The Addicted Natural Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,128 Followers

"I've never, ever even considered making love to another woman before," she said, and paused, waiting for me to comment.

"Neither have I."

We lay like that for more long minutes.

"Dee?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think we're being manipulated?"

Ah, so that's what was bugging her. I decided to pick my words carefully, as well.

"I want to ask you two questions," I said. "The first one isn't very important, but the second one is."

"Okay," she said. "Shoot."

"Do you love me?"

She barked a laugh and looked up into my eyes. "You don't think that's important?" she asked.

"Not to me. You see, it doesn't really matter to me. I would much rather love than be loved. Does that make sense? I love you, and that's all that I really care about. Even if you hated me, it wouldn't make me love you any less."

She thought about that for a second. "Yes," she said softly, "I love you."

"And now for the biggie," I continued. "Are you happy?"

She didn't have to think about that one at all. She hugged me tightly. "Yes. Yes, I'm happy."

"Then the whole thing's moot," I told her.

"Huh?"

"Your question may make some difference to you," I explained, "but the answer is meaningless." She looked up at me questioningly. "Look," I continued, "Fred either forced us to fall in love or he didn't. If he didn't, then it was meant to be and we did it all on our own. We're in love, and we're happy. End of story."

"And if he did 'make' this happen?" she asked.

"Then we should thank him. We're still in love and we're still happy; and just between you and me, I STILL think it was meant to be!"

She relaxed back into my arms. "End of story," she said.

"End of story."

She suddenly struggled out of my arms. "Hey! Let me show you something!"

She lay back and reached up, taking my head and resting it on her left breast. I snuggled into her. "Just relax," she told me, and when I had, she asked "What do you hear?"

I listened. "The birds."

"What else?"

"The wind on the water."

"What else?"

"Noth .... Your heart. I hear your heart."

"Right. And now, with every beat of my heart, I want you to relax more and more. With every beat, you're going to become more and more relaxed. More and more."

My body seemed to go limp of its own accord. I was suddenly very tired. "You're hypnotizing me with your heart," I murmured.

"No," she said softly, "but you ARE going to go to sleep now. With every beat, you're more and more and more relaxed."

And I was suddenly dreaming that we were skinny dipping in the lake. The guys that yelled at us earlier were still there in their boats, waving and hollering, but Brenda didn't seem to care, so I tried not to blush. She swam over to me and kissed me, and I kissed her back and told her that I loved her, and she laughed her bright, pleasant laugh, and told me to wake up now. And I did. She was right, she hadn't hypnotized me. I felt just like I did when I awakened from an afternoon nap; drowsy and lazy.

Fred finally got back from his boat ride, full of stories about trying to outrun the storm and how he made it to a marina just in time. I fixed dinner, and that evening we told him what had happened to us in the boathouse, and he smiled and told us that he was happy we had discovered each other. I suppose that sort of confirmed Brenda's suspicions, but once again, it just doesn't matter, does it?

Well, Diary, I guess that's about it. Master has promised me that I will never have to write in you again, and that's okay with me. I don't seem to have enough time as it is, taking care of this house and the two people I love. I still have enough time left to cook dinner tonight (Hooray!): braised beef tips and wild rice. I started marinating the beef last night.

But first, I have to tell you what happened just two hours ago.

I was called away from my writing and into the kitchen by Brenda, who had made a delicious lunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (which were pretty good) and coffee (which was too weak). She was pretty proud of her meal, the first she'd prepared since I had come to live with them, and Fred graced her with a smile and praised her household industriousness. I complained again about neglecting my chores due to the writing task. Brenda said she had to spend an hour in the library before dinner. Fred talked about a new boat he'd seen in the marina.

Eventually, the subject changed yet again, and we talked about what we should do after dinner that evening. Brenda suggested a video, and Fred told us he'd run up to the video rental place and get something.

"No, wait!" Brenda said. "I know something we can watch!" She jumped up. "Wait right here!" and she ran off down the hall. I guess I should have seen it coming, but to tell you the truth, I had now idea the thing still existed! Mommy must have hidden it in one of the storage rooms. I gasped loudly when she returned holding it.

The blue gym bag!

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,128 Followers