The 80/20 Solution Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Alone at last and a weekend away.
14k words
4.75
17.4k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers

7. Alone at Last

Everyone stood and gathered their things and moved toward the door. Emily stayed back a step or two and was joined by Jay.

"Having a problem?"

"No, it is such a relief to have done this and have it work out so well, I'm just thanking the stars that everything works like I want it too. Let's go." She took his hand and they walked to the cashier station together. They were the last ones out and the other three cars were gone by the time they got to Jay's car. Before he opened the door for her, he leaned down and kissed her tenderly and lovingly.

"Can I say it now? It is the next time we have seen each other."

"OK, I guess if you have to." But she was holding him firmly while she said it and smiled when she was done.

"I love you. Emily."

"I know." She kissed him as tenderly as he had kissed her.

"Is that all you are going to say?"

"If you think I am going to bare my soul to you in a dirty parking lot next to a noisy highway, you don't know me very well. If you want a response, you will just have to wait until we get home. That, my dear, deserves privacy."

He grinned and unlocked the door and opened it for her. By the time he seated himself in the driver's seat, she had raised the arm rest and scooted over next to him. By the time he started the engine, he felt her hand on his thigh and her head rested on his shoulder. In spite of everything, Jay didn't rush the drive to her house. He relished the feel of the woman next to him and the affectionate touch that she was making.

When they finally pulled in her driveway, she took the garage door opener out of her purse and opened the door. "No reason to give the neighbors something to gossip about." He grinned.

They took his bag and hanging clothes from the trunk and went into the house and down the hall where there was a small closet for coats and things.

"This is your closet. Put your things in here. Next time bring over whatever you want for a weekend stay. I'll wash them during the week, so don't worry about it." She then led him into the bedroom, "As I told you this afternoon, all of the bedding is new and only for us. On Monday, I will wash them and put them away until next time. I have also cleared a place back here in my closet where I will put anything that I or we buy for us. I will only wear these things for you. So if we go somewhere and I get something that you want to be exclusive, tell me. Now what else do you need?" They moved back to the center of the bedroom.

"You know what I want."

'"No, you'll have to tell me.

"No, you'll have to guess."

"OK, I think that you want this." She pulled her dress over her head and began undressing him. "Is this it?"

"No, this was the second thing."

"Oh, then I think it is this." She pushed him back on the bed and kneeled between his legs and took his enlarging cock into her mouth and began insuring that it would get to its full potential. "Was that it?"

"No, that is still part of the second thing."

"Darn. I'll just have to try something else." She scooted up and straddled his hips and lowered herself on his cock until it was completely embedded in her. She reached up and put his hands on her breasts. "This?"

"Nope; still the second thing." She leaned forward until her chest mashed his hands between them. Her mouth was just far enough away from his so that she could look into his eyes.

"I have had a great life so far. Since I met and have gotten to know you, you have added so much to an already full life. Now, after today, you have made my life complete. I love you more than I can put into words." She let her mouth cover the distance between them and kissed him eagerly and inserted her tongue into his mouth in search of his.

"Is that what you wanted?"

"You know it was, but it took you so long, I think I will have to punish you."

"And how are you going to do that?

"I am going to hold you just like this for a long time and just kiss you until you can't stand it anymore."

"Oh heavens, I'm going to hate that. But honey, don't make it last too long."

They kissed again. Their hands caressed and sought out each other's pleasure spots. After what seemed like hours but was in fact about 20 minutes, Jay said, "That's enough punishment for tonight. We'll save some for another night."

"I thought you would never think of that. Good boy."

He began a slow pumping action into her warm body. She sat up on him and began her own up and down movements. After their earlier activities, neither of them felt the need to rush. They wanted this to last and it did.

She could tell when he was getting close. They had started with her on top but had changed positions several times as long as he didn't have to leave her pussy. They were now in the classic missionary position with her legs spread wide and her knees up around her shoulders. When she felt him nearing, she focused her energy to milk him and bring him over the top. She knew that she would cum when she felt his first shot. When she felt it, she went stiff while biting his shoulder. It was all she could do to not scream in ecstasy. She was surprised, but he seemed to have a full load for her even though he had already filled her several times that day.

