The Accidental Nudist Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,404 Followers

"I'm not going to second-guess him. He's the one doing the work, and the grass looks amazing." I had stepped off of the walkway onto the grass, which felt soft and cool under my feet. Robin fell in beside me.

We walked a few steps in silence before she spoke. "I'm sorry about last night."

I laughed. "I'm not. It was stupid and wrong; the place and timing were horrible. Under the right circumstances it could have been one of the most sensational experiences of my life, but hell, I'll take it as it was, and thank my lucky stars."

"You are so bad," she said, giving me a little bump with her shoulder.

"Look who's talking, hot-lips."

"Stop, you're embarrassing me." She said turning away, as we ambled slowly along.

"I don't want to do that; I want to get you horny, like me." I teased. Her husband was only about 40 feet away.

"Mission accomplished. I've been horny ever since I started walking around wearing only a towel, one slip away from being completely nude in front of everybody." She paused in her stroll, and did a spin for me. "Walking around with my tits out, I feel like I'm begging everybody to fondle me and have their way with me," she said, turning back to the lake.

"So can we keep our little mistake last night a secret?" She asked me softly, turning toward where her husband was clearing out the tall weeds.

"I think so," I told her softly. I paused to turn and walk toward the water while she peeled off to check in with her hubby.

"That's good. I figure if I can trust you with one big secret, maybe I can trust you with more in the future. Maybe much more." And with that she turned and walked away.

I walked out onto the dock and took a dive toward the swimming platform about 30 yards out. I used a nice easy freestyle that cut through the cool water easily, refreshing me, and making me feel 100% better. When I got to the platform I climbed up and rested for a bit, letting the warm sun beat down on me. It felt like it was in the high 80's already.

I looked back to the cabin, which was so picturesque perched on the hill. Jill was on the porch, laying towels across the railing to dry, getting the full impact of the sun. Looking down at the water's edge, I saw Robin had entered the lake and was swimming my way, with an easy breaststroke. How apropos. She got to the platform and climbed up the ladder to join me.

"I have so many great memories of this place, growing up," she announced as she shook out her wet hair, and laid down on the wooden platform, taking in the sun. I was taking in the view.

"This area doesn't change. It takes me right back. I love it," she said with a sigh. "Do you know I had my first boy-girl kiss right here on this platform?"

"It's beautiful, the scenery here is amazing." I meant both the natural scenery and the view just a few inches from me.

"Do you always stay hard like that?" she blurted, out of the blue.

"I'm not hard," I told her. But I was getting there.

"I mean full and thick like that, semi-hard. You've been like that since I first saw you last night. You're either hard as a rock or just on the verge of getting hard, like now." She looked at my stiffening rod. "OK, maybe not like now, seems you're hard as a rock again! Naughty boy."

"What do you expect, talking like that?"

"Well? Is it?" She insisted.

"Pretty much," I admitted, "I don't really shrivel up; I stay about 4-5 inches long and pretty thick. Of course, around someone as hot as you, I tend to swell up a bit from there."

"Swell up a bit? You're as fucking big around as a Red-Bull can. I've never seen anything like it." She reached out to me, her touch electrifying. "And the way it just gets thicker and thicker. God it makes me wet to think of that."

"Now you're embarrassing me," I told her.

"Let's get in the water," she said. "I want to hold it again."

"God, you are a bad one! What if someone from the cabin is watching? What will they think if they see us go out of view together?" I asked her, and then eased into the water with the platform between us and the house, after giving a peak over my shoulder and verifying nobody was checking us out.

"I know what they'll think," she giggled, "and rightly so. But they'll still give us a few minutes together." She jumped in behind me, and within seconds had my hardness in her hand. "Jeez, you feel good."

I reached down between her legs and caressed her crotch, sliding a finger in. "Ditto."

We just stayed there, one hand each clinging to the ladder, the other fondling each other, quiet, enjoying the moment.

She pushed me toward the platform. "Raise your hips up to the surface, I'm going to suck you for real this time," she told me very matter-of-factly.

Both the front and the back of the platform had ladders, and I put the rear one to good use. I looped a leg over the rung at the water's edge, and grabbed one of the wooden platform cross-beams and easily lifted my hips up. It was a little work but not too bad. She went straight for it, licking me, and then sucking me aggressively. It took a while to get it right, so she didn't accidentally inhale a face full of water, and to learn to counter the gentle swells of the lake. It was beautiful to watch, and I relaxed, resisting the urge to come, just letting her pretty face get filled with my hard cock endlessly.

"Can I feel it in me, for just a second?" she asked, hesitantly.

I pulled my legs out of the ladder rung, and let my hips sink and reached out to her. Her legs wrapped around my waist and she eased the mouth of her pussy on to me. "Fuck, you're too big. I don't think I can take it," she groaned, with about a third of my length inside of her.

"Oh, you can take it," I told her, pulling her hips inexorably down, penetrating her slowly.

"Stop, stop," she gasped, with just a couple of inches to go. She moaned as she wriggled her hips. "OK, go slow now."

I pushed her down, feeling her press against my pelvis. "That's it," I told her, then started screwing her out there on the lake. After a couple of dozen strokes, she stopped me and climbed off.

"That was stupid of me," she gasped, leaning into me and hugging me. "I'm going to want more of that." She looked over my shoulder, "Damn, Jill and Sheri are headed here; they're already in the water."

"That was mean," I told her, "get a guy that close, and then leave him hanging."

"I'll make it up to you," she teased, then climbed the ladder back onto the platform. I kissed her sweet ass as it passed me, and let my hand slide across her pussy before she was out of reach.

"You are BAD," she hissed, before stretching out.

I let the cool water take down the worst of my erection, and climbed onto the platform just as the other two were getting there.

Jill couldn't resist. "What were you up to? You seemed to disappear from view for a while."

"Checking out the platform tie downs; have to do it every time we come out here. Wouldn't want our platform to float away," she explained easily.

"Mmmm, you have more willpower than I have. If I had the hunk by myself out here, I'd have plenty more to do than check out ropes and stuff." Jill giggled, laying down on the platform. With four of us it was getting full.

"You are so brazen," Sheri told her.

I looked across the sea of flesh, and felt myself responding already. Sheri noticed as well.

"Oh no you don't! You have chores to do, before play. If you don't get started you won't even get back for lunch. And that would be a real shame. I think you'd like to see what's for lunch." She gave a nod back toward the cabin. "Get going."

"Before he goes," Jill piped in. "Couldn't he oil us down, so we don't get burned?"

Sheri rolled her eyes. "You brought suntan lotion out here?"

Jill waved the bottle. "Not too hard to swim with." Then she looked at me, "And since I brought the lotion, you could start with me."

I looked to Sheri, still not wanting to go too far, but she just kind of rolled her eyes, and then tossed her head at Jill, giving me the go ahead. "Just the back," she warned.

Jill pouted, rolling over onto her belly. "Spoil sport."

Her back was still a hell of a thing, and I took my time covering her in the SPF 15 lotion. She was pale, and I thought she should be using something stronger, but used what I had. From her neck and shoulders to her curvaceous butt, I made sure not an inch of flesh went untouched. I carefully extended the lotion down her sides, rubbing the sides of her tits thoroughly. She lifted up a bit, allowing me added access, and as I applied lotion to her firm breasts, my hands slid underneath her and ran across her nipples. She hissed in surprise.

"Careful, bub," my wife reminded me.

I eased down to her lower back, straddling her, my hard cock tracing a path down her ass and between her legs. I applied more lotion and worked my way down to her delicious pale cheeks. She had a distinct tan line, in spite of how pale she was, and I hesitated before breaking any more boundaries. My darling wife was still watching and gave me grief. "Be thorough there, it would be a shame for that pretty little butt to get all burned up, by the sun."

I massaged her ass like my life depended on it, and made sure to get deep within her crack. I moved to the side, straddling only one leg, and opened her up a bit. I took special care around the exposed part of her pussy. I would hate to see that get burned until it was too sensitive too touch. Jill open her legs wider for me, making sure I had good access, which I took advantage of. As I lotioned each side of her moist pussy, I let my fingers rest partially inside her hot slit.

"I think that's pretty well covered," Sheri said softly, her breath shallow. I could swear she was getting excited by my actions.

"Yeah, and speed up a little, or I'll be burned to a crisp before you even get to me!" Robin whined.

I finished up with Jill's legs, working down to the bottom of her feet, working pretty quickly, but making sure I was thorough.

I went to Sheri, but she just nodded toward Robin. "Go ahead and do her, I'll let Jill take care of me - that OK with you, Jill?"

Jill got on her knees and held her open hands out to me, "Give me some of your juice, handsome," she said, and ignoring the innuendo, I squirted some lotion into her hands.

I lathered up Robin even more thoroughly than Jill, since Sheri wasn't quite as observant while getting her own lotion applied. Jill and I ended up working on both the ladies rear ends at the same time. I gave her some extra lotion, and then quickly applied the lotion to Robin's cheeks, before feeling her up thoroughly. I teased her pussy, and massaged her clit, while I watched Jill knead Sheri's ass, wrenching a soft moan out of her. When I finally got Robin to groan for me, Sheri barked at me without even looking.

"Bastard! Do her legs now, and stop teasing the poor thing." Her voice didn't hold any anger in it, and she sighed deeply as her bare pussy was carefully lotioned as well.

With play time called off, I finished Robin's legs, and stood up to leave. Jill had other ideas, and reached out and rubbed a slippery lotioned hand across my full hard cock. "Just trying to help you avoid a burn," she said with a smile. "Robin, get the other side?"

And while Jill straddled my prone wife, she and Robin made sure the part of my body normally covered by my swimsuit, was protected from the ravages of the sun. Jill made sure that the sensitive skin of my cock was especially protected. "Get out of here," she finally growled, "before I get us all in trouble."

Regretfully, I stepped over my wife, and took a dive toward the shore.

* * *

At the cabin Dan was at work in the back and he showed me the work area. Sometime in the past, someone had built a 10 x 12 metal shed up against the main cabin. Dan had been offended by the look, and over the previous summer, had added a rough cut log facade to the thing, matching the look of the cabin pretty damn well. Inside the generator was running, under a large panel and beside a pile of big batteries. There were four Jerry cans of fuel beside it. That and the weed-whacker were the only high tech things there. When I asked for a chainsaw, he just laughed and pointed out a large axe to one side. "We're kind of old fashioned here. Check out the original grinding stone."

He had a treadle powered grindstone, which must have been as old as the cabin. He took a seat at it and gave me a quick lesson at sharpening. He had put some pants on, but I was still naked as a jaybird, and when I went to sit and sharpen my axe, the spinning grindstone, so near to my crotch and the inside of my thighs had me as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. He took pity on me after about a minute of near disastrous effort and within a minute had the edge of the axe gleaming.

I took my tool, found my pants and boots in the carport and partially dressed. I headed up the road away from the cabin and within a few hundred yards I knew we were in trouble. The backside of the hill was soaked and the road was thick with mud and puddles. A large branch crossed the road just a little ways further, and I got off the bike and carefully walked around it in the dense woods and heavy underbrush. Back on the bike I made it another 5 minutes before I hit a real doozy. A larger tree had been uprooted, with the entire root ball showing, and was leaning across the trail, the upper part of the tree tangled in another one across the way. The only good news was that ahead I could see the turn in the road, where it met the wider, better tended gravel road.

I had my work cut out for me.

Call me a freak, but I like physical labor. Maybe because my earliest jobs in high school and college were all hard labor. Now that I spent most of my days behind a desk, I liked getting out and getting dirty. Swinging the axe, trying to cut my way through a tree a good two feet in diameter, feeling the intense impact, watching chunks of wood explode away from my precise blows, I loved it all. I enjoyed the feel of the wooden handle in my hands, the flexing of my shoulder muscles, the tension in my back. I worked hard, cutting through the tree, and chopping it up into sections less than three feet long. I got good and filthy, stacking the logs at the side of the road, and even trimming the large branches down and cutting them into more usable pieces. My arms and chest were scraped up from handling the rough bark on the heavy logs, and by the end my hands were starting to feel like hamburger. I don't know how long I was at it, but I was surprised when I saw Jill roll up on her husband's Road King.

"Damn, Alex! You're filthy! What have you been up to for the last few hours?" She asked, stepping off the bike. She was wearing her remarkably tight pants, and someone's t-shirt that was way too big. I wanted to rip it off of her. Instead I nodded toward the stacks of wood on the side of the road.

"There was a tree blocking the road," I explained, leaning my axe to one side and wiping my forehead where the sweat was dripping into my eyes.

She walked to me slowly. "You done yet?"

"Yeah. I think this is good enough. I was just going to cut up a few more for fireplace wood, but I think a rest might do me good." Now that I had stopped working, I could feel the ache in my forearms, shoulders and back, and my legs were almost quivering. I'd overdone it, but that was pretty typical for me. Once I got going, I rarely had the good sense to know when to take a break.

Jill walked up to me, and rubbed her hands over my chest and shoulders. "Poor baby, I bet you're completely worn out." She leaned forward and placed a tender kiss on one of the worse scrapes. "And your poor skin! You should have been more careful."

"I just need a break. A short rest, a quick swim, and I can finish that other, smaller branch back there, before sunset." I said, my eyes closed, enjoying the feel of her hands on my skin.

I felt her hands lower to my pants button and her lips traced a patch down my stomach. I opened my eyes to look at her as she unbuttoned me and started to ease my pants down. "You deserve a reward," she told me, her hand rubbing my swelling cock through the thick material.

We were standing in mud, and I suggested we move to the side. She walked past me and sat on one of the wooden pyramids I had created, and beckoned me over. I stepped in front of her, and let her lower my pants and lean forward to give my trouser friend a nice thank you. She had a mischievous look in her eye. "The girls made me promise I would leave your friend here alone," she sighed. "But if you can keep a secret, well, I didn't promise not to let you do what YOU might want to." She leaned forward and opened her mouth just an inch beyond my swollen cock head. "You're not the kind of man to take advantage of a woman, no matter how much she'd been teasing you. I know you wouldn't be as naughty as to stick your cock in my face and use my mouth for your own pleasure, now would you?"

"I hate to break it to you, beautiful, but I am just exactly that naughty." I wiped my hands on my pants, removing as much mud and dirt as I could.

"Oh dear," she said plaintively, "such a strong and virile man, how could I ever stop you? Please don't fuck my face, out here in the open, out where anybody passing could see you take advantage of me!" She opened her mouth wide and closed her eyes.

I smiled and pushed my hardening meat into her mouth. I reached down and with a finger under her chin, had her close her mouth around me. I held her head and slowly fucked her mouth with the end of my cock, while her devilish tongue did absolutely fiendish things to me, out of view. Her eyes opened and she looked up at me with a look of helplessness that just made me harder. I pulled my cock back and pushed it deep in her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. I felt her give a little push back, and started fucking her pretty face just a little quicker and more forcefully.

She's such a pretty girl. Big brown eyes that almost exactly match her hair, except for the shades of red. Her look was very natural: unpainted lips, fair skin with a sprinkling of freckles, and a tinge of red where the sun had brightened her upper cheeks just below her eyes. Her eyebrows seemed unplucked, and almost perfect. I took in every little bump, line and nuance of her visage, as my hard cock enjoyed its warm, if redundant journey.

The constant ongoing teasing and my previous play with Robin had me ready to shoot in no time at all. Or so it seemed to me. As I started to get more and more into fucking her face, her eyes opened wider, and she just let herself go loose, letting my do with her face and mouth what I would.

"Suck it," I told her, holding her face firmly and moving her back and forth slowly on my cock, her mouth and tongue once more working diligently, bringing me that last little bit needed to come.

I felt my breath burning; almost as hard as when I'd been cutting through the main tree. "I'm going to come for you, beautiful," I told her, and she closed her eyes and let me do what I needed.

And what I needed was to fuck her face hard, and cum in her hot mouth, exploding hard, feeling her sucking and swallowing with each shot I took. As my breath slowed, and my movements came to a near halt, with my cock buried in her mouth, she took over, sucking me dry, and adding a little extra, sucking me well after I'd finished and slowly restoring some of the hardness to my partner in crime.

She cast her head down in mock shame. "Oh you cruel, vicious man! How can I ever look my friends in the eye again? How can I be in the same room as you, knowing you've had me, and may do it again, should I ever be alone with you?"

I played along. I grabbed her chin and pulled her face up. "Head up, wench. You're mine now. Any common skirt like you should be happy, nay, proud to be claimed. I will have you again, when we're alone and perhaps when we're not. You'll deny me nothing!" I stuck my softened cock back in her mouth, feeling it harden as she looked at me anxiously, sucking on demand.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,404 Followers
123456...8