The Abduction of Mary

Story Info
A small town girl is abudcted by aliens on her way home.
2k words
3.91
80.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights of the town faded into the darkness behind the woman riding down the country road on a bicycle. She was heading back home to her Father's farm after finishing work at the diner in town. It was past 9 pm and no sound could be heard except the crunch of the bicycle's wheels on the hardened dirt beneath them.

The seat of the bicycle nestled between the round mounds of her lovely voluptuous ass and pussy was hidden from view by the skirt of her uniform. She seldom wore panties for the ride home for this very reason. The bouncy jostling of the bike seat against her during the ride home would make her climax a couple times before she was near home.

It was after the first climax and before the second when she suddenly was blinded by a white light. It surrounded her and when it faded only the bicycle remained in the road lying on its side.

She woke lying on a square, white block in an oval room. It was cold in the room and she'd been divested of her uniform and shoes and now lay naked on the white block. She shivered and lifted her hands to cover herself but found she was bound and unable to move. She tried her feet and found them tightly restrained as well.

The bubble of panic, which had been rising from her stomach, now exploded and she screamed and began calling for help. The door to the room slid upwards and a slender robot rolled in and paused to assess her. She called to it, begging to be released and returned home. The robot rolled to the edge of the table and fastened a small chain with a round, silver disk around her throat firmly. Her next attempt at speaking was cut short as a brief electrical shock zapped her body. Again she tried to ask to be released and again the disk gave her an electric shock. She sagged against the table and was silent, her tears slipping down her cheeks.

The robot rolled to the end of the table and she heard various beeps and clicks followed by a mechanical hum. The end of the table rose slightly so that her hips were elevated above her head. It divided in the middle and spread her legs in a wide V. Again she sensed the robot beside her and opened her eyes to peer over at him. Next to the table she saw a medium sized box with a dial and two curled tubs from the front. At the end of each tube was a round cup. The robot turned the dial one notch and picked up the first cup and slid it over her right breast. The cup fit fully around her breast and sucked at it gently. The robot repeated this with her left breast. She didn't know what to think of her breasts being sucked on by this machine. Why? She could not come up with any explanation for what was happening to her. The robot clicked the dial up two more notches and the suction increased in intensity. She felt her pussy tingling and felt herself becoming wet from this artificial breast-suckling machine.

A sharp stabbing pain in her arm made her cry out for which she received yet another electric jolt. Looking down she saw a needle protruding from her arm attached to a gauge of some sort with several tubes that led up to the metallic box. She felt a cold flush in her arm and it tingled all the way up to her shoulder. She wiggled her fingers against the sensation and tried once more to lift it from the table with no more success than the first time. The cups encompassing her breasts sucked steadily with a swooshing sound. Gradually she felt them swelling upwards to completely fill the cup.

The robot gave a series of beeps and went around the white table to where her legs were widely spread open. It whirred and clicked again and she felt something penetrate her pussy. It was cold and hard and while she couldn't see the robot between her legs she guessed it must be its hand. Had she been able to see she would have seen the end of the robot's arm slide into her pink pussy lips and begin to open and stretch her wide open. There is something on Earth doctors call a speculum, which might be equal to the robot's tool. From the end of the metal arm a long probe snaked up inside her 3 inches, 4 inches, 5 inches, 6 inches, 7 inches, finally 8 inches deeply up inside her pussy it pressed cold and hard against her tightly closed cervix. It hurt her but she dared not cry out again less she receive another electric jolt. The probe penetrated her cervix and moved upwards into her womb another inch. The tip bloomed open and she felt a burning flush of hot liquid.

Oh god, she thought, what is it doing to me. What did it just inject in my arm and now I have something hot and burning in my womb. What next?

The fluid ran out of her pussy and dribbled onto the floor beside the table. The probe continued to flush out her womb with the liquid for several minutes. Several more whirs and clicks and the robot retracted the probe and released its arm from inside her. It turned then and exited the room through the door and left her all alone.

The box beeped beside her and a greenish fluid snaked up the IV tub and entered her arm though the needle. It stung as it crept beneath her flesh and began to flow into her body. She squirmed and writhed on the table helplessly waiting whatever fate had in store for her.

Elsewhere on the ship the sentient life forms, which were in control of the vessel and the mission, watched the data emerging on their screen from the monitoring device attached to the earthling female breeder. The commander spoke first, "This specimen is ripe unlike others previously harvested from her home planet. I recommend the mission continue as planned. If successful implantation and reproduction is possible, the breeder will produce many hybrid offspring. Allready she is primed to produce nutrients to feed the offspring though she doesn't know it yet. The breeder's womb is flushed and is now prepared for the second phase of our mission."

The other officers and crew murmured quietly amongst themselves as the commander finished his brief. His second in command spoke up, "Commander, who will breed the human first?"

The commander gazed toward his trusted second and was quiet a moment before responding to the query. The commander was taller and more gaunt than the rest, his grayish flesh was taunt over his bulbous cranium. Wide black eyes were set high and far apart with an upside down v-shaped mouth several inches below them. His torso was long, slender and flowed with a graceful motion downward. He had no legs, as a human would expect to see. No, instead he had only 6 solid tentacles that resembled those on an octopus found deep in the Earth's oceans. He was tempted to breed the human first, it was his right as commander after all. He considered all the nanons his second had served him faithfully and in that moment knew what he would do. "You may have first breeding of the human female."

His second in command inclined his bulbous head forward in a sign of respect and turned to move down the hall towards where the breeder was being held. The door slid open and he glided into the chamber. She looked at him and paled white as a ghost and fainted dead away on the table. He removed the cups from her teats and watched fascinated as the flesh of them moved and heaved. Leaning his head forward he opened his mouth in a gaping maw of blackness and closed it over her teat and began to feed. The human moaned, still unconscious. Releasing her teat he watched as the injection she had been given earlier set to work. Her teat stretched and swelled and divided on both sides. Where she had two she now had four. He gave a satisfied nod. The commander was correct, this breeder is ripe and will serve us well.

He moved around to where her legs were parted widely open, rising up quickly on the tips of his tendrils he wrapped three around one leg, and three around the other so that he was suspended parallel to the floor. His tendrils snaked up her body, lashing around the teats and squeezing them alternately as his reproductive organ swelled outward from the center of his body and pressed into her tight channel. He continue to swell until he reached full adult size which by Earth measurements was equal to the end of a baseball bat around and about as long as a standard ruler.

She swam upwards toward the light from the darkness, which was all around her. Something was on her, in her. She screamed and got yet another electric jolt. Looking down between her legs she saw it for the first time. Its elongated gray body was pressed fully against her pussy and her legs and body were wrapped tightly in its tentacle arms. It was filling her with something impossible large. She felt sure she would rip apart and die right here in this strange place. What was going on she thought? What were these things doing to her?

The alien pressed his organ deeply into the breeder and began his part in their mission. His body moved forward and back, in and out, deeper and deeper. She was very small and tight and it was glorious. Nothing like the females they had harvested before. His body flexed and thrust, relaxed and pulled back, over and over until the root of his organ filled and swelled within the breeder. They were bound together now, until his implantation was complete there was no way for him to exit her channel.

He looked into her frightened eyes and sent a calming thought into her mind, "Don't fight me. You are a great breeder and we will not do harm to you."

She looked at this thing and blinked in confusion. It had spoken to her but she had heard nothing with her ears. Yet she had heard. It called her a breeder. A what? She didn't understand but there was no way to speak. No way to ask her questions. She felt the tentacles squeeze and pull at her breasts. She felt sure she was delusional because her vision saw four instead of two. Surely not. She had to be seeing things that simply were not there. Right?

The second in command focused on the implantation, his body pressed tightly against her channel so that his organ was as deeply planted in the breeder as possible. The knobby end of his organ opened and began to suck the tight barrier to her womb. It relaxed and opened to the massive organ and he shuddered in pleasure, feeling giddy as he neared his own pleasure and release. Again he started grinding into the breeder's channel intensely. His grip on her legs and body tightened as the swollen base began to move up the organ to the knobby end. Still he pulsed in and out, urging it to emerge and enter this beautiful specimen. Suddenly there was his pleasure gushing from the end and flowing into her womb. With a final caress against her cervix he slowly withdrew his organ from the breeder and slid down to stand between her legs.

She didn't look at him, her eyes were clenched tightly shut against what she knew had just happened. She had seen enough of her daddy's animals fuck in the barnyard to know that was what this alien creature had just done to her.

He sent her another thought, "Thank you, breeder. We shall meet again." With that he turned and glided from the chamber silently.