The Abduction Game Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband gives wife what she asks for, more is delivered...
7.2k words
4.24
86.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

The story I am about to tell is meant to be a warning to those adventurous husbands and wives out there. "Be careful what you ask for, as you may just get it."

*

My wife Margie was a model wife and had always taken good care of herself, our two kids and her career at a major real estate company. And then the economy went in the tank and in no time at all there was no real estate moving anywhere in the area that she covered. It wasn't long after that, my wife had no reason to even go to the office, and so began her first real stint at taking on the role of a stay home mom while I struggled just to keep my job and pay the bills.

I guess this is really where our life changing adventure started. Right at the point where my wife Margie goes from jetting around the county to the next real estate appointment, to being a stay at home mom with a little more free time on her hands.

My wife Margie had been a stay at home mom for about 4 months, when I noticed a new charge showing up on the credit card statement from some "Western tech productions" or something like that. When I first asked Margie about the new monthly charge, she assured me it was most likely a mistake and she would call the next day and get it taken off. The conversation ended on that subject and it appeared she was going to take care of it.

It was two weeks later, on a Friday afternoon that Margie called me at work and said we should meet for dinner and drinks that evening after work. She said the kids would go to the babysitters after school and it would be just her and I, all evening. Thinking I was going to get lucky, I was jubilant the rest of the afternoon, but little did I know what was coming my way that evening.

Now let's back up a bit.

Margie, my wife of 14 years, is a beautiful woman, weighing around 140 pounds, 5 foot 7 inches tall with a nice rounded firm ass and large natural breasts. Margie's a brunet, the kind that men see the hair first then take the rest of the woman in cautiously, all the way down to her strong athletic legs. All this combined would for the most part keep me on the defensive during any Friday or Saturday evening out on the town. But this evening's outing would be different, as this evening I would soon find myself busy thinking in circles rather than helping her fend off other men.

Margie and I met that Friday evening at Dialono's Italian Bistro, not far from where I work and as soon as I walked in I knew something was up by the nervous look on my wife's face. I made my way to the table, sat down and tried to make conversation hoping she would in turn let me know what was on her mind. I complained about work, she bitched about the garbage men leaving a big mess at the end of the driveway again, and so on. Then after we received our second round of drinks, Margie looked right at me and said, "Ok here's what I have wanted to tell you for the last two weeks, and I'm going to do it and let the chips fall where they may."

After saying that, my wife of 14 years and mother to our two children, began to explain how the charge in question on the credit card bill was hers and why she had decided to become a member of a particular Internet site.

At first I thought it was so cute of her to think it was that big of a deal until she started to explain what type of an Internet site it was. And in pretty much no time at all I was just stunned and silent as she explained what had led her to join the site and how it had even interested her as a young girl. And "it" was the fantasy of being abducted and forced to be submissive in a sexual way. Hell I couldn't even say it out loud without blushing, but my wife of 14 years was spilling her guts in front of me, telling me how much being abducted, stripped and even molested, turned her on.

Margie then brought up the time several years back when we had considered trying new things sexually and had even gone so far as to talk with several men online while considering a threesome or perhaps visiting one of those swingers clubs in a nearby town. She said this fantasy was like that one, no different, and she just wanted to get it out on the table.

Long story short, I listened and oddly enough the thought of her being pawed at by another man did turn me on and I guess out of sympathy for her honesty, I admitted so. Then Margie suddenly fell silent and just looked at me lovingly for a few minutes and then surprised me even more by asking me if I would ever consider setting something like that up for her. You know, like taking care of the details, being there to keep her safe even though she may or may not know I'm really there for sure.

As my wife quietly waited for my reply, I thought this through and as I did so, I remembered Tom from accounting and how he refused to go along with his wife wanting to try some new things outside the bedroom and then eventually found her with another man in their own bedroom. The thought of this same scenario playing out with Margie was too much to bear and I instantly pushed the word, "Absolutely" from my mouth and with a forced smile on my lips. My wife seemed relieved as if a large weight had been removed from her shoulders and we danced and drank the rest of the evening away.

