The Accidental Nudist Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,300 Followers

On my turn, it was easy enough. "I'm glad that if we're going to have to make the best of a bad situation, it's with you guys." It was true enough. Not only did I get along well with both Jack and Dan, Dan in particular, I was always happy to be around their sexy wives.

Robin took the bottle eagerly without doing the salt. "I'm glad that I found out about this stuff. I swear I'm never drinking Jose Cuervo again." She took her time sipping at the bottle, before deciding to relinquish it.

When she leaned over to pass the bottle, I got a good view of her rear; somehow her towel had gotten bunched up around her waist in the back. It was a very nice rear.

Jack took his turn, "I'm glad that we had clean dry towels," he said, "and I hope we have more tequila; we've about killed this soldier".

I got up with the front of my towel tenting more than a little, and fetched a second bottle of the same. I was a little surprised at how quickly we burned through the first bottle. We only had three bottles of Tequila, and from the way things were going, it looked like we might finish all of them tonight. With about 25 ounces to a bottle, this crowd was taking healthy swigs.

Jill took the bottle from me. "I'm glad we have a fireplace and Dan the man found some dry wood somehow." As she turned to pass the bottle to Dan, I wanted to shout out that I was glad her towel was too short. She had become a lot less ladylike about how she was seated in the last few minutes, and it was clear to me, from where I was sitting that she shaved her pussy. And quite a pretty little pussy it was.

"I'm glad the stolen bag had our clothes, and not the liquor." Dan said, taking a long draw on the bottle.

When Sheri reached for the bottle again, she once more spilled out of her wrap. "Damn it! I need a bigger towel."

"No you don't," Dan laughed, and earned a giggle from everyone present. Jill elbowed him just for form.

Sheri stood up and ostentatiously retied her towel only around her waist, leaving her magnificent tits out in the open. "Fuck it. I'm glad that I'm with people I don't mind showing my tits to." She took her swig, and passed me the bottle.

I was damn near in shock. I never, EVER, would have expected that from my dear wife. Not that she didn't like to go around our house nude every chance she got, nor was she anything but spectacular to look at. Still it was beyond the realm of anything I could have expected from past history. I looked around to see that the other guys probably had never expected it either, but were damned glad of it. Nearly every eye in the room was locked on her massive mammaries, ladies included.

"I'm glad...uh, I'm glad there were no animals living in here," I said. "I'd hate to be fighting for space with a family of raccoons."

Robin stood up and lowered her towel around her waist. "I'm glad Sheri broke the ice. It's damned hot near the fire." She then took her turn on the bottle. When she'd finished she put the bottle on the table, rather than get up.

I tried not to stare too much, but how could I not at least look? Robin's tits were perfect. She was so small, the full melons on her chest seemed to defy gravity, and her pointy nipples shouted out that she was enjoying herself.

Robin had an exotic look. I knew she was part Asian, I think Thai. I had met her mother who was half whatever it was and she looked much more the part. With Robin, it gave her a small, slender body, long raven tresses, and an achingly pretty face. She had a slight, exotic slant to her eyes, but her nose was very Scandinavian, and her curves seemed all-American. She was the best of the melting-pot. I'd had a thing for her since I'd first met her. Having her sit next to me almost naked, tits bare to the world, and both of us half drunk, was an almost unbearable temptation. I badly wanted to use her for my salt-lick on my next shot.

Jack got up and grabbed the bottle. "I'm glad it's hot by the fire," he said with a wink at Robin.

Jill took the bottle and sighed. "Now, c'mon. How am I supposed to compete with those?" she asked, nodding to the two pair of exposed breasts.

Robin piped up immediately. "Face it Jill. We have no clothing. No bathing suits. And I bet the road will be in no shape to go out shopping tomorrow. We have no privacy in this one room cabin. And everyone here has seen your lower half already. Shit, Alex is getting a helluva show right now. Just show us your tits already. It's just tits."

"I'll be damned if the only ones to show skin are going to be the women." Jill said. "Oh, fuck it." She stood and pulled off her towel, turned, folded it and bent over to place it on the couch where she'd been sitting. "I'm glad I lost 14 lbs since February."

Seeing her ass and most of her moist pussy as she bent over, I was glad she'd decided to play the game.

