The Addicted Natural Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,129 Followers

I moved my hands to her buttocks and pulled her down hard, pressing my cock as deep as possible up into her womb. As I suspected, this caused her to close her eyes and moan, her body shaking. I glanced quickly toward the door just as another bolt of lightning lit the entire room. Yep, there they were: Dee in her wheelchair, Willie standing beside her, holding her hand. They both appeared to be watching, but oddly, their eyes were closed. They were only visible for a fraction of a second in the glare, so I figured that I'd just seen them while they were both blinking. Hmm. If it was a show they wanted ….

I grabbed Brenda roughly around the waist again, sat up, and twisted us both toward the center of the king-size bed. She squealed loudly, then grunted as I pinned her beneath me, my cock still buried to the hilt inside her body.

"Oh, Golly, Freddy!" she gasped, and reached up to put her arms around my neck. I grabbed her by the wrists and roughly pinned them to the bed on either side of her head. She struggled for a few moments, trying once again to hold me, but I refused to let her budge. I began lifting my hips and pounding my cock into her. My pace was quick and relentless, and I used a great deal of force, making her grunt each time. Our stomachs slapped together over and over again. Once more, she struggled to free her hands and put her arms around me, and once more, I held her securely. She cried out once, then again. I began picking up the pace. She had a small orgasm, then started building toward a big one. It wasn't going to be much longer for me, either. I was going as fast as I could now, and she brought her legs up and pushed her heels into my buttocks, pulling me deeper with each stroke.

"Unnggh! Oh, GOLLY, Fre … OH! Ahh! Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh!"

She was coming hard, and as her cunt gripped me, I felt myself spurting what I envisioned to be gallons of semen into her. At last, I released her wrists, but she just left them there, limp. I lay atop her, totally spent, and at first I thought she'd passed out, but she stirred after awhile. I rolled off of her and pulled her to me. She rested her head on my shoulder and moved one of her legs across my body. I could feel the fluids from her cunt leaking onto my thigh, but I didn't move. We couldn't speak for a long time, and as our breathing slowed, the sound of the rain on the roof and the distant thunder was all that we heard.

"Golly, Freddy. That was the best!"

I was silent for another minute. "Do you think we put on enough of a show for your girlfriends?"

Pause. "You saw them?"

"Yes, I knew they were there." I held her close. "You ladies really like to watch, don't you?"

Pause. "Watch …. Yes."

"Why do you and Dee always do that?"

"It's … um … fun." I remained silent, basking in the afterglow. "Uh … Freddy?"

"Yes?"

"I think … something's wrong with Dee. Not with the baby … it's something else."

I gave her my full attention. "Like what?"

"I'm not sure. It's as if … as if she's done something wrong, and she's afraid to tell us. I've tried to talk to her about it, but she just makes excuses. She feels … guilty. She's very troubled by whatever it is."

"When did all this start?"

"A couple weeks ago. About the time we met Willie. At first, I didn't think it was worth telling you about, but it's been worrying her more and more."

"I'll talk to her."

"Let me try one more time," she suggested. "I'll sleep with her tomorrow night." She put on a smug grin that I could see in the dusky light. "You won't mind sleeping with Willie again, will you, Freddy?"

I smirked, but slowly my mind was invaded by other thoughts, very prurient thoughts. "Have you slept with her yet, Brenda?"

She gave a little laugh. "You mean: have I made love to her yet?"

My turn to pause. "Yes."

She was silent for a long minute. "I tried to resist her. I really did. I didn't know if she'd be … receptive. But in the end, I just gave in to it; the urge, I mean." Another half-minute's silence. "I think she has a … an odor. She smells … good. I think that might be it. Have you noticed it?"

"Yes, I think so."

She seemed to be trying to get her thoughts in order, but they were jumbled. "Her nipples are … really big; long and hard and rubbery, and she just seems to melt inside when I suck on them.

My weary cock gave a twitch.

"And … Freddy, she squirts!"

I laughed. "Yes, she squirts."

"I didn't know women … DID that!"

"I've heard that some do. I didn't know whether it was the truth, but I guess I know now. There's no doubt that she ejaculates when she cums."

Brenda giggled, but she hesitated before going on. "I love her, Freddy. I really love her. Like I love Dee. I couldn't be happier."

"Yes," is said softly. "I love her, too."

We held each other for another long minute. "Freddy?"

"Yes."

"She wants to go get her pubic hair permanently removed, like Dee's and mine. Can I take her tomorrow? Please?"

My cock gave another little jerk. You could hardly see Willie's sparse white pubic hair against her pale skin as it was. It made her look very, very young. I could only imagine what it would be like when it was smooth and bald. I had to clear my throat. "Sure," said.

Brenda laughed and hugged me, then changed the subject yet again. "Freddy, she's incredibly bright. She seems to be able to learn anything! She's never been allowed to learn before, and now she can't seem to soak in the knowledge fast enough."

"I've tasked Dee with teaching her how to read."

"I … I know you don't believe in her … abilities … with the cards; but there was probably a good reason why her aunt didn't teach her to read before. I have to assume that if we teach her to read now, it may degrade her … powers with the tarot."

"Even if I DID believe in all that rot," I told her firmly, "I would gladly trade her so-called 'powers' to give her the knowledge she's going to need to live her life. She deserves to learn to read. Every woman … every person deserves that. I would never deprive her of it."

Brenda hugged me so tightly I found it hard to breathe. "I love you, Master," she said.

I just lay there, and I thought that I felt … good about life.

AN EVENING WITH WILLIE

"Surrender and sleep!" I ordered.

Brenda immediately slumped to her left against Dee's shoulder, while Dee closed her eyes and let her right cheek settle against the top of Brenda's head. Willie, sitting to Brenda's right, collapsed across her lap and nestled the side of her face on Dee's thigh. It made quite a picture. Maxine, wagging her tail, walked to the couch and started licking Willie's face. She didn't move.

I decided that no instruction was necessary for this hypnosis session, so I just left them for a few minutes and walked down the hall to my office, where I put the watch back into its mahogany box. I didn't really like that box, all things considered. It reminded me of something I'd just as soon forget. Still, it's better to remember, sometimes; like a fatter "before" picture on the refrigerator to remind yourself what might happen if you indulged in that extra piece of cheesecake. I shut the box's lid and walked back to the living room, where my three lovelies remained in their hypnotic heap. I clapped my hands. "Wake up!"

They immediately came to life again, and Brenda and Willie came to me, hugging me. "Do you want us?" Brenda asked eagerly. "We could all do it! We could take turns!"

I laughed. "No, thanks anyway," I told them. I walked to the couch and bent over to kiss Dee. She, of course, had orders not to walk around, and she alone had remained sitting on the couch. "Dee, I want you to share your bed with Brenda tonight, please." I turned to Brenda, who gave me a little, knowing nod. "Brenda, why don't you two call it a night. Dee looks tired."

"Okay, Freddy." She got Dee's wheelchair, and she and Willie helped her into it and took her away toward the second bedroom.

I called after them: "Willie, I'm going to do some work in my office. I'll be with you in awhile."

"Okay, Frederick," she said, smiling over her shoulder.

I was grading final papers for the Junior-level class. The course was almost over. Man, I'd be glad to see it done. I pulled up the first paper on the computer and groaned. I recognized it … it had been plagiarized from an on-line source that was at least two years old. Why didn't these kids learn? I gave the guy an "Incomplete" and wrote him an email to see me after class, preferably with another paper in hand.

There was a knock at the door. I hollered for her to come in, and Willie entered, eyes cast down, meek and humble. She was incredibly attractive. She was wearing a short nightgown and she obviously wore no panties underneath. Brenda had taken her to the hair removal clinic that day, and I could hardly wait to see the results. I just had to get through these damn papers!

"What is it, Willie?"

She was holding her ornate box containing the tarot deck. "Could I please just sit here for a moment and read my cards?" she asked. "It will only take a moment, and since you don't believe in them, it shouldn't be too much of a distraction. Please?"

I couldn't help giving her a sour look. She saw it and looked down at her feet. She was obviously very uncomfortable asking for this. I sighed. "Okay, go ahead. Be quick about it, please. I'm going to be at this for another hour, and I'm anxious to see the results of your visit to the 'clinic' today."

She blushed furiously, then walked up to the desk, took the cards from their box, and set the deck in front of me. "Just touch the deck, please."

I regarded her curiously for a long moment, then reached out and cut the deck of cards, and then cut it again. That didn't seem to phase her at all, and she scooped up the cards and quickly laid out five of them in a sort of sideways crescent. She bent forward and peered at them, then scraped them aside and laid out another design: a plus sign, or cross, using the next five cards in the deck. Again, she had to lean forward and squint at the cards myopically; and again, she hesitated only a second before scraping them aside.

Next, she began to lay the cards out seemingly at random; one here, one there on the desktop; but when she'd laid out twelve of them, they'd formed a circle. She bent forward and peered at them for almost a full minute. Her breath caught for a moment, but then she sighed and began picking them all up. She replaced the deck in its box and finally looked up at me.

"Thank you, Frederick. I appreciate your patience. I will wait for you in the bedroom."

"Aren't you going to tell me what you thought you saw?" I asked, and immediately wished I'd phrased the question differently.

She winced. "It doesn't really matter, does it?" she asked defensively, and then hung her head. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. You are my Master, and I will gladly tell you everything I know. But if you don't mind, I'd like to wait until the time is right. It won't be long. Please?"

I felt my shoulders sag. I felt tired, and placating, and overbearing, and very, very horny. "Come here, Willie." At once, she stood before the desk and adopted a position of meek servitude, her hands at the sides, her eyes cast down at her feet. "No," I told her. "Come around here to me." She walked around the desk and stood before me. "Sit down," I told her.

She looked at me and blinked, then looked around for a place to sit. I patted my lap. "Here," I told her, and she smiled and blushed. She positioned her tight little ass on my lap, put her hands in her own, and leaned demurely against me. She felt very good: small and slim and firm and feminine. She'd obviously bathed recently, because she smelled of the floral soap that Brenda liked, but she also smelled like … Willie; that subtle but unmistakable odor that her body seemed to exude. My cock hardened under her pert little ass.

"Put your arms around my neck," I ordered, and she immediately complied. I put my hand on her thigh. "Now, spread your legs for me," I said. She made a little noise and hesitated only a moment before spreading her knees apart for me. I ran my hand up her thigh and pressed my palm into her hairless mound. She gasped sharply and shivered violently.

So much for the papers.

I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. Our lovemaking was exquisite. When I sucked on her rock-hard nipples, she grasped my head and held me to herself, shuddering violently. When I nibbled and licked and slurped her hairless pussy, she drenched me with her tasty juices and came so hard she filled the night with her screams. And when I came, deep, deep inside her slim young body, it felt like my body was exploding.

"Frederick!" she whispered harshly. I awoke with a jerk and looked up, surprised to find her standing next to the bed, leaning over me. She wore a short silk robe, one of Brenda's, and her left breast was peeking out its front fold. I tried to clear my sleepy mind, and I reached for her. She shied away a step.

"No, Frederick, please!" she insisted. "I need to talk to you. I need to tell you something." She was speaking very lowly.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked, muddled.

"Shhh! Please, Frederick. We must be quiet. I must show you this!" She acted suddenly indecisive. "At least, I think I should. We MUST talk! Please?"

I sat up in bed and patted the space next to me. Reluctantly, she sat, her hands on her lap, her eyes averted. The light was dim, but I could see her clearly enough. She was upset, nervous, meek. "What is it, Willie?" I whispered.

She was trying to get her thoughts in order. "You are my Master," she said levelly, quietly. "I should have no secrets from you. I love you. I would do anything for you." I said nothing, and at length, she continued. "If I DON'T tell you, nothing will happen. And that would be good. Well, not good, but not bad, either. But if I DO tell you, then something terrible could happen. But that's the future, and it could be altered. If …."

"Willie," I interrupted, "you aren't making any sense at all. What are you talking about? What's the matter? Tell me!"

She looked into my eyes for a moment, then stood, holding out a hand to me. With the other, she picked up my bathrobe, which she'd obviously gotten from the closet while I slept. "You are my Master," she repeated as I stood and allowed her to help me on with the robe. "I will tell you. I should have no secrets from you."

Maxine was suddenly at our side, but Willie leaned down and told her to stay. The dog lay on the rug next to our bed and moped. Willie tugged on my hand, and I let her lead me out the bedroom door and down the dark hall. There was a light on in the library, but the door was closed. She tiptoed up to it, turning twice to put a silent finger to her lips as a signal to me, and then she cracked the door a couple inches. Curious, I peeked in.

Brenda, completely nude, her back to me, was busy at the computer. From time to time, she would stop and stare at the screen, and I could tell from her posture that she wasn't happy. She used the computer mouse, and I could see text being highlighted and deleted, and then she started typing again. Willie tugged me back into the hall and silently closed the door. I turned to her and started to speak a question, but she put her palm against my lips, stood on tiptoe, and whispered softly, directly into my ear.

"She is under the influence of a man: a man you regard as your enemy, though he really is not. You hate this man, for he took her body before you yourself could taste its pleasures. You have never forgiven him for this. You despise him."

I shot a glaring look at the closed door, and my mind thought a single, terrible word: TRAITOR! I had thought it might be Brenda; in fact, there was no else it could have been. But I loved her and I refused to believe it. It was the problem of the mahogany box, you see. It had been sent by Menlo as a wedding gift, along with a little congratulatory card and note. We were married by a justice of the peace downstate, and the only other person we had invited, the only other person who knew of our marriage, had been Brenda's mother (who I really like, by the way). There had been no announcement, no outside celebration, no publicity of any kind; yet Menlo had sent the box. I had never really liked it, as I've mentioned before, but I keep it visible as a reminder that power can corrupt. The watch IS power; but I will never, NEVER allow myself to become what that asshole is. And I haven't … have I?

Willie saw the look in my eyes and quickly leaned up to whisper in my ear again. "She has no control over what she's doing now! You must not blame her! If you want to see what it is she's doing, you must follow my instructions exactly. It's the only way!"

I pulled back and looked at her. She was shaking and still very upset. I gave her a little nod, and she put her lips back to my ear.

"Sneak up behind her. Grab her arms, so she cannot erase what has already been written. She will fight you. Don't worry about the computer. The little plastic thingy won't break it. You must be prepared for her resistance, for she will become very agitated. The only way you can overcome his power is to show her this." She reached into the pocket of her robe and brought out the watch, which she kept balled in her fist. She turned her head away from it, and I suddenly realized her plight. She treated it as if it was Medusa's head. If she looked at it, she would be lost to its hypnotic power; and retrieving it from its box in my study must have been a real adventure. She pressed it into my hand, and then lowered it to the pocket of my bathrobe. I let it slide in, and she relaxed a little.

"Hypnotize her with the watch," she whispered. "When she is completely in your power again, HIS control over her will be broken … for now. Then you can read … and begin to understand. But please, PLEASE don't tell her about what you found her doing …."

Tell her? You'd better believe I was going to tell her! I was going to get to the bottom of this, and I was going to STOP it!

As if hearing my thoughts, Willie's eyes suddenly went wide and she grabbed at the front of my robe. "NO!" she whispered harshly. "Don't … please! If you …." A tear sprang to the corner of her left eye. "OH! What have I done?" And she turned and ran, barefoot and silent, back toward the bedroom. I looked after her for a moment. I could wax eloquent for awhile about the history of melodrama in literature, and about why it has been delegated in our society to exist only in the realm of Harlequin novels and daytime TV. This was a little too thick for me. Whatever it was that was eating her, it probably didn't rate all the histrionics.

I turned back to the door, eased it slowly open, and I tiptoed into the room. Brenda was still bent over the keyboard, and she didn't notice me until I was inches from her. Then, something alerted her to my presence and she spun toward me, her eyes going wide, the back of her hand to her mouth. Another classic pose in melodramatics. The air was thick with the stuff.

"Freddy!" She spun back to the computer, snatched at the mouse, and began to position it toward the File Exit prompt. She moved so fast that I almost wasn't ready, though I'd been briefed on her actions. I reached forward and grabbed her from behind by both arms and pulled her back away from the table with as much force as I could muster.

"NO!" she shrieked, as the desk chair rolled back away from the machine. The mouse reached the end of its cord, snapped out of her hand, and sprang back to strike the monitor a resounding blow; then it fell and bounced a couple times on the keyboard and slid off onto the floor. Brenda struggled against me, and I almost cursed the exercise program she had religiously followed ever since we'd met. She was STRONG! She bucked violently, struggling to rise over and over again, only to be brought back down by my gripping hands. She turned to look over her shoulder at me.

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,129 Followers