The Addicted Natural Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers

"Freddy, I just have to …" She tried to get up again, and I pulled her back. "I just have to do something to the computer …." Another attempt. "LET ME GO!" she screamed, and pushed back, catching me off guard. I stumbled, and she was up, racing toward the computer. I sprang up, grabbed her around the waist, and physically threw her several feet, where she landed heavily on the couch. She was getting up again when I held up the watch.

"Look at the watch, Brenda," I ordered in as calm a voice as I could muster. She froze, her eyes locked on the little timepiece. She shook her head, then amazingly closed her eyes and took a step toward the computer. "Look at the watch, Brenda!" I said firmly, menacingly. Her eyes came open again, and she stopped, staring. Once more, she shook her head slowly left and right. "Watch the watch, my love," I intoned. "Relax. Just relax."

"Freddy," she said slowly, "I just need to … I just want to … do something first. Please?"

"Just relax. So relaxed. Nothing else matters, Brenda. Just the watch. Relax and look at the watch. Relax."

She swayed. She tried to close her eyes again, but they blinked back open before she could quite get them shut. "Please, Freddy! Please let me … do … um … something. Something I have to do …."

"Nothing is more important than relaxing for me, Brenda. And watching the watch. Just the watch. Nothing else is important at all. Nothing else. Just the watch. Just my voice."

"Please, Freddy …."

"The heaviness is coming now. The wonderful heaviness. So nice. So heavy."

Her arms fell to her sides. "Something …. I have to do …."

"So sleepy. So heavy. So nice. Nothing but my voice. Nothing but the watch. So sleepy. Submit and obey."

"Something … I … have … to …."

"Submit and obey."

"Something … some … some … mit … and obey. Submit and obey. Submit and obey."

I let her drone on and on like that. With each iteration, she seemed to sag a little more, her eyes drooping. Finally, I let her go all the way. "Surrender and sleep," I ordered, and her knees splayed apart, her legs twisting, and she toppled back onto the couch. She lay there for a brief moment, and then her body slipped off onto the floor, where she lay in a sleeping heap. I looked at her for a long minute and then turned my attention back to the computer. The mouse hadn't done any damage, other than entering several extra characters at the end of the uncompleted text. On impulse, I clicked the print icon and ran off a hardcopy before I read it:

Dear Menlo the Great,

Why do you do this to me? I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! I found myself in the hallway outside the library, and I didn't know how I got there, or WHY I was there. I only knew that I HAD to go in and do something on the computer. And when I came in here, I realized WHY! I had to write to you! I didn't want to! I wanted to leave! But then I knew that THAT was how I got in the hall outside. I'd left. But when I leave this room, I FORGET! And I know now that if I leave without writing to you, I will just come right back in again; never remembering why; always forgetting; always forgetting.

How many times have I done this? I don't know. I don't remember. I never will. What have you done to me? I hate you, I hate you!

I know that doesn't matter to you. All you care about is me debasing myself in these letters to you. You want to know things about me that I would never tell ANYONE. About what I do in the bedroom with Freddy … and with Dee … and now with Willie. Ah, you didn't know about HER, did you? I haven't written you about her yet, have I? Have I? I don't remember. I wish I could remember. But I can't. And I won't. I know that as soon as I send this to you, I'll forget again; it will just be … gone! How many times? How often have I forgotten?

If Freddy only knew! He'd fix you! You'd be sorry!

Oh, that's so stupid. I sound like a teenager. I've tried to stop writing this, but I can't. I've even erased the whole thing! But I find myself just starting over again. I've done it twice. I guess I'll just get it over with. I'll just write it and send it … and then I'll forget again. Again and again and again. I hate you.

