The Abrams Health Institute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hjlvr6969
hjlvr6969
191 Followers

That was all the encouragement he needed as Robert sped up his stroking to match the intensity of his orgasm. "Uh, uh, oooohhhh..." he moaned.

Then finally, he erupted. The first spurt was a large, thick stream shooting up in the air, landing on his belly. The next, more powerful spurt shot several feet into the air and landed on his chest as well has Marilyn's hand, who stood in awe at each pulse of her son's penis.

"Yes! Oh yes Robert!!" the doctor exclaimed. "Wonderful!"

After several large spurts, then smaller and weaker spasms, Robert's orgasm ended. Breathless, he finally released his penis, dropping his arms to his side.

Dr. Abrams then reached for Robert's penis and gripped its base, slowly stroking and milking the last few drops, making sure his testicles had given everything they had to give. "My goodness Robert, you certainly had quite a bit of semen that needed to come out. Now just relax and we'll get you all cleaned up." The doctor quickly returned with some washcloths and proceeded to wipe the semen from Robert's penis and abdomen. "Here you go Marilyn" she said as she handed some washcloths to his mother.

Marilyn had almost forgotten that Robert's semen had landed on her hand and arm, she had been so mesmerized at the sight of his ejaculation. She then wiped the remaining semen from her son's chest.

Robert had just experienced the orgasm of his life. Whatever happened next, he knew the Abrams Institute was a fantastic place and he couldn't wait to see what other treatments lied ahead for him and his mother.

"Ok Robert, you can get dressed now" the doctor suggested. "Your mother and I will just need to finish some paperwork and schedule our next session."

Robert slowly stood up and walked toward the screen and began to get dressed.

"I can't thank you enough Dr. Abrams" Marilyn added. "I hope this helps get us back on track."

"I'm sure it will Marilyn" relied the doctor. "Let's schedule our next session for the week after next. How does that work for you?"

"That sounds great. Is there anything we need to do until then?" Marilyn asked?

"I'd like you and Robert to discuss what happened today and how you both felt. Then, schedule a night together where you can repeat the exercise we just completed today" the doctor instructed.

Both Robert and Marilyn paused for a moment, not expecting Dr. Abrams to suggest that. Yet, both felt a secret desire to do just that. Robert felt his penis swell at the thought of masturbating in front of his mother again. Marilyn couldn't wait to see her son's penis, full and erect, and witness another ejaculation.

"Yes doctor, we'll see you next time and thanks again for all your help" Marilyn said as she and Robert headed out the door, smiling and feeling closer than ever before, just like the previous patients they saw leaving earlier.

As they passed the front desk, Janet smiled at both of them, "Thank you both for visiting the Abrams Health Institute."

hjlvr6969
hjlvr6969
191 Followers
12