The Adjustment Facility Ch. 02

Story Info
More abducted and conditioned for the cause.
9.7k words
4.55
54.2k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

More Abductions and furry bondage "Adjustments" are made.

Pregnancy abounds.

This story cannot be posted or reused elsewhere without the permission of this Author.

I hope you enjoy.

1

Brenda had released cow eyes bonds before leaving her cell and the Directors had constant monitoring on her the whole time. Her food had been drugged to subdue her suicidal tendencies. Cow eyes is safe and secure, sleeping soundly.

It's time for Brenda to go in and get the process started. She opens the door and crawls over to Mary who is huddled in the far corner totally hidden in furs pulled over herself.

Brenda crawls over and wraps her arms around the fur bundle and begins probing from below. "Mary, it's time we make love." she softly whispers. The bundle wiggles slightly and about then Brenda finds what feels like a knee and thigh folded up under herself. Running her hand up the thigh she finds a moist crotch without resistance. As she slips her fingers into the folds of her labia she hears a quiet moan from the fur heap.

Mary begins sliding her fingers in and out of her warm folds and hears more sustained moaning and more movement. Brenda parts a few furs near her own face to find Mary's dark hair covering her face. She can see her big cow eyes through her thick hair as she pumps her slit with her fingers. Mary's eyes are lethargically opening and closing with her moans. Brenda pulls the furs back just a little more, enough to see her whole face surrounded by the soft furs. As cow eyes has an open mouth moan Brenda slips her tongue between Mary's lips and kisses her softly with an open mouth kiss. Mary moans into their kissing more deeply and Brenda can feel her orgasms welling up. She begins pinching her clitoris as she slowly pumps her twat.

Her orgasm hits and she literally inhales Brenda with her shuddering, heaving and heavy breathing with their continuing kisses. Brenda becomes relentless with her pumping and clit pinching. Mary shakes from orgasm to orgasm now with Brenda kissing and fondling her breasts. They are so soft and wonderful and Mary thrusts them forward for Brenda to squeeze them more.

Brenda rolls her over on her back, still wrapped in the fur bundle but uncovering just her face, her hair spread out in the furs. Brenda straddles her wet twat over her and settles over her mouth. Mary opens wide, eager to take Brenda's dripping twat into her mouth. Brenda squeezes her soft melon tits with the furs and rides Mary's face to orgasm. Mary is quivering in orgasm as well. She is so eager to please. Brenda leans forward and slips under the furs, finding Mary's twat, she opens wide and sucks fully from her girlie fountain. Mary moans louder yet into Brenda's cunt, igniting her to eat Mary alive. It's an endless loop of stimulation and response to higher and higher, stronger and stronger orgasms.

Brenda and Mary are making love in the fullest sense. Brenda's thoughts of Mary from last night during insemination drives her to greater levels of passion for Mary. She realizes her being chosen to condition her is for their bonding as much as for Mary's recovery.

This is a lot different than she experienced but it is clearly what Mary needs and has to have. Brenda's satisfaction of caring and loving Mary is another story. She is only marginally aware of the group bonding implications of her actions at this point but emotionally Mary is deep into Brenda's soul with Mary fully responding to Brenda's loving and caring.

Luscious lips [7 of 9], Judy, has similar feelings for Brenda and she for Judy. They know each other as friends now, helping to abduct and initially seduce Mary. Judy will assist tomorrow with the further bonding of Mary. The bonding will be a triad.

Brenda's and Roger's love making is taking a significant part of the day. There doesn't seem to be any distractions to prevent this other than Brenda's activities with Mary. The two seem to blend and Brenda is in an almost constant state of coitus all day and all night. In that respect there is no difference than when she was captive in her cell. The big difference is her eagerness to engage in both these loving relationships. If this is slavery and bondage then Brenda is a willing and eager participant. Her new life's passion.

Brenda's love making with Mary blends that evening with Roger's passions for her. Having his cock pump her deep and soft well is the completion she was seeking while experiencing Mary's loving and softness. It's like Mary is part of coitus as she and Roger orgasm, filling her with his hot seed. She can feel the little critters finding their way to her eggs as she beckons them in.

