The Abuse Returns

Story Info
Wife prepares for dominating husband's return.
2.1k words
3.85
63.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney's hands trembled and her heart pounded through her chest at the anticipation of the upcoming return of her husband who had been away for an extended business trip. As she stood in her tight t-shirt and a pink pair of boy shorts, that hugged her astounding figure, she noticed her nipples were hard and long and in anticipation of her master's return. Over the years, her husband had become obsessed with stretching and extending her nipples. At first, this constant attention bothered her and was painful, but now it was a crucial part of lovemaking that made her pussy drip with anticipation. Due to this constant attention, her beautifully shaped nipples have developed into incredibly sensitive mounds that created a warm and moist feeling in-between her legs by simply brushing up against other people or wearing particular blouses and shirts. Also, Courtney was very self conscious of how her nipples looked in her workout bras and tight shirts, but over time enjoyed seeing the protruding nipple pushing through the material of her shirts. She realized that women and men alike would sometimes sneak a glimpse of her erect nipples, Courtney all the time knowing, that those same folks would love to lay their mouths on them and give them attention.

Snapped back to reality as she heard the phone ring. She realized she didn't have time to answer it as time was drawing near. As she moved swiftly back and forth throughout the bedroom, her erect nipples brushed repeatedly on her t shirt and it was pain and pleasure at the same time. Ultimately, she couldn't resist the urge anymore. She gently reached under her shirt and gently tugged on one of them and heard a moan escape from her own lips. As she tugged at her nipple to extend it's length out to a full inch, she felt a stirring in between her legs as her pussy began to ache. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, and how slutty she looked standing there stretching her nipple to over two inches in length. She knew she had to stop but the sight of it pulled between her thumb and forefinger and the feeling was starting to get her heart pounding. She knew she couldn't stand there pulling on her nipples much longer, soon her master would be home and he would be treating her body to the desires that she has come to desire and need over the time of their relationship. She knew that her mouth, pussy and ass would be filled with cock and her body left exhausted.

All of those things and much more were on the sex schedule for tonight for when he got home, but she had to focus on getting ready. Jeff had been away for some time, and her sexual desire and lust was starting to take control of her entire thought process. She was becoming consumed by the anticipation of the upcoming sex. As she stood in front of the mirror and thought of their deviant sexual history of threesomes and more, she unconsciously rubbed her pussy mound over her cotton panties. She stood there marveling the shape of her frame, due to years of hard fitness training, she realized that she was blessed with the body of an tight 18 year old with a perfect set of tits. How slutty and beautiful she looked at the same time with one hand manipulating her elongated nipple and now one rubbing her pussy mound, feeling her enlargening clit begin to swell with blood. She stole another glance in the mirror and she was excited and embarrassed at the same time, what a little slut she thought, as she snickered to herself.

Courtney's mind was brought back to reality as she realized her pussy juice was now dripping down the inner part of her thigh. She tentatively reached down to her forbidden juice and ran a finger along the inside of her bronzed and tone thigh, and scooped up a droplet on her forefinger. She knew the right thing to do was to wipe it off, but the urge and her aching pussy told her otherwise. She gently lifted her finger to her mouth so she could taste the clean tasting pre juices seeping out from her now soaked pussy. The flavor was ever so slightly sweet and salty, and now she understood why Jeff said it tasted clean and delicious. Her mouth sucked effortlessly at the finger and cleaned it completely off. It was like holding back a rushing tide to not have another taste of her own pussy juice, but she knew that she was running out of time.

Moments later she stood in front of the mirror. Dressed in black lace crotchless panties and bra, black thigh highs and high heels. Her beautifully toned body, caramel colored skinned looked fantastic against the black outfit. She knew she had one last thing to do before he walked in the door, the asshole plug needed to be put in. She reached for the slim butt plug and the lubricant. She gently began to lubricate the entire length of the 5 inch butt plug. Next, she took additional lubricant and began to press her fingers against her forbidden opening. She was familiar with this pressure as Jeff consistently fucked her ass two to three times a week. It was a completely different feeling when he wanted to rape her backside rather than her tight pussy. Jeff took special pleasure in ravishing her backside and typically her asshole would hurt her for days afterward. Again, it was pleasure measured with pain. She loved the full feeling of his meaty cock buried full up in her rectum. Although painful at some point, she would pull him in tighter to ensure that his balls were slapping on her bum.

