The Adventures of Abigail Pt. 05

Story Info
A young woman makes her way in the world.
4.3k words
4.62
11.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based loosely on some real experiences and is mixed with a healthy dose of my kinky and perverse imagination. What is included is a lot of bisexual FF – a little MM, MF. There is punishment, spanking, exhibitionism, wrestling, groups and a little incest. It is primarily a fantasy. Do not try this at home – and always be safe. Also, all of the characters are all over 18 and everything is completely consensual. This story is long and I will post more and more of it as time passes. I am always interested in feedback and suggestions. The musical references in the chapter titles are there to ground the story in musical events. Feel free to listen to them while you read the chapters. I would love to find an artist to draw illustrations. Enjoy.

Chapter 9 – Settling in

Well, I met my roommates. They were just as Kirstin had described them. The guys hardly greeted me. Sid made weird comments about being massacred by the KGB and Jeff was completely engrossed in his chess game. Mary was sweet and I talked to her a little. And then the time came for these orchestra players to grab their instruments and run to the theater for the performance. As soon as they left I felt Kirstin's hands on me moving and caressing every inch of my body. As she slipped he hands over my blouse she unbutton it and then my skirt lay in a pool at my feet. My panties and bra quickly followed and I was naked. "There," she said, "that's how I like you. When we are alone here I want you like this." I smiled and nodded.

She took a couple steps away and looked me over. "Put your hands behind you head." I complied. She ran her hands over my torso slowly, pinching my nipples and lingering at the point of the V. She opened my labia and slipped a finger between the lips, finding my clit she gently began to rub it. I moaned. She kissed me. And I kissed her back deep.

"Go clean the dishes."

What a surprising and unexpected command! I must have looked puzzled because in the next instant she had twirled me around and swatted my ass hard. "I said, go clean the dishes!"

"Yes, right away." I hurried naked into the kitchen and began to wash the dishes. Kirstin came in and stood at the door and watched. As I finished she came over to me and gently bent me over the sink. She reached in and squeezed my breasts and then she whispered. "Have you ever been punished?"

I blushed. "ahh.... Well... yes I have..."

"Who?"

I didn't want to say. "Different people at different times."

Her hands pushed my legs apart.

"OK."

Then I felt it..... SWAT! She had picked up a paddle and smacked me with it right on my left buttocks. I cried out and started to cry.

Again, to the other side. Again and again. She continued.

I was bent over the sink crying uncontrollably when she stopped.

She set the paddle next to me and then I felt her gentle hands on the burning flesh. She was gently caressing me. After a bit she pulled up a chair and began to kiss my ass and lick the places where she had spanked me. This created an odd mix of feelings of both pain and pleasure. Then she found some oil and rubbed the oil over my ass, as she was kissing me.

Then I felt a hand on my inner thigh travelling upward. I opened my legs wider and she slipped her finger right inside and then out to explore my clit and labia and then back inside deep.

"Now I will reward you. Turn around."

I slowly did, wiping the tears from my eyes. She was still sitting in the chair.

"On your knees."

I dropped to my knees, still watching her.

She stood and undid her slacks and pulled them and her panties off and left them laying on the floor. She grabbed a towel, set it on the chair and sat back down with her legs spread.

"Come. Time to eat."

I crawled to her and began to kiss and lick her feet and legs, knees and thighs. I positioned myself between her thighs and as I kissed her thighs I could smell the strong smell of an excited woman. Her pussy was covered with hair. She did not trim or shave in anyway. The hair covered her pubic region and extended between her legs to her ass on onto the tops of her thighs. As she opened her legs her labia parted in a dark red oval with a very red and engorged clit prominently extended.

I pushed my face into her bush and rubbed it around as I gently caressed her thighs with my hands. I continued to rub my face all over her pussy. Then I pulled away and gently opened her labia wide with my finger and kissed both lips. I next took aim at her clitoris. I kissed her gently and then flicked her with my tongue a couple times. She moaned. Then I sucked her clit into my mouth and began to suck her gently but insistently. As I sucked I ran my tongue over her clit harder with each passing time. And then as I settled into a squat I pushed 2 fingers deep into her vagina.

