The Adventures of Abigail Pt. 01

Story Info
A young woman finds her way in the world.
3.9k words
4.45
31.8k
7

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of Abi

This story is based loosely on some real experiences and is mixed with a healthy dose of my kinky and perverse imagination. What is included is a lot of bisexual FF – a little MM, MF. There is punishment, spanking, exhibitionism, wrestling, groups and a little incest. It is primarily a fantasy. Do not try this at home – and always be safe. Also, all of the characters are all over 18 and everything is completely consensual. This story is long and I will post more and more of it as time passes. I am always interested in feedback and suggestions. The musical references in the chapter titles are there to ground the story in musical events. Feel free to listen to them while you read the chapters. I would love to find an artist to draw illustrations. Enjoy.

Overture: The "Fidelio" Overture

Locked in a dungeon of desire and expectation, I grope in the darkness through life. Where can I find a light? Is denial of my essence the answer? Do I pretend like so many others that I am not who I am? Do I give myself over completely to my desires and needs and drown myself in them? How do I find a balance?O welche lust– burst through my prison window, release me, grant me guidance. The moisture engulfs my body, setting it ablaze. I find momentary respite. Where will I find the light?

It is 1975. I am 23 years old. For the first 8 years of my life with my parents was difficult. My father was alcoholic and abusive; my mother was repressed and servile. An only child, I escaped to an independent life filled with fantasy – knights and ladies and dragons and magic. But it all changed in 1960 when my mother and I moved into a rural community with George. George was my mother's lover, protector and dominant. The community was a group of like-minded young people from all over the country. There were probably 20 families, and a number of children. I was 11. My new life was the exact opposite of my former. I went from having barely 2 parents, to having 20; I went from being an only child to having more siblings than I could count. I went from a life of rigidity and repression and alcohol to a life of freedom and openness and love. When the commune closed in 1969 we all made a pact to stay in touch and to maintain our special bond and life-style on the outside. Of course it would be different, we would need to be more discreet. A pin was fashioned by my mother (who made jewelry) for all of us to wear. If we met someone wearing the pin we would recognize this person as a fellow traveler, one with whom one could share the openness and freedom of the lost life.

And so I journey through my life. I have become a singer. I want to perform. I love to perform. Performance is my path towards the light.

Episode #1 – The Call

February. The phone rings.

I awake with a start. The phone again. I begin to reach for it knocking over my lamp and other items on my bed stand fall to the floor. The phone again. "Hello" I croak. I look at the clock – 10:47 in the morning.

An accented voice on the other end asks, "May I speak to Abigail Saunders?"

"Yes, hi, that's me."

"Good morning Ms. Saunders. My name is Eduardo Villazon, I am the director of the National Opera of Caracas."

I was now awake, he had my attention. I looked around, I was alone. I felt the cold of the air on my naked shoulders. I pull myself up in bed.

"Ms. Saunders, your name was given to us by Maestra Victoria Fiorelli. We have a sudden opening for a soprano in our young artist company and we were wondering if you would be interested."

I am stunned. "Ah, yes, absolutely." I am thrilled. "Please tell me more."

"Well, our young artists form the core of the chorus, but will have the opportunity to audition for supporting roles and will also participate in classes, coaching and master classes. It would mean you would need to move to Caracas, Venezuala almost immediately. But we will provide your housing and also pay you a salary."

Pay to sing! My dream come true. Most of the time I sing for "experience!" "I am really.... Wow, yes, I am definitely interested." By now I was sitting on the edge of the bed. The covers had fallen off of me. I was ignoring the cold, though my nipples were not.

"Wonderful, now we will need you to audition. But it is only a formality. Today is Monday, can you get to New York by Wednesday in order to sing for us and at that time we will draw up the contract and give you the specifics."

Wednesday?!? Hmmm, what was I doing? I just closed a production of "La Traviata." I was in the chorus, of course. In fact last night was the cast party. Wednesday? Nothing except waitressing. "Yes, fine."

"Wonderful. I can hear you at 2:00 on Wednesday. Do you have a pencil? I will give you the address and a phone number in case you need it."

"Great! Ahh... hold on I need to find a pencil." I look around my bed stand. Nothing, I put the phone down, quickly I look through the things that fell to the floor. I pick up a vibrator. I look over at the bed. I had brought home an orchestra member last night, but he literally came and went. I think he was married. I smell it, smile and then drop it on my bed.

I rummage around the room. Nothing. I open my bedroom door and run out into the living room. Looking for a pencil.

"Good morning Abi, hon." My stepsister Rachel greeted me laughingly. "You look fresh this morning."

"I need a pencil."

Rachel hands me the pencil she is using at the kitchen table.

I grab the phone extension in the kitchen. "Maestro, sorry. Go ahead."

"Ok, the Azule Hotel, 2213 34th Street at 2:00. 213-647-9087. Ask for me, Eduardo Villazon. I will look forward to seeing and hearing you on Wednesday."

"Yes, thank you so much for calling. Goodbye."

"Goodbye," came the response.

Rachel was standing next to me. I hung up and looked at her in amazement. Then I screamed. "I am going to South America!"

Chapter 2 - To New York

"A Calm Sea and Prosperous Voyage" Enigma Variations – Sir Edward Elgar

I disembarked from my plane around 3:00 and as I exited the ramp I saw Charlie and Marge waving. I felt excitement course through my body. I had not seen them for some time. But one of the nice things about our commune group is that we could drop in on each other at a moments notice and it was just like we had never been separated. Charlie was a retired High School principal, and Marge had been a teacher. They lived on Long Island so it was natural for me to call them when I knew I needed a place to stay in New York. Charlie had white hair but was still in pretty good shape. Marge, was very skinny, short and a ball of fire.

"Hi..... so wonderful to see you. Thanks so much for putting me up." I gushed as we hugged.

Charlie took my baggage. "Don't mention it. But it is nice to see you, it has been a while."

"Look Charlie," said Marge, "She's wearing the pin!" I blushed. She took my chin and turned my head towards hers and gave me a deep kiss. Any self-consciousness (of which there was not much anyway) melted away and I kissed her back. Then I kissed Uncle Charlie. He had dropped the bag and let his hand run over my back to my ass. "Good girl," he whispered loud enough for Marge to hear, "no underwear." I blushed again.

"The blushing is cute dear." Said Marge as she took my hand and we walked together out of the airport. Uncle Charlie led us to the deck for 4 hour parking and then up the elevator, which we shared with another couple, much to our collective disappointment.

Then we walked over to a station wagon in a rather secluded part of the garage. He loaded my bags in the back then opened the front door. "You will sit up here with us." I smiled and prepared to get in. "Wait, Karen." He gently pushed me up against the car. He and Marge stood together looking at me. There was no one else around.

"You have grown a lot dear." Said Aunt Marge. "No longer a little girl."

"Let's see...." said Uncle Charlie.

I knew what they wanted me to do. I was embarrassed, but excited. I blushed, but without hesitation reached down and slowly lifted my skirt above my waist, exposing the hairy light brown triangle that covered my pussy. I stood exposing myself like that for a few moments. They both took deep breaths and Aunt Marge stepped to me and gently ran her hands through my bush.

"Lovely," said Uncle Charlie eventually, "Let's go."

"Wait, I said" with mischief in my eyes. "I want to see you two too." I couldn't believe I had said that. But what was good for the goose.... as they say.

Aunt Marge began to giggle and she unclasped her long skirt and let it fall to the ground. She was beautiful. She did not shave at all. Her hairy triangle was a very thick patch of dark brown. As I gazed between her legs, I noticed Uncle Charlie unzipped and removing his cock. I stepped to him and took it in my hand and gently squeezed it. Then I ran my hands up Aunt Marge's legs and over her moist labia. She smiled. "Let's go," said Uncle Charlie.

Aunt Marge only scooped up her skirt and threw it in the back she sat in the passenger seat naked from the waist down. Uncle Charlie also did nothing to hide his cock as he got behind the wheel with his cock dangling from his pants. I was nestled in between and as I settled in I once more raised my skirt all the way up. And there we sat together, exposed. I put one hand on his cock and gently began to play with it. With my other hand I nestled it between her legs and began to explore her pussy. I opened my legs as well and allowed them both access, which they took advantage of. This is how we drove home, talking of old times, feeling and being felt. Every so often I would kiss Aunt Marge.

When we finally arrived at their home, we pulled in the garage and got out of the car. "Ladies," said Uncle Charlie, "leave the clothes in the garage." And with that both of us stripped off the remainder of our clothes.

"MMMMM Aunt Marge, I had forgotten how beautiful your breasts are," as I gently began to caress them. She had large breasts that now sagged quite a bit. My breasts were much smaller. I kissed her nipples and she smiled, "There will be time for that later dear."

By the time we got into the house Uncle Charlie had removed his clothing as well. "I don't need to tell you Karen that we are nude at home."

"Of course, Uncle Charlie, I knew that. We are too."

He led me up to a bedroom. "Here you go." Aunt Marge came behind with towels. "Why don't you take a shower. By the time you are through it will be time for dinner."

I kissed them both as I disappeared into the bathroom and turned on the shower........

+++++++++++++

I took my time in the shower. It was fun to visit these old friends. They had been friends of my family as long as I could remember. They had been in my parent's wedding. They had lived with us on the commune. I grew up with their only son, Jake, whose cock had been one of the first I learned to suck. Charlie had been with my dad the night he died and they, Charlie and Marge, had been so good to us afterwards. It was comfortable being here with them, even though a part of me was very nervous about this audition.

I got out of the shower and began to dry myself and I heard voices coming form downstairs.

"Jake is here," I thought and a twinge of excitement ran through my body.

I hung up my towel and then dried my hair and put on a little make-up. Then with a deep breath I emerged – naked, of course. Marge and Charlie's home was no place for modesty.

I walked down the stairs slowly. Charlie and Jake were sitting in the living room talking. Charlie was naked, but Jake looked as though he had just come from the gym. He was wearing a t-shirt, a jacket and sweatpants.

"Now there is a vision of loveliness!" Jake exclaimed once he noticed me on the steps.

I blushed. "It is so nice to see you." I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He allowed his hands to wander over my back to my ass and between my cheeks, slipping a finger into my warm, now clean, but still moist pussy. I closed my eyes and kissed him deep.

Marge emerged from the kitchen, wearing only an apron. "That is no way to greet an old friend. Do it properly Jake!" She smiled.

"Give me a moment mom," he said and with that he slipped to his knees and gently opened my labia as one would gently open a flower. He gazed at her for a moment and then bent in and kissed her so sweetly and gently. Again, and again, and again, and again he kissed my lower lips. Finally he slowly and gently sucked my clitoris into his mouth and began to suck on her. I moaned audibly.

He gently sucked and licked me for a moment and then he gently stopped. I was disappointed. I opened my eyes to see both Charlie and Marge smiling and Jake looking up at me with a smile on his face. "Welcome to our home," he said sweetly.

He stood and now it was my turn. I dropped to my knees and began to feel his body through his clothes. I reached up to his chest and gently rubbed his body down lower and lower until I came to his hard cock which I massaged outside of his gym pants. Then I slipped my fingers into the elastic of his pants and slowly and gently pulled them down. I carefully reached in and held his cock as his pants were lowered. His beautiful hard and long cock now stood at attention. I was gently stroking it with my hands as I commenced kissing the head of his penis. Then with my tongue I started to lick his cock. I did this over and over until I finally took his cock all the way into my mouth sucking it deep as I squeezed his balls. He moaned as I sucked in and out slowly.

Then I let it pop out of my mouth and with a kiss I stood and kissed him on the lips. "So nice to see you again."

I looked up and Marge was playing with herself gently as Charlie watched smiling. He was not hard. I was surprised. "Should I greet you Uncle Charlie?" I asked.

"That would be lovely, Abi,." And so, I went back on my knees in front of him and took his soft cock in hand and began to gently caress and kiss it. It remained soft. "As I have gotten older I can no longer get erect," he said at last. I looked up and must have looked surprised and sad. "But, it still feels nice to be greeted by you. Besides, it helps me focus on other's pleasure." I smiled and took his soft cock into my mouth.

I noticed that Jake had gone over to his mom and she was now sitting on his lap with him gently caressing her legs and thighs. He was kissing and licking her nipples every so often.

I let Uncle Charlie's cock pop out of my mouth. "Go, greet Marge dear." I crawled to Marge, she opened her legs wide and I pushed my face between her legs and began to lick her pussy.

"Thank you, that is nice. More later." And with that she got up and ran into the kitchen. Jake removed the rest of his clothes, asked me to sit on his lap and cuddle and then he began to ask me to tell him more about my new adventure. I told him what I knew, but I still didn't know much. He was concerned for my safety. But I assured him that I was certain I would be safe.

"And you," I asked, "what is new with you?"

"Well, I'm engaged." He said as he pinched my nipple.

I was surprised. "Really? Anyone I know?"

"Her name is Shari and she is my dentist."

I gently asked if she knew about the pin and the lifestyle? And he told me this long story about how he had dated her for a while and eventually was able to introduce her to everything in the lifestyle, including his parents. "She has applied for a pin from your mom, and I suspect it will come any day now." She said hopefully.

"That could be awkward," I said, "she might have patients that will want to have her in her office."

They all laughed, "She already has," Jake said, "all of us at one time or another."

"She is dominant and keeps Jake and, actually, all of us in line," Marge called in from the kitchen.

"She sounds fun," I said. "I would love to meet her."

"I have told her all about you," Jake said, "and maybe we'll vacation in Venezuela this year."

I blushed. Jake kissed me.

With that Aunt Marge called us to supper.

Aunt Marge was a great cook. We sat with napkins on our naked laps as she served us with only that apron. As she passed me should would sometimes touch and caress various parts of my body – my breasts, shoulder, arms, legs and so on. I would return the favor, of course.

******************************

It was a delicious dinner and the conversation was lively. Mostly the subject was my impending audition and move to South America. None of them were very enthusiastic, but they were supportive. After dinner we retired to the living room where there was a large fire n the fireplace.

"We are going to give youA Taste of Heaven."Charlie said to me.

I blushed.

Now, when we had lived together often for special occasions or, just to be gracious, the adults would give each other a special gift. It was called "A Taste of Heaven." My three friends offered to give me "A Taste of Heaven" this evening after dinner as a going away present. I could not refuse.

I had seen this done with groups as large as 10 or 11. There were only three of them, but no matter. We were all still completely naked. So, they had me lie on a soft mattress on the floor which was covered with a silk sheet. I lay back and closed my eyes and spread my legs. I felt hands on my body gently massaging me. Three pairs of hands, covering me with a wonderfully scented oil caressing every part of my body – except my genitals. The idea was to go for as long as possible without touching the genitals, but rather to caress other parts of the body. I felt them caressing my head and neck, my feet, legs, arms, torso, breasts. Oil was applied liberally. It was absolutely wonderful.

I do not know how long this went on, but it felt wonderful. It relaxed me and it was truly a taste of heaven. I moaned and squeaked and wiggled. It was wonderful. At one point two mouths – Jake and Marge - latched on to my nipples and sucked and caressed as Charlie caressed and kissed my thighs and my lower tummy, carefully avoiding my pussy until I was almost desperate. Suddenly, after what seemed like an eternity Charlie gently opened my labia and took my clitoris into his mouth and sucked her. At the same time he pushed two fingers inside of me deep. I screamed as my body shuddered and the sensations of the most incredible orgasm coursed through my body. It was so intense that I started to cry. Charlie backed off to gently nibbling and kissing as the others continued caressing and massaging my body.

I opened my eyes and looked at them and smiled through my tears.

"Are you ready to be entered?" Marge asked sweetly.

"Yes," I whispered.

With that they took two pillows and put them under my ass which elevated my pussy. As they prepared me Jake offered me his cock, which I took and sucked and kissed. Then he moved around between my legs and placed his cock at my entrance. I whimpered and he slowly slid all the way into me, filling me up. I moaned loudly. Then he began a slow rhythm – in and out – in and out.

Marge and Charlie took turns kissing me deeply and I played with his cock and explored her pussy. Then as Jake continued to fuck me slowly Marge climbed onto my face. She faced Jake and he reached out to play with her large saggy breasts as she lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I attacked it with my mouth and began to eat her hungrily - Licking her labia and clit; pushing my tongue as far inside of her as I could. She moaned. As Jake began to fuck me faster he was now caressing and pinching his mother's nipples as she was massaging his well-sculpted chest.

Then he came and as he did he pushed deep inside. I screamed and had my second orgasm of the evening. Marge got off me and lay beside me and began kissing me as her husband took a tool to her. With his mouth and the dildo eventually she came as well.

12