She was stunning. Jill had full, natural breasts, with large swollen aureole. She was blessed with beautiful curves and just a hint of a tummy above a smooth shaven crotch. Her shoulder length brown hair was longer in the front and shorter in the back, where it curled under to her head, normally. Tonight it all hung straight down, curling a little at the ends. She had a natural prettiness, the girl next door look, emphasized by a field of freckles around her nose and across her chest.

I was hard as a rock, and embarrassed that I'd probably have to lose my towel soon as well.

Dan stood and removed his towel, revealing his burgeoning excitement. "I'm glad that everyone here will look damned good naked." Then he looked at me, "Except for Alex. Dude, there's something wrong with a man shaving his chest."

"I don't shave my chest," I argued, "It's just that grass can't grow on a well traveled highway."

Sheri took the bottle from him, stood and removed her towel as well. "I'm glad I waxed this week." She was sporting a very sexy Brazilian landing strip. She took her sip and passed me the bottle, before folding her towel and placing it beneath her.

That little action put an end to any discussion Dan and I were having. And no, I don't shave my chest.

I stood and discarded my towel. I was about as hard as I ever got, and there was no denying that I was enjoying the show. "I'm sorry that Dan lost his new saddlebag, but I'm kind of glad we lost the clothes." I took my sip and passed the bottle to Robin.

Robin stood and removed her towel, folding it in half and placing it back on the couch. She then sat back, with her legs crossed and sipped on the tequila. "I'm glad we played the 'I'm glad' game, but I'm ready for something else. Any suggestions?" Then she quickly stood up for a second, "Oh, and by the way, I'm declaring this cabin an official clothing optional resort."

That got another conversation going, during which Jack finally got up and took off this towel. "I feel stupid, the only one covered up."

We ended up taking turns talking about our worst luck ever, which resulted in some pretty funny stories. The bottle managed to make it around again, with an awful lot of ogling going on, and a lot of slurring of the words. When the bottle passed me, it felt like it was only about a 1/3 full.

Robin insisted on another change. This time it was decided we'd take a turn talking about our worst vacations. It was a lot slower getting around the table, and the chemistry was changing. The tequila was definitely at work. Sheri was cuddling up to me, and Jack had his arm between Jill's legs, lightly stroking her inner thigh. She had spread her legs a bit, and was visibly excited. The only problem with our seating was that it left Dan and Robin unpaired.

While Dan was telling a rambling story, I decided to get the last bottle of tequila and let it start its way around the seating, separately, since it appeared the current bottle had stalled and it was being used as a place keeper. I was painfully hard, and my cock seemed to stick straight out into the center of the room, waving and wiggling as I walked. I expected a lot of teasing, but didn't hear a peep out of them. I couldn't help but notice that both Jill and Robin watched my flagpole with inordinate interest, both going and returning. It was a little embarrassing; I know I look a little different than most guys, though nobody said anything.

When I sat back down, taking a swig, Dan was still telling about his experience getting lost on vacation his junior year in high school.

I passed the bottle to Robin. She looked at the different bottle, and took a hesitant sip, then a heftier one. "God, Alex, you have great taste in liquor. What's this?" she whispered to me, while her half-drunk husband rambled. I hated to break it to him, but I don't think anybody was listening any more.

"Jose Cuervo, Reserva de la Familia. Change your mind about Jose?" I asked her softly.

She leaned back into the corner of the couch, raised her legs and laid them across my leg. "Jose Cuervo is back to being a friend of mine." She took another sip then placed the bottle on the table, where Jack could get it. My hand casually rested on her bare thigh, while my erection threatened to spontaneously combust.

Jack, in the meantime, was staring at my wife who was leaning against me, the tequila having thoroughly kicked in with her. I couldn't blame him; she really was a sexy little thing. His hand had moved higher between his wife's open legs, and his own erection was quite visible. Jill was spread open, one leg looped across Dan's, the other foot resting on the coffee table. Dan's hand seemed to be absentmindedly stroking her inner thigh. His eyes were closed and his head was leaning back as he mumbled something that might have been his story. I certainly couldn't tell.

My wife was almost in my lap, and I had an arm around her shoulders, one hand resting easily on her tit. I felt her hand slide across my leg, and almost lost it when she wrapped her fingers around me, and started slowly stroking.