With this she moaned and began to move in rhythm with my tongue and face. I looked up at her over the mound of hair that was her pussy and she had her eyes closed and had opened her blouse and was playing with her own large breasts and dark nipples. I begin to suck her harder and faster; fingering her deeper and faster.

This was my 2nd pussy in 24 hours, but Emmy was new and inexperienced and I had proceeded gently and tenderly with her. Kristin was not inexperienced. She was a lesbian with dominatrix tendencies and she liked it rough. So I moved my face over her pussy faster and sucked harder and faster, even to the point of gently biting her clit.

It drove her crazy. She began to buck her hips and I had to use my other hand to keep her pussy and my face in proximity.

This went on for a while and then she exploded covering my face with fluid which I hungrily lapped up. I stayed latched onto her clit with my fingers deep inside her and she came again. Ultimately she had three orgasms, each with increasing intensity. Finally she pulled her pussy away briefly and then directed me to simply gently rub my face over her bush and pussy, which I did.

My face was covered in her juice. I reached up and wiped it on my hands and then wiped my hands over my breasts. She was amused by this and giggled.

"You are a nice slut Abi." She paused. "You have done that before."

"Yes," I answered without offering any additional information.

"A lot!"

"Yes..... I have been with a lot of women."

She sat up and bent over and took my head in her hands and kissed me on the mouth deep. "Are you lesbian too?"

"No..... I have been with men and I like them too."

"OK." She kissed me again.

She stood and took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She purposely left the door open. I stood in the doorway and she opened her top dresser drawer. "Here, these are yours." She had the panties she had taken from me at the audition. I had forgotten about them.

"Thanks..." I reached out to take them in my hand, but instead she wiped her pussy with them and then shoved them in my mouth.

"Suck them."

She pushed me backwards towards and then onto the bed. She removed what remained of her clothing and jumped on top of me. She pulled the panties from my mouth and again kissed me deep. I felt her hands exploring my body and her mouth slipped from my face and moved to my breasts and nipples and down between my legs.

She literally attacked my pussy with her mouth. It was pleasurable, but intense. Several times she led me to what I thought would be the edge of an orgasm, only to let up and let the moment pass. She seemed to be extending this as long as possible. And the longer it went the more excited I got. Finally she stopped, jumped out of bed and opened her dresser drawer again. She them showed me that he had pulled out a large black dido. I gasped.

"Spread your legs, slut."

I opened myself as wide as I could as she positioned the tool and then pushed it inside of me deep. I screamed with pleasure as she began to fuck me with it. While she fucked me she went back to licking and sucking my clit. I finally came hard. It was intense and as I did she pushed the dildo inside me as far as it would go. Pain – pleasure – intensity!!! I screamed and finally lay like a wet dish rag on her bed.

She laughed and took me in her arms and began to rock me as a baby.

"Suck my nipples, Abi."

I latched on to one and sucked her like an infant.

Chapter 10 – Rehearsals and Production

Libiamo – La Traviata

The day started early. Kirsten was still asleep, as were the rest of my new roomies. So I got up early and dressed and left the house. I wanted to try out the buses. I left the apartment building and wandered down the hill towards the main road. I was wearing shorts and a halter top today, with no bra (as I had been instructed). I stopped at a little pananderia, a bakery on the corner to buy coffee and a pastry and immediately began to think I probably should have worn a jacket. I could feel the lustful eyes of the men looking me over from head to toe; and the disapproving eyes of the women. I blushed as I haltingly tried to pay for the breakfast in my poor Spanish. The man was very kind and he certainly seemed interested in my body, he could not keep his eyes off of me. The experience of embarrassment has always been an odd one for me. I blush so easily and whenever I blush it makes me feel tingly. It makes me crave embarrassment to some extent since it arouses me. That is why I am an exhibitionist, and why I like to undress in front of others, or be undressed. I think I learned early that others, especially men, like to look and it makes me feel good and sexy. I know also that women like to look too, even though they pretend otherwise. So the lack of a bra and the halter top attracted attention all the way from the bakery to my stop on the bus line. And while it embarrassed me, still, I enjoyed it very much, and it made me a little wet and tingly.

I arrived at the stage door early and signed in and went up to the practice rooms on the 4th floor. There were already a few others here. I could hear other singers warming up, which is what I had come to do. I slowly walked through the hall slowing down at some of the rooms to listen. As I still did not know many of my colleagues yet I really did not know who was singing and while all the doors had windows, all the windows had been covered over with several layers of paper so you could not see in. At one room I could hear a lovely light lyric tenor voice. I stood and listened to him for a little while, mesmerized by the voice.

"Nice instrument, isn't it?" I jumped, startled. There was Jenni smiling at me.

"Oh, hi – you startled me. Yes, he has a beautiful voice."

"Sorry, didn't mean to surprise you. That is Mikey. He is a young artist, with an emphasis on the young part. He is only 18. He is the youngest one here. He's also from Nebraska! How about that?"

I giggled. "Who would have thought.?" I looked at Jenni, her brown tresses still a little damp from her morning shower. She was wearing shorts and a sleeveless blouse. No bra – which was way more obvious for her than for me. Her nipples were visible through the material of her blouse. "You are here early."

"Always, gotta warm-up. Glad to see you not wearing a bra." She winked at me.

"How can you tell?" I laughed.

"Oh, I can always tell... and so can everyone one else here."

I blushed.

She smiled. "I'm going to go practice, I'll see you at rehearsal."

"OK," I said.

As she entered a room, she stopped, "when is your first lesson?"

"Next week, on Tuesday, I think." I said cautiously.

"Mmmmm sounds like fun. You know what to expect?"

I blushed again, "well.... Yes I do. Kirsten has given me all the details."

"Well, I am sure of that. If anyone around here knows all the details it is Kirsten!" And with that she shut the door. And I could hear her begin her warm-up.

I made my way to the room next to hers, went in and closed the door. There was a lock on the door. That struck me as strange. I had never seen a lock on a practice room door before. I looked around. It was a small room. There was an old piano against one wall and against the other was a full-length mirror. I played a chord on the piano. "Well, at least it's in tune." I thought. I began with my breathing exercises and then started doing some vocalizations. I stood and looked at myself singing in the mirror. I am 5'4" and weighed only 112 back in those days. As I sang I untied the halter top and let it fall open. My hands moved up and I took hold of my small breasts. I stopped singing as I held and caressed and squeezed my small breasts, playing with my little pink nipples. Jenni's breasts are about 3 times larger than mine, I thought. I sighed and pinched my nipples. A little jolt went through my body, centering between my legs. I started to sing again. As I sang I slipped my hands to the clasp of my shorts. I unsnapped it and let them fall then I pushed the white cotton panties to my knees. My pussy was (and still is) covered by a mat of curly light brown hair. No one at that time shaved, like they do now. (For me I find the shaving completely unappealing. My lovely hairy pussy has always made me feel like a woman and I love the way the drops of fluid cling to the hairs.) I stood there looking at myself – naked. I moved one hand from my breast down my tummy over the triangle between my legs and then slipped a finger between my lips. I sighed. It felt nice. I quickly found my clitoris and began to play with her. I have always loved masturbating and so I stood and watched myself play with my breasts and pussy in front of this full-length mirror. But, after a few moments I stopped.

"I'll never get to rehearsal on time" I thought and with that I reluctantly pulled up my panties and shorts and fixed my halter. I sighed and continued to do my warm-ups. About 10 minutes before rehearsal I stopped. I took a last look at myself in the mirror to make sure I was somewhat presentable and then exited the practice room. The hall was now full with all of the choristers heading downstairs to the rehearsal room. I found Jenni again and we walked together. I met some of the others – including Mikey and some of the men. I smiled at Kirsten when we got to the room and she smiled back. I was relieved, I was afraid she might be mad that I left so early without telling her. We filed into the rehearsal room and took our seats for announcements, group warm-ups and rehearsal.

The rehearsal started with a review of the music of the Traviata Act I party scene. I knew it like the back of my hand. There is only about 20 minutes of music for the chorus in that scene so after working it for about 45 minutes we took a quick break and blocking began. The women were given rehearsal hoops to wear. When the dresses we will be wearing are 19th century hoop skirts one of the tricks is to learn to move in them, so we have to wear rehearsal hoopes during blocking so we can get used to them. Wearing these really does change the way we are spread onto the stage. We cannot stand too terribly close to each other. This was no big deal, as we were all used to them. Lots of operas dress the women in hoop skirts so this was not something we were unfamiliar with. At one point as we walked through the action of the scene I found myself standing next to the piano where Kirsten was seated and playing. As the director gave instructions to a group on the other side of the stage Kirsten got up from the piano bench and leaned close and whispered, "I'd like to see you wearing that thing without the shorts and panties." I blushed and smiled. "Happily," I told her. She smiled and we continued.

And so it went. The next day was the blocking of the Act III party scene. This is the scene where the tenor lead, Alfredo, humiliates the soprano, Violetta – unfairly as it happens - and then his daddy shows up and humiliates him. It is a great scene. It is hard not to get carried away with all the angryva, va, va, va....which lay very high for us soprani.

The act actually begins with a long extended chorus – first the women, sometimes dressed as gypsies, and then the men, sometimes dressed as matadors. That is about 30 extra costumes for an effect that is irrelevant to the plot. The dancers were dressed as gypsies and matadors but we would remain in our party garb from Act I. And then comes one of the best scenes in the opera: the gambling scene between Alfredo and Violetta's date the Baron Douphol.

The Baron in our production was played by a local bass, Fabio. He was probably in his late 40's, very good looking, married, a great voice and a wonderful character actor. I was one of the girls assigned to be sitting on another chorister's lap and being really flirty during the scene. It is a cool scene. If done well by two good singing actors the sparks really can start to fly and (as I discovered later when the tenor arrived) we had two great singing actors. It gives me chills just to write about it. They were at each other's throats (figuratively) in the very aristocratic and controlled way Verdi composed the scene. We were doing a very traditional staging so we had masks to manage as well. (I hate masks much more than I hate hoop skirts!)

Now the character, the Baron, does not have eyes for any other women. He is a bit obsessed with Violetta. But Fabio was a different story. He was very flirty with the chorus girls. He introduced himself to me and asked me where I was from. "Is that a southern accent you have?" He wanted to know. I told him no, I was raised in Idaho so I have a western accent, but that I had lived in upstate New York so I thought I had lost the accent. He found that very interesting. He told me he was actually Italian and had an Italian wife, but had moved to Caracas when he was in his 20's and liked it so much he stayed. He used to travel to sing in other opera houses, especially to Buenos Aires, but got tired of that. Especially after his children were born. He proudly told of his three boys and one girl who were all grown and gone here and there to school. He was very charming and chatted me up quite a bit, all the while finding ways to touch me on my shoulder or side or arm or ass. I did not discourage him. By the end of rehearsal we were friends and he invited me to a party at his house. I was very flattered.

The schedule was about one opera a month with multiple performances. We finished Cosi about 7days before Traviata was to open. I had gone to see Cosi and was very impressed. This was a good company. The orchestra was excellent and the principals were very good (the Despina was a little screechy for my taste – and she was a local!) After Cosi closed we were all called to the theater late on Saturday night after the final curtain to strike. Everything has to go – the set has to be taken apart, broken down or stored (depending on the instructions from the Technical Director, who, by the way, is God – and the Stage Manager is God's Principal Angel – one does not question or disobey them – at least when one is back stage). All the props and costumes had to be taken and stored carefully. And backstage had to be picked up. The entire company (except the orchestra!!!) was called to this and it could sometimes turn into a party. But Cosi was not that complex so it didn't take long and I didn't get into trouble this time.

Traviata was then onstage 3 days later (Tuesday morning). We opened on Saturday – so Tuesday and Wednesday were a combination of Sitz probe (singing with the orchestra for the first time), re-working the staging on stage; a Wandelprobe (a "wandering" through the opera staging); tech rehearsals (usually we didn't have to come to the first couple of those – but we did have one of our own – Wednesday night). Then we had a Thursday dress rehearsal – wealthy patrons invited (which means – don't mess up or stop!). We are dark or off on Friday in order to rest our voices and then – Saturday for the opening performance! It was great fun. It all went off without a hitch. This is the case in part because everyone knows and loves Traviata. Not all our openings went as smoothly as this.

12