As her fingers began to spread her tight asshole in prep for the upcoming plug, she felt her fingers push past her sphincter muscle and deeper into her rectum and stretch it open. Quickly she grabbed the lubricated dildo, replaced her fingers and began to push in the ass plug. It felt cool to her inside, but quickly warm as it pushed farther up her ass. She knew it was secure when the ball end of the dildo pushed into her bum and was securely locked in place and now she could walk around with it securely fastened to her bottom. She always wondered why she did such things, how slutty and whoreish it was to walk around with something like this stuffed in her bottom. Sometimes he would make her put it in and walk around the house for the entire day with it in. She would drop off the kids at school and talk to the other MILF's and wonder does anybody else walk around with things stuffed in their ass? Does anybody else have a master that requires that their nipples get stretched long and their asshole's to loosen up and made easier to fuck? All good questions but not ones that get easily resolved and pondering them now was pointless.

Soon the dildo was pushed over the knob and was set securely in place inside her bum. It was an incredibly arousing feeling, she felt as though she was a sexual slave there for his abuse, and all slaves need a collar, in this case her collar was an ass plug used to stretch her hole in anticipation of a anal raping that would take place later. This plug will stretch her perfect star so that when it comes time for the assault on her backside, her hole will accept him quickly and will allow him to pound her bottom ruthlessly without causing her much pain while waiting for him to shoot his seed deep inside her anal cavity.

As the door opened her heart skipped a beat, the time was now. He walked directly across the kitchen and straight up to his slave and greeted her with a kiss on the lips . Shaking with anticipation, she responded, I love you and I have prepared myself as you desired and I all of my holes are yours to use as well. Jeff stood back a step and looked at his stunning wife, crotchless panties, black thigh highs and heels, exactly as he loves his slaves. He reached up with both hands and firmly took hold of each of her nipples between his forefinger and thumb. They both knew what his intentions were and considering how long he had been away, she knew the pain might be more than the pleasure due to his long time away. He began to twist Courtney's nipples and then began to stretch them out. The chill ran down her spin all the way to her still aching and dripping pussy. Her head was down and watched as her sensitive nipples stretched and were pulled long away from her chest. First it was one inch, then he continued to pull them out until they were stretched a full two to two and half inches from her mounds. At this point, it was all she could do not to cry out but she knew if she did, he would only pull harder. Jeff demanded that she raise her head and look at him in the eyes. Court picked her head up and he whispered, you are a good slave and you understand that I will stretch and pull these because I like to, I don't really care if it hurts and you understand that, don't you? She understood and whisper, my body is yours to use and play with.

As he continued to pull and tug on her now numb and distended nipples, her pussy juice was literally dripping and making spots down her leg. She could feel the droplet hang on her pussy lips then drop to hit her lower thigh or around her knee. Jeff noticed the drip and wanted to exploit this. He whispers, turn around and show me how good you have prepared yourself. Courtney turns around and bends over to expose her ass to her master. As she bends over, Jeff looks for the butt end sticking out of her rump. Spread your asscheeks with both hands and show me. Courtney reached around with both hands and pulled aside her beautifully round and caramel colored asscheeks exposing the beige colored buttplug securely in her asshole. Jeff reached out and pushed it farther in, Courtney responded with a grunt. Although pushed into the hilt, he pushed harder and harder to ensure she felt it against her anal walls. He was now pushing hard enough to that she had to brace herself against the bureau so that she didn't fall forward onto it.

After a few minutes of this punishment, he removed the dildo all the way out and he saw her sphincter quickly retract tightly closed. In his mind, Jeff was upset. He really wanted her asshole to stay loose and open due to all the punishment he has given her tight hole, but Courtney's body was ripped and she was an incredible athlete and was fighting the looseness instinctively. The last time he pulled the dildo out, he checked it for cleanliness, and it was spotless. He instructed her to turn her head to the left and clean it off. She hated this and understood the risk of infection but again, it was expected. She felt him push the remarkably clean dildo pushing into her mouth and her mouth and lips worked to ensure it was entirely cleaned off of the lubricant and any ass juice. The taste was mild and actually got her a little hotter thinking of much of a slut she has become over the years. She would have never thought of going ass to mouth on herself with a dildo, but over the years Jeff has developed her inner slut where she was willing to try and perform mostly any task. She didn't even know the dildo was removed from her mouth until she felt it push back into her sphincter and was set securely back in place.

On instructions, Courtney turned back around and was instructed to kneel in front of him. As she lowered herself to the floor, she felt the dildo stretch her hole a little more until she was resting comfortably on her knees. She knew the drill and immediately started to undo his belt and pants until she was greeted with his meaty cock bobbing up and down before her eyes. This is an activity that Courtney has long loved. She is an oral god, she loves the art of cock sucking, the smoothness of his head and shaft as it penetrates her pouty lips and the warmness of his cock as it sits and plunges in and out of her mouth. She truly was an oral slut and loved to have her mouth used as humping and dumping ground.

If interested in next chapter...let me know.