Robin got my attention by moving her leg and leaning into me. "Dammit! That's not fair. I'm so fucking horny right now." She was looking across the way at Dan who was still leaning back, but his lips were no longer moving. I couldn't believe it but he looked like he was sleeping!

Abruptly, Robin was pulling my hand down between her legs, while she leaned back and watched my wife's hand job. I felt her moistness, and let a finger slide inside of her. God, it felt good. I hadn't touched another woman like that in the two years we'd been married. Across from me Jill had her eyes closed and was lying in her husband's lap while he fingered her, watching my wife the whole time. Sheri turned in place and put her mouth over my cock, and I decided that I wasn't going to let too much tequila ruin what might be an incredible weekend. I regretfully eased my fingers out of Robin, and whispered to her. "I'd love to continue doing that, and so much more, but not like this. It's not fair to Dan."

I coaxed Sheri off of me, and excused myself from the crowd. I picked her up in my arms and took her to one of the two open beds. "I want to suck you," she said, slurring her words.

"I'd like that," I told her, climbing in bed with her. She moved down the bed and started a long slow blow-job. A couple of minutes into it, I watched Robin drag her half-asleep husband into bed beside us, and try to get him hard. It distracted me from the view at my own waist, watching the exotic beauty with her gorgeous body in profile while her face was lodged in his lap, her hands working diligently. He never fully woke up, nor did he manage to get it up, and she finally turned away from him, lay on her side and openly watched us. Our eyes locked for a bit, before I took in more of her body, then turned back to watch my naughty, cock-hungry wife's actions.

The other side of the cabin was getting noisy and I could see Jack on top of Jill, with the couch squeaking merrily away as he tried to push her through the bottom of it. Her occasional squeals sounded wonderful. I peeked over to the side to see Robin watching the couch show as well. She abruptly looked back at me, then came over and sat on the edge of our bed, watching my wife at work. She was playing with herself, and she stretched out, lying against me. I put my arm around her, against my better judgment and fondled her warm tit. Her hand was moving fast between her legs, and I was getting close to coming from the multiple levels of stimulation. "I'm going to shoot for you," I announced, and my wife took it like a champ, swallowing everything, licking me clean. Right in the middle of my explosion, I felt Robin tense up next to me and she moaned as we came in tandem.

Sheri eased off of my rod, slid up beside me and fell asleep against my shoulder. I relaxed with my arm around Dan's wife, whose hand was wandering more than it should have. When it settled over my dwindling cock, I knew I should have done something to stop it, but it felt too damned good. Feeling her breasts pressing against my side, her lips occasionally reaching down to my chest, and her hand gently holding my semi-hardness, I tilted her head back and leaned down and gave her a kiss. It was long and tender, and I hardened in her hand. "Not like this," I told her softly. "I want to. You know how bad I want to, and how long I've wanted to, but not like this." She reluctantly let go of my hard cock, and I kissed her again, and again, and yet again. Somewhere in all those kisses, I finally fell asleep.

I woke to find myself blissfully on the receiving end of another blow-job. Looking down, I could see that it wasn't my wife at work on me, but Robin, who was showing me that she was just as talented at giving head, if not at listening to good common sense. We were very quiet, and I noticed that the weather outside had almost completely subsided, and the fire in the fireplace was nearly out. The room was noticeably cooler. But not where Robin's hot little mouth engulfed me. She was slow and steady, her mouth and hand determined to get me off, without shaking things up too much, and eventually she got her way. Then she climbed off of our bed and moved a few feet over, back to the other bed. I fell back asleep; almost convinced it was a dream.

* * *

I woke up slowly, sticky from the humidity and heat, my head hammering from too much alcohol, and my mouth as dry as the Sahara. I could hear voices nearby and pulled the pillow over my head to block out the vicious light.

"Looks like someone is waking up," I heard pronounced.

"I wonder if his owner is as well."

"Jill!" I heard my wife admonish our friend.

I realized I had a bad case of morning wood, and without a half-bottle of tequila in me, I wasn't the exhibitionist I had been the night before. I moved the pillow from over my head down to cover my waist, which got me soundly booed.

Sitting up and looking at the group I was entertaining, I was glad I was covered with the pillow. The view alone was almost enough to put me over the edge.

