The Adventurers' Club Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the men were brought back in and Laura saw them being tied where she had just been as she and the other two girls were moved toward the bath area. Once inside, Michael announced that the three would be receiving an enema. "But," he said, we're going to make this a little more interesting than usual. First, though, let's get you ready." With this each of the girls was bent over and held as a male finger applied generous amounts of lubricant to their rear openings. Bardex nozzles were then inserted - with a little extra twisting and tugging. These were inflated until they were slightly uncomfortable and moving, or even standing, felt a little awkward. The three women were then each taken over to a vertical post. The three posts were arranged in a triangle so each could see the other two when they were backed against them. Their hands were bound behind the posts and nipple clamps, attached by a cord to the floor, were snapped on their sensitive tits. The cords were just long enough so that a very slight pull was exerted. They were told to stand on tip toes which caused a painful strain on their nipples. A stand holding an eight inch knobbed dildo was placed in front of each and the tip of the dildo inserted into their pussies. If they came down off their toes to relieve the strain on their tits, they would be more deeply impaled on the devices. Some form of triangular block was placed beneath their heels, but they were told not to place their weight on it yet. Laura could tell that something was being attached to the Bardex also.

When all this was completed, Michael said, "Now we come to the interesting part. You have each been attached to an enema which is about half a liter greater that what you have had previously. Thirty minutes after we start you will be untied and allowed to relieve yourselves. However, you don't have to hold the enema for the entire time. In fact, you don't have to take the whole thing or even any at all. You see, the blocks under your feet are switches which control the flow. As long as you stay on your toes, nothing happens. If you place your weight on them, thy enema will begin flowing. So you see, it's up to you. OK, ladies, we will begin now. Oh, and we may use the cats to help take your mind off what's going on from time to time."

"Great," Laura thought. "If I even could stand on my toes for thirty minutes my tits would be chewed up by the clamps. And if I don't I'll get myself reamed - which does sound kind of good - but I'll fill up and hurt from the enema." She decided that maybe the best way would be to stay up for a while, but not until she was totally exhausted. That way she could come up again and hopefully stop the flow and thus keep the total amount to something she could handle. It also suddenly occurred to her that she could use her hands, even bound behind her, to help hold her up the pole. She had no way to judge the time, but after what she had guessed was about six or eight minutes, she was startled by the sting of a cat against her right ass cheek. She almost dropped down, but caught herself. She'd have to watch out for that. If she did drop she thought it would probably take her a little to come back up and stop the flow again. No use taking any she didn't have too. So she steeled herself and endured the blows which fell without warning from time to time.

When she felt sure that twelve minutes - maybe as much as fifteen or eighteen - had passed she decided she needed to rest. Surely she could take some of the flow now and then shut it off and hold it for the remaining few minutes. She let herself slide downwards. The relief to her tensed calf muscles - as well as her stretched tits - was overwhelming, and the feel of the large dildo sliding more deeply inside side her was actually very pleasant. But as she came down she felt the liquid begin to flow into her rear. It was very warm! Almost too hot. And it wasn't just water, but the thick, dense, syrupy stuff that had been used on her before. As she settled on her feet and was deciding that maybe a litter or even a liter and a half would be OK, Michael called out, "OK, that's five minutes."

Five minutes! She must have heard wrong. It had to be at least fifteen. But even as she thought that, Laura rose back up on her toes, shutting off the flow. If she had twenty five minutes to go, she had better wait to take any more. It now seemed she lived in a nightmare world where time stood still and she couldn't do anything to help herself. Her muscles tired and she relaxed, only to feel the insistent flow of hot, thick fluid into her bowels. The occasional stings of the cats startled more than hurt but were another distraction. Soon she felt filled and thought she couldn't take any more. But the next time her muscles gave out, she found there was still more of the fluid remaining. Now cramps were added to the other pains. Finally, she could not seem to hold herself up any longer and slipped down to allow the remaining liquid to make its way inside her rear passage. The internal pressure felt like it was going beyond what she could take as the flow finally ended and Laura realized she had the entire amount inside. At least there was no need to try to push herself back up on her toes. Now she had no more control and could only suffer the cramps. Well, not exactly true. The dildo inside her pussy was providing a welcome stimulation and she could work herself against it. But this in turn increased the discomfort of the enema and caused the cramping to get worse. Michael had just called twenty minutes and Laura knew she had another ten minutes of this torture to endure.

Strangely enough even though Laura knew she could use the safeword, the thought never crossed her mind. If wasn't that she enjoyed the pain. She didn't! The cramps hurt and weren't really a turnon by themselves. It wasn't even that the other two women had refrained from using the safeword. It was more the knowledge that when this was over, she would then find the stimulation sexual and, having gone through it, would be all the more turned on. She probably couldn't even have put the answer as to why she hadn't called for an end into words, but Laura never even seriously thought of doing so.

Finally the time ended. The three women were released and immediately made a dash across the room to relieve themselves. From what Laura had heard, and from the comments she now heard, she knew none had been able to avoid the full amount and guessed that no one anywhere could have held out the full thirty minutes on tip toe. After the pledges had had a chance to clean up, they were taken back upstairs for a light lunch, even though it was still a little early. Afterwards, as usual, they watched a video - not G rated - to allow time for their food to digest. From the beginning they were told that this was to be a standard. After all, the purpose of the club was to have fun, and it was hard to have fun if you were busy throwing up. About one the pledges were taken outside for, as Kelly put it, "more fun and games."

Again, the men and women were separated into two areas of the lawn. Tom announced that they would be playing a few games of tag and Laura soon saw that the women were subjecting the male pledges to the same type of game.

As before, all but one of the men were blindfolded while Laura had her hands bound, a knotted silk scarf inserted into her rectum, and belled clips attached to her nipples and pussy lips. For ten minutes she was to try to evade the men who were after the scarf. This time she managed to hold out for eight and a half minutes before Peter caught the scarf end and pulled it from her rear. As his award for winning, Peter had her staked out spread eagled and tickled, teased, and finally fucked her for the fifteen minute period. Laura was then tied to a tree while Carol Anne took her place as "it." Carol Anne lasted five minutes and Ashley, who followed her, lasted only two. Each pledge was it for two more rounds, none of which went even as long as Laura's first.

When Ashley was untied after her fifteen minutes with John, the three were taken over near a small storage building at the edge of the beach. Laura guessed, correctly, that this was used to store lawn equipment and tools. However, no one was interested in what was stored in the building, only in the fact that there was a hose attached to a faucet on the side. There were also some convenient posts to which the three were tied. Soon the male pledges were brought over by the women to join them. Michael explained that they were going to play another game. "You probably all remember running through the sprinkler when you were kids. Well, this hose is attached to a sort of sprinkler. It will shoot a column of water up about three feet in a fine spray." He demonstrated by turning on the hose and Laura saw a narrow stream reach upward and dissolve into a fine spray. "The stream isn't too hard and we're going to adjust the temperature so the water is warm. Now all you have to do is stand over it with your hands behind your head. Oh, your feet will be attached to a spreader bar, just to keep your legs apart. We want to see who can stand over the spray the longest. OK, let's start with James."

James was brought forward and had a three foot bar fastened between his ankles. A couple of the members then helped him to stand directly over the sprayer and had him clasp his hands behind his head. "This doesn't look too hard," Laura thought, "as long as the water isn't too hot or cold and not strong enough to hurt. What's the big deal?"

Then the spray was turned on so that it landed directly on the strip of skin between James' balls and his anus. Of course, some occasionally hit both of these other areas directly, too. At first the spray didn't seem to bother him. But in a few seconds Laura saw him begin to tense and squirm. His breath started to become ragged and he seemed to have a hard time holding himself in place. Finally after only a little over a minute, he gave up and stumbled away from the spray. Laura couldn't believe he could only take sixty or seventy seconds of this when he had endured dozens of harsh whiplashes many times. What in the world could that stream be doing.

Michael called Ashley next and Laura thought that maybe it was the water on James' balls that had done him in. Maybe Ashley would last longer. But once the water started, Ashley almost immediately began to show stress. She held out for only a minute and a half and Laura began to wonder exactly what she was in for. She found out. After Brad had stood it for only forty five seconds, Laura took her place over the spray. With her legs so widely spread, she realized that the water would strike directly into the open edges of her pussy and anus. But she was totally unprepared for the full effect. At first it felt like a nice relaxing massage. But soon the sensitive nerves near her lower openings became over stimulated. Nothing actually hurt or even felt really uncomfortable, but the effect of the constant stimulation was even worse than that of intense tickling. Laura finally broke down at eighty-five seconds. She wasn't sure exactly what was so hard to endure, but she found she just couldn't hold still any longer. All six of the pledges got to play the game three times and none lasted more than two minutes.

Next James, Rick, and Paul were taken somewhere by the women and Laura and the other two girls were led over to the three pillories at the edge of the grass. They were blindfolded and bent over with their necks and wrists locked into the padded crossbars. Laura felt her feet being spread about two feet apart and fastened in another set of padded bars. For the next hour she was subjected to a constant series of punishments and stimulations. She was whipped and paddled, had weighted clips attached to her nipples, had vibrators inserted in both of her holes, and was fucked in both her pussy and ass. Once while someone's cock was burried deeply in her ass, another was brought to her lips and she licked and sucked until a stream of come was launched down her throat. All the while she was "encouraged" with strokes of a riding crop on her tits and thighs. She could hear the others receiving similar treatment. Laura lost count but thought she came about five times during the hour.

Finally the pledges were released and taken back to the house to clean up. Laura was a little surprised when she saw that it was only four o'clock. Usually they were only taken back for supper but this seemed a couple of hours early. However, after they had showered, they were taken into the great hall and Kelly told them, "Tonight you will be having supper a little early. Afterwards you will be taken back to your rooms and given a chance to sleep a little. I advise you to take the chance and get as much rest as you can. Your final day of pledging begins at midnight and will continue straight through for twenty four hours. You're going to need all the rest you can get first."

"This twenty four hours will be the hardest you have faced. You won't stop for meals or rest. We don't want you to starve and, believe me, you will need energy, so we'll be giving you some power bars or other high energy food a few times, but you won't necessarily get to rest while you eat. This is our equivalent of 'Hell Night" - twenty four solid hours of torture and sex. When you make it through this, you'll become full members."

Laura wasn't sure exactly how to take this news. On the one hand she was looking forward to being a regular member. But on the other, this day long ordeal seemed pretty threatening. Well, she had managed everything else - and actually enjoyed almost all of it - she could manage this too.

After the meal the pledges were allowed a bathroom break and then tied spread eagled to the beds. Laura had become so used to sleeping like this that she thought nothing of having her hands and feet bound to the bed. But it still was hard to go to sleep with the apprehension of the approaching "final exam."

12