The Adventures of Abby and Nick Ch. 01

Story Info
First meeting with Daphne and Tony.
1.7k words
3.85
11.7k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby had been talking to Daphne a couple weeks now, and the two couples were set to meet that evening. She sat at her computer mindlessly reading her email as thoughts of the coming evening swirled through her head. They had all seen each other's photos and there was an obvious attraction. Abby felt her stomach tense up just a little as she looked down and realized the time and decided to head for the shower.

As she stood in the shower carefully shaving her legs, and other places, her mind wandered to the possibilities of what could happen. She and Nick always had a general rule that first meetings were not for play, just for getting to know the other couple, but she felt a sense that it might be a little different with Daphne and Tony. She had an overwhelming attraction to Daphne and she knew Nick did also. There was something about Daphne that made Abby want to cross that "bi curious" bridge and go straight to Bi-sexual! She lost track of time and realized the water was going cold as she stood there lost in thought, so turned around and shut off the water.

Still deep in thought she dried her hair, put on makeup and got dressed. She checked the time and then made quick work of cooking up a suitable snack for her kids before grabbing her purse and computer and heading out the door. She drove over to Nicks house and parked her car, got into his truck and they headed for the bar where they were meeting Daphne and Tony.

When they walked into the bar, Nick headed straight for the bathroom, Abby stood waiting for him as she never really did like going into bars alone. They had been to this particular place plenty of times, but tonight was different -- meeting someone new always was. Though, as she stood waiting for him, she saw Daphne and Tony walk in. His timing was excellent as Nick came out of the bathroom and the two of them walked towards Tony and Daphne.

Almost instinctively Daphne reached out and hugged Abby, then Nick, Tony hugged Abby next, and then said his hellos to Nick. The four of them found a table and sat down, Abby taking her usual position against a wall. The conversation seemed to flow with ease, though Abby felt a little tension so decided to break her usual no drinking rules and have a drink. They all finally ordered dinner and talked and talked.

Abby noticed Daphne's sense of humor first, then her smile, and her laugh. She knew Nick was noticing the same things as she could see him watching her. It seemed that Tony didn't take too much notice of her, sitting against the wall, but she definitely felt a connection to Daphne that she hadn't felt with other bi-sexual women before. There was simply something about Daphne and she knew Nick was feeling it too. She couldn't tell what Tony was thinking, which was odd for her. He definitely wasn't looking at her in the way that would give her indication that there was an attraction on his part, though there was on hers.

It seemed like a just an hour or so had passed when they started talking about heading back to Nicks place. She knew the first date rule was going to get broken and her nervous anticipation took over. Her hands shook a little bit as she and Nick headed for his truck, and started heading for his house. Once they arrived at Nicks, the timing couldn't have been weirder, as his older daughter walked out of her house right next door. Abby went over and gave her a hug, and then headed into Nicks house.

They all stood around his living room chatting, sharing photos of Nicks and Abby's kids and checking out a couple videos that were posted on the dating site they'd met on. Nick and Daphne were definitely feeling the attraction as he had his arms around her standing behind her, and her reaching around and running her hands down his face and chest. Just watching them was warming Abby in all the right places and after a time they decided to move the party up to the bedroom.

They continued talking and milling about before Abby sat on the bed and Daphne joined her. The guys stood watching as she and Daphne moved closer to each other, and Daphne asked if she could kiss Abby. Abby wasn't sure she'd ever said hell yes that fast to another woman in her life, but the moment Daphne's lips touched hers, all the nerves she usually felt with a new couple went away.

Daphne's lips were soft and her kisses gentle at first, slowly pushing Abby back to her back. Their teeth hit together a couple times as they adjusted to each other's kissing style and Daphne's hands began exploring Abby's upper body. Abby's heart raced as she slipped Daphne's shirt over her head, then made quick work of removing her own. She tried to fumble with Daphne's bra, but couldn't manage to unclasp it, so Tony stepped in and took it off for her as Abby threw her shirt and bra to the floor.

Abby barely noticed the men still watching them, but did notice the photos being taken. It turned her on even more, knowing Nick was turned on, watching her with another woman. Before she knew it the men had stepped in and finished removing all but she and Daphne's panties and the girls were kissing and touching again. Abby sucked on Daphne's nipples, ran them between her fingers and giggled a couple times as Daphne slid down her body, kissing down her stomach. Daphne slipped Abby's panties off and before Abby knew it, Daphne's tongue was pressing against her clit. Her whole body shook with pleasure as the feeling and her mind raced with the idea of reciprocating.

Before she could get the words out, Daphne had moved over to Nick and began kissing him. Tony stepped towards the bed, removing his clothes and she took his cock into her hand, then her mouth, sucking him. As she was sucking him, he slipped his fingers into her pussy, gently sliding them in and out as she sucked and stroked his cock. From the corner of her eye she could see Nick between Daphne's thighs, licking and sucking her clit and fingering her tight pussy. Daphne's moans of pleasure turned Abby on even more causing her to suck Tony's cock a little harder.

Tony stepped back and reached over and slipped on a condom before sliding his cock into her warm, wet pussy, keeping her on her back with, she turned and began kissing Daphne while Tony was burying his cock into her and Nick was still orally pleasuring Daphne. Abby looked up and watched Nick as he sat back and Daphne began sucking him, Tony's throbbing cock sliding in and out of her as she looked from him to Nick, her pleasure being raised tenfold watching Nick's pleasure.

Tony pulled her toward him and picked her up, pressing her against the wall as he held her up, burying his cock in her. She looked over his shoulder and watched Nick slip into Daphne and the look of pleasure on her face and his as he did. She turned her focus back to Tony as he moved them back to the bed, keeping her on her back as he began burying his cock deeper into her, hitting that deep nerve with every thrust.

She looked up to Tony as he kept burying his cock into her, deep and hard with every thrust. After a time, he turned her over and began taking her from behind; causing her to shudder with pleasure as he forcefully buried his throbbing cock deep into her. She looked up and watched Nick burying his cock into Daphne and the looks of pleasure on both their faces.

She knew Daphne didn't like anal sex, but that Tony did, so she allowed him to penetrate her anally. He slid in gentle, and then began pushing further into her, stretching her around his thick cock. His movements increased in depth and speed, her whimpers of pleasure getting louder. Tony was like the energizer bunny and her body was responding with a resounding "Hell yes" as he continued to thrust into her tight ass, she reached around and grabbed his thigh pulling him into her.

Abby looked up and watched Nick as he exploded inside Daphne, his groans of pleasure turning Abby on beyond belief. She couldn't recall the last time she and Nick had both enjoyed another couple so intensely, and between Nick's pleasure and the throbbing and pounding of Tony's cock deep inside her ass, she came again. Tony changed their position again and Nick told him to take the condom off, the pleasure would be more intensified and Nick obviously felt he could trust Daphne and Tony more than others they had been with.

Tony dispensed with the condom and Abby began sucking him again, slowly getting his cock hard and ready for her again. Once he was hard, he slipped his thick hard cock back into Abby's warm, wanting pussy and buried it hard and deep once again, her body responding with moans of pleasure, reaching up and grasping his arms as if willing him to cum for her. He slipped his cock back out of her pussy, turned her over and gently placed it back into her ass, she groaned at how much better it felt without the condom as he buried it deep and hard and then finally, cuming.

The four of them, exhausted with sexual pleasure sat on the bed chatting for a time before slowly beginning to dress. Realizing the time, they all headed downstairs and hugs were given all around before Tony and Daphne headed out the door and towards home. Nick and Abby sat talking and gently kissing for a time before he walked her to her car and she headed home.

Abby drove home with thoughts of Daphne and Tony on her mind, realizing that she and Nick had finally found a great friendship, with added fun. She looked forward to the next time they would see each other, and had a distinct feeling their friendship would be the kind that lasted, rather than floated away.