The Accident Ch. 04

Story Info
Chris completes the family.
3.5k words
4.57
137.1k
144

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris's mother wanted to invite her sister over the very next day. The weather was supposed to be bright and sunny again so Laura thought it best to bring Cynthia over under the pretense of enjoying the pool. Initially Chris had some reservations about this as he wasn't confident he would be able to influence the minds of three people at once. The evening before his aunt visited he thought long and hard about it and he believed it would be fine so he gave his mother the go ahead and she made the phone call almost immediately. Chris listened in as his aunt readily agreed to come swim the next afternoon and said she would welcome the break from the day to day grind. There was more to the conversation with his aunt explaining how miserable she was and how her husband Rick was surely cheating on her with one of his secretaries. Laura listened but did not offer advice, merely support and the promise that the following day would be better.

That night Chris slept alone to the chagrin of his sister and mother but he wanted to focus. He made sure that both of his girls were very sleepy so that they would be well rested in the morning. Then he decided to meditate and ran through several scenarios on how the events of the next day might go. He also began to question himself: Am I abusing this? Am I becoming something I would hate? Why haven't I used this for good at all yet? Late into the night, these thoughts heavy on his conscience, he finally drifted off to sleep.

The first thing he felt when he awoke the next morning was a soft mouth sucking on his hard member. He didn't open his eyes right away he simply lay still and enjoyed the attention for the moment. The mouth on his cock grew more insistent and he felt fingers on his balls gently rolling and caressing his heavy sac, he was being sucked and stroked skillfully. Finally he opened his eyes to see his mother's flaxen locks framing her face, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked her son and Master's manhood.

"Mmmm good morning My slave mother," he whispered to her and she replied by squeezing his balls once gently while increasing the suction in her mouth, her tongue slid along the sensitive vein on the underside of his shaft. It took Chris only a moment more before he came hard and growled his pleasure. The hot seed sprayed into the back of her throat and she wantonly sucked it all down until there was no cum left in his cock then she licked the tip clean and kissed the head.

"I love your cock my Master, its so wonderfully thick and hard," she purred to her son. "I dreamt about it last night," she blushed as she moved up over top of her son and spread her thighs above his hips, she guided his still hard phallus with her hand and slid her dripping cunt down the thick length then slowly rotated her hips and moaned. Her hands moved sensuously up her own belly to her large tits, she cupped and squeezed them then moaned even louder as she began to bounce up and down on her son and Master's cock. Her pace quickened as her passion increased and Chris watched and marveled at the transformation of this woman from his lovely and chaste mother to this needy wanton fucktoy gyrating above him. Her fingers played across her breasts then came to rest upon her dusky nipples. She gripped the hard little nubs then pinched and twisted and moaned louder.

"Ride my cock. Take it nice and deep in your cunt mother, welcome it back where it belongs," he whispered hotly to her and grabbed her ass firmly. He dug his fingers into her flesh which made her writhe in pleasure and she ground her clit down onto his hard abs and brought herself to an intense orgasm. Chris could feel her pussy tighten on his cock then it gushed wetness all over his balls while she shrieked in delight. Her fingers were pinching and twisting her own nipples, her head was thrown back in the throws of bliss, her chest was heaving as she came... It was a moment Chris would never forget and the best part of it; he hadn't had to command it at all. It was all her own doing.

That afternoon came quickly. Chris and Tina were outside in their deck chairs again but this time Tina was simply naked. Chris was in his board shorts and their mother was wearing a skimpy black bikini with a thong bottom. It was one she had worn long ago when she was a single woman and now she wore it for her son and Master so that he might be proud of his sexy mother. The thin strip of material that disappeared between his mother's luscious ass cheeks did more to reveal her treasures than conceal them and Chris found himself getting aroused again just at the sight of his mom's charms. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the way her labia seemed to swallow the string.

Cynthia, his mother's sister, arrived a little after one o'clock and she strolled out onto the pool deck much the way his mother had the day before. She did not notice Chris and Tina right away as they were off to the side but instead she kicked her flip-flops off and dipped a toe into the pool before she turned around to greet them all. Chris caught her eye right away and looked into her mind. He could see the surprise at how Tina was naked and the equal surprise at what Laura was wearing, then she remembered that Chris really couldn't see. Still, the inappropriate dress of her niece was almost enough to send her running for her car but Chris calmed her mind and took that thought away. He suggested that it was perfectly natural for Tina to be naked in her own back yard and for Laura to be wearing a skimpy thong bikini. It was a very good thing in fact and, with Chris's help, Cynthia decided it would be acceptable for her to be naked too.

"Do you mind if I strip out of my clothes Laura?" she asked her sister nonchalantly, as though she had done it a thousand times before.

"Not at all sis, go right ahead," Laura waved a hand at her as she reclined on one of the deck chairs, her feet propped up on the chair itself, knees slightly bent, the black bikini bottoms disappearing into his mother's mound. Revealing to all that she was smooth and bare below.

From behind the cover of his sunglasses Chris observed his aunt as she got naked in front of them. She had a similar build to his mother though her breasts were slightly larger. She was in amazing shape just like his mom, the benefits of yoga he was certain. Chris could see where his sister got her flaming red hair it was definitely a genetic trait from his mother's side of the clan. His aunt's top came off and he marvelled at those amazing tits. The areola were a coral shade and were larger than his mother's but not by much, the nipples topping her pale peaks were delicate and small and he hungered to suck upon them. As his aunt stepped out of her shorts he could see the thin landing strip of red hair that led down to her pussy lips. Those lips were larger than his mother's or Tina's and they stuck out slightly but not in an unattractive way. It made his aunt look aroused all the time though and Chris had to try hard not to smile as his cock grew even harder in his board shorts. He decided he liked her pale skin and fiery mane and that it was fitting for her. He added another thought to his aunt's mind and she settled in the same spot where his mother had lain down the day before so that he could view her treasures. She was in almost the exact same position and Chris had a completely unobstructed sight line of his aunt's cunt and ass. He observed and admired and enjoyed.

"Mom why don't you see if Aunt Cyn wants some sunblock rubbed on her so she won't burn?" he suggested.

"Good idea sweetie," his mother flashed him a wicked, knowing grin and rose gracefully from her chair to get the lotion. She grabbed it up from the plastic table nearby and alighted nimbly at the side of her sister. Cynthia looked up briefly, smiled, then laid her head back down as Laura poured some sunblock into her own hand then began to rub it into Cynthia's shoulders.

Tina leaned over to watch and grinned at her brother then spread her legs and pointed to her pussy, she showed her Master how wet and horny she was. Chris could see the slickness of her sex and he slowly untied his board shorts then shimmied out of them. His smooth cock was throbbing and stiff already. It was full of blood and it was pulsing in time with his heartbeat. His sister could not take her eyes off of it as she began to stroke her bare little pussy lips. Chris reclined back in his deck chair, his eyes were travelling back and forth from his sister to his aunt and mother. His mother's hands were moving down his aunt's back, rubbing the sunblock in then his mother moved down further and started to cover his aunt's bottom. Chris waited for his aunt to protest and as the thought started to bubble up he quieted it. He could already tell his mother was excited and there was a faint shimmer of glistening dew upon her parshly exposed labia. She slowly and methodically worked her way down her sister's leg then back up, she repeated this on the other leg spending much of her time on her sister's inner thighs. Each time the thought that this was inappropriate bubbled up in Cynthia's mind Chris took it away and replaced it with a thought of relaxation and he slowly built up his aunt's excitement. He then delved deeper into his aunt's mind looking for signs of abuse or trauma but found none. With only a few suggestions he lead her mind gently to a point where his mother, his sister, or himself would be able to have sex with her.

Chris stood up and walked slowly over to where his mother was massaging his aunt's ass and running her fingers down to stroke his aunt's engorged labia. He could see how wet his aunt was.

"Part her ass cheeks mom, I want to see her asshole," he commanded his mother and she obeyed. Laura gripped Cyn's ass cheeks and spread them wide and Chris smiled, pleased. His aunt's anus was smooth and barely crinkled but it was a duskier shade of the coral on her areola that he found arousing in dirty way. His aunt moaned and turned her head to see him standing over her, his swollen phallus jutting lewdly at her ass. "Does she like her ass fucked the same way you do?" he asked his mother.

"Yes Master, she loves her ass fucked just like mommy does," his mom replied in a sultry tone, her eyes half glazed with lust already. She knew that her sister Cynthia liked it. They had traded confidences from a very young age and told each other about all their firsts. So Laura knew everything that Cyn liked and vice versa.

"Hold her ass cheeks apart while I fuck your sister's asshole then," he growled and mounted his aunt, the head of his cock pushed firmly to her anus as his aunt moaned and rolled her hips up towards the invading cock head. She whimpered a moment as the tip parted the tight muscle of her sphincter then settled inside. The lotion coating her anal rim allowed Chris to push his cock easily in and out of his aunt's ass but he started off slow and easy. He knew to let his aunt adjust and to help her ass stretch he gave her more of his cock steadily until he pressed his balls firmly against her pale, slippery ass cheeks.

Yes,he thought,another woman to be my slave. She will be under my control just like my sister and my mother. My slave aunt,he liked the sound of that.

"Your asshole is nice and tight aunt Cyn," he whispered down to her as his mother obediently kept Cynthia's ass cheeks spread widely. His sister had come over and joined them, she stood beside the deck chair and rubbed her young cunt as she watched her brother and Master start to assfuck their aunt. Chris enjoyed the way his sister played with her pussy and loved watching her do it.

"Good girl sis, stroke that tight little cunt for your Master. I want to watch you play with your pussy while I make aunt Cyn into My newest slave," he locked his eyes on his sister and she moaned as she obeyed her brother and Master. Once again he hadn't to issue a mental command, she obeyed because she wanted to.

His aunt moaned softly, "It's been so long since anyone used it ...."she groaned louder, "oh fuck it feels so good. Give me all that dick Chris," she started to beg. She could not believe the words coming out of her mouth. It felt like she was a stranger in her own body and suddenly she had no control of it. Chris seized upon her mind and made it submit to his desires and whims. He made it alright for her to fuck her nephew and for her nephew to fuck his sister or his mother. As far as she was concerned her nephew could fuck any woman and that was as it should be. "Pump that tight asshole ," she cooed to him, "pump it hard and deep." She gasped and turned her head to watch her niece Tina play with herself. The sight of her sister's daughter's pussy so close enflamed Cynthia even more.

Chris needed no more encouragement and started to pound into his aunt's anus. It gripped and pulled at the taut skin of his cockshaft in a way that made his balls churn and he knew he would not last long in his aunt's ass.She must teach all My slaves this technique of hers.

"You're mine now aunt Cyn. You're my slave," he hissed to her, "you will always be my incestuous fuck toy along with my mother and my sister. The three of you are part of my harem now and forever. You will never be jealous of each other or of any other woman I bring to the harem. You will always want for my happiness above all won't you?" he growled and stabbed into her asshole over and over until she was howling her agreement and her obedience.

"Yes Master! I will be your slave! I will be your whore Master!" she cried in joy and pleasure and relief. She was so happy to feel so loved especially by her stud of a nephew and his huge cock. Out of reflex she clamped down on his cock as she came hard and this triggered his orgasm as well. He let out a loud yell of pleasure and emptied his balls into his aunt. His sister came hard at the same time, then and her knees gave out and she sat down hard on the deck chair next to his aunt. His mother leaned in and kissed his shoulder, his arm, anywhere she could reach.

"Oh my son and Master," she purred," you are so good to your slaves. I knew my sister would love your cock almost as much as I do."

"I do," his aunt Cyn agreed, "I love your strong young cock," she panted, "especially in my asshole." She ground her ass back up into him against to emphasize this point.

"We have talked aunt Cyn and we want you to come live here with us. You shouldn't be away from us," he told her as he slowly pulled his cock from her well used ass. His mother immediately leaned in and sucked the seed from her son's shaft. Her tongue was soft and supple and his aunt watched mesmerized by the site of her sister sucking on her own son's tool. It didn't matter to Cynthia that her sister was sucking the cock of her own son or that Tina was watching and smiling. All that mattered was that Chris was happy and that his cock was well cared for by these three women. She knew that she would do whatever Chris wanted and she would always be his beloved harem girl.

"I would love that," she found herself agreeing to her Master's command. Her waste of a husband could just fuck off for all she cared. She could not stop staring at her nephew's beautiful cock and the way her sister sucked it so lovingly. She wanted to do the very same thing and she couldn't believe how good she suddenly felt. This was exactly where she belonged and she knew it. To her surprise her sister pushed her back down onto the deck chair and spread her ass cheeks back open then started to gently lick around her anus. She moaned in pleasure as Laura rimmed her and she enjoyed how her sister's tongue felt as it invaded her asshole, looking for their Master's cum. Cyn's mind blanked and she got lost in the erotic incestuous pleasure of it all.

She awoke sometime later as the sun was setting. Her eyes felt heavy but she sat up and looked around. Her niece was asleep in the deck chair next to her and just as naked as she was. For a moment she had thought the afternoon had been a dream but it came rushing back to her and suffused her with a feeling of warmth and bliss. Immediately she moistened between her thighs. As she turned the other way she saw Chris sitting on her other side and her sister just beyond him. They were both relaxing and reading. The feeling of belonging overwhelmed her and she felt tears in her eyes. Out of need she moved beside her Master, she knelt down next to Chris and put her head in his lap to kiss the cock of her Master.

"Thank you," she said with a soft sob as she kissed the beautiful shaft, "thank you for taking me in Master and welcoming me."

Chris was surprised at the depth of emotion in his aunt's voice but he put his hand down into the wavy curls of her long red hair and stroked it gently, soothingly. "Thank you for becoming Mine aunt Cyn. I will cherish you and keep you safe always. You will never be ignored with Me." The sudden feeling of her love...her devotion, nearly overwhelmed Chris and he had a moment of clarity where he realized that he would cherish these women and keep them safe. They may be his slaves but he loved them and they loved him. " I will be a good man Aunt Cyn. I will be good to you and Tina and mom and take care of you three. Whatever it takes." His voice was thick with emotion and his eyes were intense as he made his vow to her.

She smiled and kept kissing his cock then worked her way down to his balls, her lips pressed against them first then her tongue and he opened his thighs so that she could worship obediently. His mother joined them and moved down by his other leg and joined her. Both of them were sucking, licking and kissing his cock and it grew swollen with need once again. As he watched the two sisters would make out with his cock between them then take turns sucking the head and the shaft until finally he gripped both of them by the hair and fired jet after jet of his cum on their faces.

"I mark you both as Mine. My property. My slaves that I love and adore," he groaned as each of them moaned in turn. Almost as one they turned to each other and licked his cum from the other's face.Everything is going exactly as I hoped. Now I just need keep this up through college and the rest of my life,he laughed at himself. Both of the slaves kneeling at his side looked up at him adoringly and he knew that he would always treasure them even as he knew he would add more to his harem over time. The trick would be keeping a balance. Chris was sure he could pull it off.