The Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Another Threesome, this time with a twist.
6.5k words
4.21
40k
9
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura and Paul arrived at Michael's house almost dead on 8pm. A month ago they had a threesome with a man they met through Laura's pictures in a men's mag. They had now joined a swingers website and began sifting through hundreds of replies to their address.

A lot of the replies were just 1 line emails saying they would love to fuck Laura, these were simply discarded. There were a few that caught their eye though, the one from Michael being the best of them. He had taken time to introduce himself and send proper pictures, not just of his cock as so many had.

Michael had also been clear as to what he wanted. He asked if she would do anal with him and asked whether she would pee on him. After discussing it with Paul, Laura agreed, anything went now as far as he was concerned. Paul had also bridged the subject of making a DVD of the night. Michael agreed as long as they agreed it would be private.

Michael opened the door and welcomed them in. He was about 35 with a stocky build, cropped hair and about 6ft tall. He was a good looking man and had the rough looking edge that Laura found so attractive.

Laura was wearing a black dress that was worn just above the knee. She had complained to Paul that she felt fat in it, but Paul had managed to talk her into it.

"Hi," Michael said to them, "You look fantastic." He told Laura, kissing her on the cheek and making her blush. He also shook Paul's hand firmly.

Michael got them both a drink and invited them into the living room to relax. They sat and made the usual small talk and found out a little bit more about each other.

It turned out that Michael had got into swinging with his ex wife about 10 years ago. They had done it to add a little extra thrill to an already good sex life, and mostly just swapped partners with other couples. He explained that they'd got divorced about 4 years ago, his wife sick of playing 2nd fiddle to his job and constant business travel. Since then he had made do with casual sex and occasional visits to prostitutes.

"Do you enjoy it with the prostitutes?" Laura asked him. "Is the sex any good?"

"I do actually." He replied, "I've seen about a dozen at the place I go to and they've all been lovely. It wasn't as seedy and grim as I'd expected."

"I've always been kind of curious about it, hence the question." Laura continued. "Paul has done it a couple of times and had a great time too. You always hear these stories about girls with diseases and violent punters, but the 2 men I've met that have tried it paint a different picture."

"Perhaps I'll take you to visit an escort someday." Paul said, half joking but kind of testing the water.

"Maybe I will," Laura said with a shy smile. "I do fancy trying a woman, and the whole massage parlour thing fascinates me."

Paul was shocked by her response, but the mere idea of it gave him a raging erection.

"Is there anything in particular you'd like to do tonight?" Michael asked them.

"I had my first Double Penetration a few weeks ago, it was fantastic." Laura replied. "I'd love to try it again if you wouldn't mind."

"I'd love to," Michael's eyes lit up. "That's something I never tried believe it or not."

"Well I'll be your girl tonight then!" Laura joked with him.

"I'd like to film you 2 if that's ok?" Paul chimed in. "And maybe take a few pictures?"

"That's fine by me." Michael replied, "I'd rather they didn't end up on the Internet though!"

"Don't worry, we prefer to keep our activity a secret too." Paul said. "Only a couple of our closest friends know what we get up to."

After a couple more beers, Michael suggested they moved to the bedroom. They had built up quite a sexual tension by now.

"Do you 2 want to just have some fun while I film you?" Paul suggested. "I'll not get in your way or try to direct it like a porn film. Just do what you fancy and I'll catch what I can."

Laura made the first move and kissed Michael, running her hands up and down his back. It was soft, lazy kissing at first that slowly grew more intense and passionate as they went on. Laura felt Michael's arse too, enjoying the firm feel.

Paul had started filming and again had the strange feeling of jealousy hit him. It was nowhere as bad as the first time they had done this, but it was there nonetheless.

Michael was now squeezing Laura's bum, enjoying the ample flesh of her cheeks. He then pulled up her dress to reveal her cheeks, she was wearing just a skimpy black thong underneath her skirt, which allowed Michael to enjoy the sight of her arse. He again squeezed her cheeks and parted her cheeks, allowing him to occasionally brush a finger down her crack.

Laura could feel herself getting wet now, it didn't take her much, but the feeling of another man's hands wandering all over her while her husband watched really got her hot.

Michael now started to rub across her pubic mound, before starting to work a couple of fingers between he wet lips. Laura gasped, her legs were beginning to tremble a bit.

"Jesus, you're so wet!" exclaimed Michael.

"You're really getting me worked up!" Laura said between, groans of pleasure.

"I have to taste you now." Michael told her, while guiding her back onto his bed.

He didn't even bother to take her dress off, just hitched it up enough, pulled her knickers to the side and went to work. Michael licked her like he had never tasted anything so good, he really knew how to please a woman. While he playfully nibbled her lips and sucked her clitoris, he also massaged some of her juices around her arsehole. He didn't enter her yet, just rubbed her anal entrance while he licked her.

Laura was coming powerfully within a minute of this attention. She loved the pressure against her arsehole as he licked. Just as Laura came, Michael clamped his mouth over her clitoris and pushed a finger just inside her arsehole. Laura came harder than she had ever done before, she felt like she was literally gushing with juices.

When Laura finally stopped shaking, she noticed Paul nearby with his camera. She hadn't noticed him at all while Michael had been licking her, which was the idea.

"That was incredible!" Paul told her. "You actually gushed, loads!"

Laura sat up and saw the huge wet patch on the bed.

"Michael, I'm so sorry. That doesn't usually happen!" She said, embarrassed.

"Don't worry about that." He replied, "That was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen!"

He now had his trousers off and cock out, it must have been a good 8" long, and pretty thick. Laura hadn't had one this size for quite a few years.

She was desperate to suck his cock but Michael took charge again, laying her back down again and spreading her legs wide. It felt so dirty, and urgent, Laura would have let him do anything to her at this stage. Michael gradually entered her, causing her to gasp. His huge length was now fully inside her, it felt divine. Michael now started to build up a steady rhythm, making Laura groan with joy.

The pair of them hadn't even got fully undressed by this point, Laura still had her dress on and Michael his shirt. They both wanted this rough, urgent, dirty sex. Nothing else mattered.

"Have you got a condom on?" Laura asked Michael.

"No," He replied, "Sorry, I got a bit carried away. I'll get one on."

"Don't worry," She told him. "I can't stand them anyway. Just don't come inside me, pull out so Paul gets to film it."

Michael got back to fucking her with renewed vigor, he seemed to last for ages, pounding his cock into Laura's soaking hole. This went on for almost 10 minutes, she wondered how he kept going, most men would have usually cum by now. Michael now moved his body up so his pubic bone was now rubbing against Laura's. As soon as he did this, she was coming again, when she did, she went flushed red and gasped in the air. She was now sweating and felt in a right state, but still he carried on.

Michael then finally began to tense up, he was about to cum. He pushed her legs back and invited Paul in to get a better view, then pulled his huge piece out. He only needed a few strokes before the first bolts of spunk flew out, all the way up over Laura's dress. More and more soaked her black dress, his cum covering it from her tits down to waist. The last few jets landed on her pussy and ran down over her puffy lips.

Michael collapsed back onto the bed exhausted. Laura too laid there speechless. Paul was still filming, one hand on the camera, one holding his erect cock.

"Fuck me!" Laura finally said, "Where did you get all that energy from?"

"I use a delay cream to stop me coming so fast but that's it." He replied.

"You were fantastic!" She continued. "Think this dress needs to go to the dry cleaners!"

"Sorry about that!" Michael smiled.

"No problem! Well worth it!" She laughed.

"You look like you need some help with that." Laura said turning to Paul.

He joined her on the bed and offered her his cock. She wrapped her lips around his shaft, still laid back on the bed and began to pleasure him. Paul handed the camera to Michael who trained on Laura giving her husband head.

Paul couldn't last long, the show they'd put on for him almost had him coming anyway. A minute of his wife's oral attention had him spurting too. The first couple bolts landed on Laura's face, they next couple on he neck and chest, the last last on her tits, still covered by her dress.

"Look at what you 2 have done to me!!" Laura exclaimed. "I'm covered!"

"And you loved it by the look on your face!" Paul replied.

Michael pointed Laura towards the bathroom to sort herself out.

"Would you consider peeing on me?" Michael then asked her.

"Yes, i'll do it of you want me to." Laura happily replied.

"Do you mind me filming this?" Paul asked them.

"Course not." Michael said waving him through towards the bathroom.

Michael got into the spacious bath and laid back.

"Keep your dress on." Paul told Laura. "I want you still in that spunk stained dress while you pee on him."

Laura smiles and did as she was told. She got into the bath and stood astride him. She pulled her knickers aside again and squatted over him.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Go for it." Michael told her.

Laura let the first few trickles out over his chest. This soon became a stream, as the 3 beers she had drunk now flowed from her. Paul was filming all of this, loving watching his wife pee over this stranger. Laura then aimed her stream at Michael's face, her liquid splashing all over him.

Michael opened his mouth gratefully drinking in her warm liquid, then pressing his mouth against her lips as the last few drops left her.

"Thank you so much for doing that!" Michael said with a happy smile on his face. "Don't suppose you'd let me return the compliment?!"

"Don't think I'm brave enough for that!" Laura told him.

"Go on love," Paul tried to talk her into it. "We're going to do pretty much everything else tonight!"

Laura shook her head at first to confirm it was a no. Paul just smiled at her like he always did when trying to talk her into doing something.

"Oh go on then!" Laura said after a few more seconds. "Just not over my face. You might as well finish this dress off before I get it cleaned."

Both of the men now had massive grins on their faces. Laura squatted in the bath while Michael positioned himself in front of her. Paul began filming again as the first streams of Michael's pee splashed onto Laura's dress. She peeled her cum and pee soaked top down revealing her big round tits.

"Do it on my tits." Laura told him.

Michael was now at full flow, his warm clear liquid running all over her ample chest. Laura was now really enjoying this and was masturbating as Michael's pee cascaded over her.

"Thank you so much for trying this with me." He said to her. "I've never been with a girl so up for anything!"

"Would you hold the camera for me?" Paul asked Michael before Laura got out.

"I knew you'd want a go too!" She said to him. "Go on then, piss on me you dirty bastard."

Paul needed no second invitation and aimed his pee over his wife's tits. He had a massive stream coming out, thoroughly soaking her. By the time he had finished, Laura was literally dripping. Her dress was soaked through and was sticking to her wet skin.

The men left Laura to have a shower and clean herself up before Michael did the same.

While he was in the shower, Laura and Paul cuddled up together on the bed.

"Enjoying it as much?" Paul asked her.

"Definitely!" She replied. "Those orgasms he gave me were amazing."

"Good to hear that." He said, giving her a loving kiss. "I still can't believe you let us both pee on you!"

"Nor can I!" She giggled. "I actually quite enjoyed it, I wouldn't want it to be a regular thing, but I could enjoy it as a treat every now and then."

Laura started to stroke Paul's cock, she wanted to get him ready for when Michael came back. Once he was semi hard, she started to lick his shaft, taking the tip of his penis in her mouth. Paul just laid back and let his wife pleasure him. She took his whole length in her mouth, feeling her cock get harder as she worked.

"I need to taste you." Paul told her.

Laura stopped a moment to get herself into a 69 position. She lowered her pussy down onto Paul's face, allowing him access to her. Paul started to lick her, pushing his tongue into her hot, wet hole. Laura squirmed and moaned but continued sucking his cock.

When Michael came back in, he sat and watched. They barely even noticed him at first, they were so carried away.

"Come and join us." Laura said to him when she finally broke from sucking her husband.

Michael wasted no time joining them. Laura kept on sucking Paul and now worked on Michael's rapidly stiffening cock with her hand. She loved feeling the power she had to make these men erect, make them cum.

Laura then started to alternate between the 2 cocks, sucking them then switching to the other. She was getting so turned on by what she was doing to them that she had almost forgotten her husbands tongue. Paul then started to lick her arsehole. This got her attention pretty quick, as Paul licked around her rim.

Once Paul had lubricated her a bit he pushed his tongue into her tight hole, this made her squirm with joy even more.

"Can I fuck your arse?" Michael now asked her.

"Yes, but use plenty of lubricant, and take it easy!" She replied. "I've honestly never had anybody as big up there before!"

Paul held her cheeks open while Michael massaged plenty of lubricant into her hole. Michael then entered her with 2 fingers which took her breath away. Paul went back to licking her clitoris while Michael slowly fingered her arsehole.

"Are you ok for me to fuck you now?" Michael asked her after a couple of minutes getting used to his fingers.

Laura nodded her head to agree, so Michael pushed the tip of his cock into her tight anus. She felt a twinge of pain and let out a small shout. Michael immediately stopped to allow her to get used to him.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked her.

"No, just keep on slowly and I'll see how it goes." She replied.

Michael continued to edge his cock into her an inch at a time, he was experience enough to know he couldn't rush this. He eventually managed to get his full length into Laura, who was groaning with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Are you ok?" Paul asked her, concerned about his wife.

"Yes, don't stop now Michael." She told him. "I'm getting used to it now."

Michael slowly started to fuck her, he could feel her arse starting to open up and welcome him. He kept his rhythm nice and slow so not to hurt her, Paul went back to work on her clitoris, intent on making her cum again.

By the time Laura started to cum, Michael had started to pick up his pace. Laura was now in ecstasy, loving the feeling of this massive cock in her arse while her husband licked her. When she came, more juice again flowed from her. Paul tried to lap up as much of it as he could, but he and the sheets were wet again.

"Stop for a minute boys." Laura asked them. "I'm getting too sensitive. Let me suck you both."

Both men laid on the bed while Laura knelt between them. She hungrily sucked first her husband, then Michael, forgetting his cock had just been in her arse. Laura didn't really care by this stage anyway, she was too far gone again to worry.

After a good 5 minutes sucking her 2 lovers, she climbed astride Michael, allowing him to sink his length into her pussy.

"I want you in my arse now." She instructed Paul.

He jumped up ready, dying to fuck his beautiful wife. Paul slipped his cock into her easily, feeling Michael through the thin walls separating her anus from her vagina. She felt looser than before due to Michael's fucking, he still loved the feeling of slipping inside her though.

The 2 men soon built up a rhythm, fucking Laura hard. She loved the feeling of fullness the 2 cocks gave her, although she couldn't last too long with DP as she got too sensitive.

Just as Laura was about to stop them Paul announced he was coming. He squeezed her tits hard and sunk his cock deep into her arse, he felt his spunk shooting deep inside her hole.

Paul withdrew, leaving Laura riding Michael, shouting at him to fuck her harder & harder.

"I'm coming," Michael shouted, expecting to pull out and cum over Laura.

She just carried on fucking him though, until he could no longer hold out. Michael held her hips and pulled her onto him, firing he semen deep into her pussy.

Laura was absolutely exhausted now, slumping down to rest on the bed. She could feel the semen leaking from both her holes now, she felt so satisfied, so well used. Laura had really grown to like the feeling of being used like this.

Michael had offered them the chance to stay for the night but the couple declined. They had stayed over on the last threesome they'd had but decided not to do this anymore, it was just sex then home from now on.

Paul called a taxi while Laura got herself together, she couldn't wear her dress again due to the mess it was in from earlier so had to go naked under her coat. Even this gave her a naughty thrill, knowing that the taxi driver could catch a glimpse of her at any time.

As they got out of the taxi, Laura caught the driver' eye in the mirror. She let the coat fall open slightly an made a point of opening her legs as she got out. The driver got a great view of her pussy as she got out, Laura just winked at him and made her way into the house.

"I just flashed at the taxi driver!" She told Paul with an excited grin. "I'm loving all this sexual freedom you know, I must be turning into a complete slut."

With that, she dropped to her knees, opened Paul's fly and began to suck him again. He groaned, thinking at first that he couldn't manage this again tonight. He soon got hard though, as Laura wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Take me to visit an escort." She said between mouthfuls of cock. "I want to see what it's all about. Just the thought of it had me wet earlier."

"Are you serious?" He replied.

"Deadly." Was her response. "I want to try a woman, and I'm desperate to watch you fuck another woman. Why don't we go to someone who is a professional."

"I'd love to if you really want to." He said.

Laura got back to sucking him, she quickly had him coming for the 3rd time that night, receiving his salty semen into her mouth.

The next morning when they woke, they talked about the previous night and going to see an escort.

"I was serious about visiting an escort you know." Laura told him. "I know we'd had a few drinks, but I wasn't joking!"

"Well I'm up for it, course I am!" He replied. "I do feel lucky to have a wife like you!"

"You are!" She teased him. "I do seriously think it's your turn to have our fun, after indulging so many of my fantasies."

12