The Adventurers' Club Pt. 06

Story Info
Pledges demonstrate their new knowledge of whips.
13.1k words
4.73
28.1k
6
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

The week seemed to drag for Laura. Even more than the previous week she found herself often thinking about sex and daydreaming about kinky fun. Once again she tried her best to honor the order not to find release with the result that she felt constantly horny. With only two weeks left before the spring break, she found she had to really try to concentrate to complete papers and study for a couple of exams. It was much more pleasant to imagine being naked and stretched over a whipping frame while some hot guy fucked her from behind.

Finally Friday afternoon arrived and this time Laura went over to Ashley's room. If anything Ashley seemed even more worked up than Laura herself and the two couldn't help beginning to talk about sex almost as soon as Laura walked in the door. "I don't know about you," Ashley said, "but I'm awfully glad it's Friday. I don't think I can last much longer."

"No kidding," Laura agreed. "To put it in simple terms, I really, really need to be soundly fucked!"

"And maybe spanked?" Ashley slyly added. "Or maybe even tied to the ceiling and whipped with a cat until your ass is bright red and you're flooding down your legs?"

"Now cut that out!" Laura cried. "You know damn well I need that and you probably also know that I'm already wet and dripping. I'll bet you feel the same way. Right?"

"OK," Ashley admitted. I think we both feel pretty much the same way. I'm not sure how we're going to last the next few hours. Especially after we put those plugs in."

"Don't remind me. But actually I guess it's a good thing you did. We should be getting them in now like they told us." Laura hesitated a couple of seconds. "Do you want to do each other like last week?"

Now it was Ashley's turn to hold her breath a second. "Yeah. I'd like that if you would. I guess we should go ahead." With that she began to remove her shirt and shorts.

Laura nodded and began to remove her own clothes. After taking off her shirt and skirt, Laura thought about leaving her panties on and just pulling them down when needed. Then she thought, "What the heck. I'm not going to soak another pair of underpants," and pulled them off completely. Ashley then got the KY for Laura and the two girls proceeded to lube and finger each other's rectums and finally to push in the tapered butt plugs until the muscles clamped around the narrow necks, leaving only the flared bases showing. This did nothing to calm the two young women and as they stood to reach for their clothes, both stopped at almost the same time. "Look," Ashley said, "we might as well stay here until it's time to leave. I know I can't go anywhere in public for dinner tonight. Why don't we just eat some of the stuff I've got around here?"

Laura quickly agreed. "Fine with me. Do you mind if I stay undressed? If I put anything back on I know it will be a mess before it's time to go. So as long as it doesn't bother you I'll just stay this way."

Ashley stopped and looked at Laura. "No, it doesn't bother me. We're going to be naked together all weekend, so what difference does it make?"

Laura nodded and the two remained almost frozen looking at each other's naked forms from only a couple of feet apart. After what seemed like ten minutes to them - but was only about ten seconds - the two young women, almost together, reached towards each other seemingly unable to control their own movements. They stepped closer and pulled themselves together. As their hot breasts mashed together a shock seemed to flow through each of them. Holding each other closely, their bodies and hips rubbing against each other, the two let their hands explore. Without ever realizing what they were doing, their mouths clamped together and within seconds each felt the other's finger penetrate her own pussy. For a half a minute the two ground their naked forms together and held an incredibly tight embrace. Then, again almost together, both pulled back. Catching her breath Ashley said, "If we don't want to blow the rules in the last couple of hours, then we'd better let go. But, Laura, don't think that's because I want to."

Almost breathlessly Laura answered, "Yeah. We almost went over the top there. And Ashley, don't think I want to stop either. You know I never even thought about anything like this a couple of months ago. And like we both discussed we're not talking about falling into a gay relationship. It's just that I'm so damn hot and horny and that incredible body of yours is turning me on. After this pledging is over, I think I'd like to try it together."

Ashley slowly nodded. "My exact thoughts. Your tits against mine felt more exciting than I would have thought possible and the thought of a sixty-nine has me practically shaking. But you know what would make it even more exciting? Sometime I'd like to make it with you while a couple of guys watched, ready to pull us away and, as they say, have their way with us. How's that sound?"

Laura squeezed her legs tightly together trying to control her thoughts. "I like it. Maybe after school is out in May we can get a couple of guys and go on that backpacking trip. It looks like the club does even have its own place for it."

"It's a date," Ashley replied. "But I have a feeling that we may find out what we're like together before them. I wouldn't be surprised if some time either this or next weekend they end up making the two of us play together."

For the next couple of hours the two were very careful not to touch each other. They knew if they got started again that they would probably not be able to stop. Still they remained nude and if two women could rape each other with their eyes, both would have been guilty.

Finally it was time to leave for the club and each girl put on a short skirt and a shirt and her shoes. The short drive to the clubhouse took only a few minutes and soon the two women were entering the building. As they had been instructed, they went directly to one of the small basement rooms, only stopping at the bottom of the stairs to once more remove their clothes.

Soon all six pledges were assembled and Kelly and Michael entered the room. Both wore the short leather kilt favored by many club members and nothing else. "Welcome back," Kelly said, smiling. I trust you have had a restful and relaxing week." She and Michael both laughed at this because it was obvious that all six pledges were highly aroused. All three of the men had straining hardons and the three women squirmed and the moisture on their legs was very evident. "First," Kelly continued, "Let me give you an idea of what's in store this weekend. Tonight is for members to, shall we say, play with you. Tomorrow we have some classroom time scheduled on a couple of topics including proper whipping, along with some practice time. Tomorrow night I'm sure the members will find something to do with you. And finally Sunday morning there'll be a couple of things - including clearing demerits - and some information on your initiation next week. For now, I think it's time we got you ready for the other members."

With this, Michael and Kelly led the pledges into the big dungeon. Each was severely bound in a different position. Laura found herself tied in an extremely taut standing spreadeagle. Her hands were wide spread with her wrist cuffs fastened to two ceiling chains which pulled them a good four to five feet apart. Her ankle cuffs were attached to floor rings at least that far apart. But the floor rings were also behind her so that her entire body was tilted forward at about a seventy degree angle. The chains had been pulled so tight that she had essentially zero freedom of movement. She could see Carol Anne bound on her back to a leather covered table, her hands fastened to the end of the table above her head. The table was just long enough so that her ass hung out in space at the end and her legs were pulled almost straight up and spread very widely. She could also see Paul - or at least his ass and legs. It looked as though he might be in the pillory with his legs spread a good five feet apart and his anus completely exposed. She could see that his balls hung down and as she watched, Kelly attached a heavy weight to them. She was so busy watching Paul get his balls stretched that she was unaware Michael was even near her until he let the first nipple clamp close down on her right tit. This was quickly followed by another and weights were added to both.

When all were secure, the other members entered and spent the next hour or so tickling, squeezing, poking, fingering, and licking the six. Laura was surprised that, although there were a few hand slaps and a couple of strokes with a strap or paddle, as far as she could tell none of them was being whipped. "I wonder if they're saving us for something," she asked herself. Mostly, however, she didn't have time for such questions. A feather applied when she couldn't even really squirm very far served to force her to strain against her bonds and nearly exhaust herself in useless laughter. There were several times when her body received sexual attention. A tongue or a finger or a cock would touch and penetrate her and drive her even farther up the wall. She lost count of the number of her orgasms.

Finally the pledges were released from the strict bondage and allowed to recover somewhat. When the clips were removed from her nipples Laura couldn't help but cry out as the blood began to flow into them. However, after a short break the pledges were once again placed back into strict bondage, but this time in different positions. Laura found herself again spreadeagled, but this time arched backwards and tied to a large curved frame like the side of a big barrel. Clips were attached to her nipples and run through pulleys on the ceiling to hanging weights. The weights had long springs, not unlike screen door springs, attaching them to the hanging cords, so that any sudden movement resulted in a bouncing action which caused incredible stimulation of her tits. The bouncing was, of course, frequently helped along by various members. Once again she was tickled repeatedly both with fingers and feathers. At one point a couple of the members - Sharon and David - brought over a metal ring stand like she had used in Chemistry class. Attached to one arm on the stand was a bundle of soft satin ribbons. There were a dozen or more ribbons each about two feet long. They placed the stand between Laura's bound legs and moved it just far enough away so that when stretched to the maximum the ribbon ends just reached her open slit and clit. They then added a small, battery powered fan to another arm on the stand and adjusted it so that it blew the ribbons directly at her. For the next half hour Laura was subjected to the constant stimulation of the ribbons tickling her most sensitive areas while David and Sharon did a variety of other things to frustrate her.