All three of the women were in the kitchen, and all were topless, wearing towels around their waists, and nothing else.

"Glurgh aarrhg, uuunh," I mumbled. I wasn't a morning guy.

"Dan is down cleaning up the brush and mowing the grass between us and the water. Jack is scouring the area for our clothing, most of which the wind had its way with last night, and is scattered across 30 acres. Wouldn't you just figure?" Sheri answered, as if she understood my grumbling.

I staggered out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom where I waited patiently for my erection to subside enough to pee through it. I read the plaque above the toilet reminding me, "If it's yellow, let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down." Just below that was a reminder to keep toilet paper and other paper items out of the toilet. Foregoing the morning flush, I splashed some water on my face, rinsed my mouth with someone's mouthwash, picked the junk out of my eyes, took two deep breaths and went out to face the world. My staff was still semi-hard, in appreciation of the scenery.

"You'd think he'd be in a better mood. God, for how many years has he scoped out our tits? And now with them on full display, he's like the Grinch." Jill pronounced, leaning back against a counter with her arms crossed, which put those yummy looking tits on proud display.

"Look! You got him to smile! He's alive!" My ornery wife teased.

"Water. Food." I grumbled, while they laughed at my misfortune.

"You'd think he'd be bouncing off the walls. If I gave Dan a BJ like Sheri laid on this one, I could probably get me a new convertible." Robin chimed in.

"If you gave Jack one, I'm certain he'd buy you one, before I kicked his ass!" Jill teased.

"Jesus, Robin. Don't remind me! I was so wasted. That good tequila sneaks up on you." Sheri pronounced. "I'm not in the habit of giving public blow-jobs. It must be that damn Te-Kill-ya."

"Amen to that. I'm switching to rum tonight. Tequila makes my pussy sore," Jill complained, almost getting a spit-take from me.

I could barely believe what I was hearing. I'd known these people for at least three years. Both women had been in our wedding party. I'd never heard half as much sexual discussion as I heard in that kitchen before someone placed a stack of hot-cakes in front of me.

Robin couldn't leave well enough alone. "If you get as drunk tonight as you were last night, I'd be surprised if that was the only hole that was sore. As a matter of face I wouldn't be surprised if it was at least twice as sore," she said, with a nod toward me.

We had honey for the hot-cakes, kind of an odd combo to me, but I was ravenous and it hit the spot. "What should I be doing this morning," I asked, slowly coming to life.

"Me!" Jill cried out.

"No, Me! Me!" Robin argued.

I was still a little slow on the take. Looking on in awe as the two gorgeous ladies vied for my attentions. I could feel myself responding to the idea.

"Down boy. They're teasing you. Take a dip in the lake, you stink of booze. Then take a ride up the trail and see how bad it's going to be getting out of here," Sheri told me.

I'm sure I looked like a little boy who'd had his candy snatched out of his grasp.

"Aw, don't pout," Jill told me while she moved behind me and leaned her breasts against my head. She gave my shoulders a gentle massage. "Maybe when you get back we'll let you lather us all up with suntan lotion."

Robin giggled. "Right. You've already promised that to both the other men."

"Hey," Jill argued, "First, there are three of us, and second we need to get covered more than once a day, don't you think?"

"True, true."

"Where's my towel?" I asked, looking around.

"You snooze, you lose. There's a limited supply so we're washing them a few at a time. You don't need to worry anyway. Of course yours would be one of the trousers that managed to stay local. You won't want to head up that trail in just a towel anyway." Sheri informed me.

"You don't need a towel for a dip in the lake," Jill reminded me. "So stop staring already, and get to it, or we'll put the eye-candy away."

I turned on my heel and headed out the front door.

"Wait up, I'll walk with you, I need to check on Dan," Robin said, chasing after me.

We could see Dan at work with a gas weed-whacker down near the waterline. The path down had a decent slope to it, but not enough to make the walk difficult. The path was stone and looked as old as everything else, and just as solid. There was grass, real Bermuda grass, for about 10' on each side of the walk, and then a stretch of 5 feet of plain dirt to the side of that, then more grass. It looked odd.

"Dan does that to keep everything else from overgrowing the grass. I think its overkill. He sprays a couple of gallons of Roundup on it every couple of months all summer. I figure it can't be good for the environment."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,300 Followers
123456...8