The Accidental Gigolo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarshAlien
MarshAlien
2,704 Followers

"Do you mind?" Mom asked, staring over at us.

"Oh, they're just practicing," I said. "They're afraid that Laura's gonna have another deep throat contest when she beats you."

Mom angrily turned back to the game. I looked down to see the girls whispering to each other, each with one of their hands gripping my cock as if they were about to get into an argument over who got to sing the next song at a karaoke bar. Finally, though, they both nodded. Natalie stood up, Pam dropped to the floor.

"Oh, God," I moaned. Natalie had straddled me, facing the table of course, and as Pam held my cock in place, she had slowly dropped down to my lap. Pam released my cock as Laura's pussy swallowed it, and now I could feel my beautiful French teacher's lips encircling one of my balls and starting to suck.

"Terry!"

"Mother, shut the fuck up. If you win you can give all the fucking orders you want. How's it going, Laura?"

I peered around Natalie, trying not to do anything to interfere with her rhythm. I was very pleased to see my mother down to her bra and skirt again. Laura, still naked, had a sizeable pile of chips in front of her.

I had watched all three women play poker, both during our Sunday game and during the individual tutorials during the week. Natalie was an indifferent, mostly uninterested player, as happy to win as she was to lose. Pam was far more aggressive, but not quite as good at bluffing as the others and certainly not as good at calculating the strength of her hand. Laura was by far the best, and I could think of only one reason for her early exit from this evening's game. She actually wanted to lose. She didn't want to be in charge for the entire weekend. Where's the fun in being a dominant submissive?

But there was one person she would play seriously, one person to whom she desperately wanted not to lose. And now she had a chance to play her. For years, she had watched my mother, the woman with the better figure, the better job, the seemingly better marriage. This was Laura's weekend. And as I watched, she gleefully raked in yet another pot, forcing my mother to strip off her bra in disgust.

"Mmm, nice boobies, DeeDee," Natalie said from in front of me. "Sorry, I meant breasts."

"Yours are breasts, love," I kissed her on the back of her neck. "Hers can be boobies."

"Or hooters," Natalie giggled.

"That's it, bitch," Mom jumped to her feet, her hooters jiggling back and forth. "Get off my son, you little whore."

"Sit down, DeeDee," Laura said sharply. "Trust me, your son has absolutely no interest in fucking you. But if you don't park your ass in that chair in the next ten seconds, when I win this game, I'm gonna go upstairs and flush your little tube of K-Y down the john, and then I'm going to take your little strapon and fuck the shit out of it."

Clearly taken aback by her former suitemate's venom, Mom parked her ass as instructed.

"Good girl," Pam applauded Laura.

"Don't you girls have something more important to do?" I asked.

Laughing, Pam and Natalie went back to what they were doing before. In another ten minutes my mother was sitting naked at the card table. Ten minutes after that, Laura gave her first order.

"I want to see the video," she said.

"Why?"

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Sorry, ma'am," I said. "Excuse me, ladies."

Laura, Pam, and Natalie watched the video with growing disgust. I watched Mom, sitting on the floor in front of the three women on the couch. Laura was right, I really didn't have any interest in becoming sexually involved with my mother. That was just kind of, well, gross. Seeing her humiliated and punished? I could do that. But fucking her? No way. I did have to admit, though, that my buddies were right. She was a very attractive woman. A nice firm butt, well-toned legs, and nicely sized, er, boobies. And she was a woman who owned a tube of lube, a vibrator, and a strapon set. This could actually turn into a rather enjoyable weekend.

The ladies were seething by the time the tape ended. So maybe it wasn't going to be that enjoyable for Mom.

Chapter 10: The Accidental Menage, Part III

"God damn it," I screamed at her. "Just bend over and fucking stick it in!"

"I can't," my mother turned her tear-streaked face toward me and sobbed in abject humiliation.

"Of course you can," I sneered at her. "Pam can, can't you Pammie?"

"Oh, sure," Pam chuckled as she sat cross-legged on the floor watching us.

"Natalie?"

"Since I was twelve," the hot little housewife giggled.

"Laura probably used to do it two or three times a day," I pointed at the fourth member of my little group. She was sitting between Pam and Natalie and, like them, enjoying this immensely.

"For seventeen years," she smiled.

"It doesn't go that way!" Mom screamed.

"Of course it 'goes that way, '" I screamed right back at her. "Women have been making it 'go that way' for hundreds of years."

"But I never have," she wailed.

"Well, it's about fucking time you learned, isn't it?"

She sniffled.

"I said, isn't it, bitch?"

"Yes," she said.

"I'm sorry?" I held my temper in check.

"Yes, sir," she exhaled.

"Good," I said. "Pam, show her one more time."

Pam jumped to her feet, grabbed my mother by the hair, and pulled her back onto the floor.

"Now look, bitch," she was using her teacher tone of voice, pitched to the level of a six-year-old. "You tuck the end of the top sheet under the mattress like this. Then you grab the side of the sheet about nine inches from the bottom of the bed. That's a little bit smaller than your son and a little bit larger than that strap-on you were enjoying so much last night. Okay? You pull it up so it looks like a sail, you tuck the back of the sail under the mattress, and then you fold the sail down and under so you have a nice neat corner. Now there's one more corner left. One last chance, bitch. Try not to fuck it up."

That was probably my favorite moment of the entire weekend, although I really wish I had been the one to say that last bit.

You've got one last chance, bitch. Try not to fuck it up. Like you did the laundry. And the breakfast.

Sorry. I got a little carried away there. That little bit of theatre didn't take place until the middle of Sunday afternoon, after Laura had turned control of the household over to me. So perhaps I had better go back to Friday evening.

For your average guy, seeing his mother stark naked on her king-size bed would have at least been mildly titillating. Seeing her resting her weight on her forearms and knees, her ass high in the air, probably would have been enough to produce a nice little boner. Seeing her hands cupped around the ass of her very attractive young neighbor while her face is buried between that little cutie's thighs, all the while being fucked from behind by her son's exotic-looking French teacher? Let's just say it wouldn't stay a boner for very long, particularly if his mother looked even half as good as mine did.

For me? Eh, not so much.

Not that I didn't have a boner, too, of course. And not that I wasn't in danger of shooting any second now. But that was because Laura Stone was right next to my mother, in virtually the same position, and I had my cock buried balls deep inside her. Since Laura's mouth wasn't buried in Natalie's muff, she was free to narrate her experiences for my mother's benefit.

"Your son —" Laura grunted in rhythm with my thrusts, "is so big — and so thick — and so good at this. — Bet you wish — you had a nice warm cock — about to shoot its load — in your dried up little cunt. — OW!

She turned her head to look back at me.

"What the hell was that for?" she demanded.

I couldn't really tell her. I didn't really know. I was enjoying the whole scene, right up until she took that last jab at my mother.

"Cum, bitch," I growled at her, slapping her one more time on the ass.

"Oh, fuck!" Laura groaned, twisting the sheets in her fists as her body twisted beneath me in response to my command.

I looked over at Pam and smiled. Laura might be the mistress of the house for the weekend, but she still responded to her master.

Then we both looked down at Mom. Natalie had opened her eyes and was looking down at her as well.

"Oh God, yes," my mother moaned.

Natalie spread her knees so that we could better hear Mom's muffled whimpers.

"Oh, fuck yes. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Yes!"

"That's a pretty good talent," Pam whispered.

"Yeah," I agreed. "I got two orgasms with one order."

We watched our respective partners finish climaxing, and then Laura announced that it was bedtime.

"But I haven't cum yet," Natalie protested.

"Like I really care, honey bitch," Laura smiled. "Besides, when I said 'bedtime, ' I meant that my old college suitemate and I are going to go take her son's bed and re-enact the 'good old days.'"

"Terry's staying here?" Natalie's face lit up.

"Terry's staying here," Laura agreed. She pointed a finger at me.

"And when we get together, I want to find these two bitches just as well trained as your mom and I are."

"I'll do my best, mistress," I tugged on my forelock. "Two more climaxes on demand coming up."

"Good man," she said.

"Good man," my mother panted, finally pushing herself off the bed and shaking her head to clear the cobwebs. Laura had already fetched the handcuffs from the floor. She cuffed my mother's hands behind her back and led her out of the room.

"What are you doing?" I looked over at Pam.

"Taking off the strapon?"

She stopped and looked back on me.

"But Natalie hasn't come yet," I pointed out.

Both women got wicked grins on their faces. Natalie eagerly spread her legs as Pam moved between them.

"What are you doing?" Pam asked me over her shoulder after she pushed the strapon into Natalie's sopping wet slit. I had centered myself over Pam, and was taking advantage of the fact that the straps that held the strapon in place did absolutely nothing to prevent my access to my pretty French teacher.

"You and I haven't cum yet either," I pointed out. "Now are you going to start taking this training seriously or not?"

When I awoke the next morning, I had Pam Lee snoring lightly on one shoulder, and Natalie Winston drooling happily on the other.

"So what's on today's agenda?"

I opened my eyes to see Laura standing in the doorway. My mom was at her feet, a leather collar around her neck and a leather leash leading from it to Laura's hand.

"Breakfast," I said excitedly.

"No, I mean for this one," Laura gestured at Mom.

"Breakfast," I repeated. "I want her to make breakfast."

"Breakfast?" Pam whined as she stretched and woke up. "Anyone can make breakfast."

"She can't," I pointed at my mother.

"What do you mean she can't make breakfast?" Natalie said from the other side.

"Dad and I have split the breakfast duties for the last five years," I explained. "So it would really make me happy to see Mom do it for a change."

"How happy?" Laura grinned.

I looked down to where Mr. Happy was already starting to make himself a nice little tent in the bedsheets. Laura followed my gaze.

"Come on, bitch," she yanked on the leash. "Let's go make some breakfast."

The girls took turns with my Mom for the rest of the day. Laura liked having her boobs licked and kissed, and Mom liked to lick and kiss them. Natalie liked having her pussy played with, and Mom was more than happy to oblige. And Pam liked using the strapon that we had found buried in Mom's closet last weekend. It apparently wasn't the only thing Mom had buried. It would never have occurred to me, and perhaps not even to her, that she would have been that responsive, that willing to lose control of herself. By the end of Saturday afternoon, her hair matted with sweat, her muscles tired from her earlier effort, she was still screaming at Pam to fuck her harder, faster, more, more, more.

Dividing the girls into those sessions still left two girls for me each time. I did my best to keep up my end of the bargain. Keeping anything of mine up proved harder and harder, though, as first Pam and then Natalie took my smaller and smaller loads deep inside of them. Finally, when Laura announced that she was taking me back to my bed for the evening, I had to tell that it would likely prove a disappointment to her.

"Honey," Laura whispered as we left an exhausted trio of women in Mom and Dad's bed, "right now I just want to fall asleep with you at my breast. Then tomorrow morning I'm turning control of this little zoo over to its rightful master.

"And I'm hoping," she concluded as we climbed into bed, "that his first order of business is to fuck the shit out of his best little slave."

I could do that.

And after I did that, we taught Mom a little bit more about how to make breakfast. Then we taught her how to do the laundry. Then I watched her push the vacuum cleaner around the house and dust the furniture. All of it naked, of course. The girls just watched in bemusement, entertaining each other when they felt the need.

"Why?" I asked Mom as she sat motionless on the edge of the bathtub.

"Why what, honey?"

It was still strange to hear a voice that meek coming from my mother's mouth.

"Why did you tape the girls?"

The other girls stopped their work to await the answer: Pam, busy with her razor between Mom's thighs; Laura, giving her a manicure; and Natalie, mascara pencil in hand.

"Please," Mom looked away, her fair skin turning red.

"We could always send Laura out in your place when Dad gets home," I smiled gently.

"No!" she said quickly. "It was because I wanted..."

We could be very patient.

"I wanted them," she finally whispered.

"You wanted what?" I asked.

"Pam, Natalie, Laura," she pointed at the girls. "I wanted what you have."

"You mean you wanted to suck these?" Laura asked as she cupped a boob in her free hand.

"Or lick this with your nice, long, fat tongue?" Natalie giggled as she stuck a finger in her pussy.

"Or have me hammer your wet slit with that nice big strapon," Pam smiled.

"Yes," Mom hung her head. "And yes and yes."

"Wait a minute," I interrupted. "You mean to tell me that even after I took the tape away from you, I still accidentally managed to give you exactly what you wanted?"

Mom looked at me with a sly grin on her face.

"'Fraid so, honey," she said, sending the other girls into hysterics.

"Take it off," I told Pam in as petulant a tone of voice as I could summon.

"All of it?"

"You said a landing strip," Mom protested.

"Landing strip," I muttered. I took the crop that I held in my hand and slapped it against my open palm. "I'll land you a nice little strip in a minute."

"I'm so scared," Mom laughed. "You haven't touched me all weekend."

"No, but I have good help," I said with a vicious smile. "I'll give it to Pam."

"I'm sorry, honey," she said instantly. "Come on, Pam. You heard the boss. Shave it clean."

All of them were finished in twenty minutes, and after ten more minutes of waiting we heard the front door open up and Dad's voice call out.

"I'm home!"

I smiled at my mother, naked except for the leather collar she wore around her neck. I took her leash in my hand and paused.

"Now what are you going to do?" I asked, as if we hadn't been planning this ever since Dad had called in the middle of the afternoon to tell us when he would be getting home.

A shiver of anticipation coursed through her.

"I will crawl out to my husband on my hands and knees," she answered breathlessly, "my collar around my neck, and I will beg him to make me his."

"Just as?" I prompted.

"Just as I will be his for the rest of our lives, until death do us part," she finished. The smile on her lips told me that her hesitation was not from fear or unwillingness, but from a joy that she had located deep within herself over the past weekend.

"Good girl," I said, turning her around and slapping her on the butt. That was the first time I had touched her, and she rewarded me with another shiver.

"Hands and knees," I ordered.

She dropped to the ground, and I put her leash in her mouth.

Pam opened the door and Mom began the crawl out to the foyer.

We all waited in silence until we heard my father.

"Deirdre?"

"Mafter," my mother mumbled around the leash.

All three girls turned to me, their faces wreathed in smiles.

"Mafter?" they asked me in unison. "What next?"

As a general rule, I think an aunt should be older than her nephew. Just as an example, you don't want to be a senior in high school, and have your Aunt Betty in the junior class. So even though the difference in this case was only fifteen minutes, I was happy that Terry Martin, Jr. was born after Laura Pamela Martin. Although it was touch and go there for a while, because both moms went into labor at pretty much the same time. And, of course, that was supposedly all my fault. And, of course if I hadn't had such a nice, big, talented cock, Natalie wouldn't have forgotten to take her birth control pills that weekend in the first place. Uh-huh.

As I had predicted, Natalie's husband had come crawling back as soon as his little student-aesthete had gotten her B-plus. Once he found Natalie pregnant, with her neighbor's kid growing inside her, he had crawled away again. The divorce had gone quickly, and well from Natalie's standpoint. It seems that he thought his employer would react much more harshly to the news of his little dalliance than anyone at all would react to the news of his wife's.

Still, they did have to sell the house. By then, though, Dad and Mom were quite resigned to the fact that Natalie and I were in love, and they allowed the two of us to finish a basement apartment to live in until we left for college the following fall.

It was at my graduation that all the excitement began. I strode eagerly across the makeshift wooden stage to accept my diploma. I shook the principal's hand and, as I headed off the stage, I looked down into the face of Pam Lee, sitting in the front row of the faculty chairs right next to the woman that she would be sharing an apartment with starting next month, Maryanne Nelson. Both women were smiling at me. I smiled back at them. And completely missed the first of the two steps that led down to the floor.

I flew forward, watching as my face came closer and closer to Mrs. Nelson's lap. And then there I was, sending her flying backward and collapsing her folding chair.

There was a collective gasp from the audience.

"Are you okay?" Pam was down beside me.

"I'm fine," I mumbled. For a guy with a mouthful of Maryanne Nelson's dress.

"I'm fine, too," Mrs. Nelson started chuckling.

"He's fine!" I heard Pam shout to everyone.

"I thought I told you, Terry" Pam whispered. "She's not interested in any of that."

Beneath me, Mrs. Nelson squirmed a little bit.

"Oh, I don't know," she said in an equally low voice that only Pam and I could hear. "I mean, if he's as good as you say he is..."

"OH, SHIT!"

And suddenly I was no longer the center of attention.

The whole gathering turned to look at my mother. She and Natalie had both stood up when I went down. Now Mom stood there looking down at her belly. She turned to whisper to my father.

Then the same expression came over Natalie's face. Next to her, Laura Stone burst into laughter. Her new boyfriend, a very nice architect who'd been to our house several times for dinner, had to hold her in place to keep her from sliding between the gaps in the bleachers.

So somehow it was my fault that both of them had their water break while the eyes of the entire graduation crowd were upon them. I left the ceremony with them at that point, and Dad drove us all to the hospital. I was with Natalie for her labor, and Dad was with Mom for hers.

It had been really neat to watch my parents over the last few months. I could see now what had attracted them to each other in the first place; they both adored each other. And the business-like demeanor that had characterized their relationship for as long as I could remember was replaced with a touchy-feely playfulness that was sometimes downright sickening.

MarshAlien
MarshAlien
2,704 Followers