The Actuary Couldn't Figure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,631 Followers

"I don't know, I don't know," she stammered.

A deal's a deal, I reminded her, and then pointed toward her car. "I've always wanted to drive one of those," I said, pointing toward her BMW.

"I'm in a hurry," she replied.

"It will only take a minute, 10 minutes tops."

Taking her keys, I jumped into the driver's seat while she entered the passenger side. Out of the parking lot we went, onto the interstate. There wasn't much traffic, and an idea struck.

"Blow me."

"What?" she asked, almost as if slapped.

"Blow me.."

"But there are cars, you're driving. I couldn't..."

Unzipping my pants, I reminder her of our deal and pointed out there wasn't another car in sight. Just for a couple minutes, I lied, what harm could that be?

She looked around, then reached over and began stroking my cock. Oh, it was good. But it wasn't enough.

She maneuvered over and started licking my cock, just as I saw a truck in the distance. Hitting the accelerator I sped the car as she began lapping my manhood. The feelings were intense as I took the car to 70 and keep my eyes looking all over for cops. As I gained on the truck her ministrations quickened and I knew I couldn't last long.

Pulling alongside the truck I glanced up through the moon roof. The trucker, a grizzled veteran, glanced over, did a double take, and then gave me the thumbs up signal. He watched as Stephanie sucked off my dick, and just the mere thought of her sucking and him watching sent me over the edge.

I turned up the radio to mask the noise from outside.

My dick began spurting a thick load of man sauce into her mouth as I fondled her ass. Stephanie started to move off the cock but I moved my hand up and held her on the meat, keeping her engaged in the blow job as I showed off for the trucker.

Finally I allowed her to move off my cock, and she wiped her mouth with her blouse sleeve. Sitting back in the passenger seat, she finally noticed the truck beside us...and the onlooking eyes of the trucker.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed the woman, pulling her hands to her face.

HONK went the air horn of the truck.

As I sped off she slapped my shoulder, but not too hard. We went down an exit ramp, the truck in hot pursuit, and I asked her if she wanted to blow our voyeur.

Again, the killing look came my way, so I stopped at the end of the ramp, turned, then sped away and back toward town.

"You are such a pervert. You are a bad, bad boy, I can't believe you did that. That was so embarrassing. What if a police officer came past?

Laughing, I told her she'd have to use her mouth to get us out of a ticket. I believe she took that as a threat, not an opportunity.

The following Monday she was demure and proper, but she gave me an evil smile and said that although I was a bad boy I did have certain good traits.

"I have to admit that was hot, Mick (her husband) was treated to the fruits of your labor Saturday night...and Sunday morning too. But we have to end this soon."

I reminded her that she had the key to that door, and she nodded.

That was a good sign. I think she was worried about her scheme being detected or our "affair" being found out. In either case, I needed to be taken care of. The solution to her mistake had apparently worked, and worked well, and she knew if I continued to come up with my own interest payment scheme she'd be in deep trouble.

It was time for the final payment, we both knew it. It was just a question of where, and when?

That problem was solved in the next week, when she said Mick would be taking a business trip to the west coast that required a weekend stay.

"Are you going with him?"

She said she couldn't, month end work had to be done and she needed to be near the office.

Near or in, I asked.

Near.

Problem solved.

JRob
JRob
1,631 Followers
12