The Act of Servitude

Story Info
Three people's fantasies converge.
6.1k words
4.27
43.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

Work keeps me away from home three weeks out of the month, which was probably the number one reason my marriage failed. Judy, my neglected wife, found someone else's cockles to warm.

With a few divorced years under my belt, the memory of my naked wife underneath a sweaty stranger stopped making me nauseous, because I actually like sex, and now that I wasn't getting any, I liked to think about other people who were. Strangely, I remembered how my high school friends used to brag about watching their buddies screw girlfriends in the backseat, and I'd always envied that. A naturally voyeuristic male, I wanted to witness live sex too. At the ripe old age of 42, it once again became a standard fantasy of mine, as I masturbated alone in my room.

One typical Monday night -- away from home, in a hotel bar -- I met Kurt. The city nightlife catered to an eclectic crowd, so when he sat down next to me and struck up a conversation I wasn't sure of his intentions. My ring finger was empty, but his wasn't. That comforted me some. Men had hit on me before. I was appalled at first. Did I look gay just because I dressed nice and stayed fit? After a few come-ons, I learned to just shrug it off.

Minutes into our conversation about the Monday night football game, Kurt asked if I was married.

"No," I said, and then a heartbeat later added, "divorced," to set my sexual record straight.

Kurt seemed pleased with that, and said, "I'm married -- three years."

The institution of marriage -- its benefits and pitfalls -- consumed the next half-hour. He was a nice enough guy -- funny, intelligent, about six foot two inches tall, a little bigger than me, but not much.

I asked him, "Why aren't you home, right now?"

Kurt grinned, and answered mysteriously, "Pete, I'm on a mission," and then for no apparent reason, asked, "How long are you in town for?"

"I'm here all week -- once a month, same time, same place," I answered, with a decidedly bored tone.

"Maybe I'll see you later," said Kurt, as we shook hands goodbye.

"I'll be here. But I advise you to stay home. You don't want to end up like me."

He laughed. "Thanks for the advice."

The football game was a blowout by the second quarter, so I went back to my room and fantasized about Kurt's wife giving him a blowjob.

Embarrassingly enough, on Tuesday night, and Wednesday night, Kurt found me sitting on the same bar stool. Each time, the conversation turned private and we moved to a booth. I wasn't offended when he quizzed me on quite a few personal subjects and opinions. As a matter of fact it was flattering, like he'd chosen me as a mentor, but it felt more buddy/buddy than a father/son thing.

In the process, I learned a lot about Kurt as well. A month ago, he earned a black belt in karate. He was much more liberal than I. Kurt had a good stockbroker job with advancement possibilities. He and his wife, Cindy, bought a house, but planned on moving back home to Minneapolis as soon as his firm had an opening. Cindy had been his college sweetheart and they planned on starting a family next year. For some reason, Kurt confessed that Cindy was a virgin when they met.

What could I say, but, "Lucky you." He didn't appear happy about it, though.

I enjoyed the hours we sat in the bar, bullshitting. The nightly companionship made it my best week on the road in a long time.

Thursday night was my last night in town. Kurt showed up as expected, but seemed restless and preoccupied. After the preliminary small talk, he said, "I want you to meet Cindy."

I turned and scanned the room.

Seeing my confusion, he clarified, "Not here. She's down the street."

I stared at him suspiciously. "Why?"

He shrugged, and answered, "Big crowd there, less conspicuous."

Adventure was an uncommon commodity in my solitary existence. Intrigued about this mysterious wife, I followed him out.

We walked for a block and stopped outside a packed dance club. Everyone entering was at least a decade younger than me. The bass thumped through the walls, and my head began to throb with the beat. The first thing I thought was, 'I'm too old for this shit.'

For no apparent reason Kurt turned to me, held up his index finger, and said, "Rule number 1: You leave immediately, if asked." His middle finger popped up. "Rule number 2: You cannot come in my wife."

"What?" I didn't hear him correctly. I leaned forward and turned to use my good ear. "Say again?"

Without further explanation, Kurt went inside.

Unnerved, I followed.

Apparently, Cindy hadn't moved since Kurt left, because he navigated right to her location within the gyrating mass of hip-hoppers.

Kurt yelled introductions. "Pete, this is my wife Cindy. Cindy, this is Pete."

I smiled and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you."

Cindy remained silent, gave me a head to toe scan, and smiled in return.

I watched intently, as they spoke privately into each other's ear. Cindy was a hottie, and my heart pounded almost as hard as the music. A few seconds later, she walked away.

"Where's your car?" yelled Kurt, as we followed Cindy toward the door.

"Hotel garage, down the street."

"Get it. We'll be outside in a green convertible."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'll wait 10 minutes. If you don't come out, we'll leave without you."

Suddenly outdoors, Kurt turned away, caught up with Cindy, and they strolled hand-in-hand in the opposite direction from the hotel.

Making a snap decision to live dangerously, I turned around and headed for my car.

Their green Corvette convertible was difficult to follow in my beat up Civic. Kurt drove fast -- squealed around corners and through yellow lights -- to test my resolve, I think.

Eventually, Kurt obeyed the traffic laws. Then I followed easily. When he pulled into the parking lot of the Regency Suites hotel, I instinctively parked far away from them.

Kurt waited alone, outside the hotel entrance. "Discrete. I like that. Good move, Pete." He handed me a room key. "205", he said.

Before turning to go inside, he added, "Just remember the rules, and this will be a fun night -- for all of us."

"Okey dokey." I smiled, nodded my head in agreement, and thought of a favorite Thomas Fuller quote, 'If thou art a master, be sometimes blind, if a servant, sometimes deaf.' This was my time to be a servant. I wasn't sure how, but the two rules of engagement left a lot of wiggle room for my own satisfaction if I played along. The situation would change, according to emotions. I would have to stay on my toes.

When we all stood inside the room, I remained a silent servant, so as not to say the wrong thing and frighten Cindy. I could tell she wasn't completely comfortable with me there, although apparently intrigued with whatever was about to happen.

After a glance my way, she said to her husband, "I need a shower."

"Go ahead."

Kurt stood at the living room window, until we heard the sound of splashing water. Then I followed Kurt into the bedroom. On the way, he asked, "Did you ever swing in your marriage, Pete?"

The vision of my wife underneath her hairy lover came to mind, and I thought, 'not intentionally', but said, "No, I didn't." Then asked, "Have you?"

"Not until tonight," he said, pacing the room. "But it's something we've talked a lot about, lately." He sat down on the edge of the bed and I sat on the dressing table chair. He continued his explanation. "To be blunt, Pete, we are experimenting with a little role play. I'm the master and she's my submissive."

I scratched my head like an idiot, and asked, "So… how do I fit in?"

He met my gaze, and answered, "You're here to be part of our fantasy. I'm counting on your… maturity in this matter. Over the years, I've learned that I'm sort of an exhibitionist at heart and, since Cindy has never been naked in front of another man, it would be a big turn on for me to show her off. Do you think you can control yourself and enjoy the show?"

After some more idle scratching, I said, "How does Cindy feel about it?"

Kurt smiled. "Pete, I'm glad you asked. It shows you're a thoughtful man and have a conscience." He stood up and began to pace again. "Actually, this was her idea. Lately, she's felt like she married too young, and missed out on experiencing the single life. We've talked about it at length, and came up with a plan. That's why she's chosen the submissive role. This way, she gets a little extramarital fun without the guilt, because I'll be responsible for whatever happens. If I have any regrets, it'll be on me."

I nodded in understanding, and said, "Then, no problem. I'll play along and obey the rules. You will tell me if things become… uncomfortable? I don't want to get my ass kicked."

"Absolutely."

The shower turned off.

Kurt said, "Come on, let's go say hello and break the ice," and headed for the bathroom door.

Cindy was still standing in the tub. Her translucent silhouette stopped moving when we entered the steamy room.

"Honey, time to come out."

"But--"

"No buts. Come out."

The womanly shadow folded arms over her chest and remained motionless.

Kurt looked back at me, winked, and then slid open the curtain to expose his dripping wife.

She stared down at the floor. The skin on her arms broke out in goose bumps.

My skin tingled, as I took in all of her that I could see. She looked so young, and I guess she was compared to me. Her pubic area was completely bare. Something I'd never experienced. I had grown up as part of the 'Hair' generation.

Grabbing her arm, Kurt said, "Come on, Baby. Let's dry off," and coaxed her out. "Pete, hand me the towel."

I gladly complied.

Gently, Kurt dried his wife's face. "Mmm, you smell nice and clean. Put your arms down, Baby."

Cindy obeyed and put her arms at her sides to reveal her breasts. The areolas were rosy and extended. The way her dark, wet hair clung to the ivory swells captured the essence of femininity.

Kurt roughly toweled off her chest. When he caressed her nipples well beyond the point of dry I saw her knees flex, as if they'd weakened from the pleasure.

"She has very sensitive nipples, Pete."

"I can tell. You're a lucky man. She's beautiful."

"Yes, I'm the luckiest guy in the world." He smiled warmly at Cindy and then kissed her sweetly on the lips.

Afterwards, Cindy seemed to relax a little.

Kurt wiped down the front of her body. He knelt and took special care of her inner thighs. Cindy rested a hand on his head for balance.

I remained a silent voyeur to the intimate scene, until Kurt threw me the towel, and said, "Pete, dry her back for me."

Cindy bit her bottom lip and stared at her husband's face as I moved behind her.

I stopped and thought a moment.

I wanted to give Cindy and Kurt what they wanted, and assumed what Cindy wanted was to experience someone different than her husband. So, I decided whatever Kurt did, I would do differently. Kurt had been pretty abrupt with the towel, until he touched Cindy's most intimate bits. Covering my hands with the towel, I started at her neck and lightly wiped the moisture away. I tried to keep the touch sensual, like a massage, especially when I reached the firm globes of her bottom.

Kurt moved to the side, where he could watch my progress and still see his wife's reactions. "Make sure you get in the crack," he said, and then spread the cheeks for me.

Cindy's body jerked when I slipped the terrycloth low enough to tease her labia and swipe across her anus.

Kurt chuckled, and said, "I think she liked that."

"I think I liked it too," I confessed, my cock noticeably stiffer.

Her skin now dry, Kurt led Cindy by the hand, back into the bedroom, and sat her down in front of the vanity mirror. "Do me a favor and dry her hair for me, Pete."

I picked up the comb and looked into the mirror. Her eyes darted briefly to mine, before staring back at her own reflection. She had thick, luxurious hair, and it felt heavy between my fingers. Trying to be as gentle as possible, I combed out any snarls.


Her brown eyes moved and I followed them. We both saw Kurt begin to take off his clothes. She watched more than I, because I was busy blow-drying her hair and staring at her. But I have to say, it turned me on to watch Cindy watch her husband get naked. I felt over dressed.

Kurt pulled back the bedcovers and then came over and stood beside Cindy, his flaccid cock only inches from her cheek. He shaved down there too. As I dried, I kept an eye on them in the mirror. He watched me work on his wife's hair, seemingly fascinated by the novelty of someone else touching her. She watched his dick become hard. The erotic scene made my restrained cock try to burst through the kakis. More than once I saw them glance at the bulge.

"Is that dry enough," I asked, taking the liberty of running my fingers through her hair and rubbing her scalp.

When Kurt turned to feel, his cock bumped into her cheek. Ignoring the contact, he said, "That's dry enough, unless you want to spend more time on it."

Cindy, the submissive, made no comment about her hair, or the cock poking her face. Although, her eyes darted back and forth in the mirror, from Kurt to me, and her face blushed crimson.

"How about if I braid it?"

"That's a good idea, Pete. That way, her hair won't obstruct the view. But first," Kurt bent down and grabbed the chair seat, "let's turn her sideways." He lifted her up, chair and all, and turned them 90 degrees. Straddling her thighs, with his erection almost touching her nose, he said, "That's better. Now we can all see in the mirror," and then we all turned to look at the amazing reflection.

"That's a sight to be envied," I said, giving them my warmest smile. Then I drew back her hair, dragging my fingers over her throat, and began to braid.

Kurt placed his palms on Cindy's thighs and bent down for a kiss. In the reflection, I could see his tongue work passionately between her lips. One hand moved up and cupped a breast. His thumb swiped across the distended nipple. Not only did I watch them, but I also felt every reaction, as she flinched and squirmed from the attention.

When Kurt backed away, Cindy's chest heaved with great gulps of air. Her gaze followed him with palpable desire, but she remained silent.

"How about a little suck, Honey." Kurt moved forward, until his cock brushed her lips.

When my hands stopped in anticipation, she smiled knowingly and then opened her mouth.

"Good girl," said Kurt, and pushed in the tip. Cindy clasped it between her lips. He began a slow thrust, increasing the depth a little each time.

I struggled to finish, while gaping at their give and take. Kurt continued the languid in and out motion, until I completed the braid by twisting on a rubber band. When he pulled out and walked away, Cindy turned briefly to the mirror, gave me a shy smile and licked her lips. I nearly came in my pants.

"I bought some toys for tonight," said Kurt, opening a dresser drawer across the room. He stuck in his hand and pulled out a white feather. "Time to tease the wife, Pete."

Cindy's eyes grew large. From her expression, this was a surprise. But her acquiescence meant it wasn't more than she wanted.

Kurt stopped in the middle of the room. "Come here, Cin."

Obediently, she moved to him. Her little ass had a nice wiggle.

They kissed briefly, and then Kurt walked over and handed me the feather. "Show me something, Pete. How would you use this on a woman?" Then he sat down in the vanity chair and waited.

A few seconds passed, while I stared at the feather and thought about how it would feel to get the shit kicked out of me if I made a mistake. I looked at Cindy. Very submissive-like, she stared at the floor between her feet. I looked at Kurt. "I don't want to sound ungrateful but… are you sure?"

"Absolutely." He looked past me to his wife. "Right, Cin?"

Almost imperceptivity, she nodded.

As I approached the beautiful, naked stranger, my heart pounded so hard I'm sure everyone in the room could hear it. First, I just walked around Cindy, drinking in her curves, letting the anticipation build. Without warning, I swiped the feather across her ass and she jumped.

Kurt chuckled. "Caught her off guard with that one."

I ran the feather under her chin. "Surprise is good. Makes the adrenalin flow, and that makes the body more sensitive." Maybe I could teach Kurt a few things.

With just the tip of the feather, I drew a circle over her heart and then around each areola. The nipples tightened and reached out for more, but I didn't oblige. Instead, I drew a line down her stomach and circled her pussy. Then, using the feather's edge, I slipped it upwards between her labia and her body quivered.

The teasing torture continued for several minutes. I tried to make her orgasm by tickling her nipples, without success. New techniques were applied to her face, arms and legs. Some of the ideas were mine, and some were Kurt's. Finally, Kurt told Cindy to bend forward and place her hands on her knees.

Using the hard, quill end, I slowly drew a line down her back and between her buttocks.

It made her shiver and goose bumps suddenly covered her arms.

Then, from behind, I wiggled the feather over her pussy.

After a short while, her legs gave out and she fell to her knees.

Kurt laughed. "Wow, Pete. You're an artist with that thing. You should paint."

"If I had a canvas like Cindy, I would -- every day."

"I think she came." Kurt knelt if front of his wife. "Cindy, did you come?"

She shook her head 'no', then whispered, "Close."

"Damn, you look so hot." They embraced and kissed passionately. He grabbed handfuls of her ass and molded himself against her.

I enjoyed their affection for a while, and then strolled over to see if there were any other toys in the dresser drawer. Inside, I spied a dildo -- the realistic kind with molded veins and everything. It was a little larger than average. I thought, 'If Kurt wants his wife to experience a little extramarital thrill, then this toy must be for me.' I wanted to be the one to introduce Cindy to her new lover.

I left the dildo and turned back to the action. Cindy was now on the bed with Kurt's head between her legs. For all intents and purposes, I didn't exist. So, I stood by and watched. This was better than any porn I'd ever seen. But the longer I watched, the harder I got, and the more I wanted to be a part of the fun. Desire made me bold, and I moved next to the bed. They both had their eyes closed, until I brazenly fondled her breast.

Cindy's eyes flashed open and her loud intake of air made Kurt look.

His shiny face popped up, and asked, "Feel good, Honey?"

Her eyes met mine and she murmured, "Mm hmm."

Then Kurt looked at me, and in a hospitable tone said, "Be my guest," before diving back in.

Not about too pass up that offer, I said, "Love to," while smiling warmly at his Cindy.

Sheepishly, she grinned back, giving me the yellow light.

Women like compliments, so as my hands freely explored the sensitive softness of her body, I gushed, "Cindy, you have beautiful breasts, just the right size and perfect nipples." When I bent down and kissed the outside curve, her fingers caressed the back of my head. That was all the encouragement I needed to crawl up onto the bed and get down to some serious sucking up.

It wasn't long before she was thrashing around from an orgasm. Kurt and I kept our lips and hands connected to her erogenous zones until the final quiver passed away. I took the liberty of caressing her cheek with the back of my fingers, before leaving the bed.

While they embraced in the afterglow, I took the dildo out of the drawer and sat in the chair.

A few minutes passed, before Kurt looked in my direction.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12