The Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Back Home - A promise broken.
4.5k words
4.13
47.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 - Back Home

I suggest you read "The Adventure" before you read this. This part has been a long time coming.

"Next time bring your wife with you. Don't be afraid, we will make sure everything is under control. We don't want any marriage problems. In fact, that is why you have to bring her. If you leave her home, she will begin to wonder what you are up to. It won't be good. So please bring her next time and plan to spend a few days with us.... Promise me you will do that."

I did make him a promise... Henry Worthy made me promise! Oh my God, what in the world was I thinking. You see I believe a man's word should be binding. A promise is to be kept, even if it hurts.

I guess I am not very good at keeping promises after all. I Promised my lover and wife, I would be faithful only to her I guest that is one really big promise broken.

Once we got home, I could not get that promise to Henry out of my mind. How could I bring my wife to the valley? My wife is very understanding, but adultery, and three knocked up teenager girls She would not understand. Knowing her hot tempter, she would cut my balls off after she killed me three or four times. It would be the end of my marriage for sure. The problem is I really love Janet and I don't know how I could live without her.

Janet's mother Pam, had been sheltered most of her life, not dating much. She was very attractive, but she was not interested in messing a round, so most boys steered clear of her. When in college she met her future husband Richard, she fell head over heels in love with him. He was her first and only love.

Still she demanded he respects her purity. What she didn't know was that Richard was a player and was fucking other women all the time. Pam didn't even know what a player was so it was years after they were married she discovered his fickleness.

About a year after they where married, she got pregnant. She did not understand how since she was very carefully taking Birth control pills. Richard was a control freak, and he figured he could control her better if she had his child and was dependent on him. He had change her pills for sugar. It did not work actual like he planned. Now the baby was more important than his needs. His needs being more important, he insisted there would be no more children.

Just before Janet's 16th birthday, Pam found out the hard way Richard was a player. He bought Pam home a present, a STD.

Pam was so mad, she got a restraining order and he could not come home. His friend had to pick up his stuff.

The divorce was quick and Pam was done with men. She was lonely but having a man in her life was not worth dying for, so she never dated. As it turn out, Richard died two years later from AIDS. Pam had gotten out just in time.

All of this had a marked influence on Janet. She hated men who were unfaithful to their marriage vows. There was no excuse. Adultery broke up her family, and had taken her father from her. It was not going to happen to her ever again. So I knew she would never understand.

I loved my wife Janet, she had been my high school sweetheart and we got marry 6 months after our graduation from High School. Her parents put on a wonderful wedding . I saw her coming down the aisle in her white dress. I thought I had died and this was heaven.

She had to be an angel at 5 foot 6, beautiful blonde hair half way down her back and those green eyes that could meld ice not to mention my heart. She had 36D breasts that seem too big for her petite body, not that I had ever seen them. Her body was to be saved for her husband's eyes only. Yes, we were both virgins when we got married. In fact we had never dated anyone else. Looking back, we never felt we had missed anything. We just loved each other so much. I am glad we awaited. It made our wedding really special.

It was hard times the first few years. We both had to work just to get by. Money was always short. We didn't have a TV, or go to the movies. What we did do was take long romantic walks in the park. Some couples are torn apart by such trials, but Janet and I just grew closer in our love for each other. Then college started, I was working towards a good paying job.

Between college and a full time job there was not a lot time to be with Janet. Sometime we were just ships passing in the night. Oh we still had hot monkey sex once in a while, but most of the time I was just too tired and fell right to sleep. In the morning I would awake and she would be gone to work.

I knew she was lonely and needed a lot more emotional and sexual love than I could give her. It worried me a lot., but there was nothing I could do to change it. Life just went on, day after day, week after week , and month after month.

She was not happy, the smile was missing from her face most of the time. I tried to talk with her, but she say, "Oh it is nothing". Our sex life had drooped to nothing - she just wasn't interested. I knew I losing her.

I decided we had to relight the fire, so I cut my last class and came home 3 hours early. She was in the kitchen and surprised to see me.

Before she could say anything, I grabbed her and literally ripped her blouse off, buttons flying everywhere. I took her bra over her head and there were those 36 D tits staring me in the eye.

I started sucking and licking her breasts. Her long hard nipples are so sensitive she has climax while I played with them in the past. I was making sure her first climax would be from her tits. She pulled my head tight against her breast and let out a long moaning OOOOOOH YEEES! It must have been a Herculean climax because her leg just gave out. I caught her and lean her over the kitchen counter. Pull down her pants and drove my hard cock all the way in.. I starts pumping with long storks hitting her cervix hard each time.

She was screaming "Fuck me harder Bill, make me cum". "I love it when you fuck me deep"

She had never talked like that during sex. I was a little shocked. I was motivated to help her out. I reached under and found her nipples and began to pull them and pinch as hard as I could. The pain turned to pleasure and she came hard, flooding my cock and balls with her cum. I just keep plowing her tight pussy hard. Soon she was convulsing through her 3rd climax in 15 minute. Each one seemed more powerful than the last.

My balls began to tighten, pulling up and I could fell the rumble in my nuts. I was holding out for her 4th climax, but I just could not make it. I exploded deep inside her. I had one of strongest cum's of my life. I don't know how much cum I deposited in Janet's pussy, but it start running out and a I was still spurting sperm on her cervix. It was so hard and felt so good, the head of my dick rubbing back and forth on her cervix. I felt light headed and my cock popped out of her as I lost my balance and fell on my butt.

Janet was laughing as I sat the floor with a big grin on my face.

I was amazed to see I had not lost my hard on. I was still hard as steel. I picked up Janet and carried her to our bed. I continued to make slow love to her. She came so many times I lost count. I filled her with my cum, over and over. The sheet was soaking wet from our juices. Janet was screaming how much she loved me then said to "fuck her harder."

Then came a first for us, She was in the middle of another climax when she spurted her juice all over the place. She then blacked out with a big smile on her face. She was done and so I. We both fell asleep in those wet sheets.

The next morning we both called in sick. I made her breakfast in bed that included a wonderful blow job where she washed down her food with my cum. She had never like my cum, but now she couldn't get enough. We made slow passionate love that day, but mostly just hugged and loved on each other all day. I was sure I had saved our marriage. Too soon we were back at the daily drag. I just didn't realize what all that hot sex had started.

I couldn't believe that this could happen to us. All the plans I had made for the two of us was gone now. I had come home late, they had offered overtime, and I could not turn it down. As I walk in the door I saw my wife was still up waiting for me. She had been crying, her green eyes where blood shot. I knew something was very wrong.

I asked what was wrong.

She just said "I am so sorry..." and she started crying again. No sobbing was more like it. She had her arms wrapped around her stomach and was rock back and forth. I had never seen her like this before.

I thought "Oh no...she cheated on me. Our marriage is over" The anger washed over me like a flood. I yelled "What hell is going on?" "You're going to tell what this is all about, I want every detail."

She looked up at me sacred, and then looked down at her arms still rocking her body. In almost whisper she said "I'm going to have a baby". Not looking me in the eyes and a little quicker and louder. "I'm so sorry...... the day we made love all night and then all day... I forgot to put my diagram in, and now I am pregnant"

I guess I am just a little dense. It took a few minutes to sink in, I had been so ready for her confession of unfaithfulness. I jump over to her, took out of her chair and hugged her kissing the tears away as I spun her around. I just keep kissing her and saying "I love you" It was then I saw the biggest smile on my wife's face. She started kissing me too, " I thought you would hate me..."

I looked her in the eyes and said "I want you hear me, I will always love you and would never do anything to hurt you. It may not have been planned, but I am happy WE are having a baby." So our lives together had changed forever.

Nine month after the "love in" we were blessed with a beautiful, little brown eye, blonde girl. She looked just like her mother. Janet pointed out she had my ears and eyes. She was perfect in every way, well maybe not the ears. We name my daughter Char after Janet's mother's middle name.

I found a better paying job that allowed Janet to stay home with the baby. A year later I finished college and soon was hired as a design engineer. Our income jumped by 400 recent in one day. Things were going great.

Janet and I decided we should have another child. After almost a year, she still was not pregnant. She went to see a doctor for tests. It turned out she had a RH condition that was missed at the hospital when she had Char. She needed to have a shot that she did not receive, so now she could not conceive. Short of a miracle, She would never have another child.

Once again she cried, and I held her to kiss the tears away. "I want you hear me, I will always love you and would never do anything to hurt you."

I carried her into the bed room and made passionate love to her for hours. Life was good.

We loved each other even more and we had our wonderful gift - Char. Every day, I could not wait to get home to my two ladies. We still took our walks in the park, but now with Char holding my big hand.

When Char started school, Janet became bored at home. She soon found a good job she really liked selling insurance. She didn't have to work, but it made her fill good about herself.

With both of us working, we bought a big house in the country. We only had one neighbor. Phil and Dense both were red heads and looked very Irish. It came as no surprise that their daughter Lori is a red head with piercing deep green eyes. She was Char age, an instant friendship grew between them. Our house was Lori's house and Lori's house became Char's house. They were inseparable. Until Lori fell in love with Matthew Worthy, Lori had met Matthew in the valley.

It was supposed to be a two day camping trip at a lake I had found years before. We had brought our fish poles but never got a chance to use them. It had turn into one wild adventure. Now we were back home.

Matthew had come with us to get Lori's parents permission to marry her. Yep, they had known each other for two days. Love at first sight or maybe first fuck. You decide.

Matthew's father, Henry Worthy had not let us leave empty handed. He had given us some of the wonderful water from the valley, and something I can not even dream why, five bags of gold. I didn't know how much it was worth. I mean I had never seen a bag of gold before. Henry left the following note: "Bill You and your wife drink only this water; wash her with it before you have sex, I think you will be glad you did. Char and Lori have bottles marked only for them to drink. The water is a gift from the valley; it is most valuable thing we have to give. I hope to see you soon.

Your friend Henry Worthy

PS: These five bags are to help you with your expenses. I want you and your family to be blessed with the best of everything. "

On the back of the note was a name and address and instructions. "Take the gold to Jack, he will help you. Oh, don't worry about the gold, it came from the valley. Please don't tell anyone it came from here. And one more thing, don't forget what I asked you about Char."

The gold was number one on my list. I need to do something with it and soon. I couldn't tell anyone I had it, and I couldn't spend it either. I did not know what I would say to the Feds, "It was a gift just would not fly."

As it turned out, Jack claimed to be born in 1912 that would have made him 98 years old. The problem was he did not look a day over 35. I thought this is some kind of joke. I did need his help so I let it go.

He claimed to have known Henry Worthy before he disappeared into the valley. Seems Henry was rich. He was worth over $50,000,000 in 1932. Jack had handled all his affairs to this day.

I gave Jack the gold and he setup an account and gave me ten credit cards. He said I could use them to buy anything I would like. Even get cash from banks but he warned me not to take out more than $5000.00 at a time or the Feds will start asking question I don't want to answer. He told me the gold would be turned into cash and then transferred offshore for safe keeping.

I asked if I could pay off my house, and he said to send him the billing information and he would take care of it for me. In fact he said to send him all our bills. It was now his job to take care of them for us. I had a look of unbelief on my face.

Jack just smiled at me. "It is hard to be a muilt - millionaire over night. I think you are now worth over 20 million." "When I get through it will be a good 100 million in the next year if all goes well." "Under my watch, old Henry is now a Billionaire. The funny part is no one knows it. I am very good at hiding things."

I almost fainted.

Jack sat me down and explain how the house would be handled. First he would pay the principle down and then his trust would buy it from us. We would receive a check just below $300,000 that would be deposited in our account. It was all legal and it was money that was tax free. Then the house would be transferred into Janet's trust that he was setting up (it would show he bought it as her agent). It would never be questioned.

I told him I wanted a million dollar trust setup for Lori that he could invest for her. It was to be our little secret.

I had to know. "Why would Henry just give away $20 million dollars to someone he had just met?"

Jack stopped to think about what he was going to say. "I know this is lot of money to you, but to Henry, it is like a penny in his pocket. The note say it all, he wants to bless you. Why? He really likes you and I suspect he desires a real friendship with you. There are no strings with this gift, none at all."

Jack had me sign some paper work and I headed home. I though, some people plan to retire on $300,000. It is just pocket change for us.

You know when you have this much money, it just burns a hole in your pocket. I stopped at the BMW dealership. I told them what I wanted and to deliver it tomorrow at my house. The sales guy looked at me like I was crazy. How dare I come in and just order him around. I just gave him my new credit card and told him to charge it.

A few minutes later I was surprised when five people came running into the room. They were almost falling over each other. The owner of the dealership, and am not sure who else (they all had expensive suits)

They were all trying to kiss my butt.

It was Sir this and Sir that, "We are so honored you came to us. We will take care of everything. What time do want the car delivered? I want to apologized for taking so much of your time. Here is my card, if you ever need anything, just call me and I will personally take care of you. You don't have to come down here, just call and ask for the owner."

As drove away, I was thinking now that was insane.

The next order of business was my wife. It was Monday and she was at work, wouldn't be home until after 5:30. I had not seen her in 3 days. I needed my Janet fix. It wasn't sex I needed. I mean I just fucked 3 teenagers. I needed to be hugged by my loving wife.

I would take her out to dinner, give her a gift, then home for a little hot sex I think I will use my old credit card tonight. I did not need the circus that occurred at the car dealership.

During dinner I would explain why I would be home from now on out and so would she. We both were on early retirement starting tonight.

I would tell Janet about finding the valley and some of the things that happen there. I of course would leave out three teenage girls and my broken marriage vows. I just hope I could lie to her. I never had to in 21 years of marriage. The problem is she can read me like a book. I had to be careful.

I also would tell her about Lori falling in love with Matthew. (He was staying with us so I had to say something.) I would recruit Janet to help Matthew and Lori break the news to Phil and Denise tomorrow. I hope there would be a wedding in the near future. The way Lori and Matthew had got going at in the valley, I was sure a baby might be on the way.

I took Janet to one of the most expensive restaurants in town. She looked great in the short black dress I bought on the way home. It showed off her legs, flat tummy and her sexy breasts. As we entered the restaurant, I notice the men and few ladies watching Janet as we were lead to our table. I just smiled to myself "She is so gorgeous and sexy."

She ordered Lobster. It was $400. She said she had never savoured anything like it. But I could tell she was worried how we would pay for it Then I had the waiter bring her gift on a silver platter.

When she lifted the cover, there was the $5000 diamond necklace set in White gold. I got up and put it on her neck, then kissed her on the check and said "I love you"

All the color drained from her face and she just looked at me. "How can we afford this?"

I said, "You only go around once, might as well go for all the enjoyment you can get!" Now she was sure I had lost my mind.

I got close to her, took her hand in mine, looked deep into her adorable green eyes and said very slowly, "We are worth $20 million dollars. Would you like dessert?"

Her mouth was wide open but nothing came out. "Everything we owe is being paid off. We have no debt" "You, Char and I are part of a managed trust that should be worth $100 million by the end of the year. Let's say, I made some very good investments."

"Now do you want the dessert or should we go home?" She wanted to go home. I don't know if she was in sock or didn't believe a word I had told her.

In the car, Janet was acting like a teenager, leaning tight against me and rubbing my leg. I told her almost everything that had happened over the weekend. She looked at me in disbelief when I told about Matthew's rabbits. I also mentioned Henry wanting us to visit him soon. (I really didn't want to take her to the valley with 3 teenagers carrying my babies. I didn't know how to tell her of my unfaithfulness, but a promise is a promise and I had to keep it).

12