The ABC Game Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible." I finally managed to say between breaths.

"Tell me about it." Jennifer said.

Looking to my side I asked "Who is she?"

"Oh, she is just some slut from school." Jennifer said with a giggle.

"Hey, I can hear you." The girl next to me said.

"I know. I'm just teasing." Jennifer said as she reached over and caressed the girls body with her fingertips and kissed her. "She is actually a friend from school. Lauren meet Mr. Roberts. Mr. Roberts meet Lauren."

"Hi Mr. Roberts." Lauren said as she leaned over and rested her head on my chest.

"Nice to meet you Lauren." I said. Then I started laughing because it sounded like we were being introduced at a party, instead of just after fucking.

I looked around the room and finally asked "Where is the other one?"

"Other one?" Jennifer said with a smile. "What are you talking about?" She said as her smile turned into a huge grin.

While this was going on lauren was stroking my midsection with her hand. Sliding from my chest all the way down to where jennifer still sat straddling me.

"Come on Jennifer, you can at least give me a hint. At least tell me if I know her." I said.

"NAH. I'll let you think about that. Every time you see a woman I want you to wonder. Was it her? I want you to look at her and try to remember how her body felt" Jennifer said with a smile and a wink. Which was followed immediately by a sharp intake of air.

Looking down I saw why. Lauren had managed to slide her hand between jennifer and me, and it seems her finger had managed to find the opening vacated by my spent cock. She started working her finger in and out of Jennifer's pussy causing Jennifer to rise up on her knees to give Lauren easier access. Lauren looked at me and kissed my nipple before she edged down to where she got a close up look as Jennifer gyrated on her finger. She kept fingering Jennifer and trying to slide under her at the same time. Finally jennifer raised up higher and Lauren saw her chance and squirmed under her. Now her mouth was in perfect position and Jennifer settled down to allow her access. I had a perfect view as Lauren ate out Jennifer. Lauren had spread her legs so that her pussy was so close, but just out of reach of my mouth as she lay on me. If my hands were free I would have been able to position myself to dine on Lauren, but instead all I could do was look down her body, past her boobs, and watch as she worked her magic on Jennifer with her tongue.

This was a strange feeling as the back of Lauren's head was resting on my groin as she dined on Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer started rocked her hips back and forth. Her pussy lips sliding across Lauren's face. Jennifer smiled at me as she leaned over Lauren and met me with a soft kiss.

"I hope that you're having fun." She said and then with a wink she moved between Lauren's open thighs.

I could only see the top of her head, but it was obvious that Jennifer was returning the favor to Lauren. Unable to move I laid back and enjoyed the sensation of two women performing oral sex on each other while they lay on top of me. Even though my view now was mostly of the top of Jennifer's head, the noise and smell of sex was having an impact. I could feel my cock getting hard as it was buried in a tangle of Lauren's hair. Then Lauren tensed her legs and I could hear muffled moans coming from her. Jennifer wasn't far behind as a gasping Jennifer came up for air and started panting right in my face.

"Oh fuck she is good." Jennifer gasped.

"DAMN! I'm cumming." she hissed through clenched teeth as her body tightened and relaxed as her orgasm built.

Then Jennifer collapsed on top of Lauren and me and tried to catch her breath. She stayed like that for a short time until Lauren finally slid Jennifer off her. At least off enough so she could breath.

"Damn girl. I thought you were trying to smother me." Lauren said as she slid off me and managed to come up to the top of the bed with Jennifer and me.

"OH MY GOD!!" Lauren said. "That damn thing is hard again."

We all looked down at my groin where my cock, while not rock hard, was standing tall.

"I told you." Jennifer said to Lauren.

"Come on ladies. We have all had fun. Can you take these restraints off?" I asked.

"I don't know. What do you think?" Jennifer asked Lauren.

"I'm all for it, but just so you know Mr. Roberts. I'm going to kill that snake by the time we leave here today. Or at least die trying." Lauren said with a grin.

"Okay, we can release him from his restraints, but just remember, you're here until that thing is completely limp." Jennifer said with a laugh.

They both started releasing me from the restraints holding my hands first. Jennifer got her side off first and moved down to the ones holding my feet. Finally, Lauren got the one she was working on loose, and both my hands were finally free. I decided to play with Lauren, so when she got the restraint off I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her up on the bed with me. She let out a startled scream, but she was easy for me to lift as she couldn't have weighed more than 110 pounds. Once she was back up there with me I positioned her where I had easy access to her pussy and dove in with my mouth. I held her legs open and just went after her pussy like I had been in prison for 10 years.

Her hands were flying around as I attacked her with my tongue. "Oh fuck Jennifer. He might be the death of me." Lauren gasped.

Jennifer just laughed as she went about freeing my ankles from the restraints that bound them. Once they were free I rolled Lauren over on her back and put her feet over my shoulders and latched on to her clit and started sucking on it. I was alternating my sucking with just flicking at it with my tongue. This was driving the poor girl crazy. She had ahold of my hair and was pulling me into her.

"OH FUCK!! Mr. Roberts, you're going to kill me if you keep that up." Lauren groaned.

I kept my attack up, as her juices were pouring out of her and running down the crack of her ass. I brought my hand down to her backside and started taking some of her juices and working my finger around her sphincter. At first there was no give, but after a couple trips around I felt it open just enough for my fingertip to slip in. This brought a strange guttural groan from the pit of her stomach. I kept up my pressure on her and kept fingering her bottom, while I held her clit captive. Finally everything worked together and she started humping up at my mouth and just exploded in the most intense orgasm I had ever been a part of. I was completely soaked from her juices by the time I moved away from her. As her backside hit the bed her entire body was twitching.

Jennifer came back in the room with a tray of cold bottles of water about that time and said. "Damn, you two need to hold it down. I would imagine the police are on heir way if these walls are too thin." Then she saw Lauren completely out of it on the bed. Her legs splayed wide open and her hand covering her very sensitive pussy.

"Please tell me that you're still alive. This could be hard to explain if you're not." Jennifer said to the exhausted Lauren.

Lauren just laid there, moving her legs ever so slightly. Then she said. "Shut up." She giggled. "Next time I'll believe you. You said he was incredible, and I thought you were just hot because he is Becca's father, but now I know."

Jennifer handed me a water, and sat one on the bed beside Lauren next to her head. Lauren groaned as she sat up and took a big swallow of water. I propped myself up against a couple pillows and reached down and pulled Lauren up so that she was beside me.

"Oh God, not again. Okay you win." She groaned as I held her.

I just gently held her in my arms and gave her several soft kisses on her head. Jennifer got into bed on the other side of Lauren and pulled the covers up over us. We lay there with each of us holding an exhausted Lauren.

"See. I told you the sex was fucking awesome, but he is also incredibly cool." Jennifer whispered to Lauren.

Lauren turned to me and gave me a deep passionate kiss, and then did the same to Jennifer. Then she rested her head on my shoulder and Jennifer curled up with her. Draping her arm across lauren and reaching out to hold my hand. We lay there for several hours before being wakened by Jennifer's alarm. It was time to head home.

I got up and got a quick shower and got dressed. Then after getting dressed I gave each girl a kiss goodbye. "You two can stay the night if you want. I'll see you later this week Jennifer." I said as I went back and gave them another kiss. As I was leaving I looked back and saw they were wrapped up in each other's arms. I was secretly hoping this wouldn't be the last time I saw Lauren either.

"Mr Roberts." Lauren called

"Yes honey. What is it?" I asked as I stopped at the door.

"I had a blast. Anytime you want me to try to kill that snake let me know. I would love to try my hand at it again." She said as she looked at me and then kissed Jennifer.

"You two get some rest and I'll will take you up on that offer young lady." I told her and headed down the hallway. I knew if I stayed a second or two longer I would end up back in the bed with them.

I got home just before Gabby and was in the living room watching TV with a cold beer when she breezed in and sat in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a deep kiss. This wasn't a simple missed you today kiss. This was a full on, deep tongue kiss.

"WOW!! Where did that come from? I asked once we separated.

"What? You didn't like?" She said while batting her eyes at me. Then she took my beer and took a long sip before licking her lips in an exaggerated manner.

"No. I loved it. I'm just surprised is all." I said as I kissed her back.

"Good, I like surprising you. I think we should get back to surprising each other more often. This past weekend reminded me of that." She said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"I liked this weekend too. I've been missing that." I said as I took her in my arms and carried her to our bedroom.

What the girls didn't drain out of me earlier, Gabby took care of. By the time I went to sleep I was as exhausted as I had ever been.

12