quietly to hear.

Unable to speak I desperately I shook my head no even though John's fingers entwined in my hair made it painful to do so.

"Well shit sonny that only leaves you then doesn't it?" John sneered condescendingly. When I could only stare mesmerized with fear at him he slapped me.

It was all too much, I burst into tears. Shaking with emotion I cried. Blubbering I admitted that, "Yes, yes John I was calling myself a fag." When he slapped me again I squealed and pled with him, "Please stop. Please, John, I'm the fag not you or Gunther. Please." I ended with a sob.

Snorting and shaking his head at my pathetic performance John once more turned me towards Gunther. Gunther looked unimpressed and I swallowed hard to suppress another sob sniffing back tears. "Hell anyone can say they're a fag Johnny."

John looked at me sneering with disgust, "Cries like a little fag boy Gunny."

"That doesn't prove anything Johnny," Gunther shook his head thoroughly unimpressed. "If the boy's a fag make him prove it, or this performance was all just a lie to get you to stop teaching him his manners."

My body twitched at the end of John's arm I was trembling so severely, "Well Gunny you got a point there," he drawled faking interest, "Just what could this here boy do to prove his faggot self to you?"

Smirking as I sniffed back tears Gunther announced, "Well hell Johnny everybody knows that fags wear women's clothes."

Nodding his head in agreement John twisted my hair until I squawked before inquiring, "Well fag boy you wearing any women's clothes?"

Going limp in John's grasp I could only whimper a whiny, "No."

When the two men shared knowing looks that spoke of a return to pain I quickly blurted out, "But I will." As the two men turned to judge the sincereness of my offer I added with pathetical eagerness, "I will!"

As the two men considered possibilities I strained at John's grip reaching out to retrieve the set of a girls babydoll nightie and briefs that Gunther had cast onto the floor earlier. Once John realised what I was doing he relaxed his grip enough for me to scoop up the girl's items. Clumsily I stripped off my shorts and shirt before taking a deep breath to gain enough courage to shed my underwear before these two men. As my jockey's slid down my legs John's grip tightened and I whimpered with foreboding dread. The two men exchanged telling looks between each other and the now naked me forced to stand on my tip-toes my John's wrenching grip on my hair.

Gunther was the first to laugh with John soon joining in. Their pointed looks at my naked body made it humiliatingly obvious what they were laughing at and I brightened beat red with shame on the verge of tears again. Unable to don the girl's babydoll set I was forced to stand there and be the focus of their laughter. Between guwaffs of laughter Gunther pointed at my groin and shrieked, "My god Johnny, have you ever seen such a little dick on an adult before!"

John laughing with renewed gusto could only shake his no while wiping away tears. "Oh Johnny," Gunther continued smiling wickedly and pointing, "surely even fag boys have bigger dicks than that?" Looking down I wasn't surprised to see that my cock had shrivelled up as though it were trying to hide. John still trying to contain his fits of giggling just smiled continuing to shake his head though by now it seemed as it was as much in amazement of my dick.

"Fuck Johnny," Gunther stage whispered dramatically squinting at my naked body, "I don't see any balls on the boy." Gunther paused for effect and to give John a moment to inspect my groin with shocked amusement, "Do you think he's a eunuch?" Gunther shrieked and they both laughed uproariously again as I went limp with shame.

As they laughed John relaxed enough to allow me step out of my underwear and into the nightie, pulling it up to cover my naked body. The sheer white material did little to cover my nudity and as I awkwardly tried to step into the girl's brief Gunther's voice cut through the room with surprising authority. "No," John's fingers flexed and I froze, "Not the briefs little boy," Gunther almost sang he was so pleased with himself, "I want to see that pathetic tiny dick of yours fag boy."

When I looked pleadingly to John the large man stared impassionedly back at me and asked, "Well Gunny, what do you think. Is this boy a faggot or what?"

"Oh I don't know Johnny," Gunther mused, "he could be just a little dicked sissy."

"Hmm," John hummed as he thought about Gunther's point, then asked shaking me a little, "you a little sissy fag boy?"

Swallowing hard not wanting to displease I mewed back in a squeaky voice, "Yes sir John, I am a little dicked sissy fag."

John beamed at my response allowing a wave of relief to course through me. Turning to Gunther he crowed smugly, "See Gunny he can be a little dicked sissy AND a fag boy too!"

Gunther cast such a withering look at me that I reflexively looked down to avoid it then with scathing nastiness the man announced imperially, "Fags suck real men's cocks Johnny."

Gunther's claim hung in the air as body started to shake involuntarily hanging at the end of John's arm. Quietly John inquired, "You suck cocks fag boy?"

The quiet menace of the delivery more than the certainty of question made immediately feel as though I was shrinking in size. A boy amongst men. A little dicked sissy fag boy amongst real men. The two real men waited for my answer, John's fingers flexing in my hair to remind that they were. Sniffling back tears that would consume me if I let them fall I answered in a meek quavering voice that I didn't recognize, "Yes sir, this little dicked sissy fag boy sucks real men's cock."

"Hey," boomed John, "that wasn't so bad now was it." He announced happily to no one. "There you go Gunny, fag boy here is a cock sucker."

My body's shaking had turned into a quaking tremor because I had noticed that Gunther's demeanor hadn't changed, Gunther wasn't convinced. Gunther looked from me to John and whispered with soul numbing intensity, "I want to see it."

My body went limp and if John hadn't been holding my hair I would've collapsed in a heap on the floor. John looked at me closely and asked Gunther, "What do you want to see Gunny?"

Impetuously Gunther sneered back, "I want to see the fag boy suck on a real man's cock Johnny."

John's eyes never left mine as asked Gunther evenly, "Am I real a man Gunny?"

"Oh yes Johnny," Gunther positively gushed with praise, "you certainly are a real man!"

John was humming again as he contemplated Gunther's announcement continuing to watch me intently, "So Gunther," John asked conversationally, "you want to see our little dicked sissy fag boy friend here suck my cock?"

"Oh yes Johnny," Gunther enthused ecstatically, "make the fucking faggot suck your cock!"

John looked at Gunther at smiled. His smile made my body go cold. Still smiling at Gunther John murmured, "Oh I won't make the little dicked fag boy suck my cock Gunny," and turning to me continued, "the bitch is going to beg for it."

I new the squeal of terror and despair was coming from me but I couldn't stop it. John's smile broaden but his eyes had a calculating coldness that frozen my terror in my throat. In the back ground I heard Gunther squeal happily, "You heard Johnny fag boy. BEG!"

John lowered his arm allowing me to sink to my knees on the floor before him. Not saying anything he held my head so that I forced to look up at him. He looked a long way away as snivelling whispered, "Please sir, please may I suck your cock sir."

"What was that fag boy," John asked with a steely edge to his voice.

Swallowing and willing myself not to cry I forced myself ask louder in a distressed whiny voice, "Please sir. Please may I suck your cock sir." I ended with a gasp that didn't go unnoticed by John who looked inquisitively at the fag boy whining so pathetically for a taste of his cock. The glint of recognition in his eye was all I needed to tell me that John knew why I had gasped.

I flushed with shame that he knew as his voice inquired once more forcefully, "What was that you little dicked sissy fag?"

My voice answered forlornly, "Please sir," and even Gunther caught the gasp in my throat, "Please may I suck your cock sir?" I couldn't help ending the sentence with a long shuddering moan as my little dick cock twitched as I spoke the words. John's eyes widened with surprise and a hint of devious delight while Gunther gasped in the background before coming rushing over for a closer look.

"Say it like you mean it you little dicked sissy fag," John's voice urged dripping with evil malice. "Tell me how much you want to suck my cock!"

Simpering and distressed I sobbed out, "Please sir."

My entire body flushed red as Gunther squealed with wicked delight, "Oh look Johnny the little fag's tiny dick is getting bigger!" When the man gasped dramatically holding his hand to his mouth and gushed out, "Oh fuck Johnny the little fag is getting excited just begging for a real man's cock!"

Ignoring him I continued still looking up at John, "Please sir, please let this little dicked fag worship your cock."

A breathless, "What a slut," from Gunther cut through me.

John looked down expectantly forcing me to continue, "Please sir, please let this little sissy wrap his faggy lip about your cock."

"Oh yes my, what a fucking little slut you are fag boy," Gunther hissed in my ear.

"Please sir," tried again on the verge of breaking down, "please let me suck your cock sir. Please sir, this little dicked sissy needs your cock sir, please!" My whimpering whine was almost incomprehensible by the time I ended overwhelmed with shame that my own dick was sticking straight out from my groin.

"Oh fuck Johnny," Gunther intoned, "this faggot really wants a taste of your man meat."

Ignoring Gunther John asked me, "Ever suck on a real man's cock before sissy?"

"Noo," I moaned mournfully not understanding why it made me feel so inadequate.

"Make the little fag suck you cock Johnny," Gunther encouraged his eyes glittering hungrily, "turn the bitch into a cock sucking slut."

John looked between Gunther's glittering expectant eyes and my forlorn defeated face a couple of times before shaking his head and telling Gunther, "Little fuckin' fag doesn't look all that happy or enthusiastic about getting to have my cock in his fucking fag mouth."

Gunther slapped me screaming, "Show some appreciation you stupid fucking cunt!" I tried to pull away, to avoid his next slap but smirking with amusement John held in place allowing the furious Gunther to punctuate his words with slaps as he went ballistic screeching, "You want to fucking suck this man's cock! This real man's cock! You stupid little fucking faggot DO YOU?!?"

Utterly distressed my face burning from Gunther's slaps I whimpered and pleaded, "Yes sir. Yes I want to suck this real man's cock. Please let me prove that I want to!"

Breathing heavily Gunther snorted his contempt for me before hissing, "Well don't just kneel there simpering you little dicked sissy get fucking begging!"

Taking a long shuddering breath to fortify myself I looked at John with pleading eager eyes. Smiling as best I could I gushed feverously, "Oh please sir. Please allow this little sissy be your cock whore."

"Continue," murmured a stern Gunther.

Casting him a wary glance I once more looked with what I hoped was passion up into John's eyes and enthused, "Oh please sir. Please let this this little dicked fag be your cock whore. Please let this sissy fag slut worship your real man cock with his soft faggy mouth." I couldn't suppress a whimper as I realised that my own cock was swelling as I begged for John's and I just knew that both men were watching it grow as I debased myself in such a wanton lewd fashion. With a another deep breath I looked deeply into John's commanding eyes and made myself live the moment, "Please Sir," I whispered urgently, "Please allow this little sissy fag kneeling before You to offer his virgin mouth for You to claim as Your very own personal cock hole. Please Sir, turn this little sissy into Your cock sucking fag. Please Sir, make me Your cum whore."

Gunther gurgled somewhere beside me. John looked down upon me and smiled, "Gunny, I think we have ourselves a cock sucker here."