Roger says how much he desires her and wants to inseminate her backed by his eager love making. They are now driven to procreate as he pumps and grips her in his powerful and loving arms. She willingly and eagerly spreads her thighs and thrusts back at his powerful thrusts, filling her time and time again. Its like she has more love to give with his filling her this way. An overflowing reservoir. She can hardly wait to share this with Mary in the morning and with Judy.

Roger has a new 'day' job as a legal courier for the company. He is being groomed from the bottom up to become one of the companies top executives. Unbeknown to Brenda she is already in the same process. The positions are being filled from the top down with the new "recruits".

Roger is starting college course work now as well at company expense. Several others are also with him. Brenda will soon be doing this as well. Their days will be very busy and full with learning and working.

Brenda is at Mary's cell along with Judy. They know what to do as they open the door. Mary is sitting up in the middle of the cell wrapped in furs like she is waiting for them. As they approach her she opens her arms and lays back with their kissing advances on her. The three are in a passionate and loving embrace with Mary at the bottom, receiving the most intense and soft loving she has ever known. The reason for her willingness and eagerness to submit to this new situation. Mary doesn't care about the 'consequences' of what is to happen to her. She just knows she is being loved and it is clear her true loving passions are well received and wanted, something she has never experienced.

"Please take me in any way you wish." she tells Brenda and Judy. Mary goes down on Judy to let her know of her sincerity. Judy moans with a big smile which inspires Brenda to hug and kiss her. Fur fondling Judy's body and marvelous breasts. They soon have Judy laying back in the furs, Mary eating her out to orgasm and Brenda on her with kisses and fondling.

"Let me have you Brenda!" and Brenda straddles Judy's face. Judy consumes Brenda as she softly slides over her face and fur fondles her bulbous tits with fur. Judy's tits are as sensitive as her own she discovered when she was in 'captivity'. Mary's consuming of Judy is nothing short of magnificent as Judy raises up to her in orgasm, driving Brenda into orgasm. It is clear Mary has been transformed by now and is a totally proactive and willing member of the group.

They lean against the fur covered wall together kissing and fur fondling each other in sensual and sexual bonding for several hours, occasionally going down on each other where one is 'seduced' by the other two. They take turns, strengthening their sexually bonded relationships. These intimacies and bonds will last a lifetime.

2

After She and Judy had Mary in total loving submission Brenda approaches an Observer and asks about Mary's mate. She somehow knows she has been designated one.

"I think she is ready for her designated mate now."

"Your sense of timing is excellent Brenda. You can talk with him at dinner and discuss your strategy. It's Frank." She asks Judy to meet her for dinner.

****

All this time in the Harem all the Chosen are "dressed" in furs and nude under them. This is standard dress for the Chosen ones. The Observers know they are truly secondary and will retire when the processes have been complete and the Chosen ones take over their jobs. This will gradually happen company wide. Roger has started the process. The culture has been established.

The Observers will retire with ample benefits and nondisclosure agreements. Some will retire quite early in their lives. The rest of the employees in the company will retire and be terminated for any number of reasons much as in any other company as they are replaced. Other than rumors and speculation none will be the wiser. There will be few job applications accepted from hence forth. Jobs will be filled 'internally'.

The 'Abduction' program accelerates and is the main 'Job' of the Chosen in the short term along with their own educations. All are quite willing and eager to take on the tasks.

It also seems there is a wealth of intelligent but misguided young boys and girls who are ripe for transformation and new direction in their life. They are often unaware of this until after abduction as with Brenda and sometimes an invited 'walk in' like Roger.

In the future this current group are all a part of what will be known as Harem One in the company hierarchy. These are the top executives and department heads of the future. They have all been carefully selected for their unique qualities, talents, attitudes and abilities to tightly bond with their close friends. It is a kind of "Old Lover's Club" in the making, replacing the "Old Boys Club". None of them as yet have a clue ... except maybe for Brenda. It seems among her many talents Brenda is clairvoyant and no one yet knows this, not even Walter. He has no idea how well he chose.

They know she dreams special dreams but just not how special they are and nothing of her waking 'visions'. Essentially what happened at the symphony only they are growing stronger and clearer. Walter thought she is simply very observant but may have a special talent. A talent to refine. For Brenda it is simply her awareness of these abilities and her uncanny sense of 'timing'.

3

Brenda meets Frank with Roger and Judy for dinner. They have their own table for a private dinner conference.

In the conversation Roger tells Frank how he began seducing Brenda for openers.

Judy continues .. "Mary seems to be an exceptionally loving, willing and trusting person whom we have seduced and enticed to closeness and trust. I don't think we should do the same with her. She needs to feel she is seducing you, I think."

"I would agree Judy. Maybe we should bring her out for lunch? I don't think she will bolt nor resist going back to her cell. She hasn't been restrained since she has been here and is very proactive in loving, very soft and submissive with us in that respect. Maybe you two could sit and eat together, then let her invite you back to the cell? I'm sure she will do it. You two are made for each other after all!"

"I know Brenda's right on it. Game Frank?" Roger challenges.

"Hell yes!"

"Lunch tomorrow it is and we will only bring her in and sit her in front of you. Wear the finest fur you can find. The rest is up to you."

Frank is not at all like Roger. He's kind of wiry and not exactly nervous but fidgets a lot. At first blush he would seem to be totally wrong for Mary who is very calm and placid.

"I'm so happy to be with Roger. Brenda says to Judy. Where is your mate? Haven't you gotten one yet?"

"No and I'm not sure when. They said they were having difficulty finding the right guy for me. I sure hope it's soon. Making out with you and Mary is nice but not the same as a guy. I'm sure you know all about that having Roger and all."

"I'm thinking Roger and I should get married soon. I'm not protected and we sure have been doing everything that would get me very pregnant. It seems I can feel the little critters swimming up to my eggs every night." Brenda is smiling and clearly very happy.

They sit around in the general lounge and watch some shows with the other folks for a few hours before retiring to their room. The Lounge is very nice with large windows looking out on a well landscaped garden with a pond and small waterfall that is artfully lit at night. Big gold and silver Carp swim in the pond and glow in the lights. Since there are fur and sheepskin rugs all over and the floors are warm everyone is barefoot or wear fur slippers.

There are fur covered leather couches and large easy chairs with tables. Very much like a Living room at home. In fact the desire to be 'home' is not very strong since the Harem is very much like home and much more comfortable than most homes. The physical and emotional comfort and satisfaction of having furs around all the time and sleeping in them is way beyond just about any 'home'. Walter was very cleaver and wise in his choices of a suitable environment for all this to happen in.

Mid morning Judy and Brenda go in and seduce Mary as if she needed it. They wanted to make sure she is well tuned up for Frank. Mary is hyper sexed at lunch time. A Neanderthal could seduce her.

"Mary, we have a treat. You can go out and eat in the dinning room for lunch today if you would like. You have to be hungry by now?"

"God I'm starving." Brenda had made sure with the Dietitian her dinner and breakfast would ensure maximum hunger at lunch. Not by starvation but nutritional balance. Of course she has been on aphrodisiacs all along as well so she is super sexed. All her other drugs were stopped after the first day.

"Let's take it slow since you haven't had any walking exercise." Judy cautions.

They took the round about way to get her acclimated and steady. She is smiling and commenting over all the furs and how nice the place is.

"We have someone for you to meet. It's been a few days since you have talked to a guy so we thought you might like to talk to a guy who is one of the others like yourself." She just nods yes and smiles.

The open and airy room is a bit much for her to take in having been in her cell for days, as nice as it might be.

"Hi Frank. This is Mary. We thought you two would enjoy talking over lunch?"

"Hi Mary." .. he says with a big smile.

"Hi Frank. Does everyone wear furs? Yours is incredible." reaching over and stroking the long hairs of his enormous Silver Fox coat.

"Your Fox is sure foxy too."smiling with clear glee and excitement at her in an equally big Arctic Fox coat. She is indeed sexed up over seeing a guy in furs. She isn't prepared for that at all and the thought of having a guy in furs all over her naked body has her shaking with excitement.

"Frank, did you get abducted?"

"Yeah and I put up a hell of a fight when they got me here. I was in restraints for nearly a week. The girls had me eating out of their hand and other places in no time at all though."

"What was your life like?"

"Gangs and drugs. It was several days before I knew what was happening I was so out of it. Totally wasted."

Leaning forward and in a whisper .. "So Frank, what do you suppose they want us here for? An experiment? Sex and prostitution? Sex slaves? I've had almost constant sex with those two .. nodding toward Brenda and Judy .. and I can't help myself. They are so nice and the way they touch and fondle me its so .. oh my I get lightheaded just thinking about it."

"Did you have sex with a guy before coming here Mary? What was your life like?"

"Sex, drugs and getting into lots of trouble. I'll bet those two were clean queens. They sure act it. You don't suppose anything happens here by chance do you Frank?"

"Not a chance. See the cameras and the folks in white lab coats. They call them Observers"

"Screw them. Let's go back to my cell and let's screw."

"Are you sure you want to do that? We might get into trouble." he feigns.

"What are they going to do? Take away my cell phone privileges?" Mary takes Frank's hand as he smiles and glances over to Brenda and Judy. They smile and nod.

Mary is practically running back to the cell dragging Frank.

Brenda and Judy go to Brenda's room and get the closed circuit hook up to her room monitor and lay back in the furs of the soft sofa to watch the show. They had deliberately dimmed the lights in the cell and upped the camera sensitivity, actually five cameras for just about every possible view.

At Mary's cell .. "Are you sure this is what you want Mary and with me?"

Mary reaches out to him in the door of the cell and grabs him by the wrist. She jerks him so hard Brenda gasps and Frank grunts as he falls face into the furs. Mary is on him and fur fondling him all over. They could see and hear Frank's moaning submission to Mary. No question who is dominant. Sweet submissive Mary is about to rape Frank. She is furiously stroking his cock with furs and started sucking its tip.

Frank has already lost touch with reality as Mary seduces him with the softest yet most aggressive approach Brenda could imagine. Gives her ideas to try out on Roger. Frank's cock is not quite as large as Roger's but then none of the guys her are. "You know Judy, none of the guys here at the Harem have below average or even average sized cocks. Have you noticed that?"

"I don't know Brenda, I never looked." Brenda bumps her "Yeah right. I saw your eyes locked on Rogers tool at dinner last night. We gotta get you a guy!"

"Oh my god look at her!" Mary has Frank stiff as a pole standing straight up as she fur fondles his cock and with one gulp takes his whole shaft in her mouth and down her throat. You could see Frank leaving the planet. His eyes rolled back in his head humping her face and with a smooth single swing she is up over him and dropping on his rigid shaft.

You can hear the mutual moans as she begins riding Frank like a horse and flinging furs all over him and herself in her frenzy. She really wants a screw in the worst way and is getting it. She's at it for a short while when Frank's eyes bug out with his orgasm as Mary is quaking in orgasm. They are both moaning loudly.

In the instant Frank rolls forward and pulls Mary's legs over his shoulders, pushing her deep in the furs. He begins to pump her twat with slow and forceful thrusts at first but picks up speed. Mary is screaming in pleasure a she wraps her legs around his butt and pulls him into her harder yet. Frank leans further forward and kisses her with Mary's arms wrapped around his neck and they kiss with long and lingering kisses while Frank is forcefully pumping her twat. It's like watching two different events.

Brenda wraps her arms around Judy pulling her in front of her so both can watch while Brenda fur fondles Judy's body and tits. She leans forward and fingers Judy's twat as well. As Mary is moaning in orgasm Judy is sighing in sympathetic orgasm with Brenda's fingers in her twat. "Oh Brenda you are so fine. I needed that so much."

"I know my dear Judy, now one more for my orgasm." as they both shudder together watching the two on the screen moaning and writhing, lost in their own passions.

"Thank you so much." wallowing in the furs Brenda making Judy orgasm more with her fondling and the sounds of Mary and Frank in more orgasms.

"Oh Frank! This is so much more than I expected." with a surprised note in her quivering voice. Mary is more excited and happier than she has ever been in her life.

"Well what do you expect from your handpicked mate, girl?" Brenda remarks, realizing what she is thinking.

"Don't be so snide now. You should have seen the look on your face when Roger first stuck his huge cock in your twat!"

"Did Roger ever screw you?"

Judy was stunned. "No! It's forbidden. We can mess around and be sexually cuddly but the number one rule is heterosexual monogamy when it comes to intercourse and insemination. You and Roger are married in the eyes of the company. We are witnessing a marriage right now and I mean that legally. We have to sign documents tomorrow stating that we witnessed Frank and Mary copulating. Having extended, intimate and loving coitus tonight. There are tapes of you and Roger filed as legal documents to that effect witnessed by Angela and me. Even thinking of doing it with Roger and I would find my ass in the street."

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers