The Adele Train

Story Info
A college slut prostitutes herself to pay rent.
3.2k words
3.92
107.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it will hard to believe, but this is actually baised on a true story told to me by the very guidance counselor who busted the party. I knew her personally and it was told in confidence. It happened at the University of Central Arkansas in the late 80's I believe. The names have been changed, not to protect the innocent, but because she never told me. Obviously, I'm making up all the details, but the basis of the story is true.

-------------------------------------------------

Adele was a French foreign exchange college student. The school she was placed in was not at all what she had expected. It was a medium sized public school in a small town in central Arkansas. There was a city a few miles away, but it wasn't very big. The people were friendly though and she soon became happy with the realization that she was getting to experience the real small-town America that she had come for, rather than the Hollywood imagery she had imagined.

Her first year she lived on campus as required of all freshmen. However, by her sophomore year she decided she was comfortable enough with her new surroundings that she wanted to be a little more independent. She couldn't afford an apartment on her own with the allowance she got from home, so she got a roommate.

Adele was very much enjoying her freedom in America. Her family was very liberal and didn't mind much of anything she did. But even still, she had always been a wild spirit and felt even less inhibited on her own.

She lost her virginity at an early age and was already very experienced by high school according to American standards. She had dated a boy back home for a while who opened her sexuality even more. He introduced her to group sex and have even taken her to a brothel where she found out she could earn a few extra bucks doing the thing she loved most.

Once in the small conservative American town, she realized she was much more open with her sexuality than most. Of course, being college, there were several women exploring their sexuality just as much and she'd occasionally see them taking on men in back rooms of parties.

Adele, however, stood out above the rest. She was tall and slender at 5'9" and 115lbs. She had dark wavy hair and green eyes. Her legs seemed to go on forever up to a pussy that most were unaccustomed to at the time. She kept it clean and trimmed her hair back to a well manicured small V. The boys loved it. Her breasts were only a 34B, but they were very firm and perfectly round with small areolas and pert nipples. Her accent didn't exactly hurt her sensuality.

She found that other than the occasional cold looks from the more conservative women, she loved her new home. The boys couldn't get enough of her and she couldn't get enough of them. She had sex 5 times a week easily, most of the time with different men. And when the frats threw their parties, it was a jack pot.

Just after she signed her new lease her junior year, her roommate had some family problems and had to move out. Adele had to squeeze the most out of her money as it was and couldn't afford to make her rent. She started looking for a roommate right away but needed some cash to make ends meet in the mean time.

She remembered how she had earned some money performing sexual acts at the brothel back home and now had the perfect opportunity to do the same. She loved sex and couldn't think of a better way to make some money. So, she talked about it with some of her guy friends and they agreed. They found three guys who each lived in different boy's dorms and arranged to use their rooms. They made a few fliers that they put up in those particular halls that invited everyone to come ride the "Adele Train" for only $10.00 (authors note: this seems like a low price to me, but I specifically remember it because it was so low).

She arrived at the first dorm on the first night and they quickly led her to the room they had set up. Not that they did much. They just moved two twin beds together. When she got to the room, there was a bucket next to the bed that was labeled $10.00. A line had already started at the door, but her friend, Steven, who was in yelled out to them, "Stay in line at the door. Someone get Billy in here!" At that everyone yelled in applause. Steven explained that Billy was the only known virgin in the hall. Everyone loved him, but also loved to tease him about it. So, he would get to go first.

A couple minutes later a sheepish boy of no older than 18 was pushed into the room. Steve said he'd make sure they were alone and shut himself and the other guys out in the hall. Adele could tell the young man was embarrassed. She told him not to worry, that she would make it special for him. He was nervous that the other guys could hear him, but soon realized they wouldn't because of all the noise they were making in the hall from the excitement.

Adele approached him, smiling as she took his head in her hands. She asked if he'd ever made out with a girl.

"Of course," Billy said.

Adele responded, "Then let's just start with a few kisses and take it from there."

They embraced in a nervous kiss that became more passionate as the boy relaxed. He felt her luscious lips on his own and parted them with his tongue. She reciprocated the action and seen they were making out like the young horny college kids they were. They started to remove their clothing as they made their way to the makeshift bed.

They stood before the bed, nude. Adele asked, "Have you ever eat a girl's pussy?"

"No," Billy replied, "but I've fingered my old girlfriend."

She said, "Good. See, you aren't totally inexperienced after all. I could really use your mouth on my pussy though. I'm sure you've imagined doing it before. Just do what you've imagined."

With that, she laid on the bed and spread her legs for him. He knelt between them and went to work. He licked up her slit and shoved his tongue into her hole.

"Mmm, that's it, baby," cried Adele, "Now flick your tongue over my clit while you shove some fingers into me."

Billy didn't need to be told twice. He did exactly as she asked and got another moan from her. Her juices were flowing now and he could taste them. He was surprised that there really wasn't much taste at all. Soon she was writhing all over the bed with her first orgasm, while holding his head tightly between her legs. Her juices gushing from her sweet love box.

"Oh, Billy, not bad at all for your first time," she said. "Now get up her and fuck me."

She didn't want to suck him for fear he would cum before he got the chance to fuck her since this was his first time. He climbed up onto the bed, between her legs and lined his dick up with her moist slit. He had a modest sized dick and it felt good as it slide into her. However, she enjoyed the look on his face even more. Billy was in heaven. She was glad that she had decided not to suck him off because it only took a few strokes before he was emptying his load inside her. She wasn't disappointed because she had a lot more boys left to satisfy her. She was happy for him as she sent him on his way.

"Oh, before I forget," said Billy as he place his money in the bucket.

"Thanks," said Adele.

"No, thank you," said Billy as he walked out of the room to a rooting crowd of horny young men giving him high fives and pats on the butt.

"Next," she said. As three guys walked in the room she said, "No talking, just fuck me."

"Yes ma'am," they said as they placed their money in the bucket.

She got up and bent over the bed to allow one of them access to her pussy while she sucked the other two. She alternated sucking one dick while jacking the other in her hand. All the while, the guy behind her was stuffing her pussy the best he could. She felt him swell just as he was about to cum and it was enough to send her over the edge. She began to shake with orgasm as he exploded inside her, adding his seed to Billy's. She was able to hold Billy's sperm in her womb, but now that she had another massive load added to the mix, it was starting to leak out her slit.

Once he pulled out and she finished her orgasm, She devoured the dick in front of her, taking him all the way in and down her throat. The other guy decided to have his turn at the other end, but wanted her ass. He started to push his dick at her tiny hole, but didn't get far.

Adele stopped sucking long enough to instruct him. "Stick it in my pussy first to get it lubed up."

He followed her instructions and plunged into her cunt as she attacked the dick in front of her again. By now she could feel the jizz of the previous two men being forced out her pussy by the dick that was plowing into her and starting to trickle down her slit to her clit. He then pulled out and decided to try her ass again. Now, his dick was coated with jizz and he was able to slowly slide it into her tight anus. As he began to pump in and out of her ass, she moaned in ecstasy. She clamped down around the dick in front of her and sucked for all she was worth. Within seconds he was filling her mouth with cum. She swallowed it all and saw a mixed look of pleasure and disappointment on his face.

She knew what he was thinking and said, "Don't worry, if you want a shot at one of my other holes, just get back in line."

He smiled and walked out, sending in the next men. In the mean time, she was getting her ass filled with its first load of cum. Some of it dripped out and trickled down to mix with the jizz coming out of her pussy. Apparently, they guys liked the position she was in since the next three young men kept her standing and bent over the bed as she took two more loads in her pussy and another one in her ass. By this point, the cum was coating her labia and starting to run down her legs considerably. Most of the men had her suck the excess cum of their cocks after they finished. She was all too happy to clean them off. She loved cum on her, in her, anywhere.

Now as the next group of guys came in, she insisted on getting off her feet. One of the men laid on the bed and had her to hop on. He told her not to worry, she wouldn't have to do much work. As she slid her pussy around and down his pole, cum poured out of her and covered his shaft. It made a very smooth and slippery ride and felt terrific for them both! Just as her next orgasm was building up, he stopped and held her still for a second. She felt the bed move and then felt the tip of a dick pushing against her anal opening.

"Mmmm, good idea," she moaned.

She leaned forward to accommodate the second man. His shaft was also lubricated by the excess cum in her ass. She loved the feeling of double penetration and was moaning wildly into her orgasm. The sight of her passion and the spasms within her ass and pussy set of the two men and they deposited stream after stream of hot sticky seamen inside her body. Her entire nether region was an absolute sloppy mess. She loved it. However, some of the men were not so enthusiastic about sticking their dicks in her cum coated holes, so they opted to settle with blow jobs. Surprisingly, though, most of them didn't mind.

After about an hour of this enthusiastic fucking of all variety of men and cock, a man came in with a dick the size that even she had never seen. He must have been easily over a foot in length and very thick. She was very turned on and was certain she could take him, but decided to have some fun with it. Since her pussy was already a sloppy mess, she called in the men who were uncomfortable sticking their members in such a mess and had them let her suck them all. She worked them all to near completion and then told them what she wanted.

She lay on the floor with her ass propped up on the bed so that she was almost vertical with her leaky pussy sticking straight up. Since they were all so close to completion already, she told them to cum on her pussy. Two men almost immediately, they shot their loads directly onto her pussy lips and covered it with their spunk. She then took two fingers with each hand and stuck them into her cunt to spread it open as far as she could. It was totally coated with jizz inside and out. She instructed the remaining five me to fill her gaping hole with their cum. One after another, they shot their massing loads into her until her hole was filled to the brim with seamen.

Now it was Mr. Big Dick's turn. She stayed in the same position and had him stick his dick down into her. She had to remove her fingers for him to fit because he was so large. She tried to stay as open as she could to keep as much jizz in her as possible. But, of course she closed some. When she did, sperm overflowed her pussy and ran down her body. Once he was lined up, he started working his massive shaft into her sloppy snatch.

"Ahhhhh," she groaned in pleasure as he started stuffing inch by inch of his huge log into her womb. As he did, much of the sperm inside her was pushed out and ran down her body. Her abdomen and tits were covered in jizz. She rubbed it into her nipples and scooped some into her mouth to suck on her fingers as he plunged into her deepest depths. His cock reached all the way back to her cervix and still suck out of her by a couple inches. It was slightly uncomfortable when he hit her cervix, but the great feeling of being stuffed completely full overwhelmed anything negative about it.

She was in heaven as she rubbed her jizz covered clit while he pumped away inside her. After a few minutes he picked her up and tossed her on the bed, his tool not once leaving her. He rotated her around so she was on her knees and he was fucking her from behind. She had already had one powerful orgasm and was sent off into her next when she felt his cock expand and explode inside her. Feeling her to the brim with jizz once again. As he pulled his sloppy, cum coated dick out of her used hole, what seemed like gallons of sperm poured out of her and ran down her legs.

She cleaned him off as she thought nothing could ever again be as good as what she just received. She decided then that the next two men would have to fuck her at the same time. She slide down onto one dick and instructed the other man to shove his cock into her pussy with the other's. As he slide his dick into her, it stretched her pussy back out – possibly even further than Mr. Big Dick.

The feeling was incredible as they took turns plunging into her. They would fuck her at the same time and the alternate their thrusts. She loved the variety all the while feeling so full. It was too much for her to take and she screamed out in orgasm as her body trembled all over. Her pussy spasmed wildly around the two dicks inside her, causing them to release their seed deep inside her.

For the remainder of the night she had a minimum of two dicks in her – either her pussy and ass or two in her pussy. She particularly enjoyed the feeling of two dicks in her pussy when one would cum while the other kept fucking her until his release. Once the night was over, she was totally drenched in cum, inside and out and very satisfied.

There were many men made that night. Billy wasn't the only virgin, just he only one dumb enough to admit it to a room full of college guys one drunken night. She lost track of the number of men who fucked her, but after she paid the guy for letting her use his room, she walked away with $480.

"I've never had such an enjoyable job," she thought to herself. "It's a good thing all the men came in me though. Without all that lube, I'd be too sore to come back tomorrow."

-------------------------------------------------

The aftermath:

"Adele" did continue her prostitution over the next two nights. She slept went to a new men's dorm each night. In her first two nights she fucked around 50 guys. In her third and last night, she set a new record with 70 men. By that point, work had gotten out and she was busted. Just after her last guy, the guidance counselor I referred to, found the room she was in and walked in. She said that the stench of sex was so overwhelming she could hardly stand it. "Adele" was lying on a bed with each of her limbs tied to the bed posts. She was totally drenched in cum and there was bucket next to the bed filled with money. Her legs were spread open and in a joke, the counselor told me "Adele's" pussy was so spread open that she could see the girls tonsils.

The Guidance counselor never told me what happened to the girl but she did say that it wasn't easy explaining to the girl how unacceptable and illegal that was in America. However, she did say that she posted many bulletins throughout the men's dorms stating, "If you rode the train last weekend, you are at sever risk for many dangerous STD's. We have spoken to the health department and arranged for free testing this Saturday in order to prevent this from becoming an epidemic. Please show up between the hours of 10 and 12am." She said when she drove by the health department that weekend, the line was out the door and half way down the block.

As I said, it's hard to believe this would actually happen in real life. I wouldn't believe it myself if I hadn't heard it from the horse's mouth.