The biggest news in the past month (and there's so MUCH to tell you!) is about our new friend, Willie. She's an albino! But she's also the most beautiful girl I think I've ever seen. Dee and I met her while we were camping near a new lake that Freddy wanted to fish in. But Willie had a husband (yes … HAD. I'll get to that), and he came charging into camp, and he was so angry that he HIT Freddy! We were all so shocked and angrlkku'09864chnjhf

The email address was simply a ten-digit number at one of the nation's largest servers. I checked her sent-file, but if she'd sent previous messages (and she obviously had) they'd all been deleted. I highlighted the entire text of this new message and deleted it. Then I typed a message of my own to The Great Menlo, telling him in no uncertain terms what I planned to do to him if I ever caught sight of his miserable ass again. I also vowed to find some way to end his psychological hold over my wife, if it was the last thing I ever did. I pressed the "send" button almost without thinking. Only then did I remember Willie's strange behavior, and wondered, despite my best judgment, if there might be something to this fortune-telling mumbo jumbo. Sighing, I found and deleted my message from Brenda's "sent" file. Then I rose and turned the computer off.

"Brenda, wake up." I held her gently by her shoulders, and she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Oh. Freddy." She looked around. "What are you doing in here?"

"I was about to ask you the same question."

She blinked and looked down. "I … I don't know. I … must have come in here for something. I'm still naked. Was I walking in my sleep?"

"I don't know." I helped her up and hugged her to me. She rather deftly untied my robe and slipped her nude body against my own. "Let's make love, Freddy."

I held her. "I … I can't. Willie's all upset about something. I need to get back to her." I thought a moment. "How about Dee? Did you find out what she's worried about?"

She hesitated a moment. "No. I sense … I mean, I think that she's feeling guilty about something. She won't tell me what it is. I'll be able to figure it out eventually. Give me time."

"You'd better get back to her," I said gently. I had the hardcopy of the email in my pocket. For some reason, I longed to show it to her, talk to her about it. I talked with Brenda about everything. We had no secrets, and she might know how best to handle the situation. But for some reason, I remained silent, and I just hugged her marvelous body to mine.

"I love you, Freddy."

"I love you, too."

I walked her back to Dee's room and then returned to the master bedroom. As soon as I entered, Willie was on her feet and clinging to me, bending back and looking questioningly into my eyes.

"Did you tell her?" she demanded pleadingly. "Did you?" She searched my face. "You DID!" she accused. She let go of me and stomped around the room, holding her head. "Oh, what have I done? I've KILLED him!"

I couldn't take much more of this. "I didn't tell anybody anything!" I told her.

She spun around. "You DIDN'T?" She looked earnestly at me again, then tried to run past me. "My cards! I need to read my cards again!"

I reached out and grabbed her by the shoulders, lifting her off the ground and holding her out in front of me like a misbehaving child. "Stop this! If you don't stop acting like bad character in a soap opera, I'm going to throttle you! Now, I want some answers, and I want them now!" I set her down, dazed, and reached into my pocket. I held the email message balled in my fist, inches in front of her face. "Tell me how you knew about this!"

"I read about it in the ca …." Her features set in a mask of defiance and she turned away. "You don't believe! You don't care!"

I walked to her and held her slim body, her back to me. "What I BELIEVE has no bearing on this discussion. And what I CARE about is the truth." I turned her toward me. "Now, I want you to tell me! I won't contradict you, and I won't berate or degrade you. I won't make fun of you because of your beliefs." I paused and looked her in the eye. "I love you, Willie. And I respect you. Now, no more mystery, and no more melodrama! Tell me what's going on here! What do you mean 'I've killed him?'"

She looked up at me, silent and tearful for a long minute, then disengaged herself from my arms and sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at her dangling feet. "Everybody wants to know the future. That's all they care about. The present is what's important. What's happening NOW, and WHY it's happening … THAT'S what's important. The future is all twisty and uncertain. It changes. Sometimes, I read the future, and then the next time I read it, it's all different." I wanted to contradict, berate, degrade, etc, etc, but I wisely kept silent. She glanced up at me, and I put on my best "listening with intent interest" face. She sighed and looked back at her feet.

"I read about Brenda and the man you hate … I read about them in the cards a couple nights ago when Brenda and I were here alone. Then tonight, I read about the future. I saw you grab her, and hypnotize her, and I read about your … enemy on the computer. Only, he's not really your enemy. He's … not a nice man, and he's done some nasty things. But he's no threat to you, Frederick! He's just … there. Like a bird … or a worm. No threat. But then … in the cards … in the future … I saw you tell Brenda. Brenda saw your jealousy, saw your hate. And she … told Dee. And Dee … killed him."

"Aw, Willie," I said sadly, unable to keep the emotion out of my voice, "Dee couldn't kill a fly."

She looked up at me again. "Dee killed my husband, Frederick."

I took a deep breath and counted to ten. "Nobody killed your husband! I didn't! Dee didn't! A tree fell on him! I'm sorry it happened, but …."

"I'm not sorry. I hated him! But you don't know! You weren't there! You didn't see!"

"Dee was in our tent with ME!" I said, exasperated.

"Yes, and she was in my tent, too," she said calmly.

I took another breath. "You're telling me that Dee has some sort of supernatural power?"

She sighed. "I should first tell you of my experience with these things. My Auntie … her … field of expertise was with children. You see, when a young child is … gifted … in some form of psychic ability, he or she tends to be very lonely, sad, confused. We are different, and we FEEL that difference very acutely. Some of us MUST be slaves, for without a Master, our powers turn inward and drive us insane. Others are wildly independent. Auntie helped us, comforted us, taught us how to use our gifts; but also how to shield our abilities from others. She helped us cope. I lived with her all my life, but others … many, many others … visited us on the island. Their parents contacted Auntie, and they brought them to her so she could 'refine their powers.' Those that could pay paid very handsomely. And Auntie used the extra money to bring those who could not pay. She taught the children and overtly judged the parents who brought them. If the parents intended to use their offspring's powers for gain, Auntie … 'changed' them. By the time they left the island, they had only their child's best interests at heart.

"So you see, Frederick, I grew up being exposed to many, many special young people. They were all different; unique. And yet, they could all usually be placed into a few general categories. There were the 'seers,' like me. Each could glimpse the past; the present; even perhaps, the future. Each had her (or his) own medium: the crystal, the bones, the tarot. There were other types, too.

"Dee's powers are really rather common; it's just that they are rarely seen in this combination. I'm guessing that you've noticed her most obvious talent. She knows what you want even before you ask for it; probably before you even know you want it yourself!" I was about to make another contradictory remark, but it froze on my lips. "You HAVE noticed it!" she said exultantly. "But what you HAVEN'T noticed is what she's done to Brenda … what she's done to me! It's … it's … wonderful!

"It happened to me on that first day we met … was it only three weeks ago? It seems like a lifetime! Brenda had lured me to your campsite, and we were talking and laughing. It had been MONTHS since I'd laughed. I didn't know I still knew how! And then, just like that; instantly; I felt her inside of me. At first, I thought it was Brenda; but then I felt …." She looked at me appraisingly, and went on. "… I felt the baby. It was the most amazing feeling! I was part of her. She was part of me. And I could feel the fullness, the heaviness, the … wonderful bloating feeling that was another life moving inside of me. It was very, very intimate. But I'd experienced something like this before. Three or four of the kids who visited the island were 'mind sharers,' and I'd eventually learned how to push them out, or how to keep them from getting in at all. They meant no harm; in fact, it's really rather fun; but there is no privacy when you share your mind, and one has to be in the mood to want it.

"But then you came to the camp, and she left me. I looked at her questioningly, and she winked at me, but that was all. Then, after Rudolph came, after he hit me, after he hit YOU, he was about to hit Dee, too; and I think she did something to him. In fact, I KNOW she did. Because for the next week, he didn't hit me; not even once. He seemed afraid of me. Sometimes, he'd hold his head and just rock back and forth. Sometimes he'd yell for no apparent reason: 'Leave me alone!'… and I was GLAD. I was happy that he was tormented! Once, he left and didn't come back for almost a day, and it was wonderful, even though I was dreadfully hungry.

"Still, I saw no way out of my awful life with him, and I did something Auntie told me NEVER to do: I questioned the cards about my own end. I was not sad to find that it was coming very soon. I foresaw the tree … the very tree I'd been under while talking to Brenda and Dee! It would strike and kill me! You can't imagine how I felt when I sensed the presence inside me again at that moment. Dee had returned. She'd done it once already, even though Brenda has since told me that she was more than a hundred miles distant at the time. She'd found me, and she'd merged with me, and now she knew about the tree; about what was going to happen to me.

