The Abduction

Story Info
A girl leaves a club and is kidnapped.
2.5k words
4.37
60k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nitegazer
nitegazer
111 Followers

She'd been awake for a while, but she didn't know exactly how long. Time had become distorted, it was hard to judge accurately and she was still fighting off the effects of whatever drug she'd been given.

She'd woken in complete darkness to the realization that she was tied spread eagle with her hands and feet pulled slightly up from the surface of the "bed" like she was tied to posts near the corners of the "bed".

She'd thought "bed" because whatever it was it was very soft and the coverlet on which she was lying felt velvety to her back and buttocks, which was how she knew she was naked. The room was warm, and smelled of lavender and ylang ylang.

What the hell? Who the fuck has got me and where the FUCK am I? Were her first conscious thoughts, then panic lanced through her as she realized her position... Oh God, whoever it is, please don't let him kill me. Please, please pleasepleaseplease!

The last thing she remembered was leaving the club. The group of guys she usually danced with had either gone home or hooked up with someone and bored with no one to dance; she'd decided to go home too. She'd told her girlfriends bye, gone to her car and was inserting the key in the door when she'd felt a sharp sting on her neck... and that was the last thing she remembered till she'd woken up here wherever that was.

Her head felt fuzzy and her eyes were really dry and itchy, and she was very thirsty. She wished she could see something but the fucking room was jet black; no light of any kind came to her. She pulled at the ropes on her arms and legs, her anxiety increasing as the minutes ticked agonizingly by, but she was held fast. There were some kind of leather cuffs on her ankles and wrists. She searched with her fingertips and found sturdy nylon ropes attached to the cuffs with some kind of metal clip.

Her fear infused imagination worked frantically playing every possible scenario trying to make sense of her predicament. But nothing made any sense. She poked and prodded through every detail she could remember about being at the club trying to remember if there had been anyone watching her or anything weird that had happened. But nothing stood out as unusual. It had been like any other time she'd gone to the club to dance with her friends.

Her shoulders were beginning to ache and a tear slipped from the corner of one eye as she strained to hear...anything, see... anything.

A whisper of a noise! A soft slippery sound in the darkness and she froze, her heart thudding painfully in her chest, fear like ice water flowed through her body stirring the gooseflesh that marched across her skin drawing her nipples tight and hard.

What was that? She thought. It sounded like someone breathing softly nearby. Why can't I see anything? It's so freaking' dark, can he see me? GOD, I'm so thirsty...and my eyes itch! She wished she could scratch them.

"Is someone here?" her whisper faded into the darkness. She didn't know why she was whispering, but she knew it would just be too weird to talk loudly.

No answer, just the faint sound of breathing. "Please, don't hurt me. What do you want with me?"

She cursed herself for a stupid question. She was tied up and naked, what did she think the person wanted her for... Really?!

"Please say something." She pleaded her voice soft and shaky; the continued quiet was driving her crazy and she began playing torture scenarios through her mind wondering how long she could endure that sort of thing.

Panicky, she pulled at the tethers, but they held fast. A soft chuckle touched her ear and she froze instantly... it was deep, and soft and husky. A spicy, slightly musky scent drifted toward her.

Mmmm, he smells good... well, that's good, right? At least he's clean. Not a filthy street person. She shook her head at the thought. As if it really matters that your rapist smells good while he's raping you or killing you or worse! Oh, man, this is Karma paying me back for being a pervert! Oh, I knew better! Oh, yeah! I did, but it just felt so good at the time... God! She sniffled and another tear leaked from her eye and slid across her cheekbone and disappeared into her hair. Yep, pretty sure this is God paying me back for all that kinky shit last year with Dennis.

