The Accident Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

Nancy pulled on my shaft and soon the head was pressing into that little beckoning hole. The heat, the tightness, and the feel of her muscles drawing me deeper just about made me cum before I was half way in. I stopped pressing in, hoping to hold off. Nancy had other ideas, and with a groan, shoved backwards, onto my shaft.

Fully imbedded in her ass, I was fighting my orgasm, wanting to savor this feeling for a bit yet. It was a battle of wills almost, as Nancy was trying to push and pull on my shaft and I was just moving with her, trying to keep still for a moment.

"FUCK ME. YOU FUCKER. FUCK MY ASS. Come on John...Take my ass. Make me your bitch."

At first she shook me up as she was almost yelling at me. That was just enough to keep me from cumming too soon. As she calmed down and spoke a bit quieter, I began to thrust in and out of her hot and oh-so-tight hole. Nancy was crying and moaning, trying to make me go faster, harder, and in full thrusts. I was trying for shorter thrust, and also to be gentle.

It became obvious, even to me, that she wanted me to ram her ass and pile drive her into submission. So, after realizing that I would hold off for a bit in my orgasm, I began to give her what she wanted.

"You want me to fuck your ass Nancy? Huh Bitch? You want me to ram my cock into your tight little asshole bitch?"

"YES. Take me. Make me your bitch. Yes...fuck my ass. Take me. Uh...oh...yessss."

I rammed in and out of her harder and faster, as she moaned louder and then began to cry out. Her orgasm was overtaking her, and I was getting close myself.

With a few hard thrusts I began to cum, and as my hot white seed shot into her tightness, she groaned and pushed back hard on my shaft. Reaching around, I pulled and pinched on her nipples as she began to shake underneath me. Just as she really got into her orgasm, I finished mine, and began to thrust in and out harder and faster. Nancy was almost screaming in her need, and I was trying to meet her demands.

"FUCK...ME..HARDER...HARDER. OH YESSSS...I'M YOURS...I'M YOUR B-B-BITCH."

I was going as fast as I could and her ass muscles were just about to squeeze my cock off, she was gripping me so tight. For a second I was worried about her actually doing some damage, but then she shot over her plateau, and collapsed under me.

I stayed with her as she sprawled out, and then, after catching my breath, I rolled to one side. She looked into my eyes.

"First time my ass. You've done this before. Man, I am your bitch forever now. God...you were wonderful."

"No, really, your ass is the first ass I have ever fucked. It was...amazing."

"Damn John. Your cock is just right for taking me and making me shake the world. Oh baby...I am glad I met you."

I was uncomfortable with her praise and after some thought I began to wonder why the most intense sexual experience of my life was causing me to have second thoughts. We lay around for a bit, then showered, where Nancy showed me her genuine gratitude by sucking my cock and swallowing my whole load. Then I left for home.

The next day I was having all sorts of doubts about me, about Nancy and about where and what I was doing here. I felt guilty for having gone to bed with a woman. A sexy and beautiful woman that wasn't my wife. I had to face the facts...I still loved my wife. Like it or not, that great sex had made me feel like a lousy excuse of a man. It had changed nothing other than to make me aware that I felt no revenge, no satisfaction.

I avoided any place where I might run into Nancy for a few days, before I realized that I at least owed her an explanation. I called her up and made a dinner date. It was a rough date for me. After I started to talk to her about how I was feeling, she had begun to cry. I felt bad, now having hurt someone I liked...and I felt like I had used her.

As she left, refusing my offer of a ride home, I felt doubly bad. She had been hurt, and I hadn't been able to handle this whole thing very well. Kicking myself, I stood up to go pay the bill. Just as I turned, I was shocked to see Sue sitting at a table fairly close to where Nancy and I had been. She had a stricken look and wouldn't make eye contact with me at all.

I almost ran from the restaurant, now having all kinds of guilt feelings deep inside. My wife had seen me with another woman. I had hurt that woman in a most serious way. I hated myself. I hated Sue too. If she had remained faithful, none of this would ever have happened.

The next few weeks were hell for me. Sue wasn't answering her phone, work went to hell, and at night sitting alone in my apartment, I was driving myself crazy. Beating myself up over how things with Nancy had turned out, and wondering about Sue.

I was still so angry over her cheating on me I would feel the muscles in my back and neck tense every time I would remember that night in the ER. Muscles demanding that I do something very...physical to one person. Mr. Samuels. I had to watch myself constantly for going out to find that asshole and doing something that would really mess up my life.

Headaches began to haunt me, probably from the tension I was suffering. Each day became a nightmare. Me, alone, against the world. I hated my life, and the reason I had come to this life too. I finally ended up having to go into a doctor for the headaches. He listened to my reasoning for the tension, then after giving me a prescription for some muscle relaxants, also told me to go see another doctor. A shrink.

All I knew was I was in pain and needed to do something. I went to the shrink who began my long journey back to the living. Three months after that, I was feeling better, and actually able to put some of the pain behind. Then, the test came.

I arrived at my apartment one night, after a long hard day at work, and saw Sue's car sitting in front. Walking into the front yard, she got out and ran to catch up to me.

"John...we need to talk. We can't go on like this. I...I need you. I want you home with me. Either that or we need to call it quits."

Stunned I stood there, keys in my hand and unable to think of a single thing to say. I wanted to take her in my arms and hold her close to me. I had missed her so much. Yet, I also wanted to slap her silly for having done what she had done to us too.

"All right. Lets talk. Come on in. I'll make some coffee."

Sue looked at me uncertainly. I could see she was wary of my possibly getting physical with her and maybe hurting her too. I shrugged and just opened the front door. Holding it open for her, until she finally made up her mind and walked past me, into my apartment.

"Look, I know that I hurt you...too much. I've seen you around, seen how you have looked and acted. You have to believe that I am truly sorry about all this. John...I still love you. I know about that...that..."

"Her name is Nancy. We are no longer an item. The day you saw us together in the restaurant was the day I told her that I couldn't see her anymore."

"What?"

"You saw her leave. She was in tears. Do you think that I had asked her to move in with me or perhaps marry me? Her tears were because I broke it off with her before she really got hurt. It hurt me too. All I could think about...We had sex...and..."

The words were getting harder and harder to say out loud. Sue's face showed a mix of anger and sorrow. A sadness that I had never seen in her eyes. The more I tried to explain, the worse it got, for both of us.

"So...you're saying it's over between us too John? Is that it?"

"No. I'm not saying it's over between us Sue. I don't know what is between us, and I don't know what to do. I love you, yet I hate you in the same breath. I have never felt this way and it has caused me to lose sleep, and also to have to go see a shrink."

"A shrink? You? God, you're seeing a shrink over all of this too?"

"What do you mean...too?"

"I've been going to a shrink... too. I saw that what I had done to you...to us...was not a normal act of a loving wife. I figured out that I needed to see what had caused my lapse other than some schoolgirl need to be complimented. It had to be more than that."

"So...we're both seeing shrinks. How have your visits gone?"

"I've found out some things. I at least know part of why I did what I did. I'm not excusing myself mind you...but I know how I let it all happen at least. How to...not act on those type of feelings again."

"Yeah? Well, I'm not having any breakthroughs...but I have been learning how to cope. It hasn't been easy."

I poured Sue some coffee and we both sat at the kitchen table and for the first time, logically and calmly discussed our whole problem. We didn't arrive at any solutions other than we would talk and keep talking for a while. As she left that night, I reflexively reached out and hugged her close to me. Feeling her heart beating wildly as I held her close. Too close.

Breaking away, she looked into my eyes with an unfathomable something...and then turned and walked quickly away. I stood at the door for quite some time, thinking. Why I had hugged her was something I couldn't explain. I had needed that hug though. I really had needed that hug.

That night I had a wet dream. A schoolboy, full fledged wet dream. I had to actually change my sheets in the middle of the night. All I could remember was that it involved Sue and me. Having some of the hottest sex we had ever had. The next morning I felt drained, but like I had a future after all. For the first time in a long time, I was thinking of the future in not so bleak terms.

Sue and I continued to meet roughly three times a week, and slowly but surely, a bond had been re-established between us. It was a different type of bond now, but we were still drawn together. One night, after we had actually joked and kidded each other quite a bit, I mentioned how nice it would be to be living together again someday.

Sue looked at me with a longing and deeply disturbing gaze and said the same thing...only with more of a meaning to it than I had delivered.

"I'd really like to be together with you again John. Fully and completely. I don't want to lose you again. Ever."

I sat there like a big dummy, not sure of what I should or even could do next. Sue left right after that statement and I spent the rest of the night unable to sleep. Deep down I wanted to be with her and have her be my wife again. Deep down I was also fearful of being hurt by her too. I could see that I still had some very deep issues with her having cheated on me. Very deep issues.

I wondered at times what she had been thinking every time she had been with that asshole. I wondered if we got back together, would I be able to put that behind me? Would I always be wondering if I was being compared in some way? The more I thought about it the more questions began to come up. I realized that I was not yet ready to reconcile with Sue. Not quite yet.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers
12