The Accident Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake gets another apology.
3k words
4.65
22.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake's phone buzzed. New text message. Opening it, he saw it was from Sarah, and said "Did you just get into an accident? I'm so sorry. You should come over."

It had been over a week since that day. Two girls had rear-ended him and brought him back to their place for an 'apology.' even thinking about it now, it sounded absurd.

His phone buzzed again. "Well?" it asked.

He quickly replied. "I'll be finishing up here in about 1/2 hour. That ok?"

What was he thinking? It was amazing and all.. a once in a lifetime experience. But he hadn't heard anything from them since the accident, other than the insurance company had both reports and was going through with his claim.

Buzz. "Jenn says she may make me start without you if you are late."

Jake's cock was already hard. "I won't be."

Work wrapped up and Jake was out of the door at 5:01, practically running for his car. He didn't expect to hear from Jenn and Sarah again - and in part of his mind he convinced himself it had all been some sort of dream.

As he pulled up to the house, he was nervous. Not that he wasn't easy on the eyes of the ladies, or didn't have his share of sexual experiences. But this was new to him Two women. Completely sexy. Bisexual. And they wanted another romp with him. Check that. did he really know that? Maybe they just wanted to hang out. He couldn't walk in there just expecting to get laid again.

He rang the doorbell tentatively. A couple seconds past. He considered ringing again when he heard Sara's voice yell out "Come in! Lock it behind you!"

He opened the door and turned, closing and locking it. No one was in the foyer and he could hear muffled noise coming from what he remembered was the bedroom. He walk in.

Jake stood, somewhat dumbfounded, cock immediately hard, pressing uncomfortably in his pants. Sarah was at the foot of the bed, strapon fucking Jenn, who was laying back on the bed, pulling at her nipples. Jenn had a strapon, as well, and the image struck Jake as oddly erotic.

"Well? Are you just going to stand there?" Jenn asked, breathlessly, "My fingers are getting tired and I really need a warm mouth to help out here."

The matter-of-factness jolted Jake out of his daze and he moved to the bed, quickly replacing Jenn's fingers with his lips and his own fingers as hers slid into his hair.

"Mmmm, that's nice, baby.. what took you so long?"

"Came.. as.. fast.. as.. I.. could.." Jake mumbled through Jenn's hard nipple pressed into his mouth.

"That's what she said.." giggle Sarah as she began to thrust back into Jenn, who cried out in pleasure. "C'mere, Jake.. take over for me."

Sarah slid out of Jenn, as she protested meekly and hurriedly helped Jake out of his pants, which were unceremoniously tossed across the floor. She grasped his rock-hard erection, sending shivers of pleasure through his body, and guiding him, lightly pulling, to Jenn's sopping wet pussy, and aimed the head right at her entrance. The harness for the strapon Jenn was wearing framed her lips, pouting them out, and the dildo stuck straight up.

Sarah moved behind Jake , still holding him, and guiding him inside Jenn. Jake could feel Sarah's strap-on slide against his leg, wet with juices, as she pressed up against him, hard nipples against his back, and pushed him inside Jenn. The sudden feeling of Jenn's warm, wet cunt surrounding him nearly sent him off immediately, and he used all his will to hold back as Sarah slide him in to the hilt.

Sarah step away, then climbed on the beg, straddling Jenn's chest. "Taste yourself, sweetie," she cooed, placing the dildo's tip at Jenn's lips, who opened up and readily began licking and sucking. Jake felt a little jealous, then almost smacked himself for thinking so - he was fucking her, not just getting a blowjob!

Getting some composure, Jake started to move his hips back and forth. Jenn was lost in herself. Sarah had been fucking her for the past 25 minutes, and kept backing off just before she came. She wrapped her legs around Jake, pulling him into herself. Her strap on was wagging around with each thrust, and kept slapping Jake across the stomach. Sarah had settled into a slow rhythm in and out of Jenn's mouth. Jenn encouraged Jake to speed up, who couldn't help himself at this point, anyway, and she felt her climax rise.

Jake heard Jenn moaning around the latex dick in her mouth, and felt her walls start to clench around his own dick. The need was so sudden, he couldn't hold back and without warning buried himself hard into Jenn, who cried out, Jake exploding inside her, sending her over the edge. Jenn locked her legs against Jake, pressing him against her strapon, which rubbed her clit more, sending her over once again. Sarah slid down Jenn's body and began to kiss her, their mouths crushing against each other, tongues dueling.

The three collapsed together on the bed, panting, skin light with sweat, air filled with sex, their hands caressing, exploring slowly, as they enjoyed the post euphoria.

"I thought I had a 1/2 hour," Jake joked.

"YOU gave yourself a half hour. We decided not to wait so long," Sarah giggled back.

"It's Sarah's fault, you know," Jenn chimed in, "She insisted on getting a little herself so she'd be nice a ready." Jenn grasped her strapon, stroking it a couple times to emphasize her point.

"Nothing like the real thing, though," Jake boasted.

"Well, I guess you'll have to be the judge of that," Sarah said coyly. Before Jake could think about it or reply, Sarah bent down, and flicked her tongue over his half-flaccid member, which responded in kind. Jenn reached up around his neck and brought him down for a slow, long kiss.

Sarah ran her tongue around the head of Jake's cock. Mmm.. it was better than a latex one in a few ways, but she wasn't going to say anything. The warmth, how she could get it to respond so quickly, tongue flicking along the underside of the head, and as it grew hard, sliding her lips over the top, so smooth, the mushroom shape letting her to slide over it, and lock her lips, and pull back a little without it slipping from her mouth. She smiled to herself as she heard Jake groan into Jenn's mouth, and began to lightly suck.

Jake's cock responded to Sarah's warm mouth, her tongue lightly flicking across the underside of the head. Jenn's fingers locked intertwined in his as they kissed, and guiding it over her body, their hands moving together, teasing her nipples, down over her stomach and then, Jake had forgotten, their hands reached her strapon.

Sarah's eyes had been watching and as Jake's hand brushed along the latex dildo, she slide her mouth further down Jake's cock. Jenn, at the same time, kissed him harder, sucking his tongue into her mouth, kissing him roughly. Her hand over the back of Jake's, she slowly wrapped his hand around the dildo and began to stroke it. It was still wet from being inside Sarah, and their hands easily slide up and down its length.

Jake was perplexed, but the sensations from Sarah's mouth, and Jenn's kissing, he decided to just go with it.. it was just Jenn's hand stroking, anyway, and oh god, Sarah suddenly took him into her throat, and he could feel her nose pressed into his pubic hairs.

Jenn pulled away for a moment. She repositioned, putting her mound in front of Jake's face, then yanked at Sarah's legs until they were around her head. The three of them now in a triangle. Jake began to lick at Jenn's wet, hairless pussy, as she ran her fingers through his hair, pulling him closer. When he was fully engaged, she reached for his hand again, and wrapped it around her strapon.. when he let go of it, she pulled her pussy away a little and put his hand back on the dildo, then pressed her mound up against his face again.

Jake got the hint, and, already in a sexual haze from what Sarah was doing to him, gave in and wrapped his hand around the dick over his head. Looking up past it, Jenn was doing the same, slowly stroking Sarah's cock as she licked her shaved pussy.

Sarah worked down on Jake's cock, feeling him harden more at her touch. Running her tongue over him, she traced the bulging veins, feeling him squirm under her. She looked down, aching at Jenn's tongue as she parted her. Jenn's hand stroking the shaft of the dildo, pressing down with her stroke so it teased her exposed clit.

Sarah slowly swirled her tongue around Jake's engorged cock, down, sucking on his balls. She mimicked Jenn and Jake stroking the strapons, and ran her tongue down further. Jake jumped a bit when her tongue ran over his tight ass, but she stroked him a little quicker for a moment and he settled back into licking Jenn.

Jenn watched Sarah work, her own tongue between the folds of Sarah's inner lips, savoring her taste. Harder, she willed Sarah, watching as Sarah worked her tongue slowly into Jake's ass. Jenn was rewarded by Jake's tongue suddenly delving deeper into her, and he began to stroke her dildo faster, massaging her clit.

Jake was beyond reason with euphoria. Sarah's tongue was probing his ass, and her hand was slowly keeping his cock on edge. Jenn's pussy was leaking fragrant juices over his lips, soaking his cheeks. He was lost in a haze of sexuality when Jenn suddenly pulled away, rolling him over on his back. About to protest, she quickly slid his cock into her hot mound, easily taking him to the hilt.

She barely moved on top of him, keeping him frustrated, as Sarah stopped licking his ass and appeared above his head. Jenn opened her mouth and Sarah began to slowly face fuck her roommate, as Sarah's open lips beckoned to Jake, transfixed and stuck between Sarah's thighs.

"Mmm, " Sarah cooed, "Get it nice and wet, Jenn.. we want to make sure it's nice and lubed before going in that ass..."

Jake thrust upwards, remembering the last time, and the feeling of the dildo stroking his cock while he was inside Jenn. Jenn pressed down, keeping him from moving, as Sarah pulled the head from her lips, a string of saliva stretching out and dripping down.

Jenn leaned down, pressing all her weight onto Jake, kissing him roughly. Her hard nipples pressed into his chest and he tried to embrace her, but she grabbed his arms and pinned him to the bed. At the same time, he felt Sarah licking his ass and he darted his tongue into Jenn's mouth in response, anticipating the feeling of Sarah fucking her roomate's ass again against his rock hard dick.

In a split second, he became aware of the feeling of something pressing against is now open hole. Sarah's tongue work had loosened him and he realized she had her strapon pressed against his ass! He began to push up, but Jenn held him down.

"Now it's your turn baby," Jenn said, "I know you're going to love it."

Sarah grabbed one of his legs and felt her put it over her shoulder as she press against him. Jenn rotated her hips just as the head popped into him and he groan in pleasure. Jake felt his ass stretch slightly, lubed and already relaxed from the girls' licking. He felt the tip of the dildo resting at his entrance, keeping him open, and a mix of panic and lust swirled through his mind.

Jenn's tongue explored his mouth, and he tried to speak, "Wait.." came out mumbled, and he couldn't repress a groan of pleasure as Jenn tightened her pussy around his cock, squeezing, massaging it.

Jenn pulled her mouth from his for a moment, looking him in the eyes, "See, baby? Just relax and you'll be rewarded.." She squeezed his cock again to emphasize her point and felt Sarah press forward just a little bit at the same time. He couldn't help himself from moaning again, cutting off his protest, and then Jenn's mouth was on his again, her hands roaming his chest, rolling his nipples between her fingers.

Sarah pressed forward slowly, just an inch, then two disappearing inside Jake's stretched ass. She slowly pulled out, leaving the bulbous head of the dildo in, smiling at the skin rimming Jake's hole pulling at her. She then slid forward, and a little more disappeared into Jake before she felt resistance again. Slowly, back and forth she worked into his ass, a little deeper each time as his man pussy relaxed a little more.

Jake, pinned to the bed by Jenn could hardly move. Each time Sarah pulled back and slid back in, his hips were pulled back and forth, moving his cock slowly in and out Jenn's wet cunt. The dildo didn't hurt, but was slightly uncomfortable, unfamiliar. Each time , though, the pleasure along his cock overrode anything, as well as Jenn's hands pinching and pulling his nipples.

Sarah watched in pleasure as a little more of the strapon disappeared with her strokes.. it lightly grazing her clit each time maddeningly. She needed more contact, this was an excruciating tease, and she was getting wetter and more turned on just with the situation. And then suddenly on her next slow thrust, Jake's ass relaxed and she slid all the way forward, burying into the hilt, the harness pressing hard up against her clit and her stomach pressing up against Jenn's tight ass.

Jake groaned, feeling the dildo slid against his prostrate and feeling fuller than he imagined possible. He felt his ass spasm lightly, pulling at the cock in his ass, and he moaned again.

"MMMmm.. he likes it!" Sarah exclaimed, feeling Jake's ass pull at the dildo. She pulled all the way back, leaving just the head inside Jake, then slid forward again, burying her cock in him. Sarah began to quicken his pace, reveling in the feeling of the strapon's nubs pressing harder against her clit each time. Gripping Jake's hips, she started to fuck him harder and faster as she felt her orgasm begin to build.

Jake's hands gripped at the sheets as Sarah began to bare down on him. Each time she slammed into him, he was forced to thrust up into Jenn, who timed herself to press down against Jake. Faster and harder Sarah's pace became, sweat begin to coat all their bodies, Jake's cock sheathed inside Jenn. Jake felt like his cock kept growing and getting harder, and felt himself building towards his orgasm. His body shuddered each time Sarah pounded into him and Jenn slammed down. He could feel Jenn's wetness spilling down over his balls, down the crack of his ass, and felt it lubricate him even more.

Jake felt himself going over the edge and his ass began to spasm wildly, and he felt himself cumming, except he wasn't coming.. His cock was as hard as ever and he could tell in the haze of his mind that his cock was still waiting to explode. Gripping the sheets, his entire body was wracked with an orgasm that wasn't an orgasm.

Sarah noticed the different tension against the strapon. "He's coming Jenn! Yes, baby, feel me fucking that ass.. take it all!" She was so close, and then she was climaxing, her pussy convulsing, liquid running down her legs. She kept pumping away, and was quickly rewarded as a second orgasm overwhelmed her.

Jenn immediately started slamming down and riding Jake's full length. She could tell he was in the midst of a powerful assgasm, and wanted to double his pleasure. Gripping and ungripping her muscles with each stroke, she worked Jake's hard member for all it was worth. Jake, cresting with the sensations centered on hi prostrate suddenly felt the center move and his cock exploded, and he thrashed about, overcome by the sudden and violent pleasure he had never felt before. His cock and ass pulsing, he kept coming, and felt Jenn's pussy suddenly grip him tighter and begin to orgasm in waves.

Jenn suddenly stopped moving, her fingers digging into Jake's chest as her orgasm hit. Jake's cumm was already pouring out from her when she began to squirt, spraying up Jake's chest, and back, hitting Sarah, and coating everything around her.

Jenn collapsed on top of Jake, and their arms wrapped around each other. Jake was lost in a daze, near passing out, but he felt Sarah, still buried in him, lay on top of Jenn, all of them wrapped together.

Jenn slowly rolled off Jake, her cum covering both their bodies. She turned to kiss him, then pulled away, kissing Sarah deeply. Jake's cock, still semi-hard slid easily from her over lubricated cunt with a loud squelching. Licking and kissing, Jenn slurped up their mixed juices from Jake, working her way to his cock, which made him shudder, it being over sensitive after his thorough fucking.

Sarah moved slightly, and he was immediately reminded of the dildo still in his ass, and his cocked jumped a little. The girls giggled. "Told you that you'd like it," Sarah cooed, rocking back and forth slowly. The pleasure ran through Jake's body as Sarah slowly stroked in and out of him again. Short, back and forth strokes, gradually getting longer and even slower until suddenly the strapon popped from his ass.

Jake groaned, feeling empty, and Sarah giggled again. "Mm.. you're so stretched and open, baby.." she lustfully said, before leaning down and sticking her tongue into his open hole. Jake marveled.. it felt like her whole tongue was in his ass at least a couple inches and he shuddered, his ass gripping Sarah's tongue.

Jenn's sucking on his cock and Sarah's tongue exploring his open ass was too much, and Jake came once again.

The girls climbed into bed alongside him, and they cuddled up together.

As Jake drifted off, exhausted, Jenn licked his ear and whispered, "And we have so much more apologies we owe you..."