When they finished, they lay next to each other just holding each other. Slowly she began to nod off. He put his arm over and was soon following her into dream land.

She woke up at about 7:00. During the night she had rolled onto her side and he had spooned her. She felt is now flaccid cock nestled between her ass cheeks with the head resting against her rear hole. She and Rod had never tried anal sex although they had both fingered each other on several occasions. She made up her mind then that if Jay wanted her ass, she would give him her last cherry willingly. She smiled to herself and relished in his soft touch. She liked spooning with Rod but this felt different for some reason; different but just as nice.

She reluctantly slipped out of his arms and padded to the bathroom. Then she put coffee on and made toast. When it was ready, she put it on a tray and carried it to the bedroom. She found him just waking up and trying to remember where he was.

"Good morning lover." She said. "I hope that you like your coffee in the morning the same as you do at night."

"Perfect." He replied. They sat next to each other in bed propped on the pillows while they ate toast and drank coffee. When they were finished, she set the tray aside.

"Thank you, that was unexpected but a wonderful way to wake up seeing you naked and having coffee with you. Normally, I just get up, get dressed and grab some toast on the way out the door."

"My man isn't going to get away with that. He is going to have breakfast with me every morning. But I need some protein; so just lay there and enjoy."

She pulled the covers off of his body and lowered her head to take his soft cock in her mouth. It didn't take long for it to rise to the occasion. She discovered that she loved the feeling of it growing in her mouth. It was small and soft but grew and grew until it was fully grown. It reminded her of eating a banana in reverse. It started out small and mushy but grew in to a long, firm fruit. So she knew that she was going to start calling it her banana. She ran her tongue around the crown and poked at his slit. She licked her way down to the base and kissed and licked his almost hairless balls. Then she went back up and took it completely in her mouth and began sucking and milking her banana. She was holding his balls and felt them rise and knew that she was just about to get her breakfast.

"I'm close. Do you want to pull out?"

She didn't answer but renewed the intensity of her efforts. The first spurt went almost down her throat. She pulled back slightly; she wanted to taste him and coat her tongue with his juice. And that is what she got, a nice mouthful of warm, slightly salty cum. She loved it. Rod only came in her mouth occasionally as he preferred to cum in her pussy. She liked Jay's cum and wanted it in her mouth more often. When he was finished and she had finished cleaning his cock, she sat up and looked at her lover.

"Do you want to kiss someone who has just had a mouthful of cum in her mouth?"

"I would love to kiss you that or anyway. And I would love to kiss your pussy full of my cum just to clean you up."

"Oh that makes my nipples and my pussy tingle." She leaned over and kissed him on the mouth and slipped her tongue inside. He sucked on it gently. When she broke the kiss, she leaned back and looked at him.

"Before I fell asleep I told myself to ask you what you like and don't like so I don't try something that bothers you."

"It doesn't matter what I have liked or didn't like before and it doesn't matter what or how you have done things before. We are fresh canvas for each other. We are going to find out what we like to do with each other. There may be some things we don't like but we are not going decide that until we have tried it for ourselves."

"God, do you realize how special you are?"

"I know how special you are and how special you make me feel. Now what would you like to do today? I want to start find out more about who you are and what you like."

"Well actually, there is something I would like to share with you. There is a little restaurant near my office that I'd like to take you to for lunch. Then we could walk around the area. It is pretty neat with a lot of little shops, not chain stores. I don't have the time to look around there very often since I usually have to get back to work."

"That sounds perfect. I'd really like to do that. Why don't we get up and shower together and get your things straightened out? Then if you need anything else, we can get it while we are out. We can go to your area around 11 and look around and then have lunch and spend more time there or go someplace else if we want."

"That sounds like a plan to me."

And that is what they did. They took a leisurely shower with each washing the other and then drying each other off.

"Is there anything you would like me to wear?" She asked.

"You look beautiful and sexy in everything I have ever seen you in. So you pick it to be comfortable for you. I will love it, I know."

By ten thirty, they were dressed and ready to go. She decided on a light green sun dress with no bra but with the special panties he had bought her during the scavenger hunt. He opted for a polo shirt and khaki slacks. Together they made a very handsome couple.

It took thirty minutes for them to get to his office and he parked in his usual place although the building seemed to be empty. She noted everything as they were all part of Jay's world and she wanted to know everything about him. He led her down a little side street that indeed had dozens of small shops and boutiques. They went inside almost every one. She loved a gift shop that had a wide range of unique gifts and decorator items, all of them handmade. It gave her several ideas for things she wanted to get for Jay. She wasn't as personally excited about the shop she decided was for guys. It featured unique tools and knives and things that guys seem to go gaga over. But she enjoyed watching Jay as he looked at several things and asked questions of the proprietor.

It was the third shop that excited her the most. It was a woman's store that sold very adventurous clothing for women. She hadn't worn anything like it since college but she loved some of the things she saw. She was especially admiring a skirt that she found. It fitted around the waist but lower than a normal skirt but not as low as a pair of hip huggers. She knew that it would be comfortable and she was wondering what she could wear it when Jay called her over to where he was looking at something.

It proved to be a very unique top. It was like a serape but made out of a thin, soft leather-like material. The neckline was discrete but curved down to show just enough cleavage to be sexy. But what set it apart was that the sides were not sewn together but laced to each other. The laces could be loose and cool but showing a lot of skin without being flagrant. Or it could be laced tighter to make it more form fitting while showing some but not a lot of side skin.

"Would you try this one on? I think that this was made for you." She smiled at Jay and took the natural leather colored one to the dressing room. She loved his taste and his creative streak. When she had it on, she immediately knew that she was going to buy at least one of these. She loved the feel of it against her skin when she tied off the laces in the tighter manner. She especially loved how her nipples felt when they rubbed against the leather. They would stay hard the entire time she wore it.

When she stepped out to show Jay, his eyes almost bugged out of his head.

"I knew that you would look great in it but I didn't realize how great it would look." She looked in the mirror and decided that he was right. "That settles that," he continued, "Which two do you want?"

She got a sly smile on her face as she turned to look at the other colors. She chose the natural one she had on and a light rose colored one. Jay was pleased with her choices. When he went to pay for them, she went back to the skirt she had been admiring and picked up the one which was a darker brown, like a walnut color. She slipped back into the dressing room and took of the sun dress and put it aside. The skirt fit her perfectly around the waist and was low enough to show some midriff but not too much. It was snug around her hips and bottom but then continued straight down with wide pleats to just above her knees. There was a split on each side to her mid-thigh. Together, they made a killer outfit she thought. She stepped back into the shop and found Jay waiting for her by the counter. His eyes bulged again when he saw her in the full outfit. His was speechless.

"I think I need this skirt to go with this top don't you, honey?" She took her credit card out and paid for it. The sales lady asked if she wanted to put it in a bag. She handed her other dress to the lady and said, "I want to wear it if we can get the tags off of it." The sales lady bagged her dress and with three snips with scissors, the tags were off and in the trash. Emily turned and took Jay's arm and led him out of the store.

"I think I better go get a gun. I may need one to keep the wolves away from you. You look so beautiful and sexy without looking cheap or slutty. I love it."

"Other guys can look but they are never going to get anywhere near me. I am spoken for. And in case you haven't figured it out yet, all of these are exclusively for you."

He smiled broadly and proudly. They walked and window shopped until they came to the restaurant Jay had mentioned. They chose to sit outside since the day was so beautiful. They each ordered a soup and sandwich. The soup came first and it was wonderful. The savored each spoonful and chatted about some of the things they had seen. She felt the skirt split open revealing her leg to whoever might look. She secretly liked being able to show some of herself without worrying about showing too much. Their sandwiches came and they ate them quickly. Jay paid the check and they continued walking around another block which would lead them back toward the car.