"Later, on the stormy night in the campground, with the wind howling and the lightning flashing and the deadly tree swaying above my head, I felt very much at peace. My nightmare life was about to end, and I was glad it was over. I knew that there were just seconds left, but Dee came back again and entered me. At first, I was overwhelmed by an incredible feeling. I didn't know what it was, though I know it now. It was an orgasm! She was cumming! And I was cumming, too! The orgasm made her stronger; more powerful, somehow. I was very curious, but resentful, too. These were my last seconds on earth, and I wanted to spend them alone. I pushed her out! Immediately, I felt her trying to get back inside me, and I knew what she wanted; she wanted to make me move; move out of the way of the tree. She wanted to save me! But all I wanted was to put and end to my tortured life. I pushed her away one more time, and I was mildly surprised when she did not try to intervene again.

"Suddenly, Rudolph howled with rage! He got up, and he grabbed me around the waist, and he threw me across the tent onto the other bed … HIS bed! And then he sat down on mine and just looked at me. He'd taken my place! He looked … upset and disturbed and angry and very, very frightened. His eyes were wild. The tree exploded above our heads, and I think that for a split second, he knew what was happening. And then it struck …."

She took a deep breath. "How was I supposed to feel about a woman who liked me so much that she would kill for me? But, of course, the more I really got to know her, the more I really loved her! Dee is so … sweet. The problem is that she doesn't really know what … what she IS. She's never really been taught what her abilities are, or how to control them." She looked at me uncertainly for a moment, sighed, and decided to go on.

"I'm trying to teach her now, but her abilities are much greater than I'd first guessed. For example, last night, while you were in here making love to Brenda, Dee urged me to wheel her quietly to your doorway so that she could watch. I did, but then (it was so amazing!) I was suddenly joined with Brenda. Dee had taken me with her, somehow! I could feel your cock inside me, and it felt … different. Not as … full, but very, very deep. And then, you were on top of me, and my hands were pinned to the bed next to my head, and I felt so … so helpless. And then the orgasm began to build. Mine usually just hits me all at once, but inside Brenda, it built up and up and up, and then it just washed over me like a wave, and it went on forever! Oh, Frederick, it was WONDERFUL!

She paused to let her breathing slow.

"A few days ago, when you were sitting with Dee in the hospital, Brenda took me into your office. I realize we're not supposed to go in there without your permission, but she sensed that I needed to know more about Dee. She took down a book from a shelf, and we sat on the couch and she read it to me. It was Dee's diary." She studied my eyes for a long moment. "Do you know …? I mean, after what you've heard me tell you, do you know why Dee was going to kill herself? Make no mistake about it, Frederick: she was going to do it! She almost did. Do you know why now?"

"Um … she was distraught about her wealth. She felt trapped by her money."

Willie smiled patiently at me and shook her head. "She had lost her Master, Frederick. She could not live without a Master. And because of the scars on her back, she felt ugly and incapable of attracting another."

I could only gawk. "WHAT Master?"

That patient smile again. "Her father, of course."

"She HATED her father!"

"Oh, really now! How many slaves do you think there are in the world today? More than you could count, I bet! How many of them do you think hate their masters? The vast majority, I'm sure! I hated mine. Dee was so ready to abandon hers that she attached herself to the first one that showed any interest at all; but he abandoned her! She HAD to have a Master. All three of us have our special gifts, but all three of us must have a Master! Brenda didn't save Dee, Frederick: YOU did!"

I blinked, my head swimming.

"And now, she will do ANYTHING to protect you and make you happy. If she knows that you hate someone, especially if she thinks that your happiness is threatened by that person, she may very well do to HIM what she did to my husband. THAT is what I saw in my cards. She can drive him mad, Frederick. He has made himself a part of Brenda; part of her mind. Dee can track him down using that link. Distance is no matter. He could be anywhere in the world, and Dee could still enter his mind. She will do anything to protect the Master she loves."

Something she'd said resonated in my brain. "All three of you must have a Master…" I repeated. "You're not suggesting that Brenda …."

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers