The AA Men

Story Info
Wife finds a way to pay for the new battery.
2.8k words
3.56
49.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jo, the car's broken down again...I'm going to try and get a push and get it restarted."

I left my wife the voicemail message and went to back to my office. Carl and Don were still trying to sort out a glitch on the new website we'd been designing for a client.

"Battery gone again?" Carl asked, barely looking up from the PC.

"Yeah...Can you..."

"Give you a push." Don replied.

"Cheers guys."

LATER

I arrived home and parked the car on the driveway. Jo greeted me at the door in her dressing gown.

"Oh dear, you looked stressed honey."

"Nothing a good meal and some good loving wouldn't sort out."

Jo took me in her arms, kissed me passionately and after giving my cock a quick squeeze through my suit trousers told me to get undressed and jump in the bath.

"Water's still warm and I'll heat up your pie."

The bathwater soothed my aching muscles and I closed my eyes and began to drift off into a deep sleep. I awoke half an hour later - a little cold but with an enormous erection. I'd dreamt Jo had come into my office and started masturbating in front of me; when the door opened and there stood Carl and Don grinning like the cat that got the cream.

"You okay my horny hubby?"

Jo's sudden appearance at the bathroom door with a towel spread out for me caught me by surprise.

"Yeah," I stuttered. "Why?"

"Looks like someone's being having some very naughty thoughts."

"Just pass me the towel!"

"Not until you tell me what your cock looks so happy about!"

"Oh, if you insist."

"Oh, I do."

Jo's tone was growing increasingly sultry. I described my dream to her and then she opened her dressing gown to reveal some new drop dead gorgeous underwear: black high heels and black stockings with a line up the back and a pretty pink bow on the ankle, with pink frilly satin panties and a matching pink push-up bra that made her ample cleavage even fuller.

"Think Don and Carl would like to see your hot naughty wife come to your office dressed like this?" She purred.

"Oh you are so ridiculously naughty at the moment."

"You haven't answered my question dear hubby."

"Well I can't imagine any man not loving seeing you dressed like that."

"That's the right answer bunnykins. Now dinner's on the table and obviously I'm dessert. Aren't you glad it's Friday?" Jo said, passing me the towel.

"Because we don't have to get up in the morning."

"Exactly...and it may be some time before you get any sleep tonight."

I threw on a fresh pair of boxers and an old tee shirt before making my way down stairs. Just as I got to the foot of the stairs, Jo shouted:

"By the way the AA are outside putting a new battery in."

"I thought you said we couldn't afford it until the end of the month - what with the cooker breaking down and the new roof we've just paid for?"

It had been one financial nightmare after another recently.

"I did some extra clinics last weekend remember? Anyway honey," Jo now slowly made her way down the stairs, "I'm sure there are other ways I can pay them!"

Jo turned round and lifting up a sexy black chemise she'd just put on, wiggled her very sassy, very big ass in the air. My wife's ass is amazing. Every time I see her in a pair of panties I just want to slap it and roll my tongue over it.

"Do that when the AA guys knock on the door and they'll need a paramedic."

"Ooh that would be fun. Think we can call the fire service too? I'm feeling a bit hot."

"You certainly look it Dr Naughty."

"Need hosing down with a big one."

My wife had been acting like this for weeks now - making suggestive comments about other men and even flirting with a couple of young muscular guys in a cafe we like to visit at the weekend. At first I was a little jealous and upset, but then we'd go home and have great sex...so i was starting to actually like her new found naughtiness - hence I'd given her this new nickname...Dr Naughty. And she loved it - insisting that whenever I texted her I'd address her as Dr Naughty and when she was feeling really aroused I had to ask her: What's Dr Naughty been doing at work today? She'd then describe how she'd felt sorry for one of her older patient's who'd lost his wife so she flashed him displaying her stocking tops and a little of her panties, before opening her shirt a bit and letting him have a peek at her lacy bra. Or telling me how one of the young junior doctors was shattered after a log weekend shift so she'd sat him in her leather chair in her office and given him a massage.

"And how far did this massage go?" I asked looking at the sexy little gleam in her eyes.

"Oh you know...all the way down to his crotch."

Thing was I could never tell if she was joking or not. But later when we'd get in bed, she'd snuggle in to me and rub my cock saying, "You're just like that junior doctor today, always up for it!"

***********

I was just finishing my dinner when the doorbell rang, "I'll get it Dr Naughty."

"No I will," Jo insisted. "Here, I've just made you a cuppa."

"Are you going to the door like that?" Jo was still just dressed in her new underwear.

"No...don't be silly...although...Would you like me to?"

Before I could answer she slipped on her dressing gown again and blew me a very saucy kiss. It was then that I noticed she'd applied some very glossy red lipstick and taken the bobble out of her hair so that now her lovely blonde locks were resting freely on her shoulders. Whatever next, I thought.

It wasn't long before I found out. Jo brought the guys into the living room.

"Honey. This is Tony...and this is Tyler - a new trainee."

I shook both guys hands, still shocked she had invited them both in. Tony was probably in his mid to late fifties, a little paunchy, with flecks of grey hair but you could tell he'd been very good looking and indeed would still strike most women as handsome. Tyler was around my age, 40, so I was a little surprised that he was a trainee. And I think he could tell I was contemplating why someone becomes a recovery guy relatively late on in career terms.

"I know what you're thinking...but I worked as a long distance lorry driver before being made redundant a few months back."

I nodded and found myself surprisingly at ease with these strangers. Tyler was more muscular than Tony with striking blue eyes and a mop of black hair. He looked mediterranean.

"Tyler's from Malta originally." Jo said. "He likes English women though more than other Europeans."

For the first time I felt some disquiet. Jo looked positively cunning and as I watched these men giving her the once over I could see her nipples beginning to become hardened even through her cotton dressing gown.

"The guys have done such a great job and they're now finished for the evening so I thought I'd invite them in for a nightcap."

At the word, nightcap, my stomach turned and you could feel both tension and a certain sizzling excitement come over the room.

"I'll get some coffee." I stated, though my voice sounded ethereal. Like it was ascending out of someone else's body.

"I think we'll all be needing it." Jo slurred her words like some bewitching goddess about to have her every whim catered for.

I moved into the kitchen. My hands shook as I filled the kettle with water. My mind was clouding over.. I no longer knew where this was going or what to do with my enticing, alluring and hugely exciting new wife. The kettle boiled awakening me from my foggy stupor. I placed the drinks on a tray and moved back into the living room.

Jo was now sat on her favourite reclining armchair, but her attire had changed - the dressing gown had slipped from her shoulders and was resting by her stocking feet, alongside her bra. The tops of her stockings were just in view and when she slowly crossed her legs no one could have missed a glimpse of her panties. Tony and Tyler were sat opposite her, drooling, both of them had removed their jackets and slung them on the back of a dining room chair.

Adrenaline coursed through my body, it took me every ounce of concentration to place the tray of beverages on the dining room table without dropping it.

"It was getting a bit hot in here, honey, so I told the guys to make themselves comfortable."

"Yeah, and we helped you wife to get a little cosier as well." Tony said this with such audacity that I could feel my anger stir, but before I could explode, Jo sauntered up to me and kissing me deeply calmed my shredded nerves. Immediately I felt my cock stirring. It was at that moment that I knew I was putty in my wife's hands. Whatever she wanted from this scenario I would be unable to resist her charms.

"Oh honey, I think Mr Cock wants to come out to play. Don't you boys?" She turned her head slightly and posed this question to Tyler and Tony. I saw them nod their agreement.

"But if I'm going to play with Mr Cock...who's going to play with me?" Jo now had me firmly under her control. My cock was bulging in my boxers and as she slid them down and removed my tee shirt the guys came over to Jo and lifted up her chemise. Her full 34DD tits were now revealed in all their ample splendour.

Jo now gestured that we should all head to the bedroom. Naked I led the way as she slapped my bottom as Tyler and Tony chased us both up the stairs. Jo pushed me onto the bed, straddled me and flicked my nipples as her tongue circumnavigated the tip of my cock.

I was helpless now. Lost in a sea of eroticism. When I spotted Tony fondling Jo's breasts while Tyler stroked her ass...instead of filling with rage I got more and more aroused. Pre-cum trickled out of my cock and Jo shocked me by greedily licking up every drop winking and smiling at me wickedly as she did so.

But it was her next move that was genius. Tyler and Tony were now also in a state of arousal; they started removing their clothes while Jo began sucking my cock, deep throating me, she recognised though that if she continued I would ejaculate in moments and the spell that she'd cast on me would quickly evaporate. So instead she moved a little further up the bed and still straddling me began flicking my nipples with her tongue. This movement created some space behind her and Tony took this as his cue to climb on the bed and slide his cock into my wife's pussy and start fucking her from behind. As he moved further in Jo began flicking my nipples more rapidly...she was obviously massively turned on and the fact that I was not raising a voice in protest seemed to drive her to further extremes.