At the second shop, Emily stopped and stared at the display in the window. She grabbed Jay's hand and pulled him into the store. She quickly found the inside display. The sign said that they were unisex blouses and they appeared to come in a wide range of sizes and colors. To Emily's eyes, it would showcase his upper torso with broad shoulders and an open chest down to his breastbone. It too had a lace tie but it didn't look like they were intended to be tied. It would hang down over his belt and stopped with a squared off bottom below his belt line. The material was similar to a coarse silk, not too shiny but very sexy none the less.

"OK, lover boy. Pick two and then pick the one you want to wear for the rest of the day." He looked over the choices and selected cream colored one and a deep wine red one. He took the wine red one to the dressing room. She took the other one to the counter and paid for two and told the clerk that he would be wearing the other one. Sure enough, it fitted him just as she suspected that it would. His pecs were on display but very subtly. He was gorgeous in her eyes.

When they stepped outside again, she said, "Maybe you ought to get that gun anyway. I will need to keep all of those other bitches away from you."

"No need. I'm spoken for. They can look but can't touch." They both laughed at their joke.

Emily then added almost as an afterthought, "These of course are exclusive to me."

"I would have it no other way."

"Oh and by the way, that shirt doesn't come off until I take it off and these don't come off of me until you take them off. Got that or do you want me to draw you a picture?"

"I think a picture of you would be better."

"How about a picture of the two of us together?"

"Now that would be an idea." They laughed at the idea and walked on down the street holding hands and feeling wonderful with each other.

When they were about past the last store on the street, a sign in the window caught Emily's eye and she pulled Jay along with her to the window. The sign said "Special Photos for that Special Someone." She pulled him inside the door and met a very attractive young woman behind the counter.

"Can I help you?"

"We saw the sign in the window. How much would a picture of us together in these new clothes cost?"

"We are very flexible. The basic set of five poses is $50. If you want the shots e-mailed to you, that would be another $25. If you want a regular print, the price is based on the size and runs between $50 and $250. If you want a textured print in a frame like that, it would be $500. And by the way, I love those outfits on you and can see why you would want a picture together. We also do boudoir and nude photos and almost any other kind of shots you might want and I can guarantee that they won't show up on a porno website. I think that photographers who do that without permission ought to be shot. They ruin a lot of business for the rest of us."

"Thanks, but I think we just want a basic set of five and have them e-mailed to us."

"Well come on back and we'll get your set up."

"You are the photographer?"

"Yes. I always say we but I mean me. I am Samantha by the way."

She led them into a small studio with lights and a settee and a variety of backdrops. She set up a standard backdrop and posed them in front of it, kind of like a classic prom pose. She took the shot. Then she ran through four more different poses with different backdrops. Emily assumed she was finished and reached for her purse.

"If you don't mind I would like to try one more. I know that I said five poses but I'm flexible with nice people who I like to shoot. And you two look fabulous through the viewfinder. I think you will be pleased. The next one will seem a little strange because the background that you see will just be this plain green screen. But when I process it through the computer, I will add a background electronically that I think is appropriate. So you won't know what you are getting until you get it. I've just recently starting to use this and I have thousands of electronic back grounds to try out."

"Why don't you stand here, Jay. Emily, you stand here just in front of him at a three quarter angle. Jay put your arm around her and put your fingers right here on her skin on the side right next to her breast. That's great. Now Emily, put your right arm around Jay and put your left hand on his abs just about where his belt should be. Yes, that's perfect. Now Jay relax your right arm and crook it in front of you and put your hand just below hers, close but not touching. There. Now Emily, lay your head against his chest and shoulder. That is perfect. You can't imagine how sexy you look. Don't force a smile, just relax and smile like two lovers would in each other's arms." She picked up the camera and focused it." I'm going to take several shot from slightly different angles." She started shooting and took about ten shots in all. "OK, kids. I think that that will do it. Let's get you out of here."

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers