The Addict Ch. 04

Story Info
Girl tries to tie down sex addict, only to get fucked.
2k words
4
20.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember I was minding my own business on my work break when I got a call from Brittany, one of the girls who I had a threesome with, and she had terrible news for a player like me.

"I'm pregnant you asshole!" Brittany screamed into the phone. "You fucked me with another girl...but you just had too choose lucky me to force your cum up my ass!"

"That's not how babies are made Brittany." I tried to joke, although I was silently freaking out inside.

"YOU FUCKER! Okay so you shot cum inside my cunt with NO condom!"

"Oh but you were so tight baby." I cooed.

"Are you trying to blame me?" Her voice sounded like it was going to crack. "You are you going to live with me, and support me through this Chad."

That's how I got tied down. I had no idea if she was actually carrying my child but I started living with her. I got a lot of free pussy and she made my meals. But being tied down was not my style. I would go into bars and get drunk off my ass wanting desperately to be single.

"Dude you should come to one my college parties," One of my bar buddies said. "College chicks are wild and loose."

"Oh yeah?" I said chugging the rest of drink. I knew Brittany was worried with my reputation that I would cheat on her. I hadn't since I moved in, but I masturbated frequently to hardcore porn and thought of Layla from time to time. Even when me and Brittany did have sex, after the first month I would just think of doing one of her friends slutty friends she brought to the house and shoot my load into her. Being tied down sucked, but I knew she would flip if I cheated on her.

"How was the bar?" Brittany said annoyed as usual when I walked into the kitchen stumbling a little. Her hair was tied up into a bun and she was washing the dishes.

"It was fine. In fact, I'm going back out tonight around eleven."

"Where?!" she hissed.

"Paul's place, he's having a little get together." I said trying not to elude to the fact drunken horny chicks would be there.

"No you're fucking not! The house is a mess and I want you here," She stated. "Don't you want to be here with me?"

"Uh yeah, Brittany, of course." I said I walked up behind her and put my arms around her. She smiled and I slid my hand down the front of her jeans, down into her panties and tickled her clit, she sighed and I rubbed her juicy clit a little harder. Then without warning she threw a cup against the wall.

"IS ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS SEX?!" She screamed.

We got into a huge fight and it ended up walking out of the house around ten-thirty.

"And don't you DARE go to that party or dare hit on anyone!" She yelled behind me.

Fuck it, I didn't know even if it even was my baby. How could I of been sucked into this trap? I went to that party anyway, and my friend Paul from the bar came up to hug me in greeting.

"Your happy." I said.

"Good to have you here!" He said brightly over the noise. There were lots of people jammed into the large house. The drinks were flowing and there were lots of young girls eyeing me. Speakers were rigged up and the base boomed and rattled my body.

"I have something for you dude." Paul whispered in my ear. He moved into my comfort zone and shoved a couple of pills into my hand.

"What's this shit?" I asked.

"Ecstasy." Paul licked his lips.

I took them and within the hour I found myself dancing to the mind thumping music. I moved to the rhythm and young girls left and right on the dance floor came up to me to dance dirty and bounce on me. I had a huge boner for the world to see and it was grabbing the girls attention. My dick had a mind of its own, it even slid up a girls skirt and I rubbed my erection against her g-string. She gave me a look.

"I'm taken big cock." She said and danced away with a wink.

I danced on and I found a young giggling college girl who shyly let me dance close to her. She was a bit darker skinned and had nice small breasts and as the electronic music played I danced closely behind her and squeezed her small boobs and she wiggled her hips against my crotch. She laughed as I grinded my cock against her tight pants.

"You have a boner!" She giggled in my ear.

"I want to fuck you little girl." I whispered back.

"Its Shelly," She said nervously. "It's hot in here. I'm going to get a drink if you want to come."

"I do want to cum." I said and followed her to the beer tap.

"I've never really done much." Shelly admitted after a bit of small talk.

"Your a virgin?" I asked surprised, although she was young, I didn't expect to find a virgin at this party. She nodded a little embarrassed.

"Have you ever given a man head before?" I asked.

"Yes, once, kind of...I really just licked it for a little bit and a lot of white stuff came out." Shelly turned red

"Just after a few licks? Wow you must be good...baby if you suck me..." I started, the ecstasy ran through my veins, my body felt bliss and I wanted to have my dick enveloped in a nice warm place.

"Uh, No, I can't." She looked away.

"I'll give you fifty dollars..." I offered frustrated. I couldn't believe what I said and silence hung in air between us.

"For my bills I need a hundred." She whispered so softly that I barely heard her.

"Okay," I smiled looking at her breasts that quivered as she breathed nervously. "Lets find a room."

She tagged along quietly behind me, no doubt she was trying to talk herself out of the deal.

We found an empty bedroom, I ushered her in and locked the door behind her. We were completely alone my little virgin and I, and I was so hard my balls were aching.

"Take off your clothes and lay on the bed." I ordered.

"I don't know if I want too." she said, she sounded like she was backing out of the deal yet she was undoing her blouse. Her bra was white and held her boobs snuggly, her nipples looked hard and poked against the white fabric. I came up to her and slowly undid the top button of her jeans. My thumb brushed down the front of her panties as I unzipped her zipper.

"Why do I have to get naked to suck you?" She asked nervously.

"Do as your told. I'm paying you remember?" I looked at her softly. Her young cheeks flushed and she reluctantly took off her bra and panties and laid on the bed. I towered over her and pulled out my cock, it was already rock hard and I started to masturbate, I cupped my balls in one hand and gently squeezed as I started pumping with the other hand. She started looking really nervous as she laid before me vulnerably exposed watching me pump over her.

"This is how you masturbate a man." I demonstrated and my fat head was pulsating. She laid speechless just watching me play with myself. I groaned in pleasure feeling the ecstasy run through me in pleasure waves and clear pre-cum dripped down my head

"Spread your legs and spread your lips." I commanded pushing the boundaries. I wanted more eye-candy.

"T-t-t-thats not what we agreed." She stammered.

"Do it, or I am going to pop your cherry and next thing you know your going to be riding this hard cock." I said irritated.

She nervously reached down and did what she was told, she closed her eyes, spread her legs and exposed herself to me. I eyed her little virgin pussy, it had little hair and was glistening with already being wet.

"Hold yourself open more." I said and leaned down and swirled my tongue over her clit.

"Oh! She gasped and clenched her eyes shut as she held her lips open for my tongue. I kept licking up her juices and she looked like she was already wanting to cum.

"Oh no you don't." I said and climbed on top of her. I grabbed her boobs and stuck my dick between them. I was fucking her chest and told her to lean her head up and open wide. I propped up her head in my hand and my head crammed itself into her lip-glossed mouth while my shaft was enveloped between her boobs. She submitted herself to me as my dick fucked in and out of her mouth. I even pushed my head hard into her cheek muscles so I could see my fat head outlined in this stunned little virgin's mouth. I got a little too excited and attempted to deep throat her.

"NO!" She gagged as I pushed my entire boner down her throat.

"Hundred dollars says yes," I said thrusting deeply in and out again. "And you will swallow all my cum like a good girl wont you? Or your really going to be fucked."

Tears welled up in her eyes from gagging and she nodded.

"See what happens to little girls who want to tease strangers?"

I held the sides of her head as I was finishing up my final strokes, in and out in and out and tears streamed down her face as I gave my final blow pushing my pulsing head to the bottom of her throat exploding white cream.

I pulled myself out of the virgin's mouth quickly and she sat up, she looked around desperately for something to spit my cum out into. I pushed her down and put my hand over her mouth.

"You said you would swallow me." I hissed. "Do it, or I still will fuck you if you don't."

She without warning spit it at me, right into my mouth and its warm goo dribbled down my chin. I wiped it away, and she smiled daringly.

"That's it." I said and she giggled as I turned her over and pulled her legs back so that she was bent right over the bed and her perky little ass was in the air. I spanked her several times and fingered her pussy. She moaned in pleasure. I did this for several minutes and got my hard on back again.

"Do me." She said.

I didn't have a condom, but felt deja vu as I tried to enter her tight pussy without one.

"Oh! Push the head in!" She cried. It actually took a bit of effort. But I managed to push and deflower her as my head sank into her tight slit that trembled with nervousness and excitement. Her muscles seemed to grab me as I tried to insert myself deeper. She bucked her ass and damn she had about all of me inside her. I didn't want to cum and have another pregnancy on my hands. But she was so unbelievably tight and rattling my head around just right.

"Slow down!" I said holding her hips that was rocking back and forth.

Right as I said that she gave a wail arching her back and her muscles grabbed my condom less dick hard and she was cumming. I held off the urge to drain my dick inside her and pulled out at the last second squirting into the crevice of her ass.

That was right when Brittany barged into the room and saw me ass naked rolling on ecstasy and hunched over my little party girl who had cum all over her ass that was quivering from just cumming herself from my pleasuring dick.