AsTony continued sliding in and out of Jo's hot drenched pussy, she beckoned Tyler over to lie next to me. Jo now gently changed position until she had one stockinged leg over me and one over Tyler. Then, right in front of me she stopped encircling my nipples with her tongue and took Tyler's huge throbbing cock in her mouth, but continued to flick my nipples with her fingers keeping me ridiculously aroused.

Her breathing got heavier as Tony continued to pump her pussy...he was getting close. Momentarily she stopped giving Tyler oral and instead took his cock and my cock in her left and right hand and started rubbing them furiously crying out - as Tony neared his climax..."Oh yeah, that's good, oh fuck Tony, keep going, fuck me fuck me, fuck me hard. send me over the edge..."I couldn't believe the words coming out of my wife's mouth, she'd never spoken to me in such profanities before...but it was all Tony needed to send him into oblivion...

"Aargh Jo," he screamed. "Im coming, I'm cumming, oh fuck, oh fuck, your wife's ass is amazing mister, oh fuck and her pussy, aargh like velvet...fuck fuck fuck....."

Tony exploded just as Jo screamed with pleasure "Oh fuck me you sexy hunky man...fuck me with your big meaty cock. As soon as Tony removed his cock Jo let go of my cock and went down again on Tyler. In seconds he erupted in her mouth, and without skipping a beat she straddled me again and started french kissing me sharing Tyler's hot sticky cum with me...I found this disgusting at first, but then strangely seductive.

"Okay you two let yourselves out." Jo said as Tyler and Tony recovered their clothes. "My hubby and I have got some unfinished business here. As soom as they were out of the room Jo smiled so sexily at me that I was gagging for her.

"Not just yet my gorgeous sissy hubby...first I want you to get me off...come on get your tongue down there where Tony's lovely sticky manly cum is and take me over the edge."

I didn't have to be asked a second time. A couple of hours ago I would have thought I was having a nightmare, now I was so turned on my by new hot naughty wife I knew I do anything for her. I buried myself in her pussy juices licking up every drop of Tony's cum as it dribbled out of Jo's pussy - I was lapping it up tonguing her clitoris like a demented animal abandoned to this feral behaviour, unable to stop myself nor wanting to. Some primitive hunger had overtaken me and I found myself almost worshipping my wife's cum filled pussy. My raw energy excited her so much she started her profanities again..."Oh yes my lovely sick sissy cuckold hubby lick my lover's cum from me, lick up every last drop, lick my arsehole and my pussy lips and...oh fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming fuck fuck fuck me!"

Jo's orgasm hit like a tsunami - wave after wave of pleasure cascading over her. I felt wanton lust now and as my sassy wife, as Dr Naughty, recovered a little composure, I climbed on top of her and finally plunged my raging cock into her soaking pussy. It was like wading in silk there was still so much of Tony's lovely cum inside her - I glided in and out of her enjoying the feeling of Tony's sperm coating my cock - the same sperm that was now on my lips with traces of it still awash on my tongue. As my excitement grew and my heart raced Jo, sensing I was getting close, began flicking my nipples using her damp panties as an extra lubricant and saying things that made me even more aroused..."Oh I bet you liked watching Tony's cock sliding in and out of me my little sissy hubby. Didn't you?"

"Yes Dr Naughty."

"I bet you liked tasting him just now didn't you sissy hubby?"

"Yes Dr Naughty."

"I bet you liked me giving Tyler oral and loved watching Tony fucking me didn't you sissy hubby?"

"Yes Dr Naughty."

I was so close now...I could feel my orgasm ascending like a whirlwing ready to unleash its power.

"I bet you'd like to watch your naughty wife get fucked by lots of guys wouldn't you sissy hubby?"

"Yes Dr Naughty."

"I bet you'd like a guy to fuck you while your wearing my panties, wouldn't you sissy hubby?"

In a night of unbelievable surprises...this last comment still managed to catch me completely unawares.

"Wouldn't you like a gay male nurse to fuck your tight little virgin ass?"

That was it, the whirlwind hit as I drove my cock into my wife's drenched pussy one last time exploding with pleasure as I said: "Ohhhh yes please Dr Naughty."

"Roll on next Friday night sissy hubby...when I bring my medical friends from work home with me - including a couple of gay male nurses. They can play with your ass while you watch me get gang banged".

"Yes please Dr Naughty."

And with that we both fell asleep, knowing our sex lives would never be the same again...and waiting with bated breath for next Friday.