The Addicted Natural Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers

We talked and talked, and all I know is that his words were true and comforting. Once again, I went somewhere that was ... beyond the room, I guess, yet still a part of it, if that makes sense. But in the end, nothing was really any different. I'm still the way I always was, and the way I always will be.

"Wake up, Dee," he said. And I did.

I stretched and yawned and arched my back. And everything was still the same. I was still clothed, just as I was before he hypnotized me. I was standing, just as I had been standing before I went to sleep. And he was standing in front of me, just as before. But then I suddenly realized that I HAD changed. I was happy now. I was REALLY happy!

"Do you want me?" I asked softly. "You can have me if you want me."

"Maybe a little later, Dee," he answered kindly.

"I could suck you," I pleaded. "I need to please you. Please?"

He reached out and stroked the side of my face. I nuzzled my cheek into his palm, then kissed it. "Later," he repeated.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you, too, Dee." And when I lifted my head and gazed questioningly into his eyes, I could see no hint that he didn't meant it. My heart leapt. But then I glanced around suddenly, remembering that he wasn't mine at all.

"Brenda?" I said. And there she was, slumped into a limp heap of slumbering beauty on the couch. "Oh! She's asleep again!"

Fred laughed. "Yes, she can't seem to resist, can she?" He walked over, stroked her cheek, and said "Brenda, wake up now," and she did, stretching and yawning, just as I had done.

"Oh phooey!" she exclaimed, stamping her small right foot. "I wanted to watch! I can't believe I went out like that!"

"Like a light, my love," Fred chided smilingly while I laughed at her. I didn't think anybody said "phooey" any more.

She stood, and we all just looked at each other for a long time, comfortable but uncertain. "I should be dead now," I said wonderingly.

"You are," Brenda replied. "The old you IS dead. This is the new you!"

We were quiet again. "What now?" I asked uncertainly.

"You go home and pack a suitcase," Fred said authoritatively. "You will spend tonight here. I'll come and pick you up in a few hours and bring you back. Then we'll figure out how we're going to do this."

"Really?" I squealed. This was too good to be true.

"Yes, really. Now go on, get home and pack! I'll come and get you soon."

But I didn't move, and for the first time, I saw a real problem. I frowned.

"You don't know where I live," I said nervously. I was really starting to get scared.

"Of course I do," Fred said patiently. "We ate dinner there two nights ago."

Disaster loomed. He didn't know! Brenda had never told him! She'd kept her promise, and now this whole wonderful dream was about to come crashing down around me.

"That's just my lake house," I said, my voice catching in my throat. "I don't really live there." One last tear leaked out of the corner of my left eye and slid down my cheek.

He suddenly realized something was wrong. "Well, where do you live?"

"Out on Darlingshire Road." My voice was flat and dull.

"You mean in one of the new apartment buildings going up?"

"No, on the other end, east of there."

"But I thought there was nothing out there but the old Darlingshire mansion ...."

And time stood still. I couldn't breath. Was my heart beating? Yes, that must be the source of that pounding in my ears. Slowly, he turned his head and looked in the direction of the front of the house. Though he couldn't see past the walls, I could imagine his mind forming an image of the $120,000 automobile blocking his Toyota in the driveway. And then he turned his eyes to me and they went wide with recognition.

"You're Diana Darlingshire!"

I could only stare mutely back. It had been so close! Happiness had been right there! For a moment, I had touched it!

"Freddy, this doesn't change a thing," Brenda said firmly. I cast a hopeful glance her way.

"Doesn't change ..?" he said loudly. "Doesn't change ..?" he screamed. "Are you crazy?" he shrieked. "Brenda, my God! This is the richest person in the state!"

"No I'm not!" I protested weakly. They both stopped dead and looked at me questioningly. "I'm not even in the top five," I murmured, and his questioned expression turned into one of disbelief while a smile split Brenda's face. "Seven," I muttered, looking down at my shuffling feet. "Number seven."

And Brenda burst into a fit of laughter while Fred tried desperately to maintain his indignant anger.

At last Brenda was ready to renew the offensive. "Freddy, it really doesn't matter! It really, really doesn't! We can work through this!"

"Money ALWAYS matters," he yelled.

"But love matters more," Brenda said evenly. "I love her, Freddy. You love her." She was silent for long seconds while she let that sink in. "She's my best friend, Freddy, and I can't let her down. She needs us. Please help her!"

And he seemed to deflate again. Once more, her calm reason had won the day, and I found myself wondering who the REAL master was in this relationship. She was a slave who could get her way! And for the first time I realized ... we're not alike at all.

Fred sighed deeply. "Okay, Dee, go home and pack," and it was my turn to fling myself into his arms. I held him as tightly as I could.

"Really? You really mean it?"

"Yes." He was regaining his composure. "But you'd better give us a little more time. There are a few things my blushing bride and I have got to get straight." He cast a stern look her way, and she really did blush, but when he turned back toward me to disentangle my arms from his neck, I saw her wink at me.

And that's it, Diary. That's the story of the end of my life. My old life is over now, and my new one .... Well, that's the magic of my future, now. There is no plan. No course. There are a thousand hopes and expectations, but not a single clue about my new future.

My Master should be here any minute now. I'm going to put you into a box now, Diary, and put you in the closet and never think about you again. Thanks for listening. You've been a great friend, but ... I don't know how to put this delicately ... I just don't need you anymore.

I hear a car on the driveway!

He's here!

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers
12