The Absurdity of Assumptions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers

"You have a racecar!" suddenly broke his mind from sexual thoughts, and he was glad for it. The small boy in the pool was grinning ear to ear. He looked just like his mother, same smile and eyes.

Yule, being the kindhearted individual that he was, simply said "pardon me" to the lovely beauties on either side, and leaned down to the edge of the pool to speak to the boy. Yule liked his car more than most things, and was more than happy to indulge the kid.

"Knock yourself out," was the reply heard from Denise as he leaned down, the crack of his ass just barely visible. Denise was hugging herself, and with a quick, returned glance towards her friend, she saw she was doing the same. They both returned their stares to his muscled, v-shaped back. Denise was slightly amused by the medium sized tattoos on his shoulders as one said 'LEFT' and the other 'RIGHT' - while trying to fight the urge to touch him. His spine was bumpy, slightly sunk into the pieces of meat that formed his back

"What's your name, kiddo?" Yule asked when he had squatted down closer to the pool.

"My name is Steven James Rodgers, and this is my sister L.J." The boy was pointing to his nearby sister. The little brunette was quiet and shy, but smiling as big as he was, not knowing how to react to a strange man, she also looked just like her mother.

"L.J. huh? What's that stand for?" Yule never really interacted with kids, but he was going to be as nice as possible, he found them amusing, never really thinking if he wanted any of his own.

"Little Jill," was the near silent reply, at which time, Yule turned to Denise, asking a silent question and slightly kicking his head towards Jillian. For a second, Yule couldn't help himself, and brazenly stared at her tits, noting the rock hard nipples. As fast as he could though, he returned his attention, to her eyes.

The stare was not lost on Denise, who barely had time to look away from his ass to nod a silent reply. When he beamed his full smile at her before turning back to the kids, she felt her womanhood dribble into her bathing suit. His smile was genuine, she could tell, and it was glorious. Silently, she cursed herself for wearing black, and hoped he wouldn't notice her inevitable wet spot before the quartet left. After he had returned to look at the children, Denise stole a glance at Jillian, who silently mouthed the words "you slut" at her, with a huge smile on her face. The pair returned to visually dissecting his form, Jillian noting the edge of a scar under his arm.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you both," Yule said, still smiling. "But to answer your question, kiddo, it's not really a racecar, but it is close."

"Is it fast, it looks sooo fast, vrrooom, I bet it's fast, it's shiny too, really fast," The small boy was going a mile a minute, Yule could swear he wasn't breathing. He replied to the child momentarily, after he had finished speaking, without pauses.

"Well, it's pretty fast, kiddo, maybe I'll take you for a ride someday if your mom says it's ok," Yule was being genuine, he liked this kid, he was funny, and he had every intention of living here forever. He couldn't help but to keep smiling.

"REALLY!!! AWESOME!! Thank you Mr. Chinski!" Then just as suddenly the boy dove back into the water splashing around.

Denise had looked over at Jillian again, grabbing her attention and silently mouthing "he's sooo nice" to her best friend, Jillian could only nod in agreement and return to staring at him.

"I like your pool," came the near silent phrasing as the boy dove in, and Yule turned his attention to the small girl. "It used to be Mrs. Davies's pool, but she went to heaven. She let us use it all the time. Mommy says it's your pool now." She still seemed shy, and quiet, but she had warmed up to him a bit.

"Well," replied Yule to the tiny girl, "as long as your mommy says it's ok, you guys can use it, ok, hon?"

"Ok!" she squealed, suddenly audible, then dove in after her brother, making Yule laugh, something he had not done in a long time. He stood up and turned to back to the pair made of sexual perfection.

"That goes for the two of you, anytime you want, it's yours," Yule didn't notice the innuendo until he said it. "T-the pool I mean," he added as his right hand absently moved to the top of his head. He felt a little stupid for saying what he did, grumbling deep and absently looking towards the ground as his hand rubbed his head. It was then that he noticed the two dark spots at apexes of their respective legs.

His full body laughter turned Jillian on more than she thought anything could, that was, until he tripped on his tongue and offered himself to her and her best friend, whenever they wanted. "Does he know how hot he is!?!" she was thinking to herself.

It was then that he became embarrassed, just like a teenage boy, using the classic head grab/ground stare combination. His bicep flexed, and the muscle under his arm, along his ribcage, began to stick out. He had a long, finger wide scar at an upward angle, from front to back, on his ribcage, definitely not surgical. He was digging his toe into the concrete, lightly. Jillian's only reaction was to flood her swimsuit with hot fluids. She began to shiver, glancing at her friend, she saw the same.

"Oh god, we're sluts," was the thought Denise had while returning her friend's look. When the pair of lovelies returned to gawking though, Yule had all the power. He was staring at one, then the other, the look on his face was almost confused, but he was all man again.

His arm was still up, but it was still now, no longer rubbing his short, buzzed hair. He knew he had turned on both of these women just by standing, and being himself. It was a dream come true, and a nightmare.

He didn't know which one to pick. It was pure fantasy to think he could have them both. "People didn't do things like that in a place like this, did they?" his brain wondered. He suddenly had performance anxiety; his semi hard piece pulling a turtle shell. He couldn't choose.

Yule had made thousands of decisions worse than this, and they all suddenly seemed trivial by comparison. They were both looking at him. Denise's head tilted right towards Jillian's head tilted left.

"SAY SOMETHING ASSHOLE," his brain screamed at him again. "I... uh," was the best Yule could come up with, his masculinity lost again, he was about to run, and buy a new house somewhere else, maybe even move back to the city, when suddenly his stomach began to growl loud enough for the women to hear. He jumped on an idea, so that maybe he could keep living here. "Where's a good place to get something to eat 'round these parts'?"

Jillian's eyes were wide as Denise stole a momentary glance at her. Jillian was silently screaming "Do it, Denny, or I am going to murder you in your sleep."

"My house, thirty minutes, can you last that long? Jillian will be there too, and you can meet my dad, he'll be doing the cooking. He always makes too much anyway. It'll be a blast," Denise was speaking faster than her son did about racecars.

"Yeah, c'mon, it'll be great. We can get to know each other better," echoed the continuation from Jillian.

The excitement from the pair returned Yule's confidence with a vengeance, also taking note to the twin like actions of the two. He had not heard a word about husbands, and Denise's innuendo was not lost on him. He wondered if Denise knew she said it.

"Maybe I do have a shot," he thought inwardly, while replying: "For a pair like you, I could last all day, so yeah, dinner would be great, see you in a half hour, then." He was feeling like a man in charge, now.

"See you in a bit guys," Yule hollered to the kids in the pool without turning. He stole one more glance at each sex bomb, and walked towards the house to rub a few out before dinner and then finish his cigarette.

"Ok Mr. Chinski!" the kids yelled.

Both Denise and Jillian watched the most perfect male ass they had ever seen walk away, each of them taking special attention to the tops of his butt muscles flexing with each step, popping out of his shorts. They took note of the dimples on either side of his spine, and his insanely defines calves.

"Mmm hmm," Denise and Jillian whimpered in unison as they both began giggling like schoolgirls while barely touching each other in various places. The sound was not missed by Yule as he mostly closed his patio door. He knew better than to turn around.

"Ok you two, time to get ready for dinner, let's go," Denise beckoned to her children, whom obediently hopped out of the pool and ran across the yard to the gate, the two women staying behind momentarily.

"Did you see that tattoo on his chest?" Denise asked Jillian.

"The one with the flag and the eagle that said 'All Branches, All Services'?" Jillian asked, thinking she got it right.

"Yeah, that's the one. They have a plaque of it at the VFW, above the bar. I think he's military, or was military. ..Though he doesn't act like the type." Denise stated, contemplating.

"That explains the scar. Ask your dad, he'll probably know, he almost always does." Jillian was intrigued even more by him. She did always like a man in a uniform. "I'm going to go dress sexy for our date."

"My house, my date, slut," Denise said to her before turning and bolting for her home.

"Ahh, bitch," Jillian retorted, bolting for her house, wondering if she could pleasure herself, shower, and be dressed in only thirty minutes. For once, she decided not to make a man wait.

***

James was amused as he watched his daughter race into the house and up the stairs twenty or so minutes ago. He took note of her body in her swimsuit, not with attraction, but with pride at his creation.

"He's coming over for dinner, dad! I have to get changed!" James thought her voice had suddenly changed to sound like she did when she was younger, first date nervous. He also saw the smile on her face when she quickly peeked into the bathroom at her kids washing their hands, on her way up the stairs.

He was finishing the last of the salad, to go with the real mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, and the yet uncooked steaks, as Jillian came into the room. He was a good cook, his wife had taught him well.

"Hey, Jim," Jillian said as she went straight for the cabinet, to grab plates for setting the table.

"Hey, Jill," James said turning, salad bowl, full of salad, in between his hands. He stopped for a second when he saw her, but then continued to move to place the bowl on the table.

He had paused due to her clothing, or lack thereof. She looked stunning in the short, low cut, green dress, which matched her eyes, without looking cheap. She had open toe sandals, with a three-inch heel, and her manicured toenails on display. He felt underdressed; not knowing it was that kind of dinner.

"You look nice. All dolled up for the new neighbor, eh?" James was going to tease her, that's what fathers do to daughters and their friends.

"His name is Yule, you know, like the actor? And yes, it's for him, he's quite handsome. So you be nice, you old badger. Seriously, be nice, he's kind of flighty," Jillian was smiling at him as she place plates, napkins, and silverware at the various seats. There were six chairs at the table. "Almost like we planned it," she thought to herself.

"Well that does explain what was up with Denise," James thought as he stated, "Aren't I always," quite matter-of-factly, smiling. "What does he do?" James asked Jillian as he went to the stove to retrieve the other dinner foods from the stove and counter.

"I dunno," Jillian spoke, "Denise thinks he was in the military because of one of his tattoos."

"Oh yeah?" James questioned as he absently looked down at his forearm and the ink that stated '101st' while his mind drifted to the jungle for a moment. "What did it look like?"

After Jillian gave the description, James stopped moving altogether, his jaw slightly parted. He knew that that ink was earned, and he had a sudden respect for a man he had never seen, nor met. "Well, that explains why he's flighty..." James said aloud, catching himself. He didn't explain a word further.

"What?" Jillian asked, surprised by his reaction. He didn't speak, he just went back to kitchen things. "What? Seriously, Jim, what?" She was definitely intrigued. "Oh, pleeeease, Jimmy, tell me," she was pulling out the stops, and he was resisting.

He knew the trick, his wife had used it on him many times, and he always fell for it with her, but he wouldn't let Jillian win. "You'll have to ask him sweetheart. It's really not my place to say."

"What's not your place to say?" Denise asked as she walked to the wine rack, grabbing the perfect bottle and uncorking it, setting it on the counter to let it breath. She looked equally as attractive as Jillian, in a tight fitting strapless black dress that ended mid thigh, and started half the distance between her nipples and the top of her breast.

"Good grief, you too?" James was commenting on her attire, Denise was rolling her eyes and smiling.

"What, I don't look good?" Denise did a little pirouette after setting down the bottle, James remembering how she always loved to dance.

"You do, you both look great. I just don't want you two cat-fighting later. If you are already trying so hard to win him over now... gee zoo..." He was good at teasing his girls, he had years of practice.

Both girls were smiling at him. "So, what's not your place?" Denise asked again.

"Your new boyfriends service record, so stop asking," James replied, as he grabbed the plate of uncooked steaks and stepped out onto the back patio, to throw them on the heated grill.

As soon as he was out the door, Jillian spoke to her friend, smiling, noting how sexy she looked. "He's mine."

"Nuh-uh," Denise replied, smiling just as much, and feeling like a horny teenager. She was thinking Jillian really did look good, maybe better than she did, as she poked her head around the kitchen door to glance at her kids, on the couch. "What'd he say about the tattoo?" Denise asked Jillian.

"He looked surprised, his jaw actually dropped for a second, but he wouldn't say a thing, I even tried the pouting trick," Jillian spoke as she watched her friend grab two wine glasses from the top of an open cabinet. Denise was stretching, and Jillian was worried that the green dress might not be enough. "Denise looks great," thought Jillian, as one of Denise's black heels slowly lifted off the floor in her stretch.

"Really?" Denise replied pouring two half glasses of the dark red liquid, "Interesting."

James came back, empty plate in hand, as the girls suddenly went quiet, sipping their wine and looking at each other. He had to chuckle aloud at them, they looked cute and anxious. He rinsed the plate in the sink, under hot water, and dried it with a towel, setting it on the counter.

"Come and get it guys," he hollered to his grandkids and they ran into the kitchen. One of the ladies had put little piles of salad on two of the plates. The children settled into their respective chairs, on opposite sides, next to James's chair at the end of the table. When Yule did arrive, Jillian and Denise would be seated either side of him, James would be directly across. He knew the women planned it, instead of the usual, hap-hazard, seating arrangements.

Just then the doorbell rang, and both women jumped with a start, Jillian almost spilling her wine.

"I'll get it," James replied casually, and was at the kitchen doorway before the girls could react. "Father's duty," he mused to himself, aloud.

"Daddy, please..." was the best Denise could muster in the short span of time, she looked genuinely worried, and so did Jillian.

"Don't worry sweetie, I have this." James knew he had enough time to greet the newcomer, size him up, and offer him a beer, before returning to his steaks. Mentally he switched to cop mode as he opened the front door.

"Hi, c'mon in." James hadn't expected the Out of Towner to be the size of a local corn-bred farmer. He was a third bigger, and a head taller than James, it was intimidating. "No wonder they like him," James thought to himself. As James closed the door he watched the big man snap his head towards the sound of the clicked latch, then to the back door, for a moment, before turning back to face him. He was smartly dressed in jeans and a button down collared shirt

"Poor kid," James thought, his thoughts drifting back to his return home from the shit.

"You must be Yule, name's James Rodgers," he said with an outstretched hand, "call me Jim."

Yule cocked his head to the side, "Sure thing, Captain Kirk," grasping the hand in a firm handshake. He stared at James's tattoo for a second, as he let go of the hand, saying "Death from above," aloud, but under his breath.

"Yep, we're who the ladies love the most." James was smiling, the kid was funny, the Star Trek joke bringing back fond memories.

"Combat?" Yule asked the man, he gave off a vibe of a police officer, but not a scumbag 'better than you' type.

"Yep, 'Nam, enlisted, two tours, honorable." James said sternly, a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Wow, thank you, Sir," was Yule reply, he really meant it.

"Actually, son, thank you. The girls told me about your brand." James watched the large man suddenly sink, instantly looking very scared, like he was about to run for the back door and never return. "Don't worry, I didn't say anything. It's not my place. Want a beer?"

Yule let out a breath, relief crossing his face, and his posture returning to normal. "Absolutely, thanks," he replied, causing James to inwardly laugh, Jillian always used that line. James led the way into the kitchen, noticing the girls were watching the men through the doorway, asking each other a thousand unanswered questions at the exchange. Yule had all of their attention.

When Yule entered the kitchen, and saw the women, it felt like the soles of his sneakers were suddenly welded to the floor. His eyes went wide and stayed there. The women he had been drooling over in their bikinis looked even better with more clothes on, as if such a thing were possible. He was dumbfounded, he wasn't ready for this. This was too much. "Nine steps to the back door," was the thought most prevalent in his mind.

"Hi Mr. Chinski!" came the cherubs in unison. The voices of the children had an instant calming effect on Yule, he smiled and his feet felt freedom. Before he could think of anything else, an open, ice-cold beer was thrust into his hand. "Hi guys," he said to the children, thinking maybe this is what he needed, "and ladies." He took a sip of the beer, it was wonderful, the neck of the bottle slightly foaming.

"Have a seat, son." James said, motioning to the end of the table. "How do you like your steak?"

"Anything but bloody, thanks, Jim." That was the second time in his life someone had called him 'son' and it made him feel warm inside. This man had naturally set Yule at ease.

"He must have been a grunt, high rank, below an officer," Yule thought, he knew the type, they were the ones who were really in charge. He set his beer down in front of the plate and stood at the back of the chair, as James went outside to play grill master. Yule realized there would be a beautiful woman on either side of him throughout the meal, and it kept his smile burning.

Denise and Jillian had both scooped various foods onto the children's plates, and some onto their own, along with James's, before setting the various dishes in front of Yule's plate.

"Go ahead, have a seat, handsome, hope you're really hungry," said Denise with her eyes studying his form as he stood. She was moistening more and more, and her nipples were hard.

She knew it was always the quiet ones.

Mystery always had an effect on her, and his clean, slightly wrinkled shirt and shy demeanor was turning her on. Maybe it was the bulge in his pants? Maybe it was his smile, and his perfect teeth? Yule had a cumulative effect on her, an effect she hadn't felt since the first year of her marriage; she loved it. He was better looking than her husband on his best day, and he wasn't even dressed past casual.

PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers