The Accident

Story Info
Young man checks into C.U.M. Hospital.
1.4k words
4.26
115.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taste_tea
taste_tea
78 Followers

Authors note: This story contains many medical terms, which may not be correct. For correct usage and terminology, please consult your local physician.

* * * * *

He was riding along on his brand new Kawasaki when it happened. He saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen walking on the sidewalk. He noticed her ass swaying as he neared an intersection. He turned his head to follow her sweet looking ass around a corner and bam!

He woke up somewhat disoriented in a very bright place. After he looked around, he noticed that his left leg was hanging in some type of apparatus. Upon further inspection, he found that he was in a hospital bed. He must have made a lot of noise because as soon as he woke, an attractive black nurse walked in.

"Well Mr. Willcox we are glad you are finally awaken. It has been 37 hours since the accident."

"Accident, what accident?"

"Apparently you were broadsided by a van full of nuns, you were the only one hurt"

"Wow" said Harvey. He felt somewhat bad it was nuns considering what had caused the accident. "Where am I?"

"You are in Collins University Memorial," said his nurse. "Your fibula was shattered and now you have a pin in it, so you must be very careful from now on."

As she told him about the limitations of his injury he could not help but notice the tremendous swell of her humongous bosom. She was about 5'5'' with a dynamite figure. She had a pair of 44 ff tits with a 32-inch waist and 44-inch hips, an extended hourglass. He could literally see the strain on the buttons of her white nurses uniform trying to contain those magnificent breasts. The fabric was so tight that he could see her nipples through the shirt and bra. As he stared directly into her tits, he started to feel a familiar heat in his groin. "Well" she said in a matter of fact voice "it is time for your sponge bath." Uh oh, he thought. He wished she would go away so he could beat his meat. He knew it was the only way he was going to get rid of his erection. As she walked away to get her materials, all he could do was stare at her retreating ass. The fabric of her uniform was stretched tightly across her backside. The skirt was so tight, he could tell she was not wearing panties. His dick was fully erect now. He was pitching an open tent because of the short hospital gown.

When she came back, she immediately pulled the gown over his head. "Wow" she gasped "I didn't know they made them that big on white boys." He had always had fantasies about fucking a black woman and having one stare at his hard 9-inch cock was turning him on. He could see the light glisten off the pre cum that was seeping out of his prick hole. "Did that happen while you were staring at my breast when I was talking" she asked.

"Ye, ye, yes it did" he stammered.

"Well, it feels good to know that I have still got what it takes to turn a man on" she said, and started to wipe him down with the warm sponge. She seemed to avoid his turgid prick and wash everywhere but his pubic region. He could not help but feel disappointed. He figured this was going to be like one of those porn stories where any guy with a hard on is instantly fucked for no reason. As she washed him, she hummed to break up the silence. As she proceeded to give him a thorough cleaning, her tits brushed his body in several places. Once she brushed his raging dick with her tits. When she straightened, he could see the wet spot on her blouse where his pre cum had been transferred from his staff to her tits. "Now it is time to finish up," she said. He was so excited to see her grasp his rigid pole and start to soap it up. It felt so good to have her warm hands all over his manhood and balls. He was disappointed to have her take her hands off his crotch.

"Well," she said with her hands on her ample hips " I was sure that would have gone down by now, but I guess you are really turned on."

"It wouldn't be good to leave you like this because the gown would not cover that thick piece of meat, I guess I should help you out." He watched in appreciative fascination as she squeezed soap onto her hand and lubed up his cock and balls.

She started to slowly stroke his cock with one hand while she massaged his nuts with the other. The frequency of her strokes increased as she went along. She would do long strokes along the whole length and then shorter faster strokes right around the head. She licked her lips sexily and stared at his prick hungrily. "Come on big boy, momma's arm is getting tired cum for momma, cum for momma!" That got him so excited. He felt tremendous pressure in his nuts and then they tightened against his shaft. His imminent explosion surprised them both. His first shot went right over his left shoulder and splattered noisily on the backboard behind him. The next five thrust landed all over his chest and belly. "Wow, if you shoot like that from seeing looking at my tits, wait until I let you lick my soaking pussy, that is really going to set you off."

"Wait a minute" Harvey said " before we do that, shouldn't I at least know your name?"

"Lottabody, Eleanor Lottababody" she said. "It has been a long time since my husband left me, and I am getting tired of just masturbating."

"There is nothing like having a hard cock in your hand, it has got me all turned on."

"First thing," said Harvey, "I want to see your ass up close."

"I have never been with a black woman, and I want to see the famous ghetto booty up close." She helped him out of his traction with warnings to be careful, and told him to get on his knees at the head of the bed. She took off her shoes and climbed into the food of the bed and bent over so he could get a look at her wide ass. He put his hands all over her butt. He pushed her tight skirt up over her hips and began to massage her pussy. Her pussy had soaked right through her pantyhose. He loved the feel of her pussy lips through the silky fabric. He bent down and licked her pussy through her stockings. He found her swollen clit and began to flick it with his tongue. She emitted a louder and louder series of moans.

He loved the feel of her encased in nylons and the clean but musky smell of her ass and dripping pussy. Her panting and moaning became quicker and quicker and louder and louder. His cock was once again aching with a terrible load. As he sensed her impending orgasm, he stroked his cock. They climaxed together. He exploded all over her nylon-clad ass and her starched uniform back and she drenched out of her hose. He slapped her ass and rubbed the cum into her before she turned to face him. "Alright big boy" she announced "it is time to get you back up and into me."

She laid him on his back and began to peel her soaked hose off herself. She then unbuttoned her blouse and relieved it of its load. When she pulled down the top, he could see her huge areola though the sheer fabric of her bra. His flaccid dick immediately sprang back to life. She then took off her bra and released two of the most beautiful breast Harvey had ever seen, even in his big tit mags like Juggs and Busty Beauty. Without any pretext, she lowered herself onto his cock. She began to buck on his rigid pole and moan louder than ever. They both knew he would not last long, so she rode his meat for all it was worth. She screamed and was racked with the pleasure of orgasm after orgasm. He could not take the site of this so he blasted a load deep into her. She cleaned them both up with the sponge and put her hose and bra into the drawer next to the bed. She then told him that they were both full of the scent of sex and for him to keep them for later. They kissed deeply and passionately. She rushed of to her station but told him that she would definitely be back for more.

taste_tea
taste_tea
78 Followers