She was pretty sure she had been born with a rape fantasy. Maybe it was a Karmic holdover from a past life. She'd played imaginary bondage games ever since she was a girl imagining herself tied up, held captive by some evil king or something like the heroines in the movies, then as a teenager the fantasies took more serious twists. She'd discovered those bodice-ripper paperbacks especially loving the parts where the handsome Pirate Captain ravishes the beautiful captive against her will, and she...well, kinda likes it and falls in love with him. The Ann Rice Vampire series and others added fuel to the flames. Then as an adult, she discovered internet erotica and her fantasies matured into an obsession. She even had a boyfriend for a while that had played out bondage fantasies with her. They spent whole weekends playing Master/slave role play, but this was way different than that had been. She'd never been afraid when Dennis had tied her up. This was terrifying and she thought her heart was going to burst from her chest any minute.

Oh, God!

He was on the (bed, mattress, what?) his body radiating heat between her thighs. He wasn't touching her but she knew he was only inches from her skin. She wished she could see him, and more importantly, see where his cock was!

Is he fixing to... Oh God, Please don't let him hurt me!

"Please say something...what do you want with me? Please don't hurt me."

Another amused chuckle, then lips hot, wet, on the soft inside of her thigh sucking gently on the tender flesh slowly moving downward to stop just before touching her pussy. She had been holding her breath and gasped when he abruptly withdrew, the sound raw and ragged to her ears.

Then, "Oh, fuck!" slipped softly from her lips as his hands slid beneath her butt and his hot mouth found her clit and sucked it, licking gently and sucking at the moist folds beneath it before again, withdrawing.

She lay motionless panting shallowly and completely aroused, waiting for whatever was coming next, and completely horrified by the knowledge that she was so turned on.

His fingers; gripped her clit, rolling it gently between thumb and forefinger. She arched her hips with pleasure, her belly on fire.

What is he...oh, oh, yeah...mmm. Oh, fuck it's been so long since I got laid! How fucked up is this?

She wriggled ecstatically in his hands, encouraging his explorations, gasping with delight when two thick digits slid firmly inside her. He laid his other hand on top of her soft belly and pressed down as he curled his fingers into an upward hook and began to stroke the palm of the hand on her belly, slow, deep strokes that set her on fire. She groaned darkly and arched her back as far as she could using the ropes to leverage herself into a better position.

"Hmmm... you are dripping wet my little kitten. You have my whole hand soaked in your juices. Such a good girl." And he kissed her, a long deep kiss, her holding her face as he did so with the hand that had been inside of her, smearing her juices on her cheeks, he broke the kiss to lick the juices from her cheeks, then took her mouth again his tongue plunging deep inside and she could taste herself on his tongue and it inflamed her. The thought snaked through her mind, "What kind of pervert am I to get turned on by the guy who's raping me?"

But the thought dissolved into a mist of lust as hot soft lips traveled down her body trailing lava hot kisses down her neck, the curve of her breast, her belly. He lowered his body onto her and she felt the weight of him as he wrapped his arms around her. He was tall, and she wished her legs were loose so she could wrap them around him. His cock lay tantalizingly between her thighs, the head just touching the entrance of her pussy, teasing her relentlessly. She groaned... an animal sound of lust and longing and tried to maneuver his cock inside her. But he wouldn't let her. He just kept stroking her and kissing her mouth, her eyes, the curve of her nose. His cock bobbed against her pussy with each kiss teasing her with its presence till she thought she would scream.

His lips touched hers and clung softly, his tongue sliding softly into her mouth to taste hers in a lover's caress and she kissed him back matching his lips, his tongue till she was almost insane with desire for him.

"Who are you?" she whispered into his ear as he was snuggling kisses on her neck. "Oh, God, I don't even care who you are, just fuck me, please..."

An approving chuckle rewarded her words, but his cock stayed where it was tormenting her with its closeness. He rubbed himself against her. The hair on his chest soft and silky and she found his neck and bit him softly urging him on. He slid down her and took her nipple in his mouth tonguing it teasing the nipple biting it playfully and she arched her back into his mouth wanting him till she thought she'd explode. He continued down her belly and she felt his mouth on her pussy and moaned her delight as his tongue found her clit and sucked it again flicking it gently as three fingers slipped inside her again curling up into the magic spot, stroking it firmly while he sucked her into a frenzy.

"Oh... God... yes. My God, please don't stop!" The slow burn that had been building in her belly was now a wildfire, her body was covered with gooseflesh and her nipples were so hard they hurt. Her body began to quiver, and pulled back to lay on top of her his twitching cock teasing her mercilessly again.

She groaned softly whispering into his ear as he gently bit her neck, "Please, please... I want to feel you inside me!" and he chuckled again and slid off her.

He released her ankles and wrists from the restraining ropes. Then he slid between her thighs. She wrapped her legs around him pulling him close trying to maneuver his cock inside her, but he held back, and kissed her neck biting it gently and making her moan with frustration.

He wrapped his arms around her one hand beneath her head. His lips found hers and he kissed her deeply his tongue teasing hers as he slowly slid his cock inside her slick wet pussy. He was large and thick and filled her perfectly and she groaned and arched against him pulling him deeper inside her body grinding her pelvis against him deliciously as the burn flared into flames again.

He began long slow strokes in and out plunging deep with every push until she was moaning rhythmically in time to his movements. They moved in perfect rhythm together her pussy clinging to him as he withdrew welcoming him in when he returned the muscles inside her milking him in between strokes till he was moaning softly against her neck.

He slid a hand under her thigh and rolled to one side to increase the angle of his strokes and she whispered her approval against his neck. Her hands roamed his body which was tight and well muscled, gripping his butt and pulling him hard inside her, up his back her nails raking his flesh lightly making him gasp with pleasure. She bit him lightly on the neck and chest his cock muscles spasming inside her with each bite.

She twined her fingers in his soft curly hair and pulled his face to her for a slow deep kiss and felt the muscles of her belly begin to tingle in the first ripples of orgasm.

"Cum with me lover." She whispered against his lips and gasped as rolled back on top of her plunging deep inside her as his lips devoured hers, his hands hard on her thighs as he drove hard and fast into her over and over till she felt his cock spasm and waves of pleasure crashed over her drowning her in pleasure as he buried himself deep inside her filling her with hot, sticky cum.

They lay together, her legs and arms wrapped tightly around him not wanting to break the embrace, not wanting the moment to end. Every inch of her body tingled with electric pleasure as she stroked his hair and nuzzled his neck. His breath panted hot and sexy against her neck and she sighed with pleasure, completely satisfied for the very first time in her life.

"You are mine now, little one." He whispered into her hair as his hand covered hers on his chest. "You belong to me."

"Yes." She murmured contentedly. "Yes, with pleasure, I am yours... I've never felt like this before."

He rolled to one side and then she felt him fastening something around her neck. When he was done he pulled her into his arms again and she curled against him one leg across his thighs. She laid still, her head on his chest, stroking the soft hairs there, then tentatively reached up to feel a soft leather collar at her neck. It was small and she could feel some kind of metal decoration on it. A tiny padlock held it fast, and she smiled as she felt his cock twitch beneath her thigh and snuggled deeper into his embrace, her fingers stroking the soft hair of his chest once again.

"Sleep, little one, I have many things planned for you tonight." He murmured. "I'm looking forward to it." She sighed, and snuggled closer.

Author's note: To all my constant readers from whom I am still getting requests for new stories. I'm sorry I've not had time to write more. I've been so busy with going back to school and trying to make it on my own since splitting with my master. (30 years together is a long time. And yes I used a small "m" in master on purpose!! It was not a good break up!) I've missed all of you, hearing your feedback and knowing you all like hearing me write about the fantasies that spring from my dark side. I'll try to write more in the future, but for now, here is a short little thing that I dashed off last night. Hope you all like it. Let me know even if you don't. I love hearing from you all. ~ Nitegazer

nitegazer
nitegazer
111 Followers