The Accidental Voyeur

Story Info
She sees her neighbor dominated and pleased.
3.9k words
4.39
39k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by saying that I really don't know why I did it. Why I even stepped outside just at that moment. I mean, I know why I stepped outside, I was aggravated and wanted to cool off instead of picking the same fight like I always do. Because I'm tired of the freaking Ultimate Fight Championship, and I'm tired of High Life Beer, and I'm tired of "Babe, you're blocking the TV!" every time I try to have a normal human interaction with my husband. God knows why I even try anymore, it's not like he's interested in anything that's going on in my life - it's not like there even is anything going on in my life. I mean, I like Dancing with the Stars and all but I'd rather go dancing with him, if he would get his ass off the couch.

So I stepped outside, because I knew if I didn't we'd end up getting into it again, it's the same fight, every week, we are living in sitcom reruns, and it sucks. I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, but I am smart enough to know that getting married at 19 was way too young, I know it now, 15 years later, but back then I was too in love with being in love to pay attention to the nagging doubts. A word of advice - not that you probably need it - watch out for those nagging doubts, cause they are watching out for you. It seems like the harder you try to ignore them, the more they multiply, and before you know it they've pretty much taken over and turned everything sour.

I didn't used to be like this, I swear to god I was a nice person at one time. Now I can't remember the last conversation I had with some one where I wasn't complaining about Brian, or the weather, or the state of the world, or whatever. Whatever. I get so tired of feeling like that I could scream. Usually, though, I just step outside. I don't smoke, except when I do, but I keep a pack of cigarettes around, just in case I need an excuse.

It was kind of cool that night and I hadn't put on my jacket when I went out on the porch. I was still too pissed to go in and get it. You know the kind of pissed, when you can't help slamming things around and moving really jerky and quick - what Brian calls "havin' a bug up your ass." God I hate it when he says that to me, it's just plain ignorant.

I decided I'd walk around the house, thinking it would warm me up and give me a chance to clear my head. We live kind of out of the way, on the side of a hill, we share a driveway with one other house, but that's it, no streetlights or fences or anything. It's pretty quiet, especially since Kathy moved out of the other house. We were friendly and she would come over sometimes and listen to me bitch, bless her heart, but she got a job in Austin and that was the end of that.

Another woman moved in, but she never did more than nod when she passed by our house, so we didn't take the trouble to get to know her. I was kind of curious about her, probably just because she kept her distance. I have to admit I have this habit of making up stories about people, just in my head, so it's no harm done. I know it's kind of silly and childish, but it passes the time, kind of like soap operas, or those cheap romance novels my grandmother was always reading.

So I had a bunch of stories about the mysterious lady next door floating around in my head - she's a fugitive bank robber, hiding out from the law - she's the ex-girlfriend of some kind of crime-lord in the witness protection program - she's an FBI agent on the trail of a serial killer, like Jodie Foster in Silence of the Lambs - stuff like that.

I was walking around in the dark, distracting myself with my tall tales, and I noticed that there were two cars parked next to her house, when usually it's just the one. Now, I'm not nosey, but I did get interested, probably because I had just been thinking about my neighbor's secret life, and how it was so much more exciting than my own little ho-hum small town life.

It was weird to see another car there, because she rarely has anyone over, and I don't recall ever seeing another car there that late in the evening. Not that it was really late, but it was after dark, and a week night - a time when most people are settling in for the night, wherever they are. Another thing that struck me as odd was that there didn't seem to be any lights on, anywhere in the house, not even the porch light. And if there were two people in there, what were they doing with no lights on?

I know what you're thinking. But, at this point, I can honestly say that sex was about the farthest thing from my mind. It had been so long since I even thought about having sex with Brian, it didn't even occur to me that other people may have been going on about their business and having sex lives in spite of me and my situation. I did like having sex, but that was a long time ago, and even though I do my wife-ly duty - that's about all the further we go with it. Brian's a three minute man on a good day, and we don't see many good days around here, thanks to Miller Brewing Company, if you know what I mean.

I was more concerned about things like - what if the serial killer found out she was on to him, or the crime-lord sent his goons to "take care" of the loose ends. Before I knew it I was standing right up behind the two cars. From there I could see that the blind on her window was halfway up and there did seem to be a dull glow in the room, some sort of light, but not bright like a lamp would have been.

I took a few more steps hoping that I wasn't going to hear any muffled screams or chainsaws gunning. I saw a quick movement, just a shadow, really, on the far wall. And I heard something, but I wasn't quite sure what it was, it could have been something dropped to the floor, like a book or a board, I just couldn't be certain, so I moved forward just a few more steps. I was totally freaked out, I can tell you, something was going on in there and I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I just had to know what it was!

A split second later I heard a man's voice, but I couldn't hear what he said. Then I saw the movement and heard the sound again. It took me a second to realize that the movement was actually a reflection in a big mirror that was leaning up against the far wall. I hadn't see any people yet, just the movement in the mirror. I knew there was definitely someone in there, though. . Then a woman's voice rang out "I..I don't know!"

I was already in front of the two cars by this time, only a few yards from the window and the hair on the back of my neck was standing up. I had to clamp my mouth shut to keep my teeth from chattering, and it wasn't from the cold! That sound again, but this time there were several, close together.

I could see into the mirror on the far wall now and I couldn't believe what I was seeing! A woman, my neighbor, was lying face down with her ass in the air, naked as a jay-bird, except for a black rope that was tied around her wrists and hanging down her back. And behind her was a man, but I couldn't see his face in the mirror, and he was spanking her bottom like nobody's business!! She was moaning and tugging at the rope, but not really making much of an effort to get away.

I just couldn't comprehend what was going on. He stopped spanking her after what seemed like forever and put his hand over where he'd just spanked and kind of caressed her. He said something to her, then he moved his hand down, out of view of the mirror, and I looked at the ground, imagining how embarrassed I would be if some one touched me that way.

But of course I looked back up, I had never in my entire life seen such behavior. I've seen pornos, of course, Brian used to love to call me into the computer room when he'd found some nasty display of lesbian anal virgins assaulted by dildos, or horny young house wives being gangbanged. I would usually smack him on the back of the head and stomp out in disgust, listening to him laughing and telling me I had a bug up my ass again.

This was totally different, these were real people, and one of them was my neighbor!! I could hear her voice clearly, "I don't know how I did it, I don't know. Please!" The man was talking to her again and suddenly he started spanking her even harder than the first time. She squealed and twisted this time, I know it must have hurt her, because it sure didn't sound very nice. She kept sinking lower and lower, trying to get away I guess, until I couldn't even see her, because of the angle of the mirror.

The man moved as she moved staying right with her, but finally he stopped and I heard him say "Is it too much?" His voice was deep, sometimes it was hard to make out the words, but I could hear the tone of it. I would have though he was a gentle person from the sound of his voice, but he sure did spank the hell out of my neighbor.

I don't know why, but I was starting to feel protective of my neighbor by that time. Just who was this guy and what did she do to deserve this kind of treatment? I felt sorry for her because I could hear her sobbing as he spanked her and I remembered being a kid and getting spanked and how it not only hurt, but it was humiliating too.

I heard her say "No, it's not." but I could tell that she was bluffing, her voice sounded sulky. I couldn't see anything so I stepped to the side of the window. Now I could actually see them both in the flesh, not just as reflections in the mirror. I felt a new surge of excitement, and went through another bout of disbelief at the whole situation and realized that I couldn't stop myself from looking, I literally could not stand to look away. I was afraid that he was going to start laying into her again, because she lied to him and said it wasn't too much for her. I felt like I had to stay and keep an eye on him, to make sure he didn't really hurt her. At least that's how I justified it in my head.

For the moment he seemed fairly content just touching her as she was lying there, he was looking down at her with such tenderness, you'd never have thought only a minute before he had been wailing on her like a madman. She was so still I was concerned that she might not be breathing so I moved I little closer to the window, which was a mistake. The light of the candles must have reflected on my face or something. He looked right at me, I swear to god, I pulled back so fast I probably gave myself whiplash. He narrowed his eyes and turned his head to the side really quick, like he was shaking it off, and then he looked back down to her.

He told her to turn over and then sat back with a grin on his face, sly as a fox, and watched her wiggle around like a fish out of water. At least her could have helped her get her arms under her comfortably, but he didn't, he seemed to enjoy watching her struggle. Now she was on her back, with her feet towards the wall with the window, and her head towards the wall with the mirror. This was the best view yet, for me. I could see all of her body in the flesh, and I could see her lover, if you could call him that, in the mirror.

Her wrists were still tied, but now they were underneath her, which cannot have been comfortable - and aside from the issue of comfort, having her arms beneath her forced her to arch her back, pushing her breasts up and also her pelvis, which made her vulnerable, which made me nervous for her.

I had never really gotten a good look at my neighbor before, I pretty much only saw her in passing, never even exchanged a word with her face to face, though I think Brian did have a conversation with her once, right after she first moved in. Well, I got a good long look at her this time, and saw a lot more than I ever expected to. She had a pretty face, light skin, and her body was shapely and fit. I would call her beautiful, but it seems like when ever some one says that, everyone thinks of some one they once loved and lost. It wasn't that kind of beauty. She was beautiful like a wild cat, and by that I mean she seemed slightly dangerous, a pretty sight, from a safe distance, but like she might just claw you out of the blue for no particular reason at all.

She had her hair up in a french twist that night, though some of it had come loose and the bangs were hanging into her eyes. No sooner had I thought "that must be annoying, she can't push them out of her eyes," but her lover reached over and smoothed the hair out of her face, which I thought was downright charitable of him, after the ordeal he'd just put her through. I couldn't help but notice that his jeans were not concealing a bulge very well, which is a polite way of saying that his dick was as hard as a rock.

He rested his hand on her thigh and said something to her, it sounded like he was giving her some instructions. Then he leaned over and put his mouth right on her nipple as he ran his hand along her inner thigh. Now his hand was between her legs, which made me blush, but I didn't have to see the look on her face to know that she liked that. I saw her lift up a little bit as if she wanted more, but he stopped sucking her nipple and moved his hand to a certain area on her public bone and she dropped back down quickly.

He pressed that spot harder, and laughed. I could see tears glinting in her eyes, but she blinked them away and snapped her legs together, with her knees bent. This was the weirdest thing yet! She looked like she was ready to kick like a mule, but she didn't do anything aside from closing her legs, and his hand stayed right were it was. I heard him quite clearly this time, saying "Offer it, sweetie, offer it to your master."

I couldn't be sure, but it seemed like she relaxed a little when he said that. She opened her legs very cautiously, and he left his hand where it was, still she wavered a bit and then he must have released the pressure because she relaxed totally and brought her legs back down to the bed, showing her pussy just a little bit, but not making herself entirely vulnerable, which was a relief to me.

I was noticing by that time that I was feeling very warm. I had been watching this drama unfold for at least 20 minutes in 50 degree weather and I hadn't even noticed the cold once until that moment. Even more surprising, I realized that I was turned on in a way I hadn't been in years, if ever. I felt alive, I felt excited, I felt really, really good. I was so unused to being aroused, it just sort of snuck up on me, and when I put my hand on my private area, just on the outside of my jeans, I could not believe the heat I felt. I had to touch myself inside my jeans. I had to feel my own wetness on my fingers, I didn't even think about not doing it.

Inside the bedroom her master was lightly tapping that spot he seemed to like so much with three of his fingers. She was laying very still, sometimes with her eyes closed, but sometimes looking at him with an expression of what I would call pure female stubbornness. Having worn that expression myself many times (Brian calls that my "game face" because I'm ready to go toe to toe when I look at him that way) I know it when I see it on the faces of women everywhere. My neighbor was dead-set against something, but I'll be damned if I know what it was.

Her master didn't seem to mind that too much, he just went on about his business, as if she wasn't even there. It was like he was just playing with her body and it didn't really matter what kind of an opinion she had about it. After a little while she closed her eyes and laid her head back, then he started to tap her spot with his palm. He was still being very gentle about it, but I started to get nervous once again. I wanted to warn her not to let down her guard, that it was only a matter of time with a man like him! But she was obviously enjoying it now, she began lifting herself up to meet his hand and she moaned about how good it felt.

I felt embarrassed for her, but I really couldn't blame her. I knew how good it felt, suddenly it was like there was a connection between us. I could feel everything, just as she was feeling it, that throbbing pleasure, that unbearable tension, and the ache of being a female. Her body was mine, not in the way that I owned it, but in the way that I felt it. I wanted to cry, it felt so amazing, to be that way with her.

Her master must have felt how much joy he was giving her just then, because I saw him smile in the mirror as he looked down at her. Then I understood how he cared for her, and had no evil intentions towards her, and there was a depth to him that I didn't see before.

I also realized that he was still extremely turned on and wondered what he was going to do about it. Sure enough, just a few moments later he stopped and unzipped his pants. He moved to the end of the bed, now, with his back to the mirror. He was facing the window, he pulled his lady towards him, until her head was hanging off the end of the bed and her body was stretched out in front of him with her legs still slightly apart. I watched him guide his cock into her mouth and caress her throat, as he worked it in.

I was so surprised by the way he moved I almost came, but I didn't want to miss what was going on, so I had to pull my hand away from myself until I calmed down. He actually started fucking her mouth! I didn't even know people did that outside of pornos! Even in pornos I have seen, with Brian of course, I don't think I've ever witnessed anything as intensely erotic as the way he was fucking her mouth.

He began spanking her pussy, this time hard, but she barely even flinched. Then he started talking to her, while he was filling her mouth. It was basically sweet nothings, what he said, but the tone of his voice was sublime. Sometimes, when I'm making up stories in my head I am convinced he was hypnotizing her with his voice and that's how she ended up calling him master and being in such a predicament. Whatever it was, she certainly did respond to it, lifting herself to his touch, moaning, and pleading with him, as he fucked her mouth and spanked her. I started to touch myself again, there was just too much stimulation not to.

He started to slow down, and his thrusting became more rhythmic, and less like a godless heathen, and he stopped spanking her pussy, which I though was probably a good thing for her by that time. But he did keep touching her, just to keep her moaning, he seemed to really get a kick out of hearing her moan.

While he was still moving himself in and out of her mouth, it was almost like he was making love to her. He did have the most loving expression on his face, and kissed her pussy as if he were kissing her mouth, with his tongue slipping down into her. He was telling her that she was very, very good. He brought his arm under her thigh and started penetrating her with his fingers, but not too deep. Just enough to tease her, without going in too far.

Just that image of him, kissing my neighbor that way, so intimately, knowing all the while just how much pleasure he was giving her when he did it. The confidence in the way he touched her. And she was pleasing him, I know how much pleasure that gave her. I know because I felt it all, with her. I know that she had to stop herself, but I came. It didn't even take any effort on my part, I just let myself feel it. It felt like falling in love, suddenly I knew this was where I was supposed to be, everything in my life was perfectly arranged for me to be here, at this moment, to be watching them, and they didn't even know it.

Then I came to my senses and realized that her master was looking directly at me. His eyes were fierce and very, very alert. I stumbled backwards, I swear to god the way he looked at me, it felt like some one shoved me right in the chest. I turned and ran. That man had the eyes of an animal, but what kind of animal I just couldn't say!

This is the second night I've been lying wide awake, trying to make heads or tails of what I saw, what I felt. I wonder if I'll ever be able to sleep again. If I can't, I might just take myself for a walk, and keep my fingers crossed that my neighbor's left her blinds open again.