Later that night in our bedroom, we had sex as if we had just met. And as I lye there next to my wife before drifting off to sleep, I thought that maybe this wasn't such a bad thing if sex this good was going to be the outcome. And then later that night as I slept, I had the strangest dreams of my wife Margie walking down an alley ahead of me and then vanishing suddenly. I ran to the end of the alley only to find a dead end with no doors, just brick in all three directions. I woke up in a gasp, Margie was right there next to me sound asleep.

The following week seemed as if everything was back to normal until around Thursday. On Thursday I came home and quickly started to go through my usual routine, when out of nowhere, Margie asked if I had been thinking about what we talked about. I quickly replied with one of those stereotypical "Ya...Yes, Yes" that wives immediately decipher as, we haven't thought about it at all.

Margie then patiently reminded me of how she was really looking foreword to trying what we talked about, but didn't want to put to much pressure on me to move to fast. I had to lie and tell her I was working on it and I should have something soon. I took this as a gentle nudge that not following through would not be an option a second time if asked again. Luckily, Margie asked for no particulars and seemed satisfied that she had gotten her point across successfully.

The very next evening I started surfing the Internet for answers and ideas during every spare moment. This went on for about a week before I had found what looked to me like a good way to connect with men looking to play out this type of fantasies and others with willing married couples.

The website I ended up focusing on was more or less a site for dominant men and women looking for submissive playmates and appeared to be somewhat successful from what I could tell. Some of the men offered to make these types of fantasies, and more, a reality. So I decided to post an ad with a picture of my wife, in lingerie, which she seemed more than willing to pose for. With the ad I wrote a brief description of what we were looking for in an encounter, trying to leave the scenario more or less open for who ever I would pick. I guess the bottom line was, I had no idea how serious things would get or how far these types of things could go. So in essence I was at the same time looking for an education.

For the next week and a half, I milled through various responses, several of which containing some pretty nasty scenarios. One in particular seemed well planned, intelligent and most important it was simple. The man's name was Tanner and I think part of the intrigue was that he promised to keep the small details out of the planning stages with me, so that it would be more exciting for me as well. This turned me on for some reason and I felt comfortable with just being involved with the big plan like how we would pull off the pretend abduction and what my roll would be and then leaving the technical stuff to this man, Tanner.

In our e-mail discussions, Tanner brought up the fact that a women looking for this form of submission, would have what he called limits, and asked I discuss that specifically with Margie, then report her responses back to him. Thinking this over it occurred to me that we were due for another night out and picked that time to discuss just that.

That following Saturday night, Margie and I met again after work at the same place and before long we were again discussing my wife's secret fantasies. I told her what Tanner had told me and while half expecting her to back out, waited for her reply. I was both shocked and excited when she smiled, blushed just a bit and began to tell me even more of what I didn't know about my wife of 14 years.

My wife started off by saying that everything she was about to tell me was subject to my OK, and if it wasn't OK, we could ask they not do it to her or cancel altogether. Again as she spoke I thought of poor Tom in accounting, and then quickly focused back on my wife in front of me.

Margie spent the next fifteen minutes covering everything from being tied up naked to being spanked while having a man or men use various sex toys on her. She also said her ultimate fantasy would be for everything to go as far as it could with her not being marked permanently or injured. She then asked what I thought about having another man inside of her, so long as he wore a condom. I was perplexed and again thinking about what happened to Tom, agreed that it could happen and the condom was a must though. Margie seemed enlightened by the conversation and again we went home and had a full night of good sex.

The next day I e-mailed Tanner with what my wife had said and he in turn replied back just an hour later with, "It sounds like a go, let's start planning, and by the way, we may be able to make her ultimate fantasy come true, but we'll need to talk more about that."

The very next day Tanner wrote back and said that it looked like he could make Margie's ultimate fantasy come true, but, there was a catch. He then explained that the catch was that for this type of the scenario, I might not always be able to be present at all times, but would always be very close by. Tanner wrote in his e-mail that the one man that had offered to make my wife's ultimate fantasy a reality would not allow a husband to be present for a number of reasons and it was "all in or all out", per say. Tanner ended his e-mail by saying to let him know if we were in or out as soon as possible.

I didn't reply right away and spent the next few days just thinking about it. Margie had been so good about being honest with me on everything, when technically she could have just made contact with the people on her website and left me out of it totally. And in the long run, I could either be aware of what was happening and close by, or not aware at all as she eventually played this out on her own someday behind my back and without the safety of me knowing where she was. After giving this extensive thought, I replied back to Tanner, "We're in."

A week later Tanner replied with the official plan, again, it was simple. I would give Margie a gift certificate for a massage at a home that would be set up to look like just that, only converted at some time to a small business. The house would have a nice business sign, an open sign, hours of operations sign and even a better business BBB off to the other side, all fake of course. I would already be there waiting when Margie arrived and the plan was that the massage would turn abduction and then the details would just play out with Margie then blindfolded and unaware of what would happen next, or my presence. This was just the start of what Tanner explained would be a long day leading into a long evening and I should make child care arrangements for the whole night to be safe.

Margie was more than suspicious when I gave her the gift certificate, but thanked me and said she was looking forward to a good massage and this would be great. I could tell she wasn't quite sure if this was for real or not and it was looking at this point to be the perfect setup for just that reason.

Margie's appointment was for 10AM that Saturday and before I knew it, Saturday was upon us. As I picked up the dishes from breakfast I could hear Margie splashing quietly in the tub in the master bathroom. I quickly put the dishes in the drying rack, dressed and knocked on the bathroom door telling Margie I had an errand to run and that I would see her when she got back from her massage. Margie replied, alright and that she loved me, and then I was off.

I drove to work then took a taxi from work to the address I had been given, arriving around 9:30 as suggested. Once there, I was surprised at how real the older house turned day spa looked and was quickly greeted at the door by the man that introduced himself as Tanner. Before I could make much conversation, Tanner cut the discussion short by saying that we should just get into position just in case my wife was to show up a little early. I agreed and was led to a room down the hall and taken inside.

The room was a bedroom and Tanner said the massage room was set up in the very next room to the right. He said that it would work best for me to just stay here until they had performed the abduction and had a blindfold fitted over Margie's eyes. I was told that once this was taken care of I would be brought in and out of the scenario as we discussed. Tanner than assured me that even when I was not involved, or out of the scenario, I would be close by as agreed. Tanner then left the room, closing the door behind himself.

There was a finality to the door striking closed as I realized this was actually about to happen. My wife of 14 years would soon be in the hands of a stranger, or for that matter any number of strangers. After all, it was one of her fantasies passed onto Tanner via e-mail.

As I thought of this, I found myself nervously perched on the edge of the bed, waiting and listening. Like most old houses, every sound echoed through the walls, vents and along the old wood floors, and it wasn't to long and I could hear the familiar sound of my wife's voice accompanied by the somewhat not so familiar sound of high heels clicking along beneath her. Margie didn't usually wear heels and I found this perplexing as I listened to Tanner and her chat as they turned and headed down the hall in my direction.

Once in the room next door, Tanner asked my wife to step behind something, perhaps a screen of sorts, and remove her cloths and place on a robe that was provided. He asked if she was ok with being nude under the robe that was provided for the massage and I was a little surprised when she quickly responded, "Of course." Tanner than asked her to get on the massage table and the room fell silent.

For the next 10 minutes I listened to Margie softly moan and every so often voice her approval of whatever it was that Tanner was doing. About 15 minutes into the massage Tanner asked if something was OK and my wife said "Yes." And then a few minutes later Tanner asked again if something was OK, and again Margie approved.

Tanner kept asking for her OK and my wife Margie continued to say yes. It was then I began to take note that every time my wife said yes or OK, her voice seemed a little more jagged and quieter than the time before. It wasn't long after that I heard a low hum and other familiar sounds that brought me to my feet and quickly over to the wall to listen even closer.

In the room next door, I could now hear Margie panting and saying, "Oh god, oh, oh, mfff, mfff, mfff" while at the same time the hum got louder, than quiet, than louder, than again quiet. My head spun as I realized Tanner was most likely using a vibrator of some sort on my wife right in the room next door, while I, her husband of 14 years, just sat here doing nothing but listening through the wall like some sort of pervert. At this very moment I realized that Margie and I had stepped into a whole other world, a world that was now moving at a fast and furious pace away from our marriage and into uncharted territory.

Before I could think much more about what was happening in the room right next door, I heard what was obviously another man's foot steps come quickly down the hall and then barge right into the room with my now panting wife and Tanner.

A surprised sounding "Oh God" came from my wife's mouth while at the same time I could hear rustling and the sound of the massage table's legs being bumped back and forth on the old wood floor.

I listened closely as the movement in the room quieted down and an unfamiliar man's voice said, "Margie, we're in charge now and you'll do what your told from here on out. Do you understand?"

A few moments passed and in a shaky voice my wife replied, "yes, please, please, I'll do anything, anything, please...." Margie was then told to hold still a number of times as I listened intently to what sounded like Margie grunting and groaning after each instruction from the two men. Moments later I heard the door to the massage room open and what sounded like all three heading out into the hallway.

As the three passed the door of my room, Tanner slipped quietly in my door, and in a whisper asked they have some time with her alone to get everything set up. As Tanner stood there in the door waiting for my reply, I could see my wife Margie being led blindfolded and naked down the hall by the other man. Margie was totally naked, blindfolded and had what looked like black leather ankle and wrist cuffs fitted to her, with the wrist cuffs secured together behind her narrow waist. As I watched her being led away, her bare ass shook from side to side, while at the same time her large breasts bouncing free in front of her. I found myself momentarily speechless as I continued to watch her being escorted by the other man around the corner in the opposite direction from the way we had came in.

When I glanced back at Tanner's face, I was met with a single wink, as if to pass on the message that if I gave them a little time alone, it would be well worth my while. This along with the fact I was getting very turned on about the whole thing, drew a response of, "OK" from my lips as Tanner turned and slowly closed the door behind him.

Minutes passed like hours as I waited for one of the men to return and take me to where ever my wife had been taken. Then after about five minutes I began to hear a noise coming from down the hall. I could make out what sounded like a struggle, the familiar sound of my wife's voice saying things like, please and no more and even swearing along with the men's voices saying my wife's name, muffled yet no doubt forceful. At first I thought it might just be theatrics by the men and perhaps Margie herself. After all maybe putting up some sort of a struggle at this point was part of her fantasy in some way. Either way I nervously listened and held my ground. As I concentrated on waiting and listening, it then occurred to me that the voices had stopped and the only noise that remained was an almost mechanical and rhythmic thumping. This went on for about 10 minutes, stopping momentarily several times and then starting up again, only louder than before. This time I could hear a squeak, thump, and the familiar sound of Margie moaning, grunting and gasping for air while saying words that made no sense at all, all in time with the squeaking and thumping sound.

As I listened I realized the thumping was most likely a bed hitting a wall in the other room down the hall and the squeaking was probably the bed frame its self flexing. But flexing that much, to what I thought? And then I thought, maybe to all three of them perhaps. I then exhaled as I realized what I had heard Margie say that made no sense just moments before the real noise had started. She had said, " Oh God, Not both, slow, slow, oh shit full, FULL, S...L...O..W." I walked back from the door to the bed and let myself sink into the edge of it, realizing my wife Margie was at this moment being fucked hard and fast by two total strangers at the same time in a room right down the hall from where I her husband silently sat and listened.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers
12