Once again the pledges were released for a short break, but after several minutes, Tom called out, "OK. One more time." The six were then grabbed and retied in yet again different positions. This time Laura was placed in the pillory. Bent forward from the waist, she had her head and arms locked into the padded wooden bar and her feet spread wide and attached to the floor. When she had first thought about a pillory, Laura had imagined it would make one feel really exposed and helpless. But no matter what she had imagined, she was still surprised by the reality. She felt that every centimeter of her body was available and inviting attention. She wasn't wrong. She had members, both male and female, constantly feeling her breasts, rolling and squeezing her nipples, sliding hands all over her, and penetrating both her pussy and anus. She was tickled in places she had never thought of as ticklish - but found really were. Again she had a few strokes with hands, paddles and straps across her ass, but nothing severe. At one point a couple of members tied cords tightly around her hanging breasts, causing them to swell and become profoundly sensitive. And of course there were a variety of nipple clamps and weights. For awhile she was blindfolded and then fucked from behind by at least three different men, each of them making her come at least twice. And there were a number of fingers exploring her rear hole. By the time the pledges were released, Laura felt her muscles would be sore for days and that she thought she probably couldn't stand up, but was surprised to find that she was still as horny as ever.

After a few minutes, Tom called for everyone's attention. Before we quit tonight there's been a call for another pledge race. This was met by cheers from the members and groans from the six pledges as they remembered last week's "pledge race." This time I believe it is the women's turn, so why don't we get everyone ready.

At this several of the female members pulled Paul, James, and Rick towards the side of the room where the large plastic covered pad waited. The three men were bound on their backs, side by side, with their hands fastened above their heads and their ankles fastened together and attached to the floor. Several of the men led the three women over and stood them at the men's feet and bound their hands in front. "Same set up and rules as last week," Tom said. "Losers get punished and the winner gets a reward."

Laura was facing Paul and Ashley, to her left, was facing James. Carol Anne was on Ashley's left looking at Rick. "All right, girls, bend forward and grab an ankle," Kelly said. Laura knew what was coming from watching the men last week. Still she had no choice and allowed Barb to bend her forward and spread her legs a couple of feet apart. Kelly, Barb, and Sharon held the three young women in the bent over position and steadied them as David, Michael, and Tom applied lube to their rear holes. Laura felt Tom's finger slide into her anus and work itself around and around spreading the slick lubricant. A minute or so of this and she began to loosen up and, when he withdrew his finger and began to push the end of the large Bardex nozzle into her, she managed to allow it in without too much pain. This was her first experience with this kind of nozzle. Even though she knew what would happen she was still totally unprepared when Tom began to squeeze the pump and she felt the device growing inside her. The sensation was incredible! Finally both the internal and external collars were inflated and Laura's ass not only felt full already but also pressed on from both within and without.

Laura and the other two were allowed to stand up again and the movement brought another whole set of sensations. When she looked down she saw that three other members - Janet, Lori, and a girl named Joyce - were busy with their mouths on the three men's cocks. They pulled away - reluctantly it appeared - and left the three with their poles pointing skyward. The three women were now lowered and, with a little guidance from Kelly, Barb, and Sharon, found themselves stretched on the men with the cocks buried deeply within their pussies.

"OK," Tom said. "Any of you men come before your girl calls 'enough' will be punished. The last to come gets a reward. And you three girls know the rules. Last one to call 'enough' wins. Now, let's begin." With that Laura felt the hot, viscous stuff begin to flow into her. A second later she also felt the first sting of a cat as it slapped against her ass.

The enemas continued to flow slowly, filling the three young women as the three male pledges filled them in another way. Laura couldn't believe the mix of sensations she was feeling: the almost too hot stuff filling her bowels, the teasing touch of Paul's body against her, the tremendously exciting feeling as he fucked her deeply, and the sting as the cat would snap against her ass or wrap itself around her thigh. She was beginning to think she couldn't take much more of the fluid and, for that matter, much more stimulation without coming, when Kelly announced, "All right. You're all up to about 75% of what you took last week."

Seventy-five per cent! Laura was sure she had already taken a lot more than last week. How was she going to be able to hold out? Well, however, she was determined to win the 'race' this time. She tried to calm her rising excitement. She knew if she went over the edge into orgasm she probably would have to call 'enough' also. She concentrated on controlling her arousal and relaxing her body to accept more of the hot fluid. She lost track of time and had no idea how much she had taken when she heard Carol Anne call a halt. "One down," she thought. "Now if I can just outlast Ashley." But with the muscle control Ashley had over her magnificent body, she would probably be able to last pretty well herself.

Although they had stopped Carol Anne's enema, she and Rick were still going at each other. At some point Laura became aware that she had heard both of them give in to an overwhelming orgasm. She glanced sideways at Ashley who, like Laura herself, was concentrating on controlling her excitement. But just as she looked Laura saw James stiffen and try to impale Ashley even more deeply. A few seconds later Ashley could resist no more and began her own orgasm. This was quickly followed by a call of 'enough' leaving only Laura and Paul. Now that Laura knew she was safely the winner she let herself go, coming and crying 'enough' simultaneously. Paul was only seconds behind her in reaching his own orgasm. Her flow was quickly shut off, but the pledges were kept in their bound positions for another minute or so while their orgasms subsided and their cramps increased. A few more flicks of the whips and then the three were released and allowed to go relieve themselves.

After a quick stop in the showers, the six pledges were taken back to the bedroom on the third floor. Laura watched as Rick, James, and Ashley had large plugs inserted and were then tied tightly to their beds. And like Laura the previous week, Ashley also received a pair of Ben Walla balls and had clothes pins put on her nipples. Carol Anne was also bound to her bed but not as severely. Paul and Laura were each loosely bound to their own bed. As the lights were dimmed the sounds of Kelly and Michael filled the room serving to frustrate the six. But just a few minutes later a nude Tom and Barb came in and made their way to Laura and Paul. For twenty minutes the other four pledges listened to the sounds of ecstasy as Tom and Barb used first their tongues and then their whole bodies to pleasure the two bound pledges. Afterwards, Laura fell into a deep sleep, happy but worn from the night's activities. But twice more before morning she found herself awakened by a different skillful man intent on pleasuring her. When morning finally came, Laura awoke with a big smile on her face and, between her legs, a pool of her own juices mixed with those of three lovers.

Showers followed and then breakfast. After breakfast the six were led downstairs and into the two separate "classrooms" they has used the previous week. Once again Laura saw the "chairs" from the previous week and felt the rubber knob begin to rub her clit as she took her seat. Kelly, wearing only a kilt, approached the front and said, "Today we're going to begin by looking at whips."

On the table next to Kelly was a huge collection of different straps and whips. Kelly described each and its characteristics. "First, even though they aren't truly whips, we have various straps. The ones here range from a narrow half inch to one three inches wide. Most are just long enough that the excess may be wrapped around your hand as a handle. As you can imagine the wider strap is much like a leather paddle, but more flexible. The narrow ones will cut in more and produce a sharp burning sting when they strike, but can also wrap around the body. With any of these - straps or whips - the most painful point is where the end of the lash strikes. You notice some of these split into smaller, pointed ends and others have small knots to add mass. The pain is determined by two things: the speed at which the lash strikes and the mass. A heaver strap delivers more energy when it strikes and will produce more damage - bruises and so on, but a lighter one moving faster will produce a sharper, immediate pain. Since we're into stimulation and not real damage, we tend to not use really heavy straps"