The Accidental Laying of Amy

Story Info
23 year old loses her virginity after car accident.
1.3k words
2.95
109.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the frist time I saw Joe, I loved him. It was a silly stupid thing, to love someone at frist sight, but I did. Later, I told everyone, never fall for a pretty ass. At the time he was 16 and I was 19, and I felt I was too old for him. So I fixed him up with another girl and they got engaged and since he was happy, I was happy.

When I moved to Alaska, I took my best friend with me, Bette. It was sorta funny, because Bette had dark brown hair and I have blonde hair and it seemed wherever we went men were ever so nice to us. However, I was waiting for true love, so even though I was in my early twenties by this time, I had never had a lover.

When Joe and his girlfriend broke up Bette and I suggested he come stay with us. Afterall, in the town he lived in the major employeer had shut down and jobs were hard to get while in Anchorage there were jobs all over the place. We pitched in on his ticket and sent him half the cost to come.

When I saw him I felt those old feelings just come bubbling to the surface. I thought I was hideing it well, but he must of noticed, because he started flirting with me. I knew he was more on the rebound rather than truly intrested, but...I wanted him, so everytime he paid me the slightest attention I was happy.

We began to touch more. Back rubs became kissing, kissing became touching...but he never rushed me. Whenever I said stop, he'd stop. Once, we were both so turned on and he had slid his fingers into me. The frist time anyone had touched me there, and I ached for him so bad, but when he went to take the next logical step, I told him to stop. He rolled away from me and asked over his shoulder "How do you feel?"

"Fustrated." I said.

"Good." He replied tersely, and I had to laugh at his grumpy tone of voice.

I knew he didn't love me like I loved him, so I didn't want to take that final step. After all, I had saved this symbol of hope for the right man, but I was weakening, as I loved Joe so much and just wanted to be with him.

On November 17th we were coming home in Joe's VW bug; he'd bought it for $500 from one of his co-workers at his new job and was always happy to take us out in it. A pretty girl pulled up beside us in the next lane.

"Boy, I'd like to meet her!" he said as we came down the icy hill towards the stop lights. We began to slow down as our turn was just before the light and the girl passed us.

Ahead of us, on the other side of the lights, a big Bronco truck pulled out of the bar on the corner and stopped in our lane; then pulled forward and stopped in the second lane. I know the girl in the car that had passed us thought like we did that the truck would advance to the turn lane in the center, but it didn't.

The girl had a green light, so she hadn't even started putting on the brakes until she realized the bigger truck wasn't going to move again. But by then it was too late, going 45 downhill on icy winter Alaskan streets...she plowed into the truck and bounced off it, pushing the truck into the turn lane as her own car did a lazy 360 and stopped faceing us.

We quickly pulled over and Bette ran into the bar to call the cops while Joe helped the girl out of her car and I struck flares.

The woman in the truck climbed out and wobbled over to me and hugged me tightly, I could barely breathe from the toxic fumes on her breath.

"Are you Ok, Honey?" She said.

"It wasn't me," I said and pointed over to the girl Joe was helping sit down at the bus bench a few feet from her car. "It was her, what do you think you were doing?"

She didn't answer me but looked over at the girl and then headed back into the bar.

The girl's car was totaled, the Bronco had a dent. After forty five mintues the police let us go home and when we got there all three of us were so shaken up we started drinking ourselves.

On HBO there was a movie called "Summer Lovers." It is about two women who share a man, not all at the same time, but taking turns. Joe kept giving me looks and touches, and they were going straight to my clit due to the rum.

I shared a room with Bette and as we went to bed I knew he was going to his room, and the thought of him laying there, all beatifully made and ....

"I want to go sleep with Joe." I said.

"Me too." Bette said.

"Let's share him." I said.

And we got up and giggling and stumbling drunkenly we went to Joe's room. He was, needless to say, surprized about the whole thing, but willing. He was at this time 19...the idea of being shared by his two female roommates wasn't an unpleasent one.

"Who first?" Bette asked.

"Amy." Joe replied. I think that while Bette would have been the better choice as far as experience, the idea of finally getting to releive the pressue we had been building all this while was more tempting.

Bette agreed and kissed us both and told Joe she'd be waiting for him in our room before leaving and shutting the door. To this day I wonder if she listened outside...

Since were were both ready for bed it was just a shrug to get out my nightgown and his shorts, and he was already hard.

"I've been wanting to do this for so long..." He said to me after kissing me for long moments, and he bent down between my legs and began to kiss me there also. Something I hadn't allowed him to do before, and felt very uncomfortable with now. So uncomfortable that I couldn't relax and enjoy it.

When he moved up to cover me it felt so very right to have his weight on me. He very carefully used his hand and put the head of his dick into me.

"Wait, Wait, Wait." I said. The pressure of him inside me even that little bit was enormous. Like a gate slowly opening the beginning of my tunnel relaxed to admit him, and he slid in a little further..."Wait, wait, wait.." I said again, and again he waited.

Gradually, gate by gate, he worked himself entirely into me. "Oh god, you feel so tight, you feel so good" he murmered into my ear. He began to move; his cock inside me, his belly against mine, his chest slideing up and down over my breasts....

Just when it began to feel good for me,and I began to move with him instead of laying there like an impaled deer, he began to thrust harder and harder and came.

I thought maybe there would be more. But instead he rolled off of me and lay on his back.

I had hoped to hear words of love come from him at least, but what he said was "I shouldn't have don't that. I feel so guilty."

I waited for something more. A touch, a word. But he just lay there. I got up and went back to the bedroom. Bette was waiting. "My turn?" she asked and bounced off the bed. She returned grumpy and sullen a few moments later.

She and I didn't speak of it. He and I didn't speak of it. I don't know if they ever spoke